Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,801 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. (71669 Views)

Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Story Of My Transformation - (a Werewolf Tale) By Marryjoanna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 9:01pm On Jun 29, 2016
remiseyi:
intriguing !
bruh. Thanks grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 9:03pm On Jun 29, 2016
croSStodds:
Hell,,,This is fascinating.. Emedy Cutehector hadez Hateu2 Smellymouth Born2fuck Yorubawoman irunoboo blessograo sirdavico adecares francistony mizquote Ireneony repogirl captaincaptain Gracito ishilove Grimjoe Izanami jeenah temtopy Tallesty1
I no sabi una but Abeg,,,,help me praise the guy. Those last two episodes were Captivating.. No bashing abeg!!!

lol. You're funny bruh. Thanks for supporting this story. Thanks a lot
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Osaze20091: 9:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
Lol....They should just rest in peace jejely....nice work bro
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 9:30pm On Jun 29, 2016
Osaze20091:
Lol....They should just rest in peace jejely....nice work bro
lol. Those vampire hunter go be like ''Nna... Chiso, you see them so, suya dan land o''. Hehe. Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Eniola7(m): 11:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
Following gently.........nice work bro
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by SirDavico(m): 11:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
croSStodds:
Hell,,,This is fascinating..
Emedy
Cutehector
hadez
Hateu2
Smellymouth
Born2fuck
Yorubawoman
irunoboo
blessograo
sirdavico
adecares
francistony
mizquote
Ireneony
repogirl
captaincaptain
Gracito
ishilove
Grimjoe
Izanami
jeenah
temtopy
Tallesty1

I no sabi una but
Abeg,,,,help me praise the guy.
Those last two episodes were Captivating..
No bashing abeg!!!

Lol...I don't doubt there're good stories here...but make 'em into a book and publish 'em....then I might read 'em....
Good luck smiley
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by waslek(m): 6:44am On Jun 30, 2016
Am begining 2 enjoy dis stroy. Finger cross wait for next update
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by adecares(f): 5:54pm On Jun 30, 2016
wow, am a lover of mysterious movies and novels such as this, and am finding this fun and captivating. thumbs up.
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Rex1(m): 7:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
Arh! Finally i done fall in line with the rest. Well since the portal get mind of It's own, i just the imagine say it fit drop Acheon for ontop of Kashi or in front of that im 1 yr ago friend by the name Peruses. Nice update NevetsIbot n i the expect plenty plenty more of such thrilling, action pack n breath taking Scene from u o.
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 8:27pm On Jun 30, 2016
Rex1:
Arh! Finally i done fall in line with the rest. Well since the portal get mind of It's own, i just the imagine say it fit drop Acheon for ontop of Kashi or in front of that im 1 yr ago friend by the name Peruses. Nice update NevetsIbot n i the expect plenty plenty more of such thrilling, action pack n breath taking Scene from u o.
lol bro. I won't let you down. . . Except if this yeye PHCN lets me down.. gringrin... You sabi guess story sha. Lol. You try
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 8:35pm On Jun 30, 2016
waslek:
Am begining 2 enjoy dis stroy. Finger cross wait for next update
Thank you bros! gringrin
adecares:
wow, am a lover of mysterious movies and novels such as this, and am finding this fun and captivating. thumbs up.

I was already seeing you come into this thread and reading... I knew it!!! I was just wondering why you hadn't come in... How are ya?
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Ice4jez(m): 9:45pm On Jun 30, 2016
continue abeg no make man beg
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by adecares(f): 4:03am On Jul 01, 2016
NevetsIbot:

Thank you bros! gringrin

I was already seeing you come into this thread and reading... I knew it!!! I was just wondering why you havent come in... How are ya?
Good, funny enough, It took me like 5 days to read it up to this stage cos of those mini-gods involvements(hades, Zeus,etc) they bore me in novels but I prefer to watch them, I had to skip their part but I know they will be linked later in your story, The love I have for vamps and wolf can't be expatiate, I can read and watch them million times.
Great work though.
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 11:13am On Jul 01, 2016
adecares:

Good, funny enough, It took me like 5 days to read it up to this stage cos of those mini-gods involvements(hades, Zeus,etc) they bore me in novels but I prefer to watch them, I had to skip their part but I know they will be linked later in your story, The love I have for vamps and wolf can't be expatiate, I can read and watch them million times.
Great work though.
and those olympian gods books are fun to read. Well, since it's your preference. i prefer werewolvestho. Vampires irk me. I never knew ladies loved these type of stories. When i started this story. I was only just picturing this thread to be flooded with just males.... I thought wrong
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 11:27am On Jul 01, 2016
**********EPISODE3**********

''You had no business going there! That wasn't your post. I crave order! Order!''

