Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex (14013 Views)

Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / 11 Things All Girls Do After Sex But Never Admit To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 03, 2016
This land is not for sale
Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by kevin25(m): 10:12am On Jun 03, 2016
anyway it depends on wat u want to me both girlfriend Nd bed mate are different in sum circumstances depending on how u want u sex life to go like....girlfriend can help atimes bed mate can't help .....
Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by PaulkillermanAg(m): 10:44am On Jun 03, 2016
klassykute:
calculate all d money uve been giving her for sex nd d weed drinks and cracks ... sum up all d money .. if u ave a gf .. and u use it to take her out or buy tinz for her she will fork u for africa and love u and cook for u .. she might even give u her fadas money .. dats answer one

2 u ar aware of what she does ..tink for a sec .. wht if oda pple knws her as a bi**h .. and den sees u wit her .. u den become an irresponsible guy to dem .. well YOU ARE IRRESPONSIBLE SELF .. you may looz jobs .. and oda gud tinz .

3 no sex is protected d condom has 0.5% hole in it . if condom no burst u might ave kissed her means u dn xchange spit Wif her .. or she may ave sucked u means spit inside ur manhole as well .. and she wont give u kids ..

BOTTOM line is stop being a guy wit low self esteem and b brave and ask a real girl out ..dnt b surprise even d stripper gt serious guy
one thing is obvious here, you know the truth, well glaring in your eyes , but you do not want to believe, more so , your arguments are does not hold water at all, and at best are discordant and flawed... , I'll start with your first,

1) How do you mean calculate all I spend on the girls ? What am I calculating? Even a slowpoke knows that GF, demanding from you things their fathers cannot buy or afford, wanting you to give them money every time and all sorts of frivolous needs, an average Nigerian girl will never give u anything in return except sex (for them it's payment) ... A classic anecdote... A girl I had some years back, anytime she visits I usually give her 3-5k for transport .... at a time, she started asking me, what she gains from me? That I'm not useful to her... I also reverted the question to her, what do I gain from you? Her response " so you are looking for what to gain from Me? Why not go and become a gigolo, so you see old women to dash you alms, useless boy " ...... This is the average mindset of a Nigerian girl

2) this point is as foolish and absurd as it can get, wait for a minute, do u really think anybody cares about You? You think So? The only people that have genuine care about you is your immediate family, others only wait and watch to see what to mock you with... wake up young man... and BTW , who doesn't fork a Bitch? Who Doesn't? Your bishop in church will most likely have his personal Bitch he forks, your elders in church likewise ... I'll loose my job for forking a Bitch? ? Nigga are u for Real? Like are u Serious? This confirms you are just a kid that knows nothing about life (I should stop my argument here, cos I now know I'm dealing with a teenager, but for the sake of readers ill continue)..
Every guy having a GF , look closely she has other big boys she forks for cash... be reasonable don't deceive yourself PHboi and PHC1stborn all have true stories to tell you and affirm my assertion

3) this point is totally senseless, I doubt the foundation of your education.... so because condoms isn't 100% safe, having it without condoms is better? SMH , u need help brother ( and how many times, will I tell you niggaz I screen all my checks with my HIV strip? The girl in question is negative) .... HIV is transmitted through spatum And kissing Nigga , your educational foundation is very very faulty... brother u need help, serious help.. what am I dealing with here... kid see, unless both parties have cut to their mouth, transmission of HIV is very very very very very low almost in significantly low, almost non existent through kissing, even transmission through needle pricks is less than 3% (I know u don't know that, transmission of HBV through such means posses greater threat)please get educated, read more it will help you, you are very ignorant and backward (I'm not trying to insult u, just being truthful)

Bottom line, please read more, read books , get educated, you are very ignorant and backward, it is affecting your arguments which are very discordant, juvenile, puerile and flawed.... It cannot hold water at all....

9 Likes

Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by slevin1(m): 11:35am On Jun 03, 2016
The difference is you don't have a girl who has got your back and go out of her way to make you happy. Face it bro, you just hired a sex machine with a guarantee of maintenance fee.
With a girlfriend, it's a guarantee of dedication and love which is not basically monetary (for real girls).
So my brother, although we are aware that many normal girls have more than one boyfriend and are prostituting, this term has been reduced mildly to minimize the depth of the meaning with words such as flirting, cheating, promiscuous, etc. But it is what it is. We'd rather have one main girl, one on the side and possibly one waiting to kick out the one on the side, than have none at all and pay for sex always and call it bliss.
Damn! You sound lonely bro.
Getting it good? No doubt.
But lonely.

