Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy (46675 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Attacks FG Over Order To Monitor Social Media Posts / VIDEO: Truly, There Was 'A Foreign Conspiracy' To Oust Jonathan - Reno Omokri / Blackout: 19 Plants Shut As Militant Attacks Shrink Gas Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by Jackrich: 5:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ioannes:
won't be surprised.

I'm sure there are lots of interested parties queueing up to destabilize this country.

it's thoughtful that the FG is mindful of innocent people in the area (though what they are still doing in an area that could turn into a hot bed beats me).

these militants should be caught alive and made a very good example of by executing them, military style (after trial ofcourse) in front of both local and international press.
Typical loud mouthed Nigerian.

The game is over and y'all need to wake up - We are not one people and unity by force is not unity.

Nigeria must disintegrate either by fire or by force it is your choice entirely.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by ABEngine(m): 5:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
My country my country, with a military arm riddled with the shortcomings of the quota system and non accountability of its citizenry in terms of an a non existent census database, one can't expect any less.

The multinationals are also culpable as they have played long standing roles in the politics of this great nation and might as well seek new means to cripple its economy.

The recent agitation is one in which I suspect they could capitalise on and establish the divide and rule system which they have practised successfully in other terrains- Libya, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria etc. To the citenzry, it's only a matter of where ones allegiance lie, your oil or your nation.

The business of the 21st century is Oil & War and as expected arms would be traded to these antagonistic elements while in return continued exploitation of the regions resources and further indebtedness to foriegn purses will reign supreme.

Let us not allow the carpet to be swept under our feet a second time. Say no to violence and cessation rather hold your representatives, past and present, responsible for the deaths and decay in the land.
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by tumbez: 5:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
rottennaija:
This is not going to be easy. This is getting bigger than bokoharam
I told somebody the same
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by tsdarkside(m): 5:54pm On Jun 06, 2016
now,you peoples start asking important questions.....all this delta things is realy strange...

oil workers were caught around pipes??....although they know security is tighting??...does that sound strange to anybody??..

what makes una think that this oil companies are not blowing the pipes up,to get more money??....

never underestimate the greed of human-beings.........we are talking about contracts of billions here.......................

1 Like

Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by tdayof(m): 5:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
InvertedHammer:
/

Think about it.

If an authorized fighter jet enters the Nigerian airspace, what will happen?

Yeah. Everyone is a sitting duck in Nigeria.

Nigerians do not think outside the confines of their stomach.

\
Depends on the jet.. Starting from 4 generation aircrafts we can do nothing... I don't know our A2A capability.. We don't own a patriot , S300 ,SAMP/T etc..
Electronic warfare?? No.. Nigeria defense is just annoying.
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by Ripama: 5:57pm On Jun 06, 2016
Nothing would happen tomorrow, these greedy idiots are just bluffing. Na una grandpapa farm d oil for inside d soil. Just b plotting ur destruction, I see una land turning to war-zone.

1 Like

Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by Princewell2012(m): 5:57pm On Jun 06, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

When these guys start carrying children of 11 and 12 years old to fight your rising sun war, your eyes will clear.

Nothing good comes out of Terrorism. All these is because of ethnic and tribal bigotry against President Buhari who did not loot and is recovering looted funds.

While people celebrate and ordain South Eastern/Southern politicians who looted our regions.

Ask those up North who celebrated Boko Haram when it wore a mask of religious and tribal fight. It turned out nothing but pure Evil.

Terrorism is Evil. No matter the mask it wears.

But these people are not terrorist.
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by florence38: 5:58pm On Jun 06, 2016
This fire would have been far quenched before now because no matter how little a fire is, it must not be put under the clothes it definitely will burn. They should not be too confident that war or secession is impossible because God is watching over us and has seen the brutality and suffering of the South South and South East from the northerners through religion and marginalization. This time around I can only see this mission impossible if only God's signature isn't approved

4 Likes

Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by histemple: 6:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
Noneroone:
For those saying no missiles can't be launched, u better run to safety 'cos the military just comfirmed it is possible.

For those saying Nigeria cannot disintegrate having survived decades of violence, let them remember that you can cut a big tree for hours but the actual fall happens in a matter of seconds

let us convoke a sovereign national conference now before it becomes late.

