Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,412 members, 7,812,221 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening (69034 Views)

My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? / Why Would A Girl Keep Her Nudes In Her Phone? - Personal Experience / He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by dante300(m): 11:46pm On Jun 07, 2016
4reala:
@op, d truth is dat u are d one inlove wit her not her wit u. Though u didn't tell us her response or reason given by her for switching off her fone, but if she really love u, she'll giv u genuine reason for switching off her fone
Her reason is she has not charged her phone or she left her phone in a neighbors room charging....haba 3 phones chargingat the same time....why is it only when she goes back to school...I agree that I am inlove and I don't have apology for that I am only human...if she is actualy cheating on me her and the other guy are the loosers not me...she will only loose a blessing like me....

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by martineverest(m): 11:53pm On Jun 07, 2016
ronald4lif:

grin
the girl don catch maga

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by amakoro(m): 12:00am On Jun 08, 2016
guy she has some one with her all night..Another guy is helping u out and its seen she like dis guy more

6 Likes

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Odunharry(m): 12:15am On Jun 08, 2016
Chaii... every night?? my guy forget the lady no dey honest with you at all..

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Greenbullet(m): 12:26am On Jun 08, 2016
op,I wished u were like me .kia no gal has messed with my heart. or. emotions before anytime I notice a strange behaviour ,I just end the relationship .
let me remind you the. ratio of men to women in Nigeria 1-8 .
PS: I have never spent more than 1k on any gal.

7 Likes

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by frubben(m): 12:40am On Jun 08, 2016
@ op na die u see so ooo, na girl matter u carry put for mind. Sorry ooo

2 Likes

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Vikky014(f): 1:06am On Jun 08, 2016
pcguru1:
Also dont stress yourself most relationships are bound to fail anyway. Just take it easy
LOL

2 Likes

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by bakynes(m): 3:50am On Jun 08, 2016
There was a time i had a problem similar to the OP's own. Each night i call my gf (now ex) arnd 8-9pm her number is always busy for like 45mins. OP lets not lie to ourselves, the world has evolved women have now taken over the cheating game from Men. The rate at which Men wail over bullshit attitude and behaviour of their women these days is alarming.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by kaziblake(f): 5:58am On Jun 08, 2016
dante300:
Dating her for 5years now..conteplating marrying her..currently doing her phd..shez just 32yrs ,am 35 .I love her so much....nolonger sure if all this will work out....she schools in a neighboring state and every God given evening her cell is swicthed off....whenever I ask why we end up quarelling....don't know long all this will end....almost thinking of joining that school of tot where I will just have childrenand forget marriage...haven't made up my mind tho...just thinking.....trust issue is choking me....don't care if people think am insecure but I have bought her 3 different phone ,powerbank etc just so I can get her on atleast one of her 4lines....all switched off....mybe I am crayzie....I don't know I need advice....castigate me or abuze me nairalanders I don't care...coz trolls nogo do me anything....n my relationship matter to me now but I know better people go answer me wisely...sorry for the typing error...I dey vex.
P.s_ I am using a friends nairaland acc in my quaters...call me....nanle.
So you want to throw away a5yr relationship cos of this small problem?
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by lovingT(f): 6:21am On Jun 08, 2016
Which kind book she go dey read when she nor fit on her phone talk to her Love "everynight"?

What has age got to do with cheating?

Her phone is off every night?? Every night?? Come on. Every night is not possible Esp if u know ur Bobo go call. Esp if u know he wants to talk to u.

Haha at least Sunday the phone go on small.

If she's busy with her books then the phone ba3 go save cos she won't be pressing it so much. Plus she has a power bank.

And what kind of hair does she make with 5k every 2wks Esp in this economy.

I don't know oh. But................. "side dude"

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by bedford101(m): 6:24am On Jun 08, 2016
dante300:

I told her to cut the hair she said I am stingy...I said ok let's make it 5k monthly...I still stingy....women...ok
@ op sorry to say this, a girl who wants 5k every 2 weeks for hairdo doesn't gv a hut abt u @32 she's suppose to be supporting and giving u financial advice, see Wht she said when u Said 5k monthly "u re stingy", op ask yourself, can she spend 5k every 14 days changing hairstyl with her own personal hard earned money, 5k every 14days amounts to 10k every month only on hair miscellaneous is not inclusive..from all indications this sisi doesn't gv a damn abt u, u re jst an atm u re the one inlove wth her that is the bitter truth, forgv my honesty!. As for the frequent switchin off every evening..somethin is defntly up I believ she doesn't use 1 cell phone nd both phones cnt die same time every blessed evening..to clear ur curiosity I would advice u go to her school wtot prior informn her, go during d day and hang on until evening if u know where she stays, then try to call her when it's evenin while u tak a walk to her apt..

37 Likes

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Jorussia(m): 6:35am On Jun 08, 2016
op at 35 I expect you to know what is going on.

