Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:23 AM

If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex (14324 Views)

Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / 11 Things All Girls Do After Sex But Never Admit To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by Nobody: 3:21am On Jun 09, 2016
daveson2020:
Op please does this include your mother and sisters. No offense oo, just asking. Because my mom and sisters are not.
Get your fking sentimental dumb azz outta kiddo! so whores are not someone's mom or sisters? huh? mtcheew gtfohb.
Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by Nobody: 3:43am On Jun 09, 2016
makydebbie:
another low i.q comment...why can you ignore if you have nothing useful to say...i so hate this kind of comment...its better not to comment at all..juhan see me see trouble ooo
He typed something very useful its just that your brain can't see anything useful in it so sorry dear, he's wrong for opining that you have a low I.q because you don't, rather you have a very very low I.q. Not an insult by the way, just thought that you should know and most importantly do something about it we need less dumbos. Take care dear.
Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by Nobody: 3:50am On Jun 09, 2016
Natotogokillme:

Can you fork for free? Get out of here, hypocrite! angry
na hahahahahahaa hahahaha even if you werr locked up in a goddamn freezer for three weeks man, you still got no chill at all. :-))
Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by makydebbie(f): 4:17am On Jun 09, 2016
icedbeatz:
He typed something very useful its just that your brain can't see anything useful in it so sorry dear, he's wrong for opining that you have a low I.q because you don't, rather you have a very very low I.q. Not an insult by the way, just thought that you should know and most importantly do something about it we need less dumbos. Take care dear.
lol....i found this post really funny...

but my dear i wont grace ur stupidity with my reply...now one last thing!
STAY OUT OF MY MENTION!!!!......take care dear!
Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 09, 2016
icedbeatz:
uncle poke noser, we've heard you. Now swerve
Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by Vincent41(m): 2:27pm On Jul 28, 2016
kikayboss:
who is a real girl?.....most girls still cheat no matter how good you treat them....

not most girls cheat,everywoman cheats...the Truth is this:Women are just tool to be bleeped..No matter what u do for them,they will cheat!!!!
Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 3:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
angry MMMCHEEEEEEEWW
Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by rockyh(m): 3:37pm On Jul 28, 2016
klassykute:
calculate all d money uve been giving her for sex nd d weed drinks and cracks ... sum up all d money .. if u ave a gf .. and u use it to take her out or buy tinz for her she will fork u for africa and love u and cook for u .. she might even give u her fadas money .. dats answer one

2 u ar aware of what she does ..tink for a sec .. wht if oda pple knws her as a bi**h .. and den sees u wit her .. u den become an irresponsible guy to dem .. well YOU ARE IRRESPONSIBLE SELF .. you may looz jobs .. and oda gud tinz .

3 no sex is protected d condom has 0.5% hole in it . if condom no burst u might ave kissed her means u dn xchange spit Wif her .. or she may ave sucked u means spit inside ur manhole as well .. and she wont give u kids ..

BOTTOM line is stop being a guy wit low self esteem and b brave and ask a real girl out ..dnt b surprise even d stripper gt serious guy
AR u based in lagos then u will see that u AR wrong there's no difference between the girl u call a girlfriend n the lady in a hotel the only difference is location

2 Likes

Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by rockyh(m): 3:43pm On Jul 28, 2016
saintmark88:
I dnt blame the op, It's d nature of Nigerian girls that would make d op start reasoning like this, Nigerian girls r take, take, take n never give.. I would give a li2 instance.... I was travelling from Benin to Lagos some months back, I got a seat beside a very cute girl, I am a very social human being so I initiated a convo, we got talking to d extent tht it was inevitable to not exchange contact, ND we eventually did that wen we got to Berger. To cut long story short, shortly after some few calls days after, I receive a call from this lady telling me her phone is bad n she needs to fix it, she needs assistance from me, so I ask her how much is she talking bout n she says she need 6k from me to fix her fone...... It was a Major turn off for me so I politely told her that I ll c wah I can do, ended d call n deleted her number ASAP!!!!!!....... The funny part is, I havnt given her a sign that I'm interested n her or told her anything bout wanting to taste d cookie.... So I wonder what could have given her d mind to call me n ask for for me..... So dnt blame d OP....... Girls need to restructure the way they think.... Guys aren't money bags, take us as money bags, guys take dem as just sex materials
these are things that make most guy patrons in the prostitute association cos some ladies see guys as ATM for financial assistance so instead of keeping a girlfriend most guys keep bed mates they are emotional inclined to
Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by CinnamonDoll: 12:14am On Jul 29, 2016
Nigerian guys are always so fast to blme the girls but honestly I think they cause their problems, how can you in good conscience say girls are just useful for sex? If youve had a bad experience before welk thats unfortunate but you can't generalize, I have nothing against strippers but I think its safer with a girlfriend or at least a friend with benefit (my preferred choice actually if you aren't about that dating life) and make sure you both get tested constantly, there are too many sexual diseases out there, let that be a constant tradition when entering a relationship and dont just stop there continue to test every 3 months due to her job. And if you want a friend with benefit kindly make your hopes for the relationship crystal clear as to avoid misunderstanding...we ladies can attach emotions alot lol..just know that a woman isn't an asset, that is very undermining to a being who carried you, African men as much as I like them hurt me alot when they say things like this, they bring down their own women and it is rather unfortunate.
Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by NuFarma(m): 7:39am On Dec 21, 2016
I'm replying this post late. That's because I came across it only recently.

OP is on point with his post. Let me tell that this sort of trait is not only exclusive to Nigerian females. This how all females are.

I can see that some men here are already awakened and understand females to a good extent so I'm going to do what a real man does- look out for my fellow men.

PaulkillermanAg
naturalwaves
BoboYekini
Timsonpreye
rockyh
VanBommel
BUTCHCASSIDY

There's something I want to introduce you guys to: There are men from different parts of the world who are on the same page as us. The modern female is a fuched up creature and it's time we start putting them in their place.

Hit me up if interested.
Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by nancyv(f): 8:58am On Aug 14, 2018
This is the reason why women disobey their husband.Just read the nonsense u typed.
I guess the only thing your mom ever did since your dad married her was FUcking.
You can't be insulting women Upandan and expect her to respect u.
stupid thing.
Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by AstroG: 11:24am On Aug 14, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
nancyv:
This is the reason why women disobey their husband.Just read the nonsense u typed.
I guess the only thing your mom ever did since your dad married her was FUcking.
You can't be insulting women Upandan and expect her to respect u.
stupid thing.

Will You Shut up undecided

Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 18, 2018
op ur a big fool! undecided
Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by nancyv(f): 12:06pm On Mar 16, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

After A Breakup Why Do We Find Pleasure In Sad Music? / Happy Birthday Dechandel! / Remember The Baby Boy That Was Born Holding Quran, See What Happened After His B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.