9 Likes

Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by PaulkillermanAg(m): 12:16pm On Jun 03, 2016
nrexzy:
Well to an extent its economical buh me shaaa dont enjoy sharing.. No b national cake.
this is what you fail to understand, the GF you think is for just you, forks other men for cash likewise... she is only hiding it from you, and you all living a life of hypocrisy , that ain't healthy Bro.... be truth to yourself
Mikylopez:
itz either ur brain box is stolen or ur brain dead no responsible dude i repeat no responsible dude will eva reason like dz dumb as$ licking morafacker
I understand , how it feels, the truth is often bitter ... I know it's a bitter pill to swallow, cos of how it is...
yummyricka:
So to all the lover boys reading this...keep loving that girl of urs AS LONG AS SHE LOVES YOU BACK..you've got absolutely nothing to loose.
DECEPTION AT IT'S PEAK , loving my foot... deceiving yourselves , what do u understand by Love? Both parties only love when the woman has things to gain... stop deceiving yourself , why does the broke niggaz got no "Love" for Themselves? Think bbittch , think...
yummyricka:
So to all the lover boys reading this...keep loving that girl of urs AS LONG AS SHE LOVES YOU BACK..you've got absolutely nothing to loose.
yummyricka:
So..what happens when you come back from work tired nd probably pissed by ur boss and need some one to talk to?huh?
Or when life comes bringing its shit on you and you need some1 to say"don't worry baby ,I gat ur back"..huh?
Op...girls are not just for sex...sex is just that extra fun that comes with loving .
That mentality of urs needs some formatting.✌
.... you know the funny thing, the chick is even more intelligent than most of you bitches.... way more intelligent, and can engage me in viable and good discussions, my guys are there to gist with me., if the going gets tough and I need a solace, my mum and we'll meaning siblings are ever available, those are the ones that means a lot to me...

8 Likes

Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by PaulkillermanAg(m): 12:20pm On Jun 03, 2016
slevin1:
The difference is you don't have a girl who has got your back and go out of her way to make you happy. Face it bro, you just hired a sex machine with a guarantee of maintenance fee.
With a girlfriend, it's a guarantee of dedication and love which is not basically monetary (for real girls).
So my brother, although we are aware that many normal girls have more than one boyfriend and are prostituting, this term has been reduced mildly to minimize the depth of the meaning with words such as flirting, cheating, promiscuous, etc. But it is what it is. We'd rather have one main girl, one on the side and possibly one waiting to kick out the one on the side, than have none at all and pay for sex always and call it bliss.
Damn! You sound lonely bro.
Getting it good? No doubt.
But lonely.
brother, please be true to yourself , and answer my honest question, how many "true girls" have you Seeing? Please answer me.... If I have met 20 girls, I can attest for just 2... I think that's a good number to draw up my inference.... Most girls pride their selves in relationship as just sex machine, nothing more... so why not just employ a sex machine and get your duties Defined?

5 Likes

Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by yummyricka(f): 12:24pm On Jun 03, 2016
PaulkillermanAg:
this is what you fail to understand, the GF you think is for just you, forks other men for cash likewise... she is only hiding it from you, and you all living a life of hypocrisy , that ain't healthy Bro.... be truth to yourself I understand , how it feels, the truth is often bitter ... I know it's a bitter pill to swallow, cos of how it is... DECEPTION AT IT'S PEAK , loving my foot... deceiving yourselves , what do u understand by Love? Both parties only love when the woman has things to gain... stop deceiving yourself , why does the broke niggaz got no "Love" for Themselves? Think bbittch , think....... you know the funny thing, the chick is even more intelligent than most of you bitches.... way more intelligent, and can engage me in viable and good discussions, my guys are there to gist with me., if the going gets tough and I need a solace, my mum and we'll meaning siblings are ever available, those are the ones that means a lot to me...
Lolzz...you just called me a biittch and u don't even know me...that says a lot about you.u must be really pained..who do you this thing?lolzzz

3 Likes

Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by daveson2020(m): 12:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
Op please does this include your mother and sisters. No offense oo, just asking. Because my mom and sisters are not.

