Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,325 members, 7,815,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening (69073 Views)

My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? / Why Would A Girl Keep Her Nudes In Her Phone? - Personal Experience / He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by olanshile2016(m): 10:33pm On Jun 08, 2016
d girl be confirm player
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 08, 2016
dante300 u aint got balls, I repeat, loud and clear, U aint got balls. I hope and pray she is cheating heavily on you, and that you discover it in her presence, so you can learn from this.

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by kobonaire(m): 10:36pm On Jun 08, 2016
She only calls you when it half past five
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by femarse: 10:37pm On Jun 08, 2016
it pained me to see a man suffering like this at hand of a woman having good fun else where if her phone is truly off not all evening but at least 70% of the evening then please don't bother going with a cam don't bother with a surprise visit u already bought two phones with power bank to resolve the issue and it did not work and no vivid explanation is given look no more for your answer SHE IS STAYING IN ANOTHER MAN HOUSE and you are only there for the money pls from this moment look else where don't bother finding out the result might give you heart attack pls move on before u finally become LVG u are already David Moyes pls don't bother for explanation if what u write is true u are just for the money

6 Likes

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by missyge(f): 10:37pm On Jun 08, 2016
oglalasioux:
Don't tell me you are the one sponsoring her PHD programme. If yes you must know no lady has ever seen a man sponsoring her education as anything worthwhile.

Education sponsors are the first mugus among men and the chief landlords of that city named Friend Zone.

Don't expect her to allow you find out she has another relationship before she is through with her education.
Oh! pls, dont gimnmi dat bullshit. Dat u cannot sponsor a girls education dosnt mean u suld talk anyhow....
And who told u no lady has eva seen a man sponsoring her edu. as anythg worthwhile....
I pity the lady that will call u her husband....

Pls chnge ur thinking bfre it changes u, Ohan!!!

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Taryur3(m): 10:38pm On Jun 08, 2016
Sorry bro...35+32= 67...
You guys sopos dreaming of grandkids now not even marriage...drag that innocent scholar to the alter and put ring abeg
..Time is money
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by bimbo2k10: 10:40pm On Jun 08, 2016
Most ladies are not trustworthy, if she switches off the fone once a while it's acceptable to me bt when it's frequent, bro she's into hide and seek game. Probably leaving couples life with another man and maybe that man always come home at nite there4 causing her off the fone. Pay her an unexpected visit to know what she's into.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Lytech(m): 10:40pm On Jun 08, 2016
dante300:

I am contemplating taking a hidden camera to her apartment fix it and study her every move from my phone....don't care how much it would cost me.
Then you are digging your grave..
Try find something thinking with your heart for a while,you will feel relieve in the process...
Probably a side chicks...
That will save you from every evening heart pain

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Favored4gud: 10:40pm On Jun 08, 2016
Guy, here is my slogan. 'Treat ppl as u want to be treated'.
Life na temporary, if u love someone there are ways u can talk to the person about this. Two of una don mature enuf to reason things if u both have each other interest at heart. Don't make assumptions with out solid evidence. If you claim you love her so much you will do what love require of u in this matter.
dante300:
Dating her for 5years now..contemplating marrying her..currently doing her phd..she's just 32yrs ,am 35 .I love her so much....no longer sure if all this will work out....she schools in a neighboring state and every God given evening her cell is swicthed off.

Wenever I ask why, we end up quarelling. I don't know how long all this will end. Almost thinking of joining that school of thought where I will just have children and forget marriage. I haven't made up my mind though. Just thinking.

Trust issue is choking me. I don't care if people think am insecure but I have bought her 3 different phones, powerbank etc just so I can get her on atleast one of her 4lines....all switched off....maybe I am crazy....I don't know I need advice....castigate me or abuse me nairalanders I don't care...coz trolls nogo do me anything....n my relationship matter to me now but I know better people go answer me wisely...sorry for the typing error...I dey vex.

