Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics (56722 Views)

Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, Sโ€™south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing / Brazil To Sell 3 Super Tucano Aircrafts To Nigeria / Presidency Hands Over Two Aircrafts To Nigerian Air Force (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by IVORY2009(m): 4:01pm On Jun 03, 2016
Nwereonye:

Person dey house dey talk... undecided
As if u strong

No mind dat guy, many of them frm "SW" have not even seen guy or handle guy before, come to d Delta, a small boy of 10yrs old can handle shakabuka, and he comes online and blab, online warrior.
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by olajizz01(m): 4:02pm On Jun 03, 2016
Weedcrusher:
Rational thinking eludes many nairalanders. I know alot of you are partisan, but let's be more thoughtful in our comments.
Lot of them will welcome anything that will make present govt fail,that is the main motive of their castigation.

1 Like

Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by Faculty14(m): 4:03pm On Jun 03, 2016
brunofarad:
Someone pls help me tell these men

That

The avengers strategy is hit and run...

So to fight the avengers,,,,,u deploy more of intel gathering logistics.

That's if they even understand what am saying
Oga i don't think you read the post but if you did you you would have seen where it was stated that the aircraft are to be used for intelligence gathering and surveillance
So what other logistical support are you talking about??
The Nigeria military has been fighting Boko haram for how long now 3 to 4 years and you think guerilla warfare or in your terms hit and run tactics is new to them??
They major problem the military will have there is the difficult terrain they'll have to put up with
Jungle warfare is never easy.. Even the united states can attest to that
Goodday!!

2 Likes

Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by sure4real: 4:03pm On Jun 03, 2016
Sooner or Later,Niger Delta region will turn to War Zone like North East,I thinks it will better then,since the ND people are supporting NDA....let watch out!
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by trendytrendz: 4:04pm On Jun 03, 2016
keypad1:
Can buhari just die now so that nigeria will become great again?!
lol, was Nigeria ever great before?
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by isisharon0147: 4:04pm On Jun 03, 2016
i though to pass this but no need. you are just an idiot like your PMB who is clueless and thinks violence is the best resort to end this. Your Fulani brothers have done worse. The avengers as blowing the pipelines and stopping production since all you know is take our oil and build your north, while you trash the same people you're getting the oil from. A pity

hertheytheydgee:
I wonder why people are comparing Fulani herdsmen with Militants. Instead of facing the reality.

Those herdsmen are animals already while militants are humans with animalistic behavior.

Herdsmen don't threaten, but that's what avengers cartoons do most.

Herdsmen don't have demands, they just kill at will while avengers demands are unreasonable.

Herdsmen kills human and avengers cripples economy.

Of course they are all clueless fools. They think of problems not solution. If FG kill una finish. I won't miss you pigs in human flesh.

Quote and misquote if you like.
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by isisharon0147: 4:04pm On Jun 03, 2016
i thought to pass this but no need. you are just an idiot like your PMB who is clueless and thinks violence is the best resort to end this. Your Fulani brothers have done worse. The avengers as blowing the pipelines and stopping production since all you know is take our oil and build your north, while you trash the same people you're getting the oil from. A pity

hertheytheydgee:
I wonder why people are comparing Fulani herdsmen with Militants. Instead of facing the reality.

Those herdsmen are animals already while militants are humans with animalistic behavior.

Herdsmen don't threaten, but that's what avengers cartoons do most.

Herdsmen don't have demands, they just kill at will while avengers demands are unreasonable.

Herdsmen kills human and avengers cripples economy.

Of course they are all clueless fools. They think of problems not solution. If FG kill una finish. I won't miss you pigs in human flesh.

Quote and misquote if you like.
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 03, 2016
deploy them to the Fulani herdsmen communities, we have three different terrorist groups in Nigeria
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by Wadeoye(m): 4:05pm On Jun 03, 2016
temptnow:
[size=20pt]Now I believe Obasanjo and Tinubu are the people advising Buhari to come and bomb us in Niger Delta. It's obvious.[/size]

YOu better tell your brother to stop these nonsense of bombing pipelines.

Don't push the government to use its might... Nigeria military has not been ordered yet to begin real military operation. All you have seen is just a psychological war to create panic in the militant camp and force them to lay down arms without fight. If the military is ordered today to begin real operation in ND, you are not going to be available to comment here.

