Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex (14030 Views)

Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / 11 Things All Girls Do After Sex But Never Admit To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by Mikylopez(f): 9:21am On Jun 04, 2016
grin olodo oshi using style to ask for my number ...werey.....

1 Like

Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by PaulkillermanAg(m): 9:53am On Jun 04, 2016
Mikylopez:

No need using style, I actually need your number, will like us to fork very well... Please reply my PM
Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by Natotogokillme: 9:58am On Jun 04, 2016
Mikylopez:
itz either ur brain box is stolen or ur brain dead no responsible dude i repeat no responsible dude will eva reason like dz dumb as$ licking morafacker
Can you fork for free? Get out of here, hypocrite! angry

1 Like

Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by Minemrys: 9:59am On Jun 04, 2016
Mikylopez:
.lolz oya lemme be sincere u want to hear d truth.....i can feed u....i can feed yhu i can feed yhu....lolz wit ur half past 3 eyes egbon leave me alone na wa o.....check jumia i tink dey av a life for sale goan buy n stop being miserable if ur heart iz broken get ova it!.....
grin...lemme ask was ani female in ur fam a harlot? i dont understand y u tink every gel is like a member of ur fam if u tink am a harlot den its either ur momma or sis dah initiated me...4k off ...ur irritating....waeva i comment u asked for it ...ah swear ill try npt to reply dz attention iz getting into ur head
lolx, i can tell u really are obsessed with me. Well am n0t 0ne of those f0ols u maga every saturday nite, so am just n0t g0nna give u the luxury. There's an old saying that goes thus "if a mad man insults u and u follow suit, u also are mad" well i'll admit i was struck up by ur insanity at 1st but what can u say, i really d0n't blame u. Ur old lady's been fighting naked on the highway of onitsha, aba and ajegunle with agbero boys over her unpaid sex m0ney, so its in line with ur fam history u kn0w no shame. I w0n't grant u the luxury of giving u an attenti0n. U crave it but like they say, "anything that sweets the t0ngue of a goat or in this case anything that sweets the very tip of ur vagina, kills it"
Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by Natotogokillme: 10:02am On Jun 04, 2016
PaulkillermanAg, I'll agree with you to some extent. But you don't just continue living like that as if you have no plans for your own family in future. So I suggest you find a good girl to keep aside for marriage while you go on fucking your olosho. Because someday that olosho won't be found when you need her
Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by Minemrys: 10:06am On Jun 04, 2016
Mikylopez:
Mikylopez, any guy who tells u he wants to marry u or he loves u 0nly wants to light u. Every0ne kn0ws who u are, any guy who asks u out is only saving ur image and holding u fr0m c0mmitting suicide. I wouldn't waste my time asking u out, i'll be plain and straight. Give me ur n0, i kn0w a few guys who'll be en0ugh for you, okay. Love you.
Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by Minemrys: 10:08am On Jun 04, 2016
Natotogokillme:
PaulkillermanAg, I'll agree with you to some extent. But you don't just continue living like that as if you have no plans for your own family in future. So I suggest you find a good girl to keep aside for marriage while you go on fucking your olosho. Because someday that olosho won't be found when you need her
but n0t a gal like Mikylopez.
Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by Natotogokillme: 10:12am On Jun 04, 2016
Minemrys:

but n0t a gal like Mikylopez.
What about her?
Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by Mikylopez(f): 10:51am On Jun 04, 2016
Minemrys:

lolx, i can tell u really are obsessed with me. Well am n0t 0ne of those f0ols u maga every saturday nite, so am just n0t g0nna give u the luxury. There's an old saying that goes thus "if a mad man insults u and u follow suit, u also are mad" well i'll admit i was struck up by ur insanity at 1st but what can u say, i really d0n't blame u. Ur old lady's been fighting naked on the highway of onitsha, aba and ajegunle with agbero boys over her unpaid sex m0ney, so its in line with ur fam history u kn0w no shame. I w0n't grant u the luxury of giving u an attenti0n. U crave it but like they say, "anything that sweets the t0ngue of a goat or in this case anything that sweets the very tip of ur vagina, kills it"
.....lolz ur momma is a hoe.......
Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by Mikylopez(f): 10:59am On Jun 04, 2016
Minemrys:

