Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,059 members, 7,849,282 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:50 PM

Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? - Culture (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? (67145 Views)

Are Black Africans (Nigerians) And Africans In America (Akatas) Really Different / Akatas On Nairaland / Nigerian Woman Are More Beautiful Then East Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by CrudeOil2(m): 9:59am On Aug 23, 2009
Jeez. This thread is on the 13th page.
you people are so bored and idle.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 9:59am On Aug 23, 2009
Actually,i got accepted to a terrific school(Grenada Hills High School), look it up

and now im attending Rutgers  tongue
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by CrudeOil2(m): 9:59am On Aug 23, 2009
Jeez. This thread is on the 13th page.
you people are so bored and idle.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by C2H5OH(f): 9:59am On Aug 23, 2009
3spade3:

And why was there tension?
oh yes why oh why  undecided

oyinda.:

so nigger. . . no suh
lol but seriously though u're being very annoying
lol ouch wow   shocked
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 10:00am On Aug 23, 2009
oyinda.:

so nigger. . . no suh
lol but seriously though u're being very annoying

As you are. I'm Nigerian by blood. What you can't believe that?
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 10:01am On Aug 23, 2009
C2H5OH:

oh yes why oh why undecided
lol ouch wow shocked

I was aking you?
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by C2H5OH(f): 10:02am On Aug 23, 2009
3spade3:

I was aking you?
i thought i did the asking
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 10:02am On Aug 23, 2009
3spade3:

blood dont mean shit.
one minute you say you are AA of african decent. now you are saying you are a Nigerian.
please make up your mind!
i figure you are an AA since you see nothing good about africa than to talk rubbish,just like your brother malikom here.
please, why are you still here? on a NIGERIAN FORUM?
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by oyinda3(f): 10:03am On Aug 23, 2009
3spade3:

that is totally believable my friend. but just stop dissing nigeria. makes you sound like a youknowwhat lipsrsealed
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by C2H5OH(f): 10:04am On Aug 23, 2009
i'm now bored sef.

me too i dey go sleep.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 10:05am On Aug 23, 2009
What has that dude said as of yet that has been untrue?

Nigeria is a corrupted shithole that needs the chinese help(just like many other african countries) to help them come into 21st century civilization
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 10:06am On Aug 23, 2009
this thread is so old now.
i advice everyone leave malikom so he can die in his Nigerian hate.
malikom when you get to your grave, what would you have accomplished about your mission on hating nigerians.
when you get to heaven, if you go there, what will you tell God about what you have done on this earth besides looking for something to HATE?
if you are even a believer.

everyone lets go to sleep. malikom aka mandingo aka mandingo II aka kkk memeber aka black israelite can go suck his own dik if its big enough.

ADIOS YALL!!
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 10:07am On Aug 23, 2009
oyinda.:

that is totally believable my friend. but just stop dissing nigeria. makes you sound like a youknowwhat lipsrsealed

It goes both ways. Call me anything you want, By virtue of you being black it's laughable.

THE AMAKA:

blood dont mean shit.
one minute you say you are AA of african decent. now you are saying you are a Nigerian.
please make up your mind!
i figure you are an AA since you see nothing good about africa than to talk rubbish,just like your brother malikom here.
please, why are you still here? on a NIGERIAN FORUM?

Like you I'm on this forum to chat with nigerians.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by C2H5OH(f): 10:08am On Aug 23, 2009
komokam:

What has that dude said as of yet that has been untrue?

Nigeria is a corrupted shithole that needs the chinese help(just like many other african countries) to help them come into 21st century civilization
and african americans are a bunch of lazy ass outcasts mooching off working,true americans.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by oyinda3(f): 10:09am On Aug 23, 2009
THE AMAKA:

everyone lets go to sleep. malikom aka mandingo aka mandingo II aka kkk memeber aka black israelite can go suck his own dik if its big enough.

ADIOS YALL!!

rotflmao
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 10:09am On Aug 23, 2009
go back and read your earlier post.
you were dissing nigerian and lifting up AA's
like the majority of the stuff we said about AA's isnt true? majority of it is.
just like the majority of what malikom is saying is false.

you are not a nigerian. earlier you identified with yourself as an AA and now you are a "NIGERIAN"
you cant pick and choose what you want to be when you want to be.

you either are or you arent.
stop being fake.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 10:09am On Aug 23, 2009
THE AMAKA:

this thread is so old now.
i advice everyone leave malikom so he can die in his Nigerian hate.
malikom when you get to your grave, what would you have accomplished about your mission on hating nigerians.
when you get to heaven, if you go there, what will you tell God about what you have done on this earth besides looking for something to HATE?
if you are even a believer.

ADIOS YALL!!

Well this thread tells me one thing, Nigerians dislike AA's. I knew it. lol I knew it.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 10:10am On Aug 23, 2009
i coudl get plenty of african chicks to slob on my knob for a green card lol better than living in malaria infested nigeria

though they would probably do it for free since im a sexy ass nigga
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by oyinda3(f): 10:11am On Aug 23, 2009
3spade3:

It goes both ways. Call me anything you want, By virtue of you being black it's laughable.

no it doesn't go both ways. being african and african american are two totally different things.
and if the virtue of being black doesn't apply, u will say by "virtue of being human". so ur point is lame.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 10:11am On Aug 23, 2009
C2 dont you have some sweet lovin to make with your goat? LOLLLL

take him in your mud hut
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 10:11am On Aug 23, 2009
C2H5OH:

and african americans are a bunch of lazy ass outcasts mooching off working,true americans.