4 Likes

Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by Codes151(m): 4:05pm On Jun 03, 2016
Against oil our military has weapons! For BH, we didn't? I thought they last administration ate the weapon money!
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by alowonle02(m): 4:06pm On Jun 03, 2016
odudukoko:
interesting. d last time I checked, bugaria said he is diversifying our economy. y then is oil still area of concentration? President Buhari what are u not telling d zombies?
pls go back to school should u dont know d meaning of economy diversification.

1 Like

Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by MadCow1: 4:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
IVORY2009:

You wen dey hide 4 back of computer dey type nonsense here, "NO FLY ZONE COMMENCING ON TUESDAY"

One of those jets flew so low over my office yesterday.. I just know say na Bayelsa/Delta state dem dey go..

I no dey hide anywhere.. I no be Militant and I no be Army, but for this fight, na Army side I dey..

2 Likes

Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by seangy4konji: 4:09pm On Jun 03, 2016
an food soldiers fit kill th
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by Ahmedhussain3463: 4:10pm On Jun 03, 2016
Chimarto:
War is in Buhari's blood and he have forgotten that it not the solution, if am lying ask Basir Al- Sad of Syria.
u are a liar,annoyingly u dnt knw anything abt syria civil war|bashar never start d war bt a kurdish revolutionary did|asad only protecting his government|so dt is wht buhari is doing too if u ask me|
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by seangy4konji: 4:10pm On Jun 03, 2016
an food soldiers fit kill those guys.

Put out ransom for intelligence. Hotline of you notice thy are gathered somewhere or usually meet somewhere in groups. There is reward.when they meeting you strike them with apaches and kill me all.

Abi dem nor deh watch film ni
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by Faculty14(m): 4:12pm On Jun 03, 2016
tdayof:
Still looking for what we need Air force for in that region.

OUR DEFENCE CHIEFS ACT LIKE THEY ARE VERY CLUELESS

A Military that lacks INTEL.
you're very clueless about military tactics
Why don't you rather stay quiet rather than say what you know nothing about
If the air force is not needed in such operations
What do they need??
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by Ahmedhussain3463: 4:13pm On Jun 03, 2016
ozy4christ:
Am nt suprised cos buhari never had d word DIALOGUE. When he couldnt pass wassc
even if u sample my opinion dialogue is never an option,if yar adua had giving dem udi treament u will nt see reincarnation of dis strugle if am lying ask any udi person
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by IVORY2009(m): 4:14pm On Jun 03, 2016
MadCow1:

One of those jets flew so low over my office yesterday.. I just know say na Bayelsa/Delta state dem dey go..

I no dey hide anywhere.. I no be Militant and I no be Army, but for this fight, na Army side I dey..

bros ur office for Lagos or Abuja abi? Make the jet go creeks go fly low, make boys use "Rocket launcher" bring am down, as warning to Buhari.
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by RickyTan: 4:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
banky1985:
My prayer is for trump to win d US presidential elections as this would favor the emergence of Biafra. I am a Democrat in d US but would vote Trump. He and Biafra would have one common enemy in Nigeria as a result of religion. I know US hates the North of Nigeria. Biafrans need to start reaching out to the western world to embrace their cause. Cos the developed countries have more to gain from either a singular Niger Delta or Biafran country than with these group being part of a clueless nigeria.... Let's be factual here. Do you think if there is a war, that what the US did in Kuwait against Iraq, or help in toppling govt won't happen in Nigeria. Trust me d North won't be able to use all of the Nigerian army which they currently own to stop a disintegration if it comes to war. I love US cos they are very smart in arming a rebel group to the Teeth. Even more than the countries army. Who freaking cares if after Biafra is created the US comes to build a naval base near us as a result of helping d Biafra cause. These are options that Biafra and Niger Deltans have to explore. I know these two seperately formed nations would be very close allies afterwards. The US helps nations it can gain from. There is really nothing in the North dat interests the developed nations. I challenge anyone here to just name one thing pls?

God Bless Nigeria.
Nnamdi Azikiwe philosophy is the way and not your Biafra thrash.
You say you are in the US and hoping for Nigeria to plunge into war? Thunder fire you!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by Ahmedhussain3463: 4:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
kozmokaz:
sending in fighter jet into the Niger delta won't yield any result !!

wat are dey going to bomb?

innocent villages \ communities or pipe lines?

