Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening (69150 Views)

My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? / Why Would A Girl Keep Her Nudes In Her Phone? - Personal Experience / He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by andyanders: 11:31pm On Jun 08, 2016
She is hiding something no doubt about that. No reason to switch off her fone every night.

Op, since she knows the type of person you are and your schedule cannot give you chance to pay a surprise visit, she has to play her game well and the only way to keep her secret is to switch off every evening in order to keep her relationship. She is cohabiting with someone.Just note that the other guy has upper hand over her than you.

She has no reason to switch off her fone every night. Just have it at the back of your mind that she is just hanging with you and never in love with you. Phd my ass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Tloc(m): 11:31pm On Jun 08, 2016
dante300:

I wasn't drunk when I clearly wrote every evening....when she is with me in her 4lines are consistently active like cr7 but when she returns to school her line is inconsistent like memphis depay.
Guy u r badt. Wetin Depay do U?
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by MrSly(m): 11:31pm On Jun 08, 2016
dante300:

I told her to cut the hair she said I am stingy...I said ok let's make it 5k monthly...I still stingy....women...ok
hmmmm....o boy u no be her boo, u no be her friend, u no be her ATM. u be her bullion van. 10k monthly just for hair no be moi moi.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by numericalguy(m): 11:31pm On Jun 08, 2016
kinibigdeal:

Hi there! i'll advice you take my advice frankly. There is nothing wrong with her and your relationship is safe. If you know the hell of stress involved in a PhD program, you wouldn't have been suspecting any fowl play. When writing a thesis, the best time to concentrate is in the dead night. A PhD program entails at least a 100 publication within 2-3years nowadays which need a serious scrutiny by some panel. And she also need to be submitting a report every months to her supervisor if she really want to complete her degree within 5years. If she can't concentrate now, she might end up completing a 4-5years programme for 10years. Sometimes, all this assigned professor frustrate their candidate , so you don't know what's on her mind each time you call. Kindly note that you should expect more strange actions from her during her program because its entails full concentration especially for those that want to complete it within a fast paced time. It not what you think bro, don't forget you are dating a career lady in the making. At 32 she's no longer a baby dull

This should be the dumbest post of the year.
Being a PhD student is not like you are in prison. There are thousands of PhD students the world over getting married while working. I'm also a post graduate research student, so I know.
Just visit any university and you will find lots of married PhD students, both male and female raising kids in a family.

I know PhD can be tasking but it cannot prevent you from receiving calls the year round.

5 Likes

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Bizzyliss(m): 11:33pm On Jun 08, 2016
Build a relationship to last a hundred years, but be ready to leave tomorrow.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Dapresident(m): 11:33pm On Jun 08, 2016
Hmmmm! Brother my kind advice is to take heart and ask for God's direction, human being will remain who they are with their characteristics of the word CHANGE. She actually wants to frustrates you that's why she get angry at you whenever you ask about the fone. You don't need to put a camera in her room or run after her. Just be yourself and also add value to yourself. A lady that is responsible, or that truly loves you will not be demanding for 5k every two weeks, is she doing hair styling in her PHD? I beg bros be market able and add value to yourself. She may see herself as a potential dr. And thinks you're no More a match anylonger. Mind you that is one of our attributes as humans but always depend on God that never changes.

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 08, 2016
dante300:
Dating her for 5years now..contemplating marrying her..currently doing her phd..she's just 32yrs ,am 35 .I love her so much....no longer sure if all this will work out....she schools in a neighboring state and every God given evening her cell is swicthed off.

Wenever I ask why, we end up quarelling. I don't know how long all this will end. Almost thinking of joining that school of thought where I will just have children and forget marriage. I haven't made up my mind though. Just thinking.

Trust issue is choking me. I don't care if people think am insecure but I have bought her 3 different phones, powerbank etc just so I can get her on atleast one of her 4lines....all switched off....maybe I am crazy....I don't know I need advice....castigate me or abuse me nairalanders I don't care...coz trolls nogo do me anything....n my relationship matter to me now but I know better people go answer me wisely...sorry for the typing error...I dey vex.

P.s_ I am using a friends nairaland acc in my quaters...call me....nanle.

Its really funny, the Fact that she hasn't even seen this post is daunting ! If she is a PHD student and doing a lot of research, she should stumble upon this !
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by andyanders: 11:35pm On Jun 08, 2016
Dapresident:
Hmmmm! Brother my kind advice is to take heart and ask for God's direction, human being will remain who they are with their characteristics of the word CHANGE. She actually wants to frustrates you that's why she get angry at you whenever you ask about the fone. You don't need to put a camera in her room or run after her. Just be yourself and also add value to yourself. A lady that is responsible, or that truly loves you will not be demanding for 5k every two weeks, is she doing hair styling in her PHD? I beg bros be market able and add value to yourself. She may see herself as a potential dr. And thinks you're no More a match anylonger. Mind you that is one of our attributes as humans but always depend on God that never changes.