What date exactly do you suggest that we convoke the SNC since the set date for the disintegration of Nigeria by the Avengers is tomorrow?
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 6:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
GWMI:
sir you wrote nothing.I am seeing you from the Islamic line here trying to implicate Israel because of Palestine crisis.Up till date the US are the highest supporters of Buhari among the 5 world powers so how will they go against him?.The military are just been lazy, hypocritic and deceitful since they allow fulani herdsmen to carryout attacks freely, security cannot be guaranteed in the Niger Delta.Our oil out put will keep going down until Justice is served in Nigeria.Thanks.
You know what makes laugh about Nigerian Christians is, you are not well informed about Palestinian. The two major of Palestine is Islam and Christianity. keep celebrating the us less state of Israel that does not even respect your religion. The Jews call your Jesus Christ bastard, his mother Mary an harlot.
Many countries support Buhari not only US
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by kokomilala(m): 6:01pm On Jun 06, 2016
It's an admission of the monumental intelligence failure.We are a careless nation.We always look at the bigger picture, never minding the very small details.These small details fester like open wound that becomes a big sore that can't be quickly managed.
We are a nation where the leaders close shop once it's 5 pm.Look all around you:at bus stops, traffic junctions etc.From history, even at present, criminals exploit these gaps in security.ISIS, AL-QAEDA, AL-SHABAB, BOKO BOYS succeed using these loopholes.
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by tsdarkside(m): 6:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
TheFreeOne:
So the blame have shifted from Tompolo, Gej, PDP and now its international machineries.

Instead of applying wisdom and diplomacy they keeps blaming others.

Ok make Una continue.

which wisdom??...talk with criminals??...who does that??...

youuu give them money...nijeria doent have free money....
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by OwoLee(m): 6:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
chiefmidwife:
So SS should fold their arm and watch Hausa/yoruba. Carrying the oil away while their environment is being damaged..gone are days for that
..I have been saying it; the worst mistake nigeria made is nt allowing Jonathan go 2nd term and we will see that in the long run..this is the beginning of sorrow for nigeria
Idiot, the sorrow is for you and your family not the Hausa man in the north or Yoruba families in west...it is you and your family that will witness the sorrow...you guyz think blowing up the pipeline will make buhari not to have his 3square meals per day or what? You are all fools. If Nigeria is broke, Is your family and mine not in the country. The heaven is falling is not on one man's head, It is all of us especially your people that will suffer it most. So stop talking like a slowpoke and reason like a literate. Jonathan second term should have nothing to do with what you people are fighting for, that's democracy for (game of numbers ) and not garner sympathy in some foolish ways. The truth is your boys might be laughing now but, they won't succeed. Its the painful truth!
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by knightsTempler: 6:08pm On Jun 06, 2016
allthingsgood:

More like iran

1. They are fighting to enter the oil market
2. They vowed to retaliate for the kaduna religious conflict
3. They are known terrorist around the globe. Just ask israel
4. They hate nigeria for partnering with the west
5. The typical arab man is a racist and very vindictive

Iranians are not Arabs, they are Persians.

1 Like

Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by xfay(m): 6:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
Sincerely this passed through my mind more than once, the speed at which they have been able to cripple oil production is alarming for a mere militant group. Nigerian oil production benefits a lot of other countries trying to look for buyers for their newly found/ recently unbanned oil
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by allthingsgood: 6:13pm On Jun 06, 2016
knightsTempler:

Iranians are not Arabs, they are Persians.

Stop talking trash. There are iranian arabs. Its like saying calabar people are not nigerians. Pls do research before u blab!
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by kingstylo01(m): 6:15pm On Jun 06, 2016
Gora12:
grin
o boy, this your photo make me laugh till I fall from ugwu tree cheesy

1 Like

Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by ceejaynnaji(m): 6:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
love4rent80s:
Its very simple.....

Just put tight securities at every border, no be all these 20naira police bribe , tight securities at the airport and sea ports , I wan see where dem wan carry all these bombs pass if all corners of the states are blocked
U are so slow @comprehending data
the bomb that would be lunched 2moro u are still here talking of border.
Bomb been here since 00AD
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by glossy6(f): 6:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
Let Bubu tackle the menace, after all he is the president. He said

..I will make this country ungovernable until I recover my stolen mandate. Yes kill them all until all the baboons are soaked with blood. ..

food don done, oya come eat your share ...