P.s_ I am using a friends nairaland acc in my quaters...call me....nanle.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 08, 2016
Funny how most ladies commenting appear to be better than OP's girlfriend while secretly hoping he sends them a PM that is if they havnt sent him already grin They no go go find their own maga! undecided
Overnight relationship counsellors una well done! tongue

Recharge your airtime,cable TV and electricity bills online without stress on echarge online payment platforms. Stand a chance to win free airtime too. Simply click my blog below.

6 Likes

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by greggng: 10:42pm On Jun 08, 2016
I don't like such attitude either. Whatever reasons responsible for her actions need to be discussed with you so that you can understand her point of view. This will deepen the relationship. As it stands you re not her friend yet. Let her know ur worries and may God intervene. She should worry more about the relationship cos of age is not on her side
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Senrealone: 10:42pm On Jun 08, 2016
pcguru1:
Could be the stress of PHD or she might just want personal time, during my time in school , I switched off my devices because I really wanted no calls and just alone time, maybe you need to take your attention, at 32 I sincerely doubt she's gonna start playing games.
absolute intelligence
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by missyge(f): 10:43pm On Jun 08, 2016
Greenbullet:
op,I wished u were like me .kia no gal has messed with my heart. or. emotions before anytime I notice a strange behaviour ,I just end the relationship .
let me remind you the. ratio of men to women in Nigeria 1-8 .
PS: I have never spent more than 1k on any gal.
Shame on You...

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by shehuolayinka(m): 10:43pm On Jun 08, 2016
Oga, better join the school of thought and don't have hypertension because of a woman as they are not worth it.

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by kpolli(m): 10:44pm On Jun 08, 2016
pcguru1:
Could be the stress of PHD or she might just want personal time, during my time in school , I switched off my devices because I really wanted no calls and just alone time, maybe you need to take your attention, at 32 I sincerely doubt she's gonna start playing games.

Remi, you underestimate naija girls sha

3 Likes

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by figoperch: 10:44pm On Jun 08, 2016
dante300:

Whenever I ask why she will turn the issue upside down...she will start saying I am a complain box...it is out of respect that I haven't fixed a hidden camera in her crib or pay someone to study her movement. Don't just know what to do.

Are u still with UBA?

How's Calabar?
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Dentmoyin(m): 10:45pm On Jun 08, 2016
Am sure she is also reading this @ op, see the issue is she may or not be playing you, we dont judge a book by its cover, get and evidence first...pay her a surprise night visit...choi guys like us for catch am red handed...lemme say from 9pm...u arrive at her place..check if she is @ home..if she isnt the next morning you go and call the all game off...thats bullshit, women dont jilt guys any longer in this buhari's age oo, we go probe you to a stand still but then true love its kinda rare wen we try to relate it with those philipine's movie we watch.....she might be hiding from a night caller who knows...dont conclude, go see things for urself...ask me when oshiomole got married and i will tell you, not at 35 you done dey form phython give woman ooo, she go use u pass always !!!
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by olammylekan(m): 10:45pm On Jun 08, 2016
Bro to be realistic, it is almost impossible for any her excuses to sound true cos Every Evening is not a coincidence.. To satisfy your conscience, you should sacrifice time to visit her without informing her and try to get to her side that exact time her phone is normally switched off...... But regardless of what you find out, take things easy cos as they say, 'beheading is not the cure of headache'
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Lytech(m): 10:45pm On Jun 08, 2016
missyge:
Oh! pls, dont gimnmi dat bullshit. Dat u cannot sponsor a girls education dosnt mean u suld talk anyhow....
And who told u no lady has eva seen a man sponsoring her edu. as anythg worthwhile....
I pity the lady that will call u her husband....

Pls chnge ur thinking bfre it changes u, Ohan!!!
You just missed it bro...
Before any lady will take you serious,the first question they ask you is ur JOB..
Hardly will you see a woman trying settling with a man without job..
Now tell me why I should invest on a woman future(not yet married) when they can't take man for whom they are...
Some might be fortunate to succeed in the process....
Bt the risk is too high..
I have a live creature as a case study

3 Likes

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by pythonkid(m): 10:46pm On Jun 08, 2016
Greenbullet:
op,I wished u were like me .kia no gal has messed with my heart. or. emotions before anytime I notice a strange behaviour ,I just end the relationship .
let me remind you the. ratio of men to women in Nigeria 1-8 .
PS: I have never spent more than 1k on any gal.
don't you have something better to say other than spewing gibberish ? tufiakwa!!
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by bezimo(m): 10:46pm On Jun 08, 2016
dante300:
Dating her for 5years now..contemplating marrying her..currently doing her phd..she's just 32yrs ,am 35 .I love her so much....no longer sure if all this will work out....she schools in a neighboring state and every God given evening her cell is swicthed off.

