Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano (79420 Views)

FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts / American Voting Center Vs Nigerian Voting Center - Nigerians Reacts / A Tale Of A Murdered Woman And A Dead Nation - By Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
Asimiju:
I hear say person die.

Abeg who die?
a 75 yr old woman that could be your mother
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
Pureheart91:

I wonda pretendn 2 be oblivious of
dy tiny facts rocking dis reigion..Its
clear to them dat Prophet Muhamed
is d autentic messenger from Allah
with Allah been d most merciful and
creator of d world...
Yet it beats my bewilderment on how
someone who advocates Mercy and
the creator of man(Allah) would also
descend so low to Task us HUMANS
to take law into our hands for his
just course, thus bringin about a
barbaric & NEFARIOUS LAW to
govern dis same creatures he
created...accorded by his messenger
Prophet Muhamed..with dy law
known as Sharia Law.
SUMTING is certainly wrong
somwere.....so i decide to ask my
fellow Islamic scholars ds questions--
Who is Allah?
Is prophet Muhamad a messenger of
Allah?
Why Sharia Law?
Guy na question yhu day ask abi yhu day insults and Neva repeat dat statement dat Allah stoop so low in yhur entire lyf and moreover I don't tink you're a Muslim as yhu claim cux if yhu are.... yhu wudn't make sure statement bcuz he(Allah) S.W.T neva says dat yhu shud kill each other 4 his sake just dat our northern brothers always misinterprets tinz...thank yhu...
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by poseidon12: 11:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
Sweetlemon:
People just like twisting this man's words. When he said people should respect others faith he was also referring to the killers who couldn't respect the victim's faith. It's a two way thing and the respect should be mutual.

How did you get that from your president's statement?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Ezeego1(m): 11:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
Beeman1:
Save urself d misery and jump in to lagoon. Ipod zombie.

Lols...Your brother is my gateman if i jump into a lagoon he won't have money to feed his 3 wives and numerous childrens...i mean born troways.

Be nice with me rapist! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by igboboy3(m): 11:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
Phi001:

So, is he lying?

She told the man not to perform ablution in front of her shop. Simple.
Is that disrespecting the faith?

This is the problem with Islam. Lack of tolerance

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by saintmark88(m): 11:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
I heard someone said El rufai insulted Jesus Christ n nothing happened, but y u r not been rational is this? ..even if El rufai insulted Jesus Christ, he didn't come to ur parlour to do it, d president has said nothing wrong, Islam dnt joke with their religion, even a Yoruba Muslim would not tke it from you insulting islam not to tlk of insulting Mohammed in their own domain, allow dem do their prayer...... After a yl dey wud go, tht is what d president is saying, everybody must not b xtains..... So leave these guys, dey wud always complain thats y they r southerners

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by slam7000(m): 11:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
Sweetlemon:
People just like twisting this man's words. When he said people should respect others faith he was also referring to the killers who couldn't respect the victim's faith. It's a two way thing and the respect should be mutual.

You are so biased and worse than those that hate Buhari.
Those are not the type of statement you should expect from a president. He should stay off the microphone and keep his narrow minded and bigoted view to himself.

Being his fan doesn't mean you shouldn't criticise and condemn his action or words when he misfires. That statement might be riddled with ambiguity but please don't try to interpret and twist it to suit you.

He should have been clear and made a strong statement condemning the murder of an innocent woman. Who are we to judge her? What was her crime? She was murdered out of hate and wickedness in a market place with no one to save her.

Don't play politics with someone's life. It could've been you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by sexyellency(m): 11:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
Sweetlemon:
I swear nah only u geh sense. one nice kiss for u jhor kiss
Sweetlemon:
I swear nah only u geh sense. one nice kiss for u jhor
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by SUMCIOUZ(m): 11:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
i dont like northerners
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by brajy(m): 11:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
Asimiju:
I hear say person die.
Abeg who die?
If u ask me na who I go asked
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by NICENEDU29: 11:29pm On Jun 04, 2016
Beeman1:
Save urself d misery and jump in to lagoon. Ipod zombie.
Yes I support he should do so. But he will jump into the lagoon and convert it to London or paradise and you will later go there to beg him to let you be his miserable tenant. Aturu iberibe di ka gi. Onye ara!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Gradieu: 11:29pm On Jun 04, 2016
[quote author=omoyemirally post=46281126]Some ppu major problem is buhari. Dey use every opportunity dey get to insult him. What else do u expect him to say? Bad belle ppu full dis Nigeria ooo and dats y we are not progressing. You av spoken well jare my president.

Wailers are free to cry.[since I don't agree with you am free to behead you]
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by sanusidabo: 11:29pm On Jun 04, 2016
NB: for one to be truly Muslim he/she must respect and love JESUS as one of the prophet of Allah. Any Muslim who disrespect JESUS he/she is not a Muslim

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by EOOJ(m): 11:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
badttrader:
I don't mean to blame the dead oo. But i believe every man's dignity should be respected. I will not tolerate any non-christian that comes along to tell me trash about my God or my mode of worship. And i will not say bad things about theirs. Shikena!
even if they tell u trash, dos it change anytin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by muzeze77: 11:31pm On Jun 04, 2016
As a muslim i believe every one should have freedom of expression. Who am i to judge my fellow human being. There is no excuse for killing another being because of religion.irrespective of what was said . That being said the only way to move forward is finding her killers and melting the same punishment to them this will be a deterrent to others in the future

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 04, 2016
Such an eloquent statement by the President.

Thank you Sir.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by IamforGod: 11:33pm On Jun 04, 2016
omoyemirally:
Some ppu major problem is buhari. Dey use every opportunity dey get to insult him. What else do u expect him to say? Bad belle ppu full dis Nigeria ooo and dats y we are not progressing. You av spoken well jare my president.

