Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano (79378 Views)

FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts / American Voting Center Vs Nigerian Voting Center - Nigerians Reacts / A Tale Of A Murdered Woman And A Dead Nation - By Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by henroskiman(m): 11:48pm On Jun 04, 2016
odinese:
[size=14pt]Bubu don suffer[/size]
grin
is well
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Ugoebuka47: 11:48pm On Jun 04, 2016
Come do u even have sense at all,you can't read and understand simple statement,you go fail exam well well ooo,how does that mean the killers not respecting the victims faith?they said she disrespected their prophet and they decide to kill her then the president made that statement,you seriously need help ooo
Sweetlemon:
People just like twisting this man's words. When he said people should respect others faith he was also referring to the killers who couldn't respect the victim's faith. It's a two way thing and the respect should be mutual.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by bughead: 11:49pm On Jun 04, 2016
Beeman1:
Thunder fire ur Ashawo useless mama there. Tell me where u dey If no kill u. Bastard!
na me go kill you first.

Useless set of people.

I lick your mama toto BEFORE them born you!

EEDIOT
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by TruthHurts1(m): 11:55pm On Jun 04, 2016
At this stage nothing surprises me anymore. I will never understand this tyranny called blasphemy of the prophet thing. I mean, Christians and Muslims insult indigenous religions on the steady: "pocket gods"; "mute gods" etc. Why so difficult to take a dose of your own medicine? And if you're one of those thinking that the problem with Bridget's murder is that it was done by the mob instead of via some joke of a judicial process; you are part of the problem. ‪#‎NigeriaIsNotATheocracy‬

In any event, the only Muhammad (and the only muslim) I have ever respected died yesterday. If only the rest of them were like him.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by tonygee1(m): 11:55pm On Jun 04, 2016
anybody that did not totally conderm these killings carried out by these illetrate worms is a fvool

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by TruthHurts1(m): 11:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
Joe4lv:
The presidency released what could have been a condolence twit to the family of late Mrs Bridget Agbaheme's family but the twit stirred anger instead of the intended message due to a clause in his statement that states "...but we should learn to respect other's faith so that we can know each other and live together in peace."

See how Nigerians reacted to the statement.

At this stage nothing surprises me anymore. I will never understand this tyranny called blasphemy of the prophet thing. I mean, Christians and Muslims insult indigenous religions on the steady: "pocket gods"; "mute gods" etc. Why so difficult to take a dose of your own medicine? And if you're one of those thinking that the problem with Bridget's murder is that it was done by the mob instead of via some joke of a judicial process; you are part of the problem. ‪#‎NigeriaIsNotATheocracy‬

In any event, the only Muhammad (and the only muslim) I have ever respected died yesterday. If only the rest of them were like him.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by othuskyTM(m): 11:59pm On Jun 04, 2016
omoyemirally:
Some ppu major problem is buhari. Dey use every opportunity dey get to insult him. What else do u expect him to say? Bad belle ppu full dis Nigeria ooo and dats y we are not progressing. You av spoken well jare my president.

Wailers are free to cry.
biggest mugu of all time presido, only Nigerians thinks that when they elect an illiterate as President and expects him to perform like Obama.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by general1970: 11:59pm On Jun 04, 2016
TruthHurts1:

[size=14pt]In any event, the only Muhammad (and the only muslim) I have ever respected died yesterday. If only the rest of them were like him. [/size]
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by jarma2015: 12:00am On Jun 05, 2016
badttrader:
I don't mean to blame the dead oo. But i believe every man's dignity should be respected. I will not tolerate any non-christian that comes along to tell me trash about my God or my mode of worship. And i will not say bad things about theirs. Shikena!
Christianity preaches peace, no amount of attack from dis religion of terrorist can change us

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by lawrence358(m): 12:02am On Jun 05, 2016
I still think d president should have like a media-pro dat will help to moderate his statement.

Der r tins u don't say wen u r in a certain position even if u know its d truth.