3 Likes

Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by Chrisrare: 1:12pm On Jun 03, 2016
yummyricka:
So..what happens when you come back from work tired nd probably pissed by ur boss and need some one to talk to?huh?

Or when life comes bringing its shit on you and you need some1 to say"don't worry baby ,I gat ur back"..huh?

Op...girls are not just for sex...sex is just that extra fun that comes with loving .
That mentality of urs needs some formatting.✌
Crap crap crap... We've gat family and friends for dat purpose. U biitches r only useful to us cos of dat dirty hole u hav between ur legs.

4 Likes

Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by yummyricka(f): 1:22pm On Jun 03, 2016
Chrisrare:
Crap crap crap... We've gat family and friends for dat purpose. U biitches r only useful to us cos of dat dirty hole u hav between ur legs.
Another miserable pervert spotted !lolzzz

2 Likes

Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by Chrisrare: 1:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
yummyricka:

Another miserable pervert spotted !lolzzz
Another sex object trying to prove otherwise..

10 Likes

Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by PaulkillermanAg(m): 2:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
yummyricka:

Lolzz...you just called me a biittch and u don't even know me...that says a lot about you.u must be really pained..who do you this thing?lolzzz
apologies ma'am , didn't mean to insult you, just saying things the way they are...
Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by Kaycee7(m): 2:49pm On Jun 03, 2016
PaulkillermanAg:
this is what you fail to understand, the GF you think is for just you, forks other men for cash likewise... she is only hiding it from you, and you all living a life of hypocrisy , that ain't healthy Bro.... be truth to yourself I understand , how it feels, the truth is often bitter ... I know it's a bitter pill to swallow, cos of how it is... DECEPTION AT IT'S PEAK , loving my foot... deceiving yourselves , what do u understand by Love? Both parties only love when the woman has things to gain... stop deceiving yourself , why does the broke niggaz got no "Love" for Themselves? Think bbittch , think....... you know the funny thing, the chick is even more intelligent than most of you bitches.... way more intelligent, and can engage me in viable and good discussions, my guys are there to gist with me., if the going gets tough and I need a solace, my mum and we'll meaning siblings are ever available, those are the ones that means a lot to me...
Your mom and siblings may mean a lot 2 u but, according to you, all they have to offer real niggas is sex. By the way, how many guys do your mum and sisters offer sex in exchange for money? And which strip clubs do your sisters work at?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by PaulkillermanAg(m): 3:14pm On Jun 03, 2016
Kaycee7:
Your mom and siblings may mean a lot 2 u but, according to you, all they have to offer real niggas is sex. By the way, how many guys do your mum and sisters offer sex in exchange for money? And which strip clubs do your sisters work at?
. I'll assume this is an honest question, overlooking the innuendos and offer u the truthful answers...
Firstly, my mum was 16, when she married my dad who was 22, He stayed in a room, had no white collar job, was only under someone learning ... There she was, and they built an empire together against many odds...
Show me a girl in contemporary times like that, and I'll apologise to her about my write up.... So my brother... In conclusion

Go and Rest... U have no case...

10 Likes

Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by Kaycee7(m): 3:48pm On Jun 03, 2016
PaulkillermanAg:
. I'll assume this is an honest question, overlooking the innuendos and offer u the truthful answers...
Firstly, my mum was 16, when she married my dad who was 22, He stayed in a room, had no white collar job, was only under someone learning ... There she was, and they built an empire together against many odds...
Show me a girl in contemporary times like that, and I'll apologise to her about my write up.... So my brother... In conclusion

Go and Rest... U have no case...
What of your sisters?

1 Like

Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by Minemrys: 3:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
Mikylopez:
itz either ur brain box is stolen or ur brain dead no responsible dude i repeat no responsible dude will eva reason like dz dumb as$ licking morafacker
see this idiot. Why this one dey vex n0w? No be ashawo una be? Na lie d guy lie?