Wailers are free to cry.

Listen! Are u for buhari or for nigeria?

An innocent woman was killed by a fellow human by LAW!!! She didn't steal or kill anyone and ur here talking buhari and wailers.

That statement was totally wrong! When it comes to a person's life I don't care about politics. She was a nigerian and PMB is the president of nigeria! A president is to protect his people regardless of his religion or region!

Am a buhari fan but am first human and then a Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Beeman1(m): 11:33pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ezeego1:

Lols...Your brother is my gateman if i jump into a lagoon he won't have money to feed his 3 wives and numerous childrens...i mean born troways.

Be nice with me rapist! cheesy
And his brother is the richest man in africa,his brother is ur president,dealing and sending ur fathers/tribe men to prisons even ur almighty "dilector" Nnamumudi Albino kanu. His brothers own d highest number of oil well,his brothers has been ruling ur ancestor for many years and so on and so on. Your ugly sisters from east just finish sucking my d*ick and gave them 500naira to go and eat. Bring it on u ipod zombie.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Beeman1(m): 11:36pm On Jun 04, 2016
NICENEDU29:

Yes I support he should do so. But he will jump into the lagoon and convert it to London or paradise and you will later go there to beg him to let you be his miserable tenant. Aturu iberibe di ka gi. Onye ara!
Another ipod zombie quoting me U can also jump in to lagoon plss.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by bughead: 11:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
Omotayor123:
I didn't expect less from the wailers... They are quick to show their Ignorance And Stvpidity undecided

Abeg, if we don't tolerate each other, how can we live in peace
you this fat baboon angry

Always like talking nonsense without thinking.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by GENTLETEE(m): 11:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
Very poor response lacking in wisdom and tact.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 04, 2016
We have made huge mistake electing these set of clueless and useless people. The president would soon go deaf.

Nothing is right
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by NICENEDU29: 11:39pm On Jun 04, 2016
TsaTrinity:
Wait! Why the noise? Why the insults? I know you guys were taught how to translate a sentence. If that quote means PMB is blaming the deceased for discrimination, then plsssssssss, hire an english teacher to translate for you. Why the hate on PMB? Why the hate on everything he does? Am so sure he never tweeted it, probably his PA. Whether you like it or not, he's gonna rule us till 2019. So the earlier you realise it, the better. Treat this man the way you want people to treat you when you get there and stop this arrant nonsense.............mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Thank God you already know he is ruling us and not leading us.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by phranq(m): 11:39pm On Jun 04, 2016
omoyemirally:
Some ppu major problem is buhari. Dey use every opportunity dey get to insult him. What else do u expect him to say? Bad belle ppu full dis Nigeria ooo and dats y we are not progressing. You av spoken well jare my president.

Wailers are free to cry.

so many pple said so many unimaginable tinz of and abt GEJ but wot did he do he only smiles
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by kinem(m): 11:39pm On Jun 04, 2016
I support the president statement.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by 3Ceagle(m): 11:43pm On Jun 04, 2016
If muslims say Islam is peaceful then the Islamic teacher and their leaders should be held responsible for the action of their youths. Since this people don't attend formal education system but islamic schools it simply means that the Islamic clerics up north have been brainwashing these people. It will absolute hypocrisy for any one of them to publicly condems these actions. You cannot teach them something in the classrooms and expect them to do otherwise in the public. Northern clerics and leaders should be held responsible.Period. GBPN

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by bughead: 11:43pm On Jun 04, 2016
saintmark88:
I heard someone said El rufai insulted Jesus Christ n nothing happened, but y u r not been rational is this? ..even if El rufai insulted Jesus Christ, he didn't come to ur parlour to do it, d president has said nothing wrong, Islam dnt joke with their religion, even a Yoruba Muslim would not tke it from you insulting islam not to tlk of insulting Mohammed in their own domain, allow dem do their prayer...... After a yl dey wud go, tht is what d president is saying, everybody must not b xtains..... So leave these guys, dey wud always complain thats y they r southerners
come my doormat and started washing your peni8s and see if I won't burn it angry

The woman only said them shouldn't pray for her doormat but ya self protecting Muham-maddown syndrome kick in and ya people cut of her head.

Uneducated people just like ya president

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Paperwhite(m): 11:43pm On Jun 04, 2016
Omotayor123:
I didn't expect less from the wailers... They are quick to show their Ignorance And Stvpidity undecided

Abeg, if we don't tolerate each other, how can we live in peace
Have you ever known people of the other faith living in peace since the time of Abraham? Barbaric people! undecided cry
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Timbuktu14(m): 11:44pm On Jun 04, 2016
greatgod2012:
Actually, from the statement, it was implied as "cause and effect". I'm however not surprised, remember, the President himself is a northern Muslim, so he probably shares the same sentiment with the perpetrators.

Anyway.........the deed has been done, we just need to learn from it.
Everything you wrote up there is so wrong. Him being a northern muslim, what does this has to do with anything? May Allah save you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Beeman1(m): 11:46pm On Jun 04, 2016
bughead:
come my doormat and started washing your peni8s and see if I won't burn it angry

The woman only said them shouldn't pray for her doormat but ya self protecting Muham-maddown syndrome kick in and ya people cut of her head.

Uneducated people just like ya president
Shataaap!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 04, 2016
NICENEDU29:

Thank God you already know he is ruling us and not leading us.

grin i was careful in doing that. But someone needs to drag PMB'S ear and tell him we need a positive change fast. I commend him for what he has done but there's much work to be done

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Last Photo Of Ishiaka Adeleke Before His Death / President Buhari Nearly Falls In Kogi During Campaign / Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.