I think d avengers won't b that stupid to b staying together in the creek ...

dey obviously have cells (strike groups ) ... the military only options now s dialogue and intel gathering

pls remove dialogue from wht u just suggest nw|
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by ChukwuIbrahim: 4:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
Firefire:
Genocide looming...

Cc: United Nation.
so be it! cool
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by tdayof(m): 4:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
[quote author=Faculty14 post=46240997] you're very clueless about military tactics
Why don't you rather stay quiet rather than say what you know nothing about
If the air force is not needed in such operations
What do they . Clueless about military tactics.. . I will school you enough...
The army and navy is the best in such area with the Army air unit conducting air surveillance with her drones...

What do we need fighters for in there?
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 03, 2016
IVORY2009:

No mind dat guy, many of them frm "SW" have not even seen guy or handle guy before, come to d Delta, a small boy of 10yrs old can handle shakabuka, and he comes online and blab, online warrior.
And you are happy about a 10yr old boy from your region
Carrying chakabula hnmmm

3 Likes

Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by Ahmedhussain3463: 4:16pm On Jun 03, 2016
temptnow:
[size=20pt]Now I believe Obasanjo and Tinubu are the people advising Buhari to come and bomb us in Niger Delta. It's obvious.[/size]
hhahahahhaha funny u|i tot d niger delta and their much back NDA are invisible?
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by HammerEvery(f): 4:18pm On Jun 03, 2016
MadCow1:
[s]Sai President Buhari..

Please correct the mistakes made by the two biitchass civilian Presidents (late President Yaradua and Mitch President Jonathan).. Negotiating with militants and paying them not to militate under the Amnesty guise remains the biggest fhuck up of our democratic era..

If we did not negotiate with IPOB, did not negotiate with Boko Haram, then Niger Delta Militants should not be negotiated with..

Improve the Military and unleash them on the region..

Pikin wey say ehn mama no go sleep, make ehn sef know say sleep no go reach am too.[s]
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by teebell999(m): 4:19pm On Jun 03, 2016
AnodaIT:

Who cares about the allocation, take the 13% and return back the oil wells

Go Carry the oil wells go your backyard!

1 Like

Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by IVORY2009(m): 4:19pm On Jun 03, 2016
yemaldo:

And you are happy about a 10yr old boy from your region
Carrying chakabula hnmmm

dat is wat the country hv turned dem into! When u are pushed to the wall, wat do u do?
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by MadCow1: 4:20pm On Jun 03, 2016
IVORY2009:

bros ur office for Lagos or Abuja abi? Make the jet go creeks go fly low, make boys use "Rocket launcher" bring am down, as warning to Buhari.

Port Harcourt..

Rocket Launcher ko, Pocket Charger Ni..

4 Likes

Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by bestsunday84: 4:22pm On Jun 03, 2016
If you have clean mind don't panic, that's what good for Niger delta, den should remember Odi in bayelsa
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by Faculty14(m): 4:23pm On Jun 03, 2016
[quote author=tdayof post=46241121][/quote]see yourself! undecided
Army "air unit"I appreciate you given the Nigerian army some credits but as of now the only armed wing of the Nigerian military operating major drones are the air force the army air unit is still in its early formation and what they are dealing with right now is having helicopter pilots and acquiring gunships..so you see my friend the airforce is much needed..the army will provide amphibious forces for ground raids while the air force will be the eye in the sky monitoring and gathering Intel
And when needs arises provide aerial bombardment
Goodday

1 Like

Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by Ahmedhussain3463: 4:23pm On Jun 03, 2016
lovat:
When will such security operations be targeted at fulani herdsmen
fulani hermen are pasturialist witout borders pls if u av any meaningful information abt those miscreant dnt hessitate to share dem wit NAF so dt they can b bomb too

2 Likes

Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by Firefire(m): 4:24pm On Jun 03, 2016
ChukwuIbrahim:

so be it! cool

Mr Chukwu Ibrahim, e de beru Olorun Oba. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yari: Itโ€™s Unfair To Have Leaders Of Three Arms Of Government From The South / Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped โ€“ Police / "Ugonna Madueke's New Home In London" - Trezzyblog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.