Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,417 members, 7,861,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:47 AM

Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? - Culture (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? (67246 Views)

Are Black Africans (Nigerians) And Africans In America (Akatas) Really Different / Akatas On Nairaland / Nigerian Woman Are More Beautiful Then East Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 1:50am On Aug 24, 2009
Notice how none of these folks have posted their pics yet

amaka

oy

c2

ugly people with pitch black skin,big eyes,big nose,etc etc
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 1:50am On Aug 24, 2009
chiogo:

Haha, funny. According to you, your parents moved here at ages 9/10 or whatever. you didn't actually have a choice in 'being' here. you just happened to be born here. so whatchu talking 'bout, willis?

O bay I'm talking abat naiji being bad to me parants.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 1:51am On Aug 24, 2009
amaka you're ugly
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 1:52am On Aug 24, 2009
THE AMAKA:

everyone ignore this dude.
he is just trying to start up what he did last night.
so lame.

he still hasnt stated his point of being here.
there are probably plenty of AA's who dont know much about their own people doing good things besides obama.
why dont you go to their forum and educate them.
its obvious we dont care. tongue

Obama is biracial and african. I get angry when AA's consider that thing on of them. Obamacize me captain.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by chiogo(f): 1:53am On Aug 24, 2009
Komokam, you're a trip. how old are you though? lol

3spade3:

O bay I'm talking abat naiji being bad to me parants.
still funny.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by Nobody: 1:54am On Aug 24, 2009
3spade3:

Naw, even with a translator the nigerian would think i'm from feed the children or something.

are you referring to the Kenyan children in the ads?

The same Kenya where the current US president's dad came from?

do you think with your brain or with your crack smoking nose?
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 1:55am On Aug 24, 2009
Obama's the one who considered himself one of us

originally,blacks didnt like him because he wasnt an actual AA

once they saw that he assimilated into AA pop,he was good to go

If Obama had married an african immigrant woman NO WAY IN HECK would blacks had voted for him
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by C2H5OH(f): 1:56am On Aug 24, 2009
komokam:

Notice how none of these folks have posted their pics yet

amaka

oy

c2

ugly people with pitch black skin,big eyes,big nose,etc etc
confusing these folks with your dumbass brothers with pitch-black oversized lips
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 1:58am On Aug 24, 2009
tpia.:

are you referring to the Kenyan children in the ads?

The same Kenya where the current US president's dad came from?

do you think with your brain or with your crack smoking nose?

I was being sarcastic. Crack is an american epidemic. But it's much better than religious fights and corruption in the Almighty nigeria.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by C2H5OH(f): 1:58am On Aug 24, 2009
Naw, even with a translator the nigerian would think i'm from feed the children or something.
how can you "feed the children" when you can't affrord to feed yourself
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by chiogo(f): 1:58am On Aug 24, 2009
Of course Komokam, the 40-yr-old crack head living off welfare won't answer my question. Yes, I'm that intimidating!!  cool
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 1:59am On Aug 24, 2009
I remember this african dude in hgihschool

people use to always clown on him,his big bug eyes and oil-like skin

dude looked like her crawled out of the congo jungles hahahahah

he was cool though,and he wasnt the only one that got made fun of

light skinned blacks got made fun of too

but we had a plethora of jokes for the african
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 1:59am On Aug 24, 2009
hahaha i just laugh

"amaka you're ugly" and how old are you again?
even if im ugly, why should it bother you so much?

desperate for attention.

once again you name dark skni as being a symbol of being ugly.
so EVERY dark skinned girl is ugly.
well thats true according to AA men since you hardly see them in any BET videos. awww so sad.
and the same reason why AA women are ALWAYS wearing blonde hair, and colored contacts and getting nose jobs.
everywhere i go i see blonde hair.
sigh. . .
mad at your women because they dont look like white women.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 1:59am On Aug 24, 2009
chigo whens your next nude photo dropping?

I have to hurry up and subscribe to national geographic

hahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 2:00am On Aug 24, 2009
C2H5OH:

how can you "feed the children" when you can't affrord to feed yourself

I should be asking your brothers the same thing.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 2:01am On Aug 24, 2009
Notice how amaka dosent post her picture

ugly nigerian sl ut lol

i found her

Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 2:01am On Aug 24, 2009
THE AMAKA:

hahaha i just laugh

"amaka you're ugly" and how old are you again?
even if im ugly, why should it bother you so much?

desperate for attention.

once again you name dark skni as being a symbol of being ugly.
so EVERY dark skinned girl is ugly.
well thats true according to AA men since you hardly see them in any BET videos. awww so sad.
and the same reason why AA women are ALWAYS wearing blonde hair, and colored contacts and getting nose jobs.
everywhere i go i see blonde hair.
sigh. . .
mad at your women because they dont look like white women.