Wenever I ask why, we end up quarelling. I don't know how long all this will end. Almost thinking of joining that school of thought where I will just have children and forget marriage. I haven't made up my mind though. Just thinking.

Trust issue is choking me. I don't care if people think am insecure but I have bought her 3 different phones, powerbank etc just so I can get her on atleast one of her 4lines....all switched off....maybe I am crazy....I don't know I need advice....castigate me or abuse me nairalanders I don't care...coz trolls nogo do me anything....n my relationship matter to me now but I know better people go answer me wisely...sorry for the typing error...I dey vex.

P.s_ I am using a friends nairaland acc in my quaters...call me....nanle.

She might be cheating on you.Simply dont conclude just pay her an unscheduled coded visit. If you know where she lives in the neighbouring state.

Let her NOT know you are coming or when you are around, when you come book hotel for 2 days. Watch and comfirm things for yourself without her seeing you before concluding to continue or not.

Girls playing home and away match since the days of Adam. Better no dull yourself oh.
Be smart!!
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Lee4s(m): 10:47pm On Jun 08, 2016
She be Okpo
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by omobash21(f): 10:48pm On Jun 08, 2016
Person wey get head no see cap cover am smiley
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by idupaul: 10:48pm On Jun 08, 2016
ronald4lif:
She could be living with some other guy and can't talk with you at night hence switch off her phones. That should be the only reason.

That's all ..any other reason is a blatant lie
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by joshuamoses101(m): 10:48pm On Jun 08, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Op no vex ooo,

Dey truth be say she dey stay with person, e fit be her relation{strict Uncle/Aunty/Brother/Sister_____} or friend...
Nothing like school stress na go make her switch off her phone every evening not to talk to you, she fit send text to you if she dey busy...

Op no worry yourself too much, you need beta sleep.....
@32? I doubt and besides if thats the issue what happened to telling him the truth? Rather than start a quarrel anytime the issue is brought up.he is a side nigga and u better go find someone better to spend ur life with
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Acidosis(m): 10:48pm On Jun 08, 2016
Lol

cheesy
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by yoged(m): 10:48pm On Jun 08, 2016
bro. show up at her place without informing her ..you got to find time before it's too late . I don't condone cheating
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by missyge(f): 10:51pm On Jun 08, 2016
Lytech:

You just missed it bro...
Before any lady will take you serious,the first question they ask you is ur JOB..
Hardly will you see a woman trying settling with a man without job..
Now tell me why I should invest on a woman future(not yet married) when they can't take man for whom they are...
Some might be fortunate to succeed in the process....
Bt the risk is too high..
I have a live creature as a case study
Im nt a bro but dat dosnt mean i suldnt say the truth..Fine some ladies misuse d opportinity but we still hv d faithful ones out dere...I undrstnd d fact dat they ask bout ur job bfre taking u serious bkos no lady wana end up suffering...she wants smbdy who will support her nd shel do same... you dont expect me to marry a guy dat has no job in this kind of economy...Fine, I dnt depend on guys for survival but still i cnt marry somebody dats jobless....The ques is how do we build our home without money
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by ollygreen: 10:51pm On Jun 08, 2016
I'm currently in a long distance relationship (longer distance than yours) and we talk everyday. When a woman begins to give u the cold shoulder, it's time to move on. Forget planting cameras and tipping her neighbours. No waste ya tym and money. U self give her small space, don't call her for some time and watch what happens. She will either come pleading or the relationship will die naturally. U guys are no longer kids na. No tym for games.

12 Likes

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by sisisioge: 10:51pm On Jun 08, 2016
Oga, go surprise her on one of the evenings. Issue resolved.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.