Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,348 members, 7,860,902 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:27 PM

Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? - Culture (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? (67232 Views)

Are Black Africans (Nigerians) And Africans In America (Akatas) Really Different / Akatas On Nairaland / Nigerian Woman Are More Beautiful Then East Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by C2H5OH(f): 3:00am On Aug 24, 2009
3spade3:

said he runs the world.

i didn't deny what you said.
just don't deny that you called him your daddy. wink
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by Donvilo(m): 3:01am On Aug 24, 2009
LOL! grin grin na waa!
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by chiogo(f): 3:02am On Aug 24, 2009
Donvilo:

LOL! grin grin na waa!
na real wa!!!
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 3:02am On Aug 24, 2009
C2H5OH:

the only possible solution to that problem is for you to go hang from a noose
eliminates the annoyance 1000%

No, I'll just join the U.S. air force and when we go to war with naija l'll be lighting up nigerians.

THE AMAKA:

really why are you here?
like saying you wish you werent of nigerian descent is like saying you wish you werent black.
so where did the AA's come from? white people?

oh self hate.

AA's came from africa.

sjeezy8:

den get your lame ass off nairaland

I have a nigerian heritage.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by chiogo(f): 3:03am On Aug 24, 2009
The whole human race originated from Africa. so who are you losers kidding? tongue
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 3:04am On Aug 24, 2009
Blair underwood is descendant of nigerian slaves

nigerians sold their own to whitey and different ethnic groups slave raided oneanother
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 3:04am On Aug 24, 2009
C2H5OH:

i didn't deny what you said.
just don't deny that you called him your daddy. wink

Some people call them what they like, I just call them white daddy. I mean they helped nigerians out.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by Nobody: 3:04am On Aug 24, 2009
So 3Spade is AA?

ewwww embarassed Such a turn off
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by oyinda3(f): 3:05am On Aug 24, 2009
Sure. I can believe that.

i bet you do. but it didn't stop you from running ur mouth when i made that same response to malikom's statement. no?
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by chiogo(f): 3:05am On Aug 24, 2009
white daddy coo, white grandpa nee.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 3:06am On Aug 24, 2009
chiogo:

The whole human race originated from Africa. so who are you losers kidding? tongue

Cool.

FL Gators:

So 3Spade is AA?

And you are a nigerian. A turn off for me also.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by C2H5OH(f): 3:06am On Aug 24, 2009
FL Gators:

So 3Spade is AA?

lmao no welfare checks for you too bad
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by Nobody: 3:07am On Aug 24, 2009
3spade3:

really. yayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Anywaz, which slave group do you belong?
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 3:07am On Aug 24, 2009
nigerians = ugly people
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by C2H5OH(f): 3:08am On Aug 24, 2009
3spade3:

Some people call them what they like, I just call them white daddy. I mean they helped nigerians out.
you call them white daddy because they help you out with free checks
you prefer being a slave from the tone of it
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:08am On Aug 24, 2009
okay now you are of nigerian descent?
or are you going to deny that again 5 minutes later? HAHAHAHA!!

3spade has NAIJA PARENTS.
ooooo long story.

3spade3:

Cool.

then get your lame ass off nairaland.
its obvious you identify yourself as an AA, so why are you here?
youve only come to bash nigerians your mother father and your grandparents just to please malikom and save your face.
self hatin a$$ punk, get off NL.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by Nobody: 3:08am On Aug 24, 2009
komokam:

nigerians = ugly people
Okay? so. . . . ?

@Acid
And I was going to share the walfare check with you tongue
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 3:08am On Aug 24, 2009
oyinda.:

i bet you do. but it didn't stop you from running your mouth when i made that same response to malikom's statement. no?

You nigerians are crazy. When that F22 lights up naija it'll be Dele Giwa 100,000 times over.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 3:09am On Aug 24, 2009
lol @ "so"

finally acknowledging that your people are hideous

good job
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by C2H5OH(f): 3:09am On Aug 24, 2009
3spade3:

No, I'll just join the U.S. air force and when we go to war with naija l'll be lighting up nigerians.
not if tyrone lights yo ass up in the hood first, you won't get a chance to fulfill that dream
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:10am On Aug 24, 2009
everyone ignore malikom he is just trying to stir up trouble.
i guess its on with 3spade then.

3spade3:

You nigerians are crazy. When that F22 lights up naija it'll be Dele Giwa 100,000 times over.
thats nice.

when you first came you werent like this, you have turned into malikom, even worse!
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 3:10am On Aug 24, 2009
c2 the ugly baboon that fuks goats in the arse

[img]http://mypenmypaper.files./2009/08/mangoat.jpg[/img]

hahah ugly nasty animals (nigerians)
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 3:10am On Aug 24, 2009
FL Gators:

really. yayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Anywaz, which slave group do you belong?

The one that was happy to leave.

C2H5OH:

you call them white daddy because they help you out with free checks
you prefer being a slave from the tone of it

Like being a "free" nigerian is any better.

THE AMAKA:

okay now you are of nigerian descent?
or are you going to deny that again 5 minutes later? HAHAHAHA!!

3spade has NAIJA PARENTS.
ooooo long story.
then get your lame ass off nairaland.
its obvious you identify yourself as an AA, so why are you here?
youve only come to bash nigerians your mother father and your grandparents just to please malikom and save your face.
self hatin a$$ punk, get off NL.

Naija gal.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by chic2pimp(m): 3:11am On Aug 24, 2009
C2H5OH:

not if tyrone lights yo ass up in the hood first, you won't get a chance to fulfill that dream
ROFLMAO  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by C2H5OH(f): 3:11am On Aug 24, 2009
no, i don't want the check.
don't want some angry akata clockin' me on the street because i took away the only thing keeping him alive
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:12am On Aug 24, 2009
do your parents hate nigerians as much as you do?
i hope you guys are on the same boat.

everyone ignore malikom. hahaha!!
what does he want. a certificate from OBAMA?
i mean what war are you trying to fight?

what started your hatred for nigerians? both of you.
i wanna know.
because all hates starts somewhere.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by Nobody: 3:12am On Aug 24, 2009
koomkoom or koomkam

watch The 40 year old Virgin before posting stupid pictures, ok?
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 3:12am On Aug 24, 2009
C2H5OH:

Are you kidding. Tyrone is helping me join.

THE AMAKA:

everyone ignore malikom he is just trying to stir up trouble.
i guess its on with 3spade then.
thats nice.

when you first came you werent like this, you have turned into malikom, even worse!

Well you nigerians haven't been friendly also.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by chiogo(f): 3:12am On Aug 24, 2009
LOL who's watching Miss Universe '09?

These retards are boring.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by Nobody: 3:12am On Aug 24, 2009
@kokoman

Yes, am admitting it. . . . .but I still don't get your point. . . .

@@3spade
so ur now claiming AA?
You think say them go help you get green card?
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by C2H5OH(f): 3:13am On Aug 24, 2009
grin  grin  grin this thread is so funny
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by Nobody: 3:13am On Aug 24, 2009
chiogo:

LOL who's watching Miss Universe '09?

These retards are boring.

What channel/network??

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (40) (Reply)

First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister(vid / Ooni Ogunwusi Builds New House 'Paraki White House' In Ife (Pics) / Juju/black Magic In Nigeria - Blood Money And Spiritual Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.