12 Likes

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by dante300(m): 6:38am On Jun 08, 2016
Jorussia:
op at 35 I expect you to know what is going on.
Bin 35 doesn't make me a magician

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by dante300(m): 6:39am On Jun 08, 2016
bedford101:
@ op sorry to say this, a girl who wants 5k every 2 weeks for hairdo doesn't gv a hut abt u @32 she's suppose to be supporting and giving u financial advice, see Wht she said when u Said 5k monthly "u re stingy", op ask yourself, can she spend 5k every 14 days changing hairstyl with her own personal hard earned money, 5k every 14days amounts to 10k every month only on hair miscellaneous is not inclusive..from all indications this sisi doesn't gv a damn abt u, u re jst an atm u re the one inlove wth her that is the bitter truth, forgv my honesty!. As for the frequent switchin off every evening..somethin is defntly up I believ she doesn't use 1 cell phone nd both phones cnt die same time every blessed evening..to clear ur curiosity I would advice u go to her school wtot prior informn her, go during d day and hang on until evening if u know where she stays, then try to call her when it's evenin while u tak a walk to her apt..
Will do just that

6 Likes

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Jorussia(m): 6:41am On Jun 08, 2016
dante300:

Bin 35 doesn't make me a magician
I know that you are not a magician. All i am saying is that at that age,you should have seen it all as regards the change in attitude of women.

2 Likes

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Gliterrati(f): 6:45am On Jun 08, 2016
If she calls during the day and switches of her phone at nights, it could mean alot... Maybe she doesn't pick night calls
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by dante300(m): 6:53am On Jun 08, 2016
Jorussia:
I know that you are not a magician. All i am saying is that at that age,you should have seen it all as regards the change in attitude of women.
At this stage it isn't a concrete evidence yet...just suspicion....remember am still human at 35 and I have to takethings stepby step... I appreciate uthanx
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by dante300(m): 6:55am On Jun 08, 2016
Gliterrati:
If she calls during the day and switches of her phone at nights, it could mean alot... Maybe she doesn't pick night calls
Let's say 5days out of every week idont get to speak with her...bought her 2 smartphones plus one other touchlite phone that the battery last longer but yet new stories everyday....
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by BrideOfDracula(f): 7:02am On Jun 08, 2016
You contributed to your own problem, OP. Four phones! What made you think you could get her on line 2, 3 or even 4 when you couldn't get hold of her when she only had 1 line to manage? You could buy her 20 phones & if she doesn't wanna speak to you, she won't. As she has proven. I think she's definitely up to something. She doesn't seem to care much about you or she'd have made an effort to make sure that at least one of her phones was fully charged & on at all times. Sometimes you just have to take the road with less pain because staying in this relationship that fills you with doubt, will cause you more pain than if you were to walk away.

21 Likes

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by dante300(m): 7:08am On Jun 08, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
You contributed to your own problem, OP. Four phones! What made you think you could get her on line 2, 3 or even 4 when you couldn't get hold of her when she only had 1 line to manage? You could buy her 20 phones & if she doesn't wanna speak to you, she won't. As she has proven. I think she's definitely up to something. She doesn't seem to care much about you or she'd have made an effort to make sure that at least one of her phones was fully charged & on at all times. Sometimes you just have to take the road with less pain because staying in this relationship that fills you with doubt, will cause you more pain than if you were to walk away.
I feel ur advice
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by fabulous85: 7:08am On Jun 08, 2016
bros, your other thread where you said few months after saying yes to your marriage propisal, she asked you to wait and see if she is truly ur wife.........i think that is when she met a new guy so she is still keeping her options open. but you wrote you dont get to speak to her five out of seven days in a week.i think you are probably the side guy, her plan B.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by JewelDiamond(f): 7:10am On Jun 08, 2016
I do switch my fone(s) off every evening. That's my personal decision to avoid disturbance. In this ur case, she would have kept a special line where you can reach her whenever you want. But that should be if she's into you o.

5 Likes

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Gliterrati(f): 7:10am On Jun 08, 2016
dante300:

Let's say 5days out of every week idont get to speak with her...bought her 2 smartphones plus one other touchlite phone that the battery last longer but yet new stories everyday....