1 Like

Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by Princewell2012(m): 6:24pm On Jun 06, 2016
love4rent80s:
Its very simple.....

Just put tight securities at every border, no be all these 20naira police bribe , tight securities at the airport and sea ports , I wan see where dem wan carry all these bombs pass if all corners of the states are blocked

Can you tell me how did bokoharam got their weapons

My brother the more you look the less you see.
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by ridwanayo(m): 6:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
Shym3xx:
Looool.

A government of conspiracy theorists with tinfoil hats on...you can't make this shyte up. grin

And these are the clowns elected to rule over my people. Life isn't just fair, if life had been fair, there's absolutely no way Ijebu folks would be lumped together in a cesspit with primeval savages like a lot of these people. grin
egbon am from ijebu(rem)but I no understand that your'ijebu folks would av being lumped together in a cesspit with primeval savagea)
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by TheArchangel(f): 6:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
telad:

20. A bro must not support violence against another bro. lolsss
No. cheesy, a bro must high five another bro when he has undertaken a dangerous mission. Bro code must be upheld at all times.
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
[b]The Niger Delta Struggle And The Unity That Will Never Be!!

In Response to your Article titled "WE CAN ACHIEVE BIAFRA AS A UNITED FAMILY, DONALD EKPO TELLS SOUTH-SOUTH" published on the www.may30.org website on the 13th day of March 2016.

By Ebuka Obikwesili

Mr Donald Ekpo, I have no idea what you want to achieve with your article, however, I feel insulted telling us how Aguiyi Ironsi died when you carefully skipped the part of history where Aguiyi blatantly refused to bring the Jan 1966 coup plotters to justice despite having 6 months to do the needful, if my memory serves me right, a mutiny court Marshall takes less than 3 months at the time, a fact Obasanjo proved in 1976 after the mutiny against Gen Murtala Mohammed.

Again, it insults my intelligence that you skipped the fact that the next in command to Ironsi, BG Ogundipe refused the mantle of leadership, a decision he took out of his own will uncoerced. As a result of his inaction, there was a power vacuum that heralded the massive military mutiny that spread to the streets, leading to the biggest pogrom in the history of this country.

https://www.nairaland.com/3150102/niger-delta-struggle-unity-never#46332470[/b]
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by glossy6(f): 6:28pm On Jun 06, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

You know what makes laugh about Nigerian Christians is, you are not well informed about Palestinian. The two major of Palestine is Islam and Christianity. keep celebrating the us less state of Israel that does not even respect your religion. The Jews call your Jesus Christ bastard, his mother Mary an harlot.
Many countries support Buhari not only US

At least you can spew this from that anus you called a mouth without fear of being killed for blasphemy. If some one had come close to calling Mohammed (piss be unto him) a bastard or the paedophile he is, you could have shouted blue murder.
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:28pm On Jun 06, 2016
glossy6:
Let Bubu tackle the menace, after all he is the president. He said

..I will make this country ungovernable until I recover my stolen mandate. Yes kill them all until all the baboons are soaked with blood. ..

food don done, oya come eat your share ...

Stop spreading lies. President Buhari never said it.
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
glossy6:

At least you can spew this from that anus you called a mouth without fear of being killed for blasphemy.

Please respect other people's faith. Do not hurt others because someone hurts you.

An eye for an eye makes everybody blind.
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by Phonefanatic: 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
Nnamdi Kanu already told you guys Nigeria will be grounded and people were cheering the gworo man to kill him I laugh, then they said IPOB are jobless ranting groups they again cheered gworo monkey to keep killings armless protesters promising Biafra death grin, they later said SS and SE aren't brothers they should fight each other afterwards NDA = IPOB was the latest news and army were sent to flush them yet again fools kept cheering gworo monkey to keep pushing but then the Army were mostly the casualties since they can't swim....... Then my brothers said NDA are cowards since they can't fight face to face forgetting this is 2016 and technology has taken over warfare.