Mikylopez, any guy who tells u he wants to marry u or he loves u 0nly wants to light u. Every0ne kn0ws who u are, any guy who asks u out is only saving ur image and holding u fr0m c0mmitting suicide. I wouldn't waste my time asking u out, i'll be plain and straight. Give me ur n0, i kn0w a few guys who'll be en0ugh for you, okay. Love you.
.lolz am nt into ur kinda guys swerve
Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by Mikylopez(f): 11:01am On Jun 04, 2016
Natotogokillme:
Can you fork for free? Get out of here, hypocrite! angry

1 Like

Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by Minemrys: 11:07am On Jun 04, 2016
Mikylopez:
.lolz am nt into ur kinda guys swerve
lolx go ahead. Save face but i kn0w u...<winks>
c0me 0n lets drop dis yarbs and garbs. I was only joking with ya. Never meant any of those. Jux wantd to test a gal's trench hold 4 jibes to see if u would snap. And u did. Apologise if u t0ok it serious. I joke with alot of tinx.
Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by Natotogokillme: 11:15am On Jun 04, 2016
[quote author=Mikylopez post=46263613][/quote]

Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by naturalwaves: 11:48am On Jun 04, 2016
PaulkillermanAg:
Yes and this is Paul killerman, attending to every needs and always reaching out to lost brothers (lover boys) and deceived ones, I'm here again , as always telling you all what's on ground.... so I have a little story to tell, also help me answer the question ill post.

So I happen to have a stripper, around the area I reside, she happened to be my very spec (fair, sweet skin, tall, slender) , so I had to make her my personal LovePeddler, as she was the only one may spec around there.... so anytime I go to my joint to hang out , I always call her to sit out with me, and buy her drinks, weed, and "crack" , she usually gist me too, so anytime I wanna fork her, I usually pay for lodging at the hotel and fork her all night...
Later I started bringing her to my house for all nights, when I need sex, I call her , she comes and fork me well, enters my kitchen, prepares food she wants to eat, also helps me arrange my house the following morning , and afterwards I pay her, for the night, when I also go out to my joint, she also comes to hang out with me.... she still run her shows sometimes (short time and daybreak, when she needs cash) ...
Succinctly put, the chick, gives me sex when I need it , for money in return... I pay her for it, and we have a kind of friendship

So now my question to the lover boys and Girls; please what is the difference between me having this girl as my sex machine, and you having a girlfriend , who doesn't add anything to your life, expects you to buy everything for her, and cash rewards and in exchange only offers you sex (seeing it as a huge favour she does for you) , and herself also having other sex partners , she hides from you that pays her more.. so please what is the difference ?

I can even say I'm at advantage :
1) it is more economical for me, I spend less (as she doesn't ask me to buy her rubbish things)
2) I'm fully aware of what she does, she isn't hypocritical ..
3) we are aware of ourselves and get involved in protected sex (while you lover boiz, keep on having unprotected sex, covert prostitute) exposing yourself to diseases more....
So what advantage do you Lover boiz Have?

Answers please ,...