Pple listen to details des days.... N will interpret it in der own way wen its not clear.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by karleone(m): 12:03am On Jun 05, 2016
Sweetlemon:
People just like twisting this man's words. When he said people should respect others faith he was also referring to the killers who couldn't respect the victim's faith. It's a two way thing and the respect should be mutual.

Spare me those "he was also referring to the killers..." Mr President shouldn't have made such statement. Ask yourself, was the woman beheaded because of her faith? Did the barbaric murderers toil with her faith? If no, then his statement directly means the woman should have respected the so-called faith of the Muslims.

I try to imagine the guts that one will have to slice the throat of a human being like he's killing a fowl. Oh, come on! Puke! Even me that can't kill fowl. That act is demonic.

Whoever killed that woman or was present and couldn't do anything to help is from hell. God will judge all of them.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by NICENEDU29: 12:05am On Jun 05, 2016
Sharming95:
Guy na question yhu day ask abi yhu day insults and Neva repeat dat statement dat Allah stoop so low in yhur entire lyf and moreover I don't tink you're a Muslim as yhu claim cux if yhu are.... yhu wudn't make sure statement bcuz he(Allah) S.W.T neva says dat yhu shud kill each other 4 his sake just dat our northern brothers always misinterprets tinz...thank yhu...
Yes ur Northern brothers misinterprete things because they are illiterates and barbaric and they are not ready to acquire western education even if they are given the widest opportunities in the world. To me, although Islam may be a religion of peace, but the way the barbaric and illiterate fanatic northerners practise it proves that saying otherwise.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 05, 2016
All that gibberish is code for "Muslims can do whatever the hell they want in the North and get away with it". I'm surprised people still expect anything good to come out from that illiterate's mouth

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 05, 2016
omoyemirally:
Some ppu major problem is buhari. Dey use every opportunity dey get to insult him. What else do u expect him to say? Bad belle ppu full dis Nigeria ooo and dats y we are not progressing. You av spoken well jare my president.

Wailers are free to cry.

If you were in front of me,i would have shattered your skull and removed that useless brain of yours.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Ibrahimndg57(m): 12:08am On Jun 05, 2016
What is wrong with the president statement? He spoke the truth

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by KELECHUKWU89: 12:08am On Jun 05, 2016
[quote author=omoyemirally post=46281126]Some ppu major problem is buhari. Dey use every opportunity dey get to insult him. What else do u expect him to say? Bad belle ppu full dis Nigeria ooo and dats y we are not progressing. You av spoken well jare my president.

Wailers are free to cry.[/quote what if this woman was ur mum or aunt or some1 u love... What goes around comes around #law of karma* u hv no resoect for d dead.....I PITY YOUR LIFE
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Bethelwealthy(m): 12:08am On Jun 05, 2016
......when bigot speaks. So easy to spot.......

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by 9ja4live: 12:08am On Jun 05, 2016
badttrader:
I don't mean to blame the dead oo. But i believe every man's dignity should be respected. I will not tolerate any non-christian that comes along to tell me trash about my God or my mode of worship. And i will not say bad things about theirs. Shikena!

Truthfully even if anybody says anything about Jesus,the bible says I should allow him say more. I am not permitted to do anything to that person. Instead I'm instructed to pray for that person and if don't pray, then I have committed a sin because that's the right thing to do.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Mcowubaba: 12:10am On Jun 05, 2016
Omotayor123:
I didn't expect less from the wailers... They are quick to show their Ignorance And Stvpidity undecided

Abeg, if we don't tolerate each other, how can we live in peace

So Anybody who has a different view from the President is now a Wailer, so we should all follow the President sheepishly, ooh that's true, that's what inspired the name 'ZOMBIES'

Just nod head and follow sluggishly, have u watched walking dead or MJ's thriller?

