Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,094 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Understanding The Scrapping Of Post Utme - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Understanding The Scrapping Of Post Utme (48170 Views)

FEC Approves The Scrapping Of HND Certificate / ASUU Rejects FG's Scrapping Of Post-UTME (See Why) / ASUU kicks against FG’s scrapping of Post-UTME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Understanding The Scrapping Of Post Utme by NigerianScholar: 8:14am On Jun 08, 2016
Tonymic4life:

that is not justifyable still. when last did jamb conduct a hitchfree exam? check out last year, last 2 years etc. putme has more pedigree dan jamb. u said both r d same, d only diff is d name and i ask, Which body conducts jamb and putme respectively? D uni conducts putme while jamb conducts jamb. So u cant say both r d same. A body cannot conduct 2 exams @diff level. If u know of any, i'm willing to know. We keep relying on systems below average in dis country. Too bad!
When last did any university conduct a hitch freeexam?

By the same thing. I mean its the same type of questions you'll get. The people who work on the software for utme are human beings of the same class. It is the same computers theyll use for both exams. The reason jamb is suffering from negative criticism is because people will just blame it on them cos they are in charge of everything. But students cant protest against all the universities in Nigeria
Re: Understanding The Scrapping Of Post Utme by Tonymic4life(m): 8:45am On Jun 08, 2016
NigerianScholar:

When last did any university conduct a hitch freeexam?

By the same thing. I mean its the same type of questions you'll get. The people who work on the software for utme are human beings of the same class. It is the same computers theyll use for both exams. The reason jamb is suffering from negative criticism is because people will just blame it on them cos they are in charge of everything. But students cant protest against all the universities in Nigeria

dats d point, " dey r humans" dats y d U.S wants substitute us with robots because of lack of efficiency. so d unfortunate ones shud suffer bah? y r dey paid. they r handling peoples future. mistakes shud not be constant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Understanding The Scrapping Of Post Utme by chineduemmao: 2:53am On Jun 12, 2016
I left this thread but something is pulling me back here hmmmmmm...
Re: Understanding The Scrapping Of Post Utme by chineduemmao: 2:55am On Jun 12, 2016
NigerianScholar:

Jamb didnt add 40 to anybodys mark. They used the wrong marking scheme. It was said in an official press statement. Post utme also has its fault. P.utme and utme r all d same thing. Its just the name thats different
op! you again?
Re: Understanding The Scrapping Of Post Utme by Eduupdate(m): 3:07am On Mar 25, 2019
Visit www.eduupdate.com.ng for college update and student opportunities wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#NoSchoolBagChallenge: Student Brings Coffin To School In South Africa / UNILAG Sacks Boniface Igbeneghu & Samuel Omoniyi Over Sex For Grade Scandal / The Moment A Nairalander Turns Graduate #girls_re_wicked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.