Women are just tools for sex , nothing more, just fork them till you tired and you trash them, shift to the next... They are not worth it...
I get your points bro and they were succinctly put . There was a time I put up a simple analysis of an average Nigerian girl here on a particular thread like that. The truth is, an average girl that is sexually active would have had sex more than 100 times.... And these are the set of girls you see and tag them TAKE HOME TO MAMA talkless of all those ones that are already loose. Take home to mama my foot! I have had countless experiences to show that these gurls are not loyal ofcourse for a very very minute few say 2 in a 100. The moment these gurls realise that they could make cash with their veevee , they throw all caution to the wind. For 90% of them , it is all about what they can obtain. Most of them have nothing meaningful to offer except sex. The most astonishing one are ladies that are evn half educated with no stable job. Some are school drop outs yet they use the best of phones, become arrogant on top of a shameful thing and these are girls that are supposed to be a supermarket attendants or salesgirls on a good day. I remember I used to have one particular gf that I really wanted to know if she just loved me for whom I am or the little cash and benefits cos she seems to be descent and loyal so, I witheld every form of spending for a month..... No data recharges, no visits to ICM, cinemas etc, nothing at all....... The lady changed immediately in attitude. My hitherto gurl that was crazy about me changed significantly, could not even pretend for the test duration. Fact is , you can never have a good relationship with 90%+ of Nigerian girls if you cannot spend on them. It is all about the money and most of them will still cheat o. I have got to understand that, not that most of them cheat intentionally, just that most of them have fish brains and their brains work like a flash light. So many one night stands, so many sex for favour acts and so on. If we keep on dragging it back and forth, truth remains that alot of them are promiscuous, liars, cheats and so on but there are still some very good ones out there but they are very few.

3 Likes

Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by NiRfreak(m): 1:35pm On Jun 04, 2016
makydebbie:
karma...thats the same way someone will treat ur daughter and even sisters
Another low i.q comment......what if all his children are males....
i so hate this kind of comment.....its better not to comment at all
Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by makydebbie(f): 1:51pm On Jun 04, 2016
NiRfreak:
another low i.q comment...why can you ignore if you have nothing useful to say...i so hate this kind of comment...its better not to comment at all..juhan see me see trouble ooo
Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 04, 2016
NiRfreak:
and you think you made sense? Smh. Makydebbie did you see my msg?
Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 04, 2016
yummyricka:
So..what happens when you come back from work tired nd probably pissed by ur boss and need some one to talk to?huh?

Or when life comes bringing its shit on you and you need some1 to say"don't worry baby ,I gat ur back"..huh?

Op...girls are not just for sex...sex is just that extra fun that comes with loving .
That mentality of urs needs some formatting.✌
Very womanly thinking cheesy
Why in the world would I need someone to talk to because my boss pissed me off? "don't worry baby ,I gat ur back"..huh?
When I can just kick my feet up and take 3 bottles of chilled Heineken...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by yummyricka(f): 2:21pm On Jun 04, 2016
Op...u know i see how good my brother treats his ladies...and that's majorly cause of how he saw my dad treat my mum while we were growing....am gonna stop there...you put the rest together....I see ure smart...a little twisted in the head tho..Buh still smart.

I rest my case
NOTE:don't mention me and bring me back to this sick thread cos the thunder wey go fire you still dey do push up.
Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by timsonpreye(m): 2:52pm On Jun 04, 2016
jst here to read my homie thread n ppls comments, ride on nigga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by PaulkillermanAg(m): 4:36pm On Jun 04, 2016
timsonpreye:
jst here to read my homie thread n ppls comments, ride on nigga
thanks breh.... You too much...
Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by richidinho(m): 4:42pm On Jun 04, 2016
makydebbie:
karma...thats the same way someone will treat ur daughter and even sisters

How many moniker do u av? grin
Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by makydebbie(f): 5:01pm On Jun 04, 2016
richidinho:

How many moniker do u av? grin
one...this...gerrit??
Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by Tafari1(m): 6:41pm On Jun 04, 2016
Mikylopez:
lolz super hero? anyways donno if itz protein u lack abi vitamin u aint looking healthy d last tym i saw smtin like u i flushed it!lolz if ur gelfwend hole stinks it dosent mean every gel is as dirty as she is.....itz nt my fault u av shitty taste more reason y i'll flush u a thousand times.....now get lost somwhere nobody will eva find u!!!
How many have you flushed? 13? 14? 24?
Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by hertz9te(m): 7:06pm On Jun 04, 2016
yummyricka:
So..what happens when you come back from work tired nd probably pissed by ur boss and need some one to talk to?huh?

Or when life comes bringing its shit on you and you need some1 to say"don't worry baby ,I gat ur back"..huh?

why would i need a girl for that?when i've got weed and my niqqaz.sincerely,i only think of girls when am Hot,and thats not always✌
Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by jaci02: 7:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
PaulkillermanAg:
Yes and this is Paul killerman, attending to every needs and always reaching out to lost brothers (lover boys) and deceived ones, I'm here again , as always telling you all what's on ground.... so I have a little story to tell, also help me answer the question ill post.

