Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,392 members, 7,861,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? - Culture (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? (67240 Views)

Are Black Africans (Nigerians) And Africans In America (Akatas) Really Different / Akatas On Nairaland / Nigerian Woman Are More Beautiful Then East Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 2:11am On Aug 24, 2009
THE AMAKA:

but like c2 said before there are PLENTY of opportunities in America. there is so much to offer here.
but a lot of AA's take it for granted and i didnt say ALL i said a lot.
africa doesnt have the opportunities like here.

and like i said before from about the 1/5 population of AA's at my school about 80% of them dont care. all they do is bring drugs, get in fights, have clique vs clique, dont care about passing their classes, and most parents obviously dont care.
most of those kids come to the ghetto and get to school by bus or things like that.
they are already living in the ghetto and take their education for granted. thats where the cycle starts all over again.

Yes very true. I can't really pin point why. All I can say is self hate and no sense of self. Most immigrants In America tend to achieve more than Americans themselves. I guess they want it more.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 2:13am On Aug 24, 2009
candy yams are better than regular yams
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 2:14am On Aug 24, 2009
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by oyinda3(f): 2:14am On Aug 24, 2009
I remember this african dude in hgih school

people use to always clown on him,his big bug eyes and oil-like skin

dude looked like her crawled out of the congo jungles hahahahah

he was cool though,and he wasnt the only one that got made fun of

light skinned blacks got made fun of too

but we had a plethora of jokes for the african

do you listen to yourself at all komokam  undecided 3spade are you listening to your akata brother?
it all ends in high school anyways. after high school it's usually the africans that get the last laugh. all the AA girls get pregnant and the boys go to jail
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 2:15am On Aug 24, 2009
C2H5OH:

no, they go to school to earn their money. earn nigga, earn.not when it's given to irresponsible niggas who don't deserve it
they have been brainwashed into thinking it's their birth-right. reparations for what? is that another way of begging for money?
welfare is not enough for you greedy fucktnuts i guess

1. If they can go to school.

2. Could be true.

3. The Japanese got it so why not AA's? Like nigerians stealing over $500 billion dollars in aid. What that wasn't enough money for you greedy lions?
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 2:17am On Aug 24, 2009
oyinda.:

do you listen to yourself at all komokam undecided 3spade are you listening to your akata brother?
it all ends in high school anyways. after high school it's usually the africans that get the last laugh. all the AA girls get pregnant and the boys go to jail

I see. And It's usally the lucky nigerians that get the last laugh. I don't know about the rest who never make it out.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:19am On Aug 24, 2009
OH NOW WE ARE GREEDY LIONS?

its time to get your fake nigerian a$$ of this thread.
you have said enough and your point of being here is clear.

you dont like nigerian, simple, why the hell are you here?
you only came here to talk down on nigerians with your brother malikom.

shame, you would be the first person to deny you have any link to nigeria if AA's started trashing nigeria and putting it down like malikom here.

and i dont like candy yams, they taste weird to me.
i guess its cause im not used to it.
the taste just throws me off.

its like how some people dont like eating sushi if they havent eaten it before.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by C2H5OH(f): 2:20am On Aug 24, 2009
3spade3:

1. If they can go to school.

2. Could be true.
yeah okay whatever that means.

3. The Japanese got it so why not AA's?
reparations don't come only in the form of money.  
akatas have been given reparations all their lives. you just fail to capitalize on them.

Like nigerians stealing over $500 billion dollars in aid. What that wasn't enough money for you greedy lions?
is that right? if it's aid then it ain't stealing.  it's as simple as being given and them taken.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 2:20am On Aug 24, 2009

yummy
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by oyinda3(f): 2:21am On Aug 24, 2009
3spade3:

I see. And It's usally the lucky nigerians that get the last laugh. I don't know about the rest who never make it out.

what do you mean by lucky nigerians?
and what happens to the rest?
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by oyinda3(f): 2:22am On Aug 24, 2009
komokam pls stop posting pics of ghetto food. mac and cheese with cornbread, fried chicken and veggies wth
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 2:22am On Aug 24, 2009
the japanese,and if im not mistakin the germans and italians all got reparations from their treatment in ww2
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 2:23am On Aug 24, 2009
Thats not ghetto food

thats all made from scratch

nothing ghetto about it
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 2:24am On Aug 24, 2009
Cornbread is originally a native american food

soul food is a mixture of african,native,and european
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 2:24am On Aug 24, 2009
C2H5OH:

yeah okay whatever that means.
reparations don't come only in the form of money.  
akatas have been given reparations all their lives. you just fail to capitalize on them.
is that right? if it's aid then it ain't stealing.  it's as simple as being given and them taken.

You're right. Most don't, some do. But good thing immigrants do.

I thought you Nigerians were a united group. Your leaders love you so why would they take all that money and not spread the wealth by creating opportunities there?
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:24am On Aug 24, 2009
hahaha wasnt it in barbershop the movie where michael ealy was talking about reperations?
that movie is hilarious!! i might watch it later. lol

oyinda.:

first we are talking about nigerians in america and then we are talking about nigerians in nigeria.
please state your point so then we can "debate" from that.
like we said there are more opportuniteies in the US and a lot of AA dont take advantage of that.
dont worry a nigerian will just get the job that could have went to an AA if they cared.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:25am On Aug 24, 2009
we are talking about nigerian PEOPLE not nigerian leaders or the nigerian government.
we all know they are corrupt bastards but we are talking about the nigerian people not the people in office.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 2:27am On Aug 24, 2009
oyinda.:

The ones that actually attain success.

