Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,556 members, 7,861,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:59 PM

Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? - Culture (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? (67248 Views)

Are Black Africans (Nigerians) And Africans In America (Akatas) Really Different / Akatas On Nairaland / Nigerian Woman Are More Beautiful Then East Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 10:24am On Aug 23, 2009
of course this is mandingo and malikom ALL rapped in one!

some of their statements were the same and word for word exactly.
they write similar, use similar expressions when talking.

this is obviously the same person.

komokam:

I dont even know who the fuk mandingo is
playing dumb tongue

well we are sure that you are malikom so can you admit to that?
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 10:25am On Aug 23, 2009
Yes i AM malikom
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 10:26am On Aug 23, 2009
HAHAHA!!
i knew it.

you people spoke EXACTLY ALIKE, WORD FOR WORD.
so sad . . .

from what i see you were banned, and now you made a new account. ill give it 2 days before you are banned again and come on with another lame account.
hahaha!!
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by oyinda3(f): 10:26am On Aug 23, 2009
3spade3:

What am I suppose to say? I have good friends that are AA's. I don't insult them they don't insult me.

But aren't you a so called "african american"? Unlike you guys I don't embrace the stigma around "akatas". You might not like them but I do. And this guy is a troll, so why would I defend stupid comments?

amaka doesn't need to embrace the akatas. she has her own story about growing up with them and the hatred they had towards her for being african @ school and such. to me she is just as nigerian as any younger immigrant nigerian. and went through exactly the same situations lol

so no. she's not african american.

and there are african americans that i like. just that most are usually annoying and ignorant.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 10:27am On Aug 23, 2009
ofcourse im malikom

you call me lame,but you are still ugly grin
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 10:29am On Aug 23, 2009
komokam:

ofcourse im malikom

you call me lame,but you are still ugly grin
no life loser.
i look better than the majority of your so called "black princesses" that were living in the ghetto and in and out of every nigga's house around the block sucking his di.ck
i couldnt even count on how many times i saw young pregnant black girls or single mothers.
its out of this world!!!

oyinda.:

amaka doesn't need to embrace the akatas. she has her own story about growing up with them and the hatred they had towards her for being african @ school and such. to me she is just as nigerian as any younger immigrant nigerian. and went through exactly the same situations lol

and there are african americans that i like. just that most are usually annoying and ignorant.
i was born in the US and raised but people always said one thing or the other about my african heritage. and i ONLY, surprisingly. got this from AA's. ignorant people that know nothing.
parents werent educated so look at how they came out.

anyway, officially, goodbye!! love you oyinda!   kiss
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 10:30am On Aug 23, 2009
oyinda.:

I know she doesn't. Look at her comments lol. See that's it. I can count 4 people total who have ever bothered me for being nigerian. AA's have always showed me love, thats my experience with them.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by oyinda3(f): 10:31am On Aug 23, 2009
komokam:

Im not attacking nigerians

all of this was just playful rhetoric and satire

Just having fun

mandingoII :

but on the real.
I do not harbor ill feeling toward Nigerians.
This is the internet.  Entertainment.
I'm just getting off of you.
don't take it seriously, cause I do not take you ugly mofos serious.   Cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-311099.0.html

see? how can u not be mandingo?
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 10:31am On Aug 23, 2009
You dont look better than AA girls stop lying

off to bed
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 10:32am On Aug 23, 2009
im not mandingo

i just searched his name and his threads are hilarious though lol

but no im not him
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by oyinda3(f): 10:33am On Aug 23, 2009
3spade3:

I know she doesn't. Look at her comments lol. See that's it. I can count 4 people total who have ever bothered me for being nigerian. AA's have always showed me love, thats my experience with them.

well good for you. AAs were nice to you because duh ur one of them. i bet ur name is lebron jackson or something like that too.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by oyinda3(f): 10:34am On Aug 23, 2009
komokam:

im not mandingo

i just searched his name and his threads are hilarious though lol

but no im not him

well ur nigerian "friends" better watch out for you 'cause ur one helluva backstabbing lipsrsealed
u shouldn't be trusted. lol
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 10:35am On Aug 23, 2009
oyinda will you admit that we look better?
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 10:35am On Aug 23, 2009
"but on the real.

don't take it seriously, cause I do not take you ugly mofos serious.   "
quoted from mandingo
how original.
mandingo, please expose yourself, NOW!
the truth has finally come out.
if you wanted us to believe your lie, you should AT LEAST type differently and use different words. lol
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 10:36am On Aug 23, 2009
i am NOT mandingo

but i can see why you would think that i am lol what we say is somewhat similar

oh well cant do anything about it
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by oyinda3(f): 10:38am On Aug 23, 2009
komokam:

oyinda will you admit that we look better?