Tell that to the AA's i live next too. My friend the same can be said about africans. Just differently.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 10:13am On Aug 23, 2009
komokam:

i coudl get plenty of african chicks to slob on my knob for a green card lol better than living in malaria infested nigeria

though they would probably do it for free since im a sexy ass nigga
youre so full of shit.
you sure do "know a lot" about nigeria and have studied nigeria enough.
so thanks that you spend SOO MUCH TIME on something that you hate.

3spade3:

Well this thread tells me one thing, Nigerians dislike AA's. I knew it. lol I knew it.
and you dislike nigerians especially by the way you talk.
go and be a baby daddy. get off this forum.
no one hates AA's but you cant deny that most of the thing we said are true.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 10:14am On Aug 23, 2009
oyinda.:

no it doesn't go both ways. being african and african american are two totally different things.
and if the virtue of being black doesn't apply, u will say by "virtue of being human". so your point is lame.

It does, you guys harbor alot off animosity towards them and they towards you. I'm witnessing now. SMH. If akata was removed and replaced with cuban this thread would've gotten this far.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by oyinda3(f): 10:15am On Aug 23, 2009
3spade3:

u know i was being nice n genuine with u up until the time u decided to start spewing rubbish about nigerians. what did u expect? for us to give u a back rub?  angry
ur out of ur mind i tell u
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 10:17am On Aug 23, 2009
3spade3:

Tell that to the AA's i live next too. My friend the same can be said about africans. Just differently.
every insult or comment that was thrown at us nigerian by malikom, you just sat down and watched.
but when we threw insults and comments at AA's you were SO QUICK to run and be a captain save a ho.
and what is that suppose to make me think?
you are an AA and you dont like Nigerians, period.
you identify with them more, you would rather be looked at as an AA than a Nigerian as you called yourself an AA earlier.
so why again are you here on this forum?

malikom is attacking your whole generation and family, yet you see nothing wrong with it but to sit back and watch.
dumb fake a$$ "Im Nigerian when i wanna be."

anyway GOODNIGHT ALL!!
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 10:17am On Aug 23, 2009
THE AMAKA:

youre so full of shit.
you sure do "know a lot" about nigeria and have studied nigeria enough.
so thanks that you spend SOO MUCH TIME on something that you hate.

and you dislike nigerians especially by the way you talk.
go and be a baby daddy. get off this forum.
no one hates AA's but you cant deny that most of the thing we said are true.

I'm not going too. I never said I hated myself did I? I guess if I lived around a bunch of poor nigerians I would be able to debate you.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 10:17am On Aug 23, 2009
Why wouldnt i be cognizant of the world i live in?

For example, even though im not African that dosent stop me from learning about Africa,the different ethnic groups,the history and etc etc
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 10:18am On Aug 23, 2009
Im not attacking nigerians

all of this was just playful rhetoric and satire

Just having fun
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by oyinda3(f): 10:21am On Aug 23, 2009
komokam:

Why wouldnt i be cognizant of the world i live in?

For example, even though im not African that dosent stop me from learning about Africa,the different ethnic groups,the history and etc etc

u must have learned from a very racist teacher. all that bias has totally rubbed of on you. lol
u need to re-learn everything from scratch from someone or sources that are more qualified.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 10:21am On Aug 23, 2009
oyinda.:

u know i was being nice n genuine with u up until the time u decided to start spewing rubbish about nigerians. what did u expect? for us to give u a back rub?  angry
your out of your mind i tell u

What am I suppose to say? I have good friends that are AA's. I don't insult them they don't insult me.

THE AMAKA:

every insult or comment that was thrown at us nigerian by malikom, you just sat down and watched.
but when we threw insults and comments at AA's you were SO QUICK to run and be a captain save a ho.
and what is that suppose to make me think?
you are an AA and you dont like Nigerians, period.
you identify with them more, you would rather be looked at as an AA than a Nigerian as you called yourself an AA earlier.
so why again are you here on this forum?

malikom is attacking your whole generation and family, yet you see nothing wrong with it but to sit back and watch.
dumb fake a$$ "Im Nigerian when i wanna be."

anyway GOODNIGHT ALL!!

But aren't you a so called "african american"? Unlike you guys I don't embrace the stigma around "akatas". You might not like them but I do. And this guy is a troll, so why would I defend stupid comments?
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by oyinda3(f): 10:22am On Aug 23, 2009
komokam:

Im not attacking nigerians

all of this was just playful rhetoric and satire

Just having fun

mandingo much?  

pls answer us once and for all if u are the same as mandingo.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 10:23am On Aug 23, 2009
I dont even know who the fuk mandingo is

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (40) (Reply)

The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. / First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister(vid / Ooni Ogunwusi Builds New House 'Paraki White House' In Ife (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.