The ones that don't.

THE AMAKA:

hahaha wasnt it in barbershop the movie where michael ealy was talking about reperations?
that movie is hilarious!! i might watch it later. lol
first we are talking about nigerians in america and then we are talking about nigerians in nigeria.
please state your point so then we can "debate" from that.
like we said there are more opportuniteies in the US and a lot of AA dont take advantage of that.
dont worry a nigerian will just get the job that could have went to an AA if they cared.

Nigerians period. This is a nigerian forum.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by chic2pimp(m): 2:28am On Aug 24, 2009
KOMOKAM wats your problem dude. Are u intellectually paralysed? Why don't ya piss off?. We get it AA are finer than africans. Now do everyone a favour and do one.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by C2H5OH(f): 2:28am On Aug 24, 2009
3spade3:

You're right. Most don't, some do. But good thing immigrants do.

I thought you Nigerians were a united group. Your leaders love you so why would they take all that money and not spread the wealth by creating opportunities there?
they do create opportunities, just not rapidly.

they are corrupt. corruption is however not particular to nigerians alone.
bunch of corrupted american politicians are facing trials too aren't they.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by C2H5OH(f): 2:29am On Aug 24, 2009
chic2pimp:

KOMOKAM wats your problem dude. Are u intellectually paralysed. Why don't ya piss off. We get it AA are finer than africans. Now do everybody a favour and do one.
he can't. he only bones goats.
the bitch ass nigga is scared of pu&&y
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 2:29am On Aug 24, 2009
THE AMAKA:

we are talking about nigerian PEOPLE not nigerian leaders or the nigerian government.
we all know they are corrupt bastards but we are talking about the nigerian people not the people in office.

They are still nigerians though. What can I say about nigerian people? Honest, hard working, Intelligent and beautiful.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by Nobody: 2:30am On Aug 24, 2009
komokam:

Obama's the one who considered himself one of us

originally,blacks didnt like him because he wasnt an actual AA

once they saw that he assimilated into AA pop,he was good to go

If Obama had married an african immigrant woman NO WAY IN HECK would blacks had voted for him

you really need to beat yourself up over this, since no one else cares.

If Obama had married the woman in the picture you posted, he'd still be your president today if whitey says so.

You, dearie, have little say in the matter.

sorry!
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 2:31am On Aug 24, 2009
C2H5OH:

they do create opportunities, just not rapidly.

they are corrupt. corruption is however not particular to nigerians alone.
bunch of corrupted american politicians are facing trials too aren't they.

Ok I see.

Could be true.

Yes they are. Then again people are threatening to kill obama while he is in their midst.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 2:32am On Aug 24, 2009
tpia.:

you really need to beat yourself up over this, since no one else cares.

If Obama had married the woman in the picture you posted, he'd still be your president today if whitey says so.

You, dearie, have little say in the matter.

sorry!

White Daddy runs the world. Or haven't you realized that yet?
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by C2H5OH(f): 2:33am On Aug 24, 2009
3spade3:

Ok I see.

Could be true.

Yes they are. Then again people are threatening to kill obama while is in their midst.
confirms that akatas don't like to see their own brothers climb the ladder.
you see that nigga wielding a gun at obama's protest  undecided
you gun-toting criminals should be ashamed
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by C2H5OH(f): 2:34am On Aug 24, 2009
fagdingo lol @ your unhealthy foods. numerous health orgs have urged you to implement changes and make healthier food choices
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by Nobody: 2:35am On Aug 24, 2009
3spade3:

White Daddy runs the world. Or haven't you realized that yet?

talk to your brother in the lord koomkoom, not me.

I'm trying to educate you both without pay.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by chic2pimp(m): 2:37am On Aug 24, 2009
C2H5OH:

fagdingo lol @ your unhealthy foods. numerous health orgs have urged you to implement changes and make healthier food choices
he is really fadingo, isn't he?
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 2:37am On Aug 24, 2009
C2H5OH:

confirms that akatas don't like to see their own brothers climb the ladder.
you see that nigga wielding a gun at obama's protest  undecided
you gun-toting criminals should be ashamed

1. We do, given the corrupt nature of the nigerian government I doubt they wanna see themselves turn into a "good" nation

2. He was venting. Muslim and Christian nigerians can't get along.

3. Nearly all "true" americans own guns. THIS WAS HOW THE WEST WAS WON!!!!
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by oyinda3(f): 2:38am On Aug 24, 2009
3spade3:

The ones that actually attain success.

The ones that don't.

most nigerians abroad are more successful than their akata counterparts. so i don't get ur point.
i'm sure if you are in college or when u do get to college, the blacks in your school will be mainly africans (unless u go to a hbcu or school in the dirty south)
in my school, africans make up the large percentage of black population and the AAs are not happy about that.

talk about success.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by chic2pimp(m): 2:38am On Aug 24, 2009
tpia.:

talk to your brother in the lord koomkoom, not me.

I'm trying to educate you both without pay.
why are u trying to educate someone who is damaged beyond repair?

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (40) (Reply)

First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister(vid / Ooni Ogunwusi Builds New House 'Paraki White House' In Ife (Pics) / Juju/black Magic In Nigeria - Blood Money And Spiritual Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.