nope WE look better.
srry i have different beauty standard than u have.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 10:38am On Aug 23, 2009
similar? how about IDENTICAL!  : shocked
or do i need to do it again

"but on the real.

don't take it seriously, cause I do not take you ugly mofos serious. "

HMMMMM MANDINGO YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED!!

and if she does say that AA's look better, just to please you, will that make you feel better about yourself?

what war are you trying to fight anyway?
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by Kelvinj(m): 10:38am On Aug 23, 2009
@the amaka
hw ar u 2day & watz up wit ur hunt?
Who ar u beefn here?
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 10:39am On Aug 23, 2009
oyinda.:

well good for you. AAs were nice to you because duh your one of them. i bet your name is lebron jackson or something like that too.

You'll check the same box I would.

Ok, and if it were?
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 10:39am On Aug 23, 2009
Whats your standard of beauty?

"pure",dark skinned?
Because even our dark skinned people look better than your people
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 10:40am On Aug 23, 2009
amaka whatever you think im in then whatever theres nothing i can do to disprove
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 10:41am On Aug 23, 2009
komokam:

Whats your standard of beauty?

"pure",dark skinned?
Because even our dark skinned people look better than your people

Are you AA?
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 10:43am On Aug 23, 2009
you still havent explained why so many black women are now getting nose jobs and wearing colored contacts and wearing blonde weave.
please explain to me why AA women are doing that to themselves.

no one said pure dark skinned was the only beauty but she sees beauty in a different eye and angle than you.
you have been brainwashed to believe the black girls that look closer to white are more beautiful because basically WHITE IS BETTER, WHITE IS BETTER, WHITE IS BETTER.
are you happy to see yourself as a second class citizen/human being?

if you want to achieve their standard of beauty you will always be second best to white people, period.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 10:44am On Aug 23, 2009
Im trying to figure out what her standard of beauty is

any standard she has,we still shit on her and her peeps
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 10:44am On Aug 23, 2009
komokam:

again, in your eyes thats what you feel.
you cant press your opinion on someone else.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 10:46am On Aug 23, 2009
I think she knows that we look better

she just says her peeps do because of her pride,thats all
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 10:47am On Aug 23, 2009
komokam:

I think she knows that we look better

she just says her peeps do because of her pride,thats all

O man.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by oyinda3(f): 10:48am On Aug 23, 2009
3spade3:

You'll check the same box I would.

Ok, and if it were?

yea i would check the same box. but how lame is the box?
the difference between AA and africans is just as great (or even greater) than the one between AA and latino. they have different boxes don't they?  

i'm sure it is. u must not have nigerian names for u to tell me AAs were always friendly with you. lol because i'm sure almost every nigerian (even ones born here) have had some cultural difference beef with AAs at some point in time in their lives.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 10:53am On Aug 23, 2009
oyinda.:

the difference between AA and africans is just as great (or even greater) than the one between AA and latino. they have different boxes don't they?

i'm sure it is. u must not have nigerian names for u to tell me AAs were always friendly with you. lol because i'm sure almost every nigerian (even ones born here) have had some cultural difference beef with AAs at some point in time in their lives.

yep!!
people were nice to me and treated me fair just because i looked like them. you couldnt tell i was african until they heard my name and it was somehow "weird" to them.
my name sounds better than most asian names, but you know AA's just have to start spewing hot shit out of their mouth's like always.
most of them worry about everything else BUT school. its starts with the youth.
if the parents dont care that their children are failing in school the cycle starts all over again.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 10:54am On Aug 23, 2009
3spade3:

O man.
and was that last comment even needed?
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 10:55am On Aug 23, 2009
oyinda.:

Yep, american culture is different. For better or worse.

The 4 aforementioned ones, yes. I was around AA's who didn't insult africans or anyone. I was never exposed to nigerian culture, hence why I really never had a "beef" with them.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by oyinda3(f): 10:55am On Aug 23, 2009
komokam:

go back to previous pages to see the pics i posted. those are some of the most beautiful women to me. lol
my mind is wired differently than most of u lot i guess. plus i see beauty in a wider range of ppl n things.

yea that's ur opinion mandingo

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (40) (Reply)

First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister(vid / Ooni Ogunwusi Builds New House 'Paraki White House' In Ife (Pics) / Juju/black Magic In Nigeria - Blood Money And Spiritual Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.