Now that we have missile threat the gworo monkey ran to London to watch through the TV... A whole new sheriff. Finally they say it's foreign connections let's think of this, during Civil War are we aware Biafra manufactured most of its equipments they used to fight NA that had all the support?
This should tell you Nigeria is lazy that in 2016 they have no technology in place.

Buhari should implement confab report that's the way out.

2 Likes

Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by Generalyemi(m): 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
tdayof:

The United States will never do such. The United States won't allow a missile capable of disrupting another country to be sent to a terrorist organization as such missile will be useful against the united states of America itself.

You need a Fire control radar to launch a radar guided missile... yea Nigeria will know once such missile is being launched as our satellite will pick it up as it's approaching our asset but the capability of Nigeria stopping it is what I don't know yet.. I have got to know that underestimating a country military ability will be The worst thing to do.

I pity your ignorance... CIA Major source of income is choas like this.that's wat dey do

1 Like

Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by 7inches: 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

When these guys start carrying children of 11 and 12 years old to fight your rising sun war, your eyes will clear.

Nothing good comes out of Terrorism. All these is because of ethnic and tribal bigotry against President Buhari who did not loot and is recovering looted funds.

While people celebrate and ordain South Eastern/Southern politicians who looted our regions.

Ask those up North who celebrated Boko Haram when it wore a mask of religious and tribal fight. It turned out nothing but pure Evil.

Terrorism is Evil. No matter the mask it wears.

now i have confirmed my doubts........
iv always suspected u to come from the hateful tribe.
since the very day u spewed rubbish and hateful words against a young nigerian player for scoring a goal and celebrating it.
ive been suspecting u. now it is clear.

even look at ur biased comment now...
south east and and south south looted ur regions. SMH FOR U
and buhari did not loot recorved founds...please how do u know this are u in aso rock?..
tell who is more corrupt than TINUBU and IBB among many others yet buhari ignored them.
keep on deceiving urself and letting bigotry blind u from the truth.
GOD IS WATCHING US ALL.

keep deceiving ur self and letting bigotry blind u from the
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by Suntzung: 6:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
TheFreeOne:
So the blame have shifted from Tompolo, Gej, PDP and now its international machineries.

Instead of applying wisdom and diplomacy they keeps blaming others.

Ok make Una continue.
THE FIRST 3 U LIST IS JUST 1 THING (Tompolo = Gej = PDP = NDA)
Welldone ! c4u self.
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by knightsTempler: 6:34pm On Jun 06, 2016
allthingsgood:

Stop talking trash. There are iranian arabs. Its like saying calabar people are not nigerians. Pls do research before u blab!

STFU and take correction, dumbo!!!

Kids of nowadays acting like they know shît, and still refuse to learn. You don't know jack my friend.

I repeat Iranians are NOT Arabs, they are Persians. At least you can make use of google and stop embarrassing yourself, dumb fûck !

The Persian people[27] (Persian: پارسیان) are an Iranian people who speak the modern Persian language[28] and closely related Iranian dialects and languages.[29][30]

The term Persian translates to "from Persis" which is a region north of the Persian Gulf located in Pars, Iran. It was from this region that Cyrus the Great, the founder of the Achaemenid empire, united all other Iranian empires (such as the Medes), and expanded the Persian cultural and social influences by incorporating the Babylonian empire, and the Lydian empire. Although not the first Iranian empire, the Achaemenid empire is the first Persian empire well recognized by Greek and Persian historians for its massive cultural, military and social influences going as far as Athens, Macedonia, Egypt, and Libya.[31][32]

Persians have generally been a pan-national group often comprising regional people who often refer to themselves as "Persians" and have also often used the term "Iranian" (in the ethnic-cultural sense)[citation needed]. Some scholars, mechanically identifying the speakers of Persian as a distinct ethnic unit (the ‘Persians’), exclude those Iranians who speak dialects of Persian. However, this approach can be misleading, as historically all ethnic groups in Iran were collectively referred to as Iranians or Persians until 1935, when Rezā Shāh formally required foreign countries to call Persia by its native name, Iran.
[33]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persian_people

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Isaac Adewole Visits Abubakar Duduwale, Got Leg Injury After Trekking For Buhari / Abba Kyari: Why US Is Out To Expose Buhari’s Govt – Bamgbose / PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.