Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,367 members, 7,861,012 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:53 PM

Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? - Culture (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? (67233 Views)

Are Black Africans (Nigerians) And Africans In America (Akatas) Really Different / Akatas On Nairaland / Nigerian Woman Are More Beautiful Then East Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 2:39am On Aug 24, 2009
tpia.:

talk to your brother in the lord koomkoom, not me.

I'm trying to educate you both without pay.

What could you possibly teach me?
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by C2H5OH(f): 2:39am On Aug 24, 2009
oyinda.:

most nigerians abroad are more successful than their akata counterparts. so i don't get your point.
i'm sure if you are in college or when u do get to college, the blacks in your school will be mainly africans (unless u go to a hbcu or school in the dirty south)
in my school, africans make up the large percentage of black population and the AAs are not happy about that.

talk about success.
he knows that.  i even told him earlier that he is intentionally being ignorant to that fact.
i can even go out on a limb and say that without the "african" student body, african american students would make up less than 1% of their respective schools' student population
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 2:40am On Aug 24, 2009
c2 soul food has made changes numerous of times
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by oyinda3(f): 2:40am On Aug 24, 2009
3spade3:

2. He was venting. Muslim and Christian nigerians can't get along.

that's not true. muslim and christian nigerians do get along esp. if they're from the same ethnic group
just the igbos and hausas don't get along. religion is just being used to mask ethnic conflict.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by C2H5OH(f): 2:41am On Aug 24, 2009
komokam:

c2 soul food has made changes numerous of times

apparently not enough.
that greasy ass shit needs to be swept into the ocean.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 2:42am On Aug 24, 2009
oyinda.:

most nigerians abroad are more successful than their akata counterparts. so i don't get your point.
i'm sure if you are in college or when u do get to college, the blacks in your school will be mainly africans (unless u go to a hbcu or school in the dirty south)
in my school, africans make up the large percentage of black population and the AAs are not happy about that.

talk about success.

I have to do that research myself. I know nigerians are the most educated group in the U.S., that I am aware of.

C2H5OH:

he knows that.  i even told him earlier that he is intentionally being ignorant to that fact.
i can even go out on a limb and say that without the "african" student body, african american students would make up less than 1% of their respective schools' student population

LOL, wow. Let me do the research.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by C2H5OH(f): 2:42am On Aug 24, 2009
i got love for African Americans. They are a bunch of cool people, no doubt.
We are one.  wink  grin
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by Donvilo(m): 2:43am On Aug 24, 2009
All the same. African men are in some ways better than these Akata dudes. Just don't see the reason why people here in nigeria prefer being them. sad
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 2:44am On Aug 24, 2009
You arent african american

you are a nigerian american
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 2:44am On Aug 24, 2009
C2H5OH:

i got love for African Americans. They are a bunch of cool people, no doubt.
We are one.  wink  grin

O no we are not.

oyinda.:

that's not true. muslim and christian nigerians do get along esp. if they're from the same ethnic group
just the igbos and hausas don't get along. religion is just being used to mask ethnic conflict.

Whatever.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 2:44am On Aug 24, 2009
donvilo you surely dont look better
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by C2H5OH(f): 2:46am On Aug 24, 2009
3spade3:

1. We do, given the corrupt nature of the nigerian government I doubt they wanna see themselves turn into a "good" nation
has nothing to do with your being jealous to relish your brother's success
finally someone who gives you a good name in public, and you call him a betrayer.
I guess if he ain't "sagging" his pants he ain't "ridin'"

2. He was venting. Muslim and Christian nigerians can't get along.
invalid. we got love for our brothers

3. Nearly all "true" americans own guns. THIS WAS HOW THE WEST WAS WON!!!!
i guess the niggas aren't "true" americans since they own their own guns illegally and end up poppin' themselves with the shit.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by C2H5OH(f): 2:46am On Aug 24, 2009
3spade3:

O no we are not.

Whatever.
grin  grin  grin
fine, choose to continue sucking your white "daddy's " royal penis then.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by chiogo(f): 2:47am On Aug 24, 2009
LOL, Nairaland has been so much fun this summer with all these topics.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:48am On Aug 24, 2009
3spade3:

O no we are not.