So I happen to have a stripper, around the area I reside, she happened to be my very spec (fair, sweet skin, tall, slender) , so I had to make her my personal LovePeddler, as she was the only one may spec around there.... so anytime I go to my joint to hang out , I always call her to sit out with me, and buy her drinks, weed, and "crack" , she usually gist me too, so anytime I wanna fork her, I usually pay for lodging at the hotel and fork her all night...
Later I started bringing her to my house for all nights, when I need sex, I call her , she comes and fork me well, enters my kitchen, prepares food she wants to eat, also helps me arrange my house the following morning , and afterwards I pay her, for the night, when I also go out to my joint, she also comes to hang out with me.... she still run her shows sometimes (short time and daybreak, when she needs cash) ...
Succinctly put, the chick, gives me sex when I need it , for money in return... I pay her for it, and we have a kind of friendship

So now my question to the lover boys and Girls; please what is the difference between me having this girl as my sex machine, and you having a girlfriend , who doesn't add anything to your life, expects you to buy everything for her, and cash rewards and in exchange only offers you sex (seeing it as a huge favour she does for you) , and herself also having other sex partners , she hides from you that pays her more.. so please what is the difference ?

I can even say I'm at advantage :
1) it is more economical for me, I spend less (as she doesn't ask me to buy her rubbish things)
2) I'm fully aware of what she does, she isn't hypocritical ..
3) we are aware of ourselves and get involved in protected sex (while you lover boiz, keep on having unprotected sex, covert prostitute) exposing yourself to diseases more....
So what advantage do you Lover boiz Have?

Answers please ,...

Women are just tools for sex , nothing more, just fork them till you tired and you trash them, shift to the next... They are not worth it...

I'm sure if your Dad thought about your Mum like that you won't have even been born.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by Qualer: 7:49pm On Jun 04, 2016
yummyricka:

Op...girls are not just for sex...sex is just that extra fun that comes with loving .

i think i agree with you to an extent, since you look this yummy... so..
the question is... would you love to be the one that will be telling me "don't worry baby ,I gat ur back" when i come back with stress every evening? cheesy
Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by SkinnyDude(m): 8:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
Mikylopez:

nigga sounds pained n frustrated .....u cnt be broke n ugly at d same time ....wit ya x2 dah u used to snap...u look like smtin my 2year old sis wud draw wit ha left hand n ha eyes closed...lols do u av aids? sowi i dnt av a cure to it leave me alone!dnt quote me
you are wicked
Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by swaggerdgrt(m): 8:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
Guy u are on point......... big tme,d so called gf rely on dia guy for evrytn jst in return for sex wen she bleeps four or fives guys arund,gettin a stripper is d best cos dhe givs u less stress,no hrtbrk or emotnal pains

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by PaulkillermanAg(m): 4:34pm On Jun 05, 2016
swaggerdgrt:
Guy u are on point......... big tme,d so called gf rely on dia guy for evrytn jst in return for sex wen she bleeps four or fives guys arund,gettin a stripper is d best cos dhe givs u less stress,no hrtbrk or emotnal pains
bless u too breh
Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by Nobody: 3:05am On Jun 09, 2016
yummyricka:

Now here's what I was waiting to see from a girl and not those two Dumbos typing crap all day but my dear hmmmmmm nowadays many gfs are still whores dear. So the bf tends to expose himself to more harm than the pay as you go guy, I love love but what I discovered recently about most naija girls can make one start thinking in ops way.
Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by Nobody: 3:08am On Jun 09, 2016
nrexzy:
Well to an extent its economical buh me shaaa dont enjoy sharing.. No b national cake.
Bro you might be a share holder in that company that have gone public but you don't know yet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

18+!!! She Poured Ice Cream On Her Pusssy and Asked Me to Lick It!!! / Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? / He Hardly Cum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.