U call it stupidity, some1s mom, sister, friend was killed gruesomely, because she is not related to you or probably she doesn't bear a Yoruba name, so no cause for alarm ...
God is watching all you tribalists

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by daveP(m): 12:10am On Jun 05, 2016
Smh in everest degree

It's not mandatory to tweet.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Stevengold(m): 12:11am On Jun 05, 2016
Cyph98:
Mtcheeww ...... Reactions ko twitter ni, wake me up when those #TWISTERS recieve brain
and please stop misinterpreting/twisting the words of Mr President to satisfy your sectional polical orgarsm

Lol, no be only political orgasm, you for talk political masturbation join. What I expect was a condem on such killings.and stipulate punishment thereto, less it will continue. I love my president, but there are somethings we need not joke with "freedom of religion is essential. Sec. 38 of our Constitution 1999 as amended opined for freedom of religion and change of religion if u so wish, so it should not be mere respect, necessary steps should be taken to make that law sacrosanct.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by hadj(m): 12:12am On Jun 05, 2016
you see it is pimple and it is condemnable for what happen in kano but I support Mr president regards on what tweet let respect other creed so as to live in peace.God bless NIgeria.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by NICENEDU29: 12:12am On Jun 05, 2016
Ezeego1:

Lols...Your brother is my gateman if i jump into a lagoon he won't have money to feed his 3 wives and numerous childrens...i mean born troways.

Be nice with me rapist! cheesy
My dear pls dont waste your precious time quoting and replying that Aturu iberibe. Just read more comments, you will later see my reply to him.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by prospero15(m): 12:12am On Jun 05, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
He should have just commiserated with the family and condemn the killing. No need to blame the dead.

When I read that I didn't get any blame from mr president...it simply meant that everyone even d fools should respect people's faith
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Adekorya: 12:12am On Jun 05, 2016
K
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Adekorya: 12:15am On Jun 05, 2016
Olalan:
Seems some people especially on social media do not really think through before posting. He condemed the gruesome killing as expected and also highlighted a possible way to avoid a repeat of such. But more importantly all the persons involved should apprehended and be made to face the law.
It was reported that the woman spoke against their act of using her shop front for their prayer hour. So, you tell me how that's disrespectful to their fate?

Even if it's, The best way to avoid repetion of scenario is not by telling us to repect each other faith, but by proper education to Northerners that believe religion is do or die affair.

I think the President media advisers are not doing it right, because it's their responsibility to advice the president against such a statement because of controversy it will generate.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by October1960: 12:16am On Jun 05, 2016
The tweet by the President is STUPID. I guess surrounded himself with press people that are shallow thinkers.

I know corruption and mis-management will continue even if all Nigerian states go their separate ways, but this union with Northern illiterates is holding the rest of us back.

How come Danjuma and some other Northern Generals stole oil blocks?? We are in deep mess in this country.

Naira to dollar 1000 to 1 by end of 2017 - quote me. Get out while you can. The ship is burning and about to sink.

The mind set that composed this tweet is the mindset ruining this country. I was a supporter of this administration.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 05, 2016
Sweetlemon:

I know you've been trying so hard to defend buhari against all odds. For Christ sake,have you no brain to figure out that he couldn't have included that phrase?
Girl,have you got blood in your veins? Thus could be the reason you are still single,searching and searching for a partner and they are all deserting you .

Sis ,you are heartless.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 05, 2016
omoyemirally:

Wailers are free to cry.
okay the moment you speak against what I believe that means you should be killed.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Sleekdude4u(m): 12:23am On Jun 05, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
nyabingi:
Buhari is so sick in the head, when you wore a cap into a church during your campaign you did not realize u have to respect Christian doctrine and your brother El rufai insulted Jesus Christ yet was not murdered, May what befell the woman be the lot of your entire generation, may your own head reserved as gift to harlots!
. AMEEEEENN!!!!
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by jojosweet(f): 12:28am On Jun 05, 2016
Noneroone:
If i say Nigeria will not last till the end of this year they will call me ipod
Ipod?what is that again biko?
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by amtaken(f): 12:29am On Jun 05, 2016
All the other zombies have repented except the ones here.

Why?

omoyemirally:

Wailers are free to cry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Abacha's Death And The Tale Of Two Indian Prostitutes (snapshot) / "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State / Last Photo Of Ishiaka Adeleke Before His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.