Whatever.

please mr AA can you please leave? you dont like nigerians and you have no business with us. why are you here? to look for problems.
you and your brother malikom.

and @ malikom this dude isnt a nigerian american. he wants to be on your side. he wants you accept him as he has denied his nigerian hertiage plenty of times to please people like you.
that is your brother he is not a nigerian american.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by C2H5OH(f): 2:48am On Aug 24, 2009
komokam:

You arent african american

you are a nigerian american
that's actually better. we are nigerians living in america
rather be distinguished from you ignorant skunks
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 2:49am On Aug 24, 2009
C2H5OH:

has nothing to do with your being jealous to relish your brother's success
finally someone who gives you a good name in public, and you call him a betrayer.
I guess if he ain't "sagging" his pants he ain't "ridin'"
invalid. we got love for our brothers
i guess the niggas aren't "true" americans since they own their own guns illegally and end up poppin' themselves with the shit.

1. I'm laughing.

2. Yea yea

3. Probally, I mean AA's are in the army with leagal guns.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 2:49am On Aug 24, 2009
No,WE would rather be distinguished from YOU skunks

this is why many get really offended when you refer to them as "african american"
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by chic2pimp(m): 2:50am On Aug 24, 2009
WILL DIS BUNCHA RETARDS PLS LEAVE NL FOR F**K SAKE MAN.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by Donvilo(m): 2:50am On Aug 24, 2009
komokam:

donvilo you surely dont look better
Huh? undecided How or What do u mean by that?
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 2:51am On Aug 24, 2009
C2H5OH:

grin  grin  grin
fine, choose to continue sucking your white "daddy's " royal penis then.

Same to you also my friend.

C2H5OH:

that's actually better. we are nigerians living in america
rather be distinguished from you ignorant skunks

Yea, the lucky ones.

THE AMAKA:

please mr AA can you please leave? you dont like nigerians and you have no business with us. why are you here? to look for problems.
you and your brother malikom.

and @ malikom this dude isnt a nigerian american. he wants to be on your side. he wants you accept him as he has denied his nigerian hertiage plenty of times to please people like you.
that is your brother he is not a nigerian american.

O good I'm american now. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by chic2pimp(m): 2:51am On Aug 24, 2009
komokam:

this is why many get really offended when you refer to them as "african american"
WE GET U NOW. SHUT THE F**k UP AND PISS OFF
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by chiogo(f): 2:52am On Aug 24, 2009
komokam:

I know right? I get annoyed too when I'm called that.  angry
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 2:53am On Aug 24, 2009
chiogo:

I know right? I get annoyed too when I'm called that.  angry

Like I'm annoyed with this damn naija blood in me. Crap!!!
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:55am On Aug 24, 2009
3spade3:

then go and hang yourself!!
and kill your parents too.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by chiogo(f): 2:56am On Aug 24, 2009
3spade3:

LOL why you come dey yell? like I care lol
you shouldn't be annoyed though - lookit you have an English name plus you've never been to Nigeria. Your parents don't even know where they're from.
You're already NOT a Nigerian. so don't be annoyed abeg.  wink
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by oyinda3(f): 2:56am On Aug 24, 2009

I have to do that research myself. I know nigerians are the most educated group in the U.S., that I am aware of.

well, that's why i said the african kids malikom was talking abt will get the last laugh. they are way more likely to be successful than the AA bullies they encountered.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by C2H5OH(f): 2:56am On Aug 24, 2009
3spade3:

Same to you also my friend.

Yea, the lucky ones.

O good I'm american now. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i don't have a white daddy.  you the one said you had one  grin
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:57am On Aug 24, 2009
really why are you here?
like saying you wish you werent of nigerian descent is like saying you wish you werent black.
so where did the AA's come from? white people?

oh self hate.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by sjeezy8: 2:58am On Aug 24, 2009
3spade3:

den get your lame ass off nairaland
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 2:59am On Aug 24, 2009
oyinda.:

well, that's why i said the african kids malikom was talking abt will get the last laugh. they are way more likely to be successful than the AA bullies they encountered.

Sure. I can believe that.

C2H5OH:

i don't have a white daddy.  you the one said you had one  grin

I said he runs the world.

chiogo:

LOL why you come dey yell? like I care lol
you shouldn't be annoyed though - lookit you have an English name plus you've never been to Nigeria. Your parents don't even know where they're from.
You're already NOT a Nigerian. so don't be annoyed abeg.  wink

I guess so. Thanks for breaking it down like that.

THE AMAKA:

then go and hang yourself!!
and kill your parents too.

O no. Thats too crazy.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by C2H5OH(f): 3:00am On Aug 24, 2009
3spade3:

the only possible solution to that problem is for you to go hang from a noose
eliminates the annoyance 1000%

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (40) (Reply)

First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister(vid / Ooni Ogunwusi Builds New House 'Paraki White House' In Ife (Pics) / Juju/black Magic In Nigeria - Blood Money And Spiritual Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.