Well said my brother. She is just using the guy.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by doiturself: 11:35pm On Jun 08, 2016
Lol.....Bro u funny o! She dey wit her fiancee every evening. You na finances. NA dat one we dey call gbewa for Benin. she go put gator for ur hrt b4 u realise
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by AmakaDNBStories(f): 11:36pm On Jun 08, 2016
undecided
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by foody(f): 11:36pm On Jun 08, 2016
So. so sorry but this is a common knowledge for people that switch off their phones are telling you to either send an SMS to them which they will love to read the next day or They are simply saying (oju loro wa) which means come and visit me at home, I need to know whom I am dealing with. Is it bad to interact one on one with you.?
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Sparkles003(f): 11:37pm On Jun 08, 2016
pcguru1:
Could be the stress of PHD or she might just want personal time, during my time in school , I switched off my devices because I really wanted no calls and just alone time, maybe you need to take your attention, at 32 I sincerely doubt she's gonna start playing games.
bros please help me clap for your self.you try well well.i hope when your own babe begin manifest this kind rubbish attitude you no go open thread dey condem the women race.
op,no matter how busy you are you cannot be busy every night and not expecially to someone you love enough to want to be with forever.trust is a very very essential most expecially in a distance relationship as the mind tends to play pranks on one so it is left for both parties tru effective communication to remove those thoughts of the mind
so my advice.shine your eyes very very well to avoid stories.

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Ugoeze2016: 11:37pm On Jun 08, 2016
I concur with most of the contributors, something is not right. She get another man, pay her a surprise visit....no fighting on that day oooo...
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by iheakolamstephen(m): 11:37pm On Jun 08, 2016
I feel she needed more concentration on her academic.... PhD is no child's play. invite her ova 2 talk hrt 2 hrt may b ur doubts might all b cleared

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by JayJustus(m): 11:38pm On Jun 08, 2016
dante300:
Dating her for 5years now..contemplating marrying her..currently doing her phd..she's just 32yrs ,am 35 .I love her so much....no longer sure if all this will work out....she schools in a neighboring state and every God given evening her cell is swicthed off.

Wenever I ask why, we end up quarelling. I don't know how long all this will end. Almost thinking of joining that school of thought where I will just have children and forget marriage. I haven't made up my mind though. Just thinking.

Trust issue is choking me. I don't care if people think am insecure but I have bought her 3 different phones, powerbank etc just so I can get her on atleast one of her 4lines....all switched off....maybe I am crazy....I don't know I need advice....castigate me or abuse me nairalanders I don't care...coz trolls nogo do me anything....n my relationship matter to me now but I know better people go answer me wisely...sorry for the typing error...I dey vex.

P.s_ I am using a friends nairaland acc in my quaters...call me....nanle.

yes join my school of thought and just get kids and screw women lololololol
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by mcyemite(m): 11:40pm On Jun 08, 2016
dante300:

Whenever I ask why she will turn the issue upside down...she will start saying I am a complain box...it is out of respect that I haven't fixed a hidden camera in her crib or pay someone to study her movement. Don't just know what to do.
so after turning the issue upside down u just laugh nd say am sorry babe? Ehn mr dante? U better man up nd start asking her serious questions ..with buhari kinda face...oya gbera

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by jeffoe(m): 11:40pm On Jun 08, 2016
are randy phd supervisor could be spanking her. grin just to give her soft landing
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by daveP(m): 11:41pm On Jun 08, 2016
pcguru1:
Could be the stress of PHD or she might just want personal time, during my time in school , I switched off my devices because I really wanted no calls and just alone time, maybe you need to take your attention, at 32 I sincerely doubt she's gonna start playing games.
yeah all these are valid reasons, but they are irrelevant actions for someone who would soon walk with you up the aisle. hearing your lover's voice every evening can make a stressful day look not stressful. Why include him in the subset of those "that must disturb me this evening"?

Some excuse make sense, but in this case, it can never make sense.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:41pm On Jun 08, 2016
dante300:

I am contemplating taking a hidden camera to her apartment fix it and study her every move from my phone....don't care how much it would cost me.
That's just lame, sick and if I might add infringement on her privacy, a surprise visit will do or better stil, take a trip over to hers, get a hotel and monitor her for a weekend, just monitor, it's still not nice or cool but since u seem very serious, that should help but we really don't know her half of the story, maybe you guys have been having issues, maybe you guys agreed to take a break or more, maybe you guys are having arguments and fights or just maybe she needs space from you, maybe it's all choking her and she does so by hanging out with new friends @ night or having them over, could be with guys or with ladies and to not have to think of you or answer an questions, she goes off ur radar, I expect there is more to the story and we are only reading yours alone 1st.. my take tho
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 08, 2016
Bro I accept my sympathy cos I understand perfectly well what you going through right now.. Same happened to me last year.. The moment is 5pm my girl's phone will be off till 8am the next day when she resumes at the office and out of pains I brought my issue to nairaland clinic and was adviced to pay her unscheduled visit to Uyo.. Bro, what I saw when I got there was what I least expected.. House that I gave her money to rent is what she's sharing with her boyfriend while deceiving me that we are still in love.. Girls get mind shaa.. Your girl in double dating and that's the fact..