7 Likes

Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by 400billionman: 4:04pm On Jun 03, 2016
klassykute:
calculate all d money uve been giving her for sex nd d weed drinks and cracks ... sum up all d money .. if u ave a gf .. and u use it to take her out or buy tinz for her she will fork u for africa and love u and cook for u .. she might even give u her fadas money .. dats answer one

2 u ar aware of what she does ..tink for a sec .. wht if oda pple knws her as a bi**h .. and den sees u wit her .. u den become an irresponsible guy to dem .. well YOU ARE IRRESPONSIBLE SELF .. you may looz jobs .. and oda gud tinz .

3 no sex is protected d condom has 0.5% hole in it . if condom no burst u might ave kissed her means u dn xchange spit Wif her .. or she may ave sucked u means spit inside ur manhole as well .. and she wont give u kids ..

BOTTOM line is stop being a guy wit low self esteem and b brave and ask a real girl out ..dnt b surprise even d stripper gt serious guy

Some gfs are money for hand, back for ground.

You never meet exotic gfs..

2 Likes

Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by Mikylopez(f): 4:12pm On Jun 03, 2016
Minemrys:

see this idiot. Why this one dey vex n0w? No be ashawo una be? Na lie d guy lie?

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii omg! dude you are freaking ugly!!!

3 Likes

Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by realmindz: 4:18pm On Jun 03, 2016
Oh nairaland, what a place to see varieties of humans u might never be able to meet all in the real world....here we ve the
APC and pdp
Biafra war Lords
religious fanatics
Atheist
Satanist
Pshychos
Agnostics
Lover boys
heartbrakers
Feminists
Women haters
just name any category of human u can ever think of.
They are all here

3 Likes

Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by realmindz: 4:20pm On Jun 03, 2016
Mikylopez:

grin grin
Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by dauntless15(m): 4:34pm On Jun 03, 2016
[b]Op why cant you just sit down and think about where your life is headed. Its nothing personal but if you were my son I'll cry every night for God to heal you from your profound foolishness.

Its true most girls are unloyal but they are descent ones around too. How would you feel if your Dad patronize Ho's and never got married to your mum i guess they would be no you.

She smokes weed, shes a stripper she have sex with the whole city to earn a living, you cant question her because she's a stripper not your girlfriend and you cant judge her eighter because you patronize her. Both of you are the same i hope you know.

Do you know that your girlfriend is accountable to you? But a stripper is not, she might hold a special place in your heart but you're just a customer to her, its not the same with a girlfriend.

Secondly what else do you benefit from this stripper other than sex? Nothing. It makes me wonder if your sole purpose in life is to have sex, if thats the only thing you seek for in a relationship you are doomed bro, what you gain in a relationship is far more than sex, you gain companionship, love, family more than you can imagine I'm suprised you single out sex

You have low self esteem and you think spending on a ho is the easiest way out of getting a girlfriend, you need to work on yourself bro, invest this money in someone who is really gonna appreciate it like your mum, your bro or just get a girlfriend because the who sees the money as payment for services and she wont appreciate it one bit, and try not to pay her one day and see how deranged prostitutes are.

Lastly you allow that hand she use on every dick and harry to cook for you, you need to drink a bottle of detol and fast for a week, since you love prostitutes just marry her ok? So you will make it permanent and i pray you get a reward an STD you cant get rid of.

I cry on behalf of your family, what a waste.[/b]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by xecuter(m): 4:37pm On Jun 03, 2016
klassykute:

2 u ar aware of what she does ..tink for a sec .. wht if oda pple knws her as a bi**h .. and den sees u wit her . is protected d condom has 0.5% hole in it . if condom no burst u might ave kissed her means u dn xchange spit Wif her .. or she may ave sucked u means spit inside ur manhole as well .. and she wont give u kids ..

I guess u are those type of guy that gives their school fees to a gal because u think she loves you.. Imao

5 Likes

Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by Detonator: 4:45pm On Jun 03, 2016
PaulkillermanAg:
So what advantage do you Lover boiz Have?

Answers please ,...