''Please sire. You need to relax. Miss, please talk to him. I had to leave my post. My family......'' The short man pleaded

''Get out of my sight before I set the hungry bats loose!'' Achiaca threatened. His eyes blaring in anger.

The short man picked himself up instantly and walked briskly out of the tent. He knew talking again might mean death,

''They will never be ready! They're disorderly!'' Achiaca fumed up and down the tent. Zena watched keenly. She knew he wasn't going to cool off without doing something.

Just like she guessed. Achiaca snapped his fingers and the short man walking away slumped. He sighed.

''you didn't have to do that Achiaca. This is the fifth man today! what the hell's wrong with you?''

''please please. Not again. I have zero tolerance for disorderliness. And i don't brood loafers''

''we need to talk about the issue on ground now. The key to the bolt. We need to get it.''

''That can wait!''

''No it can't. Look, I don't know if you get the picture but you know we have very limited time to get that key before the enemies do!''

''And I know what to do about that. I'm sending you.'' Achaica teleported out of the tent. ''go get it''

Zena frowned hard before flashing out of the tent.

He stormed into the familiar cave with the full force he was running with. He sighed. Atleast, he knew he was safe. He scaled his hands on the cave walls admiring the beautiful murals.

''Nice way to barge in Acheon.'' Hera said softly behind him.

''you knew about it?'' He asked.

she smirked at his question.

''sit''

A chair formed behind Acheon and he helped himself on it.

''Kashi's on her way, so we have to make this quick. No one's to know about what I'm going to tell you. And it can't wait'' She said resting her hand on her crossed tanned legs.

Acheon swallowed saliva at the sight of her legs. The short gold gown she had on stretched to her feet. She eyed Acheon spitefully before snapping her fingers to get his attention.

''uhn uhn. What's that?'' Acheon asked feeling ashamed as he had been caught staring. He hope she couldn't read minds.

''It's about the town. Something dark is coming to get something there and you have to get it before whatever is coming lays as much as a finger on it''

''you didn't tell me you foresee too. Why don't you foresee and know If I'm going to go or not!'' Acheon shot at her. He was looking calm this time.

''you're still a stubborn bull.''

''big deal!''

''You really want to go through this again?'' She studied him to ridicule.

''Just because you have magic fingers doesnt mean I should bow to you! You're inferior!'' Acheon stood up from his seat.

''Calm down Acheon. It's not helping you. If whatever is coming gets that key before you, it will be disastrous to eveyone especially the town and the people living there.'' Hera warned before taking a sip from the wine in her goblet.

''Oh, so you need my help now don't you? Energy sucker! I'm not helping.''

Hera scoffed amused at Acheons folly. she wondered if he was full of only testerone. If only he could use the powers she gave him effectively.

''Fool. Your ego might be your downfall!''

''Atleast I'll know I fell through ego. Find another person. If you're so powerful why don't you go?''

''you think If I could, I wouldnt? moreover, this is your destiny, it's yours to do'' She stated matter of factly. He turned aside and wanted to leave.

'' No one walks out on me! Come back here! This will be your death!'' She turned red with rage. This was exactly what her usless husband did to her a lot.

''oh poor you! Catch me if you can'' Acheon ridiculed her and flashed out of the cave. He had to stop outside when he saw Hera standing opposite him. Lightening bolts dancing aroind her fingers. She was looking so determined. Accheon shifted backwards sensing the danger. He had never seen anything like this.

'' you don't treat me low! I'm your leader!!!!!!!'' she hurled lightening at Acheon who dodged it as quickly as it the lightening sparked by him. Hera zoomed closer to him in a blur. He didn't know when a red substance shot from his hands towards Hera who was too surprised. She was hit by the force that she flung away.

Acheon looked at his hand surprised. Fire danced around his palms. Hera was up on her feet again. She hurled lightening at Acheon again. Acheon stepped aside but Hera was having none of the dodgy act. She shifted the bolt to Acheon and it zapped. Acheon screamed and fell aside. Hera was above him now looking as cold as ever. She had fire and lightening in her hands. Acheon stood up quick but hurt internally. He roared and waited for Hera to come within arms lenght. Gathering half of his wolvers super streanght, he dealt her a great punch that sent her flying miles away.