8 Likes

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by debby337: 11:42pm On Jun 08, 2016
I think she has reason(s) for not being on during this time you mentioned, but honestly am not comfortable with that disposition especially she getting angry when you discuss about it with her. her program has nothing whatsoever to do with her phones. so just please take your time and study her wella
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 08, 2016
If only God will send me an awesome bae like you, I'l b d happiest lady on earth. Just be man enough, carry out some investigations nd if d relationship is no longer worth it, call it quits, God will send a better lady that will reciprocate d love you show her.

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by kinibigdeal(m): 11:43pm On Jun 08, 2016
bezimo:

With every sense of authority, I can tell you that the bolded is a complete and fat Lie.Even professors of 5 years experience haven't published up to 50 journal and conference papers talkless of a PhD student.
Perhaps you were confusing it with what is called a literature review in which lots of publication perhaps over 100 journal papers are reviewed by the PhD student in the first year of a PhD research to develop the research proposal and that alone is not enough to switch off her phone every evening.

You really think so? no need for argument
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by skinflint(m): 11:43pm On Jun 08, 2016
Do you know the hostel/lodge she stays in? If yes, pay her an unsolicited visit. You could stay in a hotel and probably give her same 'evening call.' If it is switched off, go to her hostel/lodge, and particularly locate her room. Then, eavesdrop through the door before knocking. If she got shocked seeing you, she was up to something. Also, verify the phones if they were deliberately turned off by her. NB: I could infer the said girl doesn't love you. A girl you bought three mobile phones(and she knows your intention towards her) but raises her voice instead of calmly explaining why her 'three' mobile phones have been unreachable, particularly every night, should be put on the red radar!
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Brayss(m): 11:44pm On Jun 08, 2016
grin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Boyooosa(m): 11:44pm On Jun 08, 2016
pcguru1:
You are actually fair to the lady in question by trying to justify her possible excuse(s). But, according to th op, I don't think her study is d reason for this suspicious attitude because he partially complained about battery and phone conditions. Now, I suggest that op should try to find out d sincere reason for the incommunicado status of his fiancee (she should be able to give genuine reason). 2, the op should try to pay a sincere and reasonable surprise visit @ this suspicious hour (not meant for Violence if the worst is discovered, apply endurance and maturity). Finally, try to be frank with her; it won't cost you life but delivers you an assurance of the relationship you are into, warn her not to off her phone @ dat tym for a week if she loves you, if she can't afford to do dat for the relationship, brag, ewu n be look longer (there is fire on the mountain) sorry for my long note, I love writing texts. Best of luck!
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by chinchum(m): 11:45pm On Jun 08, 2016
MemphisDepay:
did I just saw you write my furrrking name? I will be consistent next season. You bae has bn with me every evening after training. That's why I have been shite all season. And that's also why you are on NL. Lol

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Weyrey !
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 08, 2016
bro wake up, the girl is dating another guy in the school. is either the person in question is living with her or both stay in the logde
I have experienced such. I was staying in the same lodge with her, she even introduced her boyfriend to me as her brother not until I discovered it
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by fitinwell: 11:49pm On Jun 08, 2016
[size=28pt]Why are you, so bothered[/size]
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by JoeCutie(m): 11:51pm On Jun 08, 2016
Joice21:
If only God will send me an awesome bae like you, I'l b d happiest lady on earth. Just be man enough, carry out some investigations nd if d relationship is no longer worth it, call it quits, God will send a better lady that will reciprocate d love you show her.
And what makes you think you've never had/come across "an awesome bae" like him before? There's something that happens: just like the girl in question here, when the love is being shown to you, you might not see it, but you'd see it if and when it's shown to another person. Sometimes we meet genuine love, but we are too occupied/indifferent/uninterested to pay attention. I'm not saying this is the case with you, but it's a possibility, isn't it? smiley

19 Likes

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Osu175(m): 11:51pm On Jun 08, 2016
ronald4lif:

Have you been to her apartment of recent and how long did you stay? How about making friends with a neighbour and offer the person tip-off to monitor her movement or ask if anyone has been visiting her and staying over the night?
James hardly chase don spoil you.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Odunharry(m): 11:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
women dey jam guys head here wella and they are the first to scream victimize.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

The Director Of Budget Having Sex With Her Driver(video) / Maurizio Zanfanti Dies While Sleeping With A 23-Year-Old Tourist / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.