Hmmm... In That Case, Have You Tried Finding Out If She Has Anything Against You? Some Ladies Can Be Like That, If They Have Any Issues With You And Are Not Ready To Discuss It With You, They Start Putting Up Some Attitude... So, If You Know Her School, Why Not Pay Her A Surprise Visit And Try To Find Out What's Wrong... Don't Forget Be Polite Enough.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by dante300(m): 7:12am On Jun 08, 2016
fabulous85:
bros, your other thread where you said few months after saying yes to your marriage propisal, she asked you to wait and see if she is truly ur wife.........i think that is when she met a new guy so she is still keeping her options open. but you wrote you dont get to speak to her five out of seven days in a week.i think you are probably the side guy, her plan B.
What do u advice....@35do I actually stop and solve my problem or I should walk away and start a whole new relationship that could be worse?
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by dante300(m): 7:15am On Jun 08, 2016
Gliterrati:

Hmmm... In That Case, Have You Tried Finding Out If She Has Anything Against You? Some Ladies Can Be Like That, If They Have Any Issues With You And Are Not Ready To Discuss It With You, They Start Putting Up Some Attitude... So, If You Know Her School, Why Not Pay Her A Surprise Visit And Try To Find Out What's Wrong... Don't Forget Be Polite Enough.
From my own side I doubt if I have issues with her. Except she is the one having issues with me. Just can't understand why I can't trust som1 I intend to settle with. Couldthis be the reason why most handsome men marry ugly woman just to have rest of mind....

5 Likes

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:18am On Jun 08, 2016
TRy call her in the morning and ask her why her phone normally switch off in th night because some girls dont pick call late in the night.. sme to my girl also..i no hw u feel...
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by BrideOfDracula(f): 7:19am On Jun 08, 2016
dante300:

I feel ur advice

Yeah, do it for your own self esteem because trust me, all this uncertainty will chip away at your confidence, until you're nothing but a shell of your former self. No person worth all that trouble when you could be having a more loving & more understanding relationship with someone else that cares about you as much as you care about them. Her loss because you sound like such a nice guy. Now call in the stand-ins & say NEXT! grin

Life is too short, my friend. At 35 I'm sure you still got it smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 08, 2016
dante300:
Dating her for 5years now..conteplating marrying her..currently doing her phd..shez just 32yrs ,am 35 .I love her so much....nolonger sure if all this will work out....she schools in a neighboring state and every God given evening her cell is swicthed off....whenever I ask why we end up quarelling....don't know long all this will end....almost thinking of joining that school of tot where I will just have childrenand forget marriage...haven't made up my mind tho...just thinking.....trust issue is choking me....don't care if people think am insecure but I have bought her 3 different phone ,powerbank etc just so I can get her on atleast one of her 4lines....all switched off....mybe I am crayzie....I don't know I need advice....castigate me or abuze me nairalanders I don't care...coz trolls nogo do me anything....n my relationship matter to me now but I know better people go answer me wisely...sorry for the typing error...I dey vex.
P.s_ I am using a friends nairaland acc in my quaters...call me....nanle.

Dude she is screwing around
1. If she loves you she would always look forward to hearing from you sonce youre in a long distamce thing. She will make efforts to keep channels of communications open. (charge phones at a neighbour's place, make it up to you somehow)
2. When she is unable to talk to you a girl who cares will make it up to you or EXPLAIN why she cant talk at that time. Not get angry because you asked questions.. and yes your quesrions are in order it looks suspicious and she is doing nothing to look less suspicious
In conclusion this girl certaonly doesnt care about the relationship or how you feel. I recommend you do away with her for your peace and rest of mind

16 Likes

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Gliterrati(f): 7:25am On Jun 08, 2016
dante300:

From my own side I doubt if I have issues with her. Except she is the one having issues with me. Just can't understand why I can't trust som1 I intend to settle with. Couldthis be the reason why most handsome men marry ugly woman just to have rest of mind....

Exactly What I'm Saying. She Might Have An Issue With You Which Accounts For Her Attitude
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by dante300(m): 7:30am On Jun 08, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Yeah, do it for your own self esteem because trust me, all this uncertainty will chip away at your confidence, until you're nothing but a shell of your former self. No person worth all that trouble when you could be having a more loving & more understanding relationship with someone else that cares about you as much as you care about them. Her loss because you sound like such a nice guy. Now call in the stand-ins & say NEXT! grin

Life is too short, my friend. At 35 I'm sure you still got it smiley
Yes I still got it...thank u so much.....gracias

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by dante300(m): 7:33am On Jun 08, 2016
Babzilla:

Dude she is screwing around
1. If she loves you she would always look forward to hearing from you sonce youre in a long distamce thing. She will make efforts to keep channels of communications open. (charge phones at a neighbour's place, make it up to you somehow)
2. When she is unable to talk to you a girl who cares will make it up to you or EXPLAIN why she cant talk at that time. Not get angry because you asked questions.. and yes your quesrions are in order it looks suspicious and she is doing nothing to look less suspicious
In conclusion this girl certaonly doesnt care about the relationship or how you feel. I recommend you do away with her for your peace and rest of mind
I wish I could turn back the hand of the clock..... This is someone I ve spent well over 2mill supporting her education....

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by peter(m): 7:34am On Jun 08, 2016
Op..the lady is cheating on you....
Its clearly written
She enjoys ur money..
She has no interest in you
Possibly she might b spending her evening with whom she hopes to marry no you

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) / This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys / Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.