Hera's face tightened the more. Rage flowed in her blood. Her anger had disturbed the weather. The blue clear sky was now pregnant with clouds. A storm was cooking above Acheon. Volts upon volts tumbled around in the sky above Acheon. It got larger and larger. Acheon wasn't focusing on the weather. Anger had sucked into his heart too. He took a first attacking step aimed at attacking.Hera grinned from ear to ear. Her hair soaked with sweat flowed down her face. Her eyes filled with blindnening rage. Like a maniac, all her feminine muscles stifened as she opened her tightened fist. The pregnant clouds tore through the sky channelling it's fat wicked fingers of pure lightening down at Acheon. Hera's maniac laughter consumed his mind.

written by Stephen Oluwafemi

Nevetsthoby@yahoo.com

5 Likes

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by babtuna1(m): 6:11pm On Jul 01, 2016
Wow.. Awesome!!!
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by segzy17: 10:42pm On Jul 01, 2016
Look like am lost.......who is hera?
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by meek1995(m): 12:19am On Jul 02, 2016
It getting more and more interesting, Keep it up Sir
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 10:58am On Jul 02, 2016
segzy17:
Look like am lost.......who is hera?
curious eh? stay tuned... Everything will come into light soon
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by vickkydgreat(m): 11:34am On Jul 02, 2016
Hera made away with zeus lightening but it was nt for her 2 use nor hold, archeon is a fate is already written at the end of everything zeus will still laugh last i wonder how dat god dey plan sometimes, it will seem as if he is a fool but u wont understand how everything will turn and am seeing here, archeon might be his son too... Loll am still here
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 12:45pm On Jul 02, 2016
vickkydgreat:
Hera made away with zeus lightening but it was nt for her 2 use nor hold, archeon is a fate is already written at the end of everything zeus will still laugh last i wonder how dat god dey plan sometimes, it will seem as if he is a fool but u wont understand how everything will turn and am seeing here, archeon might be his son too... Loll am still here
lol. Bruh! well.... I see you wanna crack the plot up now grin grin. no one knows what to expect in this story. This story will be so long and frankly, ion think anyone can get a hint as to what's gonna happen in the end. Lol... You tried sha.
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by coolbreezy01: 1:45pm On Jul 02, 2016
Kip it up dude...Loves anytin greek gods nd dis caught my attention...Following 2 d end...
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 2:33pm On Jul 02, 2016
coolbreezy01:
Kip it up dude...Loves anytin greek gods nd dis caught my attention...Following 2 d end...
thank you for reading bruh. i hope this will be a sweet ride with you
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by vickkydgreat(m): 2:45pm On Jul 02, 2016
hey op, i knw it isnt easy updating bt if according to u d story will b long try nd extend d rate at which u update u cn make it daily and if u cnt jst update twice in a day of every two days, dats hw solomon capture us all, u knw its a might,magic and acient like story. Thanks
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Rex1(m): 3:36pm On Jul 02, 2016
Oboy com c party under rain. But then, while the babe(Hera) the dance shoki with a mix of galala the guy(Acheon) the dance skelewu for im mind now him 1 find the solution 2 the bossy attitude of Hera.
Oga NevetsIbot, dis work of art of yours whether it be a story or a novel, nah EPIC.
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by coolbreezy01: 5:08pm On Jul 02, 2016
NevetsIbot:
thank you for reading bruh. i hope this will be a sweet ride with you
.Itz my pleasure nd waitin 4 udates pls update...
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 6:00pm On Jul 02, 2016
Rex1:
Oboy com c party under rain. But then, while the babe(Hera) the dance shoki with a mix of galala the guy(Acheon) the dance skelewu for im mind now him 1 find the solution 2 the bossy attitude of Hera.
Oga NevetsIbot, dis work of art of yours whether it be a story or a novel, nah EPIC.
hehe.... It's a novel... It's not yet considered a novel until its over 60,000 words... So.... I need about 66updates before it can be called a novel.... And believe me... With what I have in mind, it will be above 100,000 words. Thanks bruh
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 6:03pm On Jul 02, 2016
vickkydgreat:
hey op, i knw it isnt easy updating bt if according to u d story will b long try nd extend d rate at which u update u cn make it daily and if u cnt jst update twice in a day of every two days, dats hw solomon capture us all, u knw its a might,magic and acient like story. Thanks
bruh. That's a nice suggestion. I might try cos currently.. I squeze out time to write ... I have loads of art works to do..... But we'll see
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 1:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
*************EPISODE 4***************

''Sire. My lord will be here shortly'' The male servant reported to Zeus who was smilling too much that it irked the servant. The servant took a bow and walked out of the court. He looked over his shoulder though, he had never seen Zeus smile so it would be hard knowing if Zeus only smilled when he's about to kill or something. Immediately he took a turn, he sighed.

Zeus drummed his fingers on his seat as he hummed a sweet note. His smile broadened when he saw Poseidon walk into the courtroom with his wife.

As usual, Poseidon frowned on seeing Zeus. He had his water dragon wrapped over his left arm. He stopped to look at Zeus before walking to his throne.