Women are just tools for sex , nothing more, just fork them till you tired and you trash them, shift to the next... They are not worth it...
What answers you dey find again, just drop her number and location
Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 03, 2016
klassykute:

Jah Bless you
Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by VanBommel(m): 6:22pm On Jun 03, 2016
Somehow I like this Paulkillerman guy, the guy is always straightforward. I don't blame the guy, experience they say is the best teacher. I've loved and I've lost. as a broke dude, I'm sorry for you. Life is not Nollywood where one well-to-do girl will just fall head-over-heels for you and will even do everything possible to keep the relationship(such girl might exist sha, but it may not be the girl you want). Now that there's enough goodies under my canopy, see girls strolling in like it's silverbird galleria. Any broke guy or one that have had firsthand experience knows what I'm talking about. Thank God for betting and Alibaba, so many niggas would have either committed suicide or been shot or locked up by the police/army.

8 Likes

Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by chidekings(m): 6:42pm On Jun 03, 2016
truthsayer007:

It is today that I really understood how your mind works and You are totally confused (Honestly, am speaking from a Guy's perspective)

I actually concur that you spend way more on a Girlfriend more than a harlot ! But don't get this wrong, there is more to a woman than having sex with her. But for the fact that you even asked this question, you don't even know that.

Since you don't understand the concept of Love, then there is nothing more to convince you with, you have already made your choice of living.

Love is not sex and sex is not Love.

Tell us the more there,with many one sided relationships we see this days and the harsh economy of this country.
Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by Minemrys: 7:11pm On Jun 03, 2016
Mikylopez:

babe what do i need beauty for. I could get a gal as LovePeddler-ish as you if i wanted. Not that i do though. <where u at with ur beauty though? Feeding off s0me f0ol whose pops struggles to pay for his up keep> See this one, dem dy talk beta tin, it dy bring beauty enta matter. Go chop ur make up beauty abi brazilian beauty enta grave. Na how una dy take carry AIDS for body dy share am like akara.

5 Likes

Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by vicstar(m): 7:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
OK undecided

Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by Mikylopez(f): 7:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
Minemrys:

babe what do i need beauty for. I could get a gal as LovePeddler-ish as you if i wanted. Not that i do though. <where u at with ur beauty though? Feeding off s0me f0ol whose pops struggles to pay for his up keep> See this one, dem dy talk beta tin, it dy bring beauty enta matter. Go chop ur make up beauty abi brazilian beauty enta grave. Na how una dy take carry AIDS for body dy share am like akara.

nigga sounds pained n frustrated .....u cnt be broke n ugly at d same time ....wit ya x2 dah u used to snap...u look like smtin my 2year old sis wud draw wit ha left hand n ha eyes closed...lols do u av aids? sowi i dnt av a cure to it leave me alone!dnt quote me

6 Likes

Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by Kaycee7(m): 7:36pm On Jun 03, 2016
truthsayer007:

It is today that I really understood how your mind works and You are totally confused (Honestly, am speaking from a Guy's perspective)

I actually concur that you spend way more on a Girlfriend more than a harlot ! But don't get this wrong, there is more to a woman than having sex with her. But for the fact that you even asked this question, you don't even know that.

Since you don't understand the concept of Love, then there is nothing more to convince you with, you have already made your choice of living.

Love is not sex and sex is not Love.
Don't mind Op. Let me give you a bit of insight into his mentality. Women are a multi-functional system but he chooses to see them as uni-functional, ie as sex objects only. He's like someone who says phones (girls) are only good for taking pictures (sex) and everybody will be taking pictures with the same phone (having sex with the girl). Instead, let me buy a camera (olosho), that I know I can trust to take only pictures(sex) and save myself stress. He's of the mind that since he has money, he doesn't need to marry as he can get all the girls he wants. But I wonder, is he richer than PSquare, Bill Gates, Mack Zuckerberg, Jay Z, Ramsey Nouah and many other rich married men? The guy is just a troll. I seriously doubt this his lifestyle exists outside nairaland. Probably some jambite on a couch somewhere, even lacking courage to ask their neighbour's maid out.

3 Likes

Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by Kaycee7(m): 7:39pm On Jun 03, 2016
Minemrys:

This is how it starts. The anger, the rage that turns gentlemen to thugs.
Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by mandy1990: 7:45pm On Jun 03, 2016
I know dat ur own daughter will be bleeped, used and dumped too. Idiotic fellow.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

18+!!! She Poured Ice Cream On Her Pusssy and Asked Me to Lick It!!! / What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? / Do Ugly Girls Have Any Purpose In Life, Why Were Dey Made?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.