Hmmmmm.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by C2H5OH(f): 2:01am On Aug 24, 2009
3spade3:

my brothers aren't the ones living off welfare. tsk tsk
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by chiogo(f): 2:02am On Aug 24, 2009
komokam:

chigo whens your next nude photo dropping?

I have to hurry up and subscribe to national geographic

hahahahahahahahahahaha
It drops on wednesday. be sure to check it out. I'll need all the sponsors.  wink
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by C2H5OH(f): 2:02am On Aug 24, 2009
komokam:

Notice how amaka dosent post her picture

ugly nigerian sl ut lol

i found her

LMAOOOOOO amaka don die ooo
mandingo is that your girlfriend  grin  grin  grin
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 2:02am On Aug 24, 2009
What do nigerians and other west africans eat (serious question)?

We eat southern soul food, candy yams,rice,black eyed peas,okra,etc etc
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:02am On Aug 24, 2009
3spade3:

exactly! you say you have a problem with nigerians, bash us, say all these things, and yet you are here.
it really doesnt make sense.
you hate nigerians, BYE!

everyone ignore that dude, plate lips arent a nigerian thing, so it shows his ignorance.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by chiogo(f): 2:03am On Aug 24, 2009
we eat humans na
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 2:04am On Aug 24, 2009
C2H5OH:

my brothers aren't the ones living off welfare. tsk tsk

O so i guess they just go hungry. Welfare is assistance. If you look at it like this: AA's will never get reparations so welfare will do. LOL, as I said before, implement that in africa and alot of african would be on it.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:04am On Aug 24, 2009
yeah you are going to come back with "they eat each other because they are canibals blah blah blah" its really getting old.

but if you are serious most of the stuff we eat come straight from the farms.
everything that is grown is what is eaten.
yeah pretty much.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 2:05am On Aug 24, 2009
no serious question

like what type of foods??/
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 2:06am On Aug 24, 2009
THE AMAKA:

exactly! you say you have a problem with nigerians, bash us, say all these things, and yet you are here.
it really doesnt make sense.
you hate nigerians, BYE!

everyone ignore that dude, plate lips arent a nigerian thing, so it shows his ignorance.

You guys seem to hate AA's. PUT AKATA ON ANY THREAD AND WATCH ALL THE NIGERIANS COME.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:07am On Aug 24, 2009
but like c2 said before there are PLENTY of opportunities in America. there is so much to offer here.
but a lot of AA's take it for granted and i didnt say ALL i said a lot.
africa doesnt have the opportunities like here.

and like i said before from about the 1/5 population of AA's at my school about 80% of them dont care. all they do is bring drugs, get in fights, have clique vs clique, dont care about passing their classes, and most parents obviously dont care.
most of those kids come to the ghetto and get to school by bus or things like that.
they are already living in the ghetto and take their education for granted. thats where the cycle starts all over again.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 2:07am On Aug 24, 2009
african slaves brought okra to the new world

we still eat it to this day
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by chiogo(f): 2:08am On Aug 24, 2009
I'm going to eat jare. Don't worry what.

Y'all behave yourselves, I'll be back.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:09am On Aug 24, 2009
isnt that your brother malikom that started the thread using the word Akata?
i don tire!!

and yeah we eat something called okra soup. i had some the other week.
okra is good and is one of the things we eat.
yams, casava, coco yams, ect
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by C2H5OH(f): 2:09am On Aug 24, 2009
3spade3:

O so i guess they just go hungry.
no, they go to school to earn their money. earn nigga, earn.
Welfare is assistance.
not when it's given to irresponsible niggas who don't deserve it
they have been brainwashed into thinking it's their birth-right.
If you look at it like this: AA's will never get reparations so welfare will do. LOL, as I said before, implement that in africa and alot of african would be on it.
reparations for what? is that another way of begging for money?
welfare is not enough for you greedy fucktnuts i guess

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (40) (Reply)

First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister(vid / Ooni Ogunwusi Builds New House 'Paraki White House' In Ife (Pics) / Juju/black Magic In Nigeria - Blood Money And Spiritual Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.