''So. To what do I owe the dishonour of your visit Zeus?'' Poseidon asked coldly. He was stroking him sea dragon on the head. His wife looked at him aghast at how rude he was to his elder brother. Poseidon gave her a weak fake smile that informed her well enough to let him be.

''Poseidon. Now now. We aren't kids to quarrel for long'' He looked at Poseidons wife trying to get support. ''Don't you?''

She nodded in agreement as if hypnotized. Poseidon looked at her bewildered. He eyed her to leave before Zeus who was a master seducer tried his luck with her. Immediately, she got up and pulled her flowing gown out of the courtroom.

''What in the underworld is wrong with you?!! How could you talk to me that way in front of a woman!?''zeus whispered furiously at Poseidon.

Poseidon laughed out heartily and then frowned in an instant.

'' what do you need??''

'' we actually need your help''

''how?''

''we want the assistance of some sirens and they will be compensated adequately''

''and why would you think my followers should join your pack of blood thirsty vipers?'' Poseidon sccoffed. ''they're only interested in sailors''

''but, If we can get them to...'' Zues tried to corner in again

''No buts Zeus. my followers won't be joining you. Ever. Are we done here? Have a nice trip back to Olympus''. Poseidon walked out of the courtroom. Zeus flashed to his side and held his shoulder roughly before spinning Poseidon to face him.

''I see you've got the power now that my bolt's gone. Why don't you wait for me to get it back and watch me make your life a living hell!'' Poseidon sea dragon hissed at Zeus. Zeus cast a viscious glare at the animal and it suckled up Pseidons hand for solace ''I did try to reason with you'' Zeus threatened and teleported out of the courtroom. Poseidon looked into the golden roof for some seconds and walked away non-chalantly.

Acheon couldn't believe he'd been so oblivious to the fact that the weather had changed. He thought himself to be stupid for not knowing a thunderstom was cooking above him. The lightening volts were just some inches to him and that would be the death of him. His life flashed before him.

Everything began moving in slow motion. Hera's jaw that was snapping with laughter moved slowly.
Her hair seemed to dance slowly in the air. Even the trees slowed down their waverings and flutterings. He realized he too was slow in movement.

Then everything happened so fast. something threw him away with so much force. The lightening slammed into the ground. White light shone everywhere. The raw sound of the lightening hittting the ground gave Acheons ears an aweful ache. The ground vibrated with so much force. Then the lightening vanished.

Acheon saw a dark burnt figure standing still on the spot where the lightening hit. The figures head and outstretched hands were not really burnt since they were'nt in direct contact with the lightening. He scurried to his feet to check it out. He couldn't believe his eyes! He went on his knees shaken to the bones. Hera went berserk at the sight of the person! She hurled fire at Acheon to pacify the frustration she was feeling. Acheon couldnt even notice he was being burnt. He knees seemed to be transfixed on the ground. His tongue was tied. His hands, immobile. His body burnt from the blasts from Hera but it healed up instantly. The figure was still. It's eyes were holding no gaze. It fell straight before Acheon. He held the figures face in tears! He blamed himself for angering Hera. The figure saved his life at the expense of her own life own life.

''Why did you!? Why!!!. Kashi! Why!!''

Acheon screamed in frustration. His sobs aggravated. Just then he felt Hera shoot another fire blast at him. He turned his head towards her direction. His frown was fierce. His pupils were now light green! Hera Drew back. Acheon dropped Kashi's head gently and faced Hera. He transformed into his semi-werewolf form. He was a lot larger now. It shocked Hera also.

''If it weren't for you, she wouldn't have died. If you weren't a bad leader! She wouldn't have done what she did!'' Acheon Roared and went after a terrified Hera.
Although he couldn't kill a god, he could hurt one and Hera was terrified about going through pain. Just as Acheon was close to her. Black smoke went in between the both of them and slapped Acheon back!

''Don't tell me that's how you mourn a pack member!'' Hades said through his sinister smile. He made sure he had eye contact with Acheon. ''Hera, who's this clown?'' Hades pointed to Acheon. ''we need to talk. Now!''

Written by Stephen Oluwafemi

Nevetsthoby@yahoo.com

2 Likes

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 1:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
Happy sunday people. How are y'all doing?'''.. I should really start updating twice don't you think ?? just like vickkydgreat suggested. And errrm, don't mind that Smiley in the latest update.... i put three question marks there for emphasis but Nl sha want's to make a cartoon of this update.... Good day people gringrincheesy

1 Like

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by vickkydgreat(m): 6:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
thanks bro, will really appreciate. Keep up d gud work. It seems archeon will become an hybrid(werewolfe and vamp) ride on
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Rex1(m): 11:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
Happy Sunday NevetsIbot n thanks 4 2days update

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Home Alone With Steamy Cousins / Roomates / Adventure With The Slay Queen's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.