Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,270 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening (69036 Views)

My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? / Why Would A Girl Keep Her Nudes In Her Phone? - Personal Experience / He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by 0ubenji(m): 1:46pm On Jun 09, 2016
OP..this is a very small issue..juz forget sentiments and act like man..
I can feel ur pain..avin a hunch dat a woman is cheatin buh cnt prove it or afraid to confirm..
I guess ur real situation is dat u're nt sure of wah to fink..
Bro..dis is not a case of Gettin to knw wah exactly is goin on..it might not help u...all u need to knw is if her reasons for this is "sinister"..lobatan !!
Juz pay her a visit nd chil for a period of 5days..be smart enuf to not let her knw u're attracted to her fone in anyway..
Two scenarios will definitely play out..
1. If u notice her fones were on in d evenings wen u are wit her..juz be sure dat switchin off her fones have somtin to do directly wit u..
2. If her fone stil stays oFf in d evenings while at her place..no lele..jux pick 1 or 2 random evening(s) to make her bliv u r goin to town for an hour or 2 and wud be back soon..
BRO..immediately u leave her ause..keep diallin her line every goddamn second til u choose to return to her place in d name of haven returned from wherever it is u went to..
Once her fone dare rings..broda...CODE RED !!!..

NOTE.. I can bet u 96.5% chances dat one of these 2 scenarios will play out..however u wanna handle it is now upto u..
If for me..I knw wah to do

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by isnovic(m): 1:46pm On Jun 09, 2016
Pally pay an unscheduled visit.

make sure you arrive at her place in the evening.

Stay at any hotel and observe her movement discreetly.

Or take a casual off and stay with her for the period.
Observe the call situation from there.

After then you will find for yourself the truth.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by questted: 1:47pm On Jun 09, 2016
Its painful to read this because you are clearly in Love. The girl clearly is in another relationship as she keeps her phone on wen she is with you but its always switched off wen she is back to school...hmm.
Its ur decision to take

dante300:
Dating her for 5years now..contemplating marrying her..currently doing her phd..she's just 32yrs ,am 35 .I love her so much....no longer sure if all this will work out....she schools in a neighboring state and every God given evening her cell is swicthed off.

Wenever I ask why, we end up quarelling. I don't know how long all this will end. Almost thinking of joining that school of thought where I will just have children and forget marriage. I haven't made up my mind though. Just thinking.

Trust issue is choking me. I don't care if people think am insecure but I have bought her 3 different phones, powerbank etc just so I can get her on atleast one of her 4lines....all switched off....maybe I am crazy....I don't know I need advice....castigate me or abuse me nairalanders I don't care...coz trolls nogo do me anything....n my relationship matter to me now but I know better people go answer me wisely...sorry for the typing error...I dey vex.

P.s_ I am using a friends nairaland acc in my quaters...call me....nanle.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Youngpo413: 1:50pm On Jun 09, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

So a lady he met as a virgin won't ever cheat on him? I don't think it has anything to do with virginity but personality. Believe me when I tell you that some women are loyal. The OP's case alone disproves the popular belief in most women that guys are no good blah blah blah. He seems like a good guy. So yeah, there're always exceptions or good apples in every rotten bunch.
I thought you were going to attack me and to be sincere I was ready for the attack...... Let me take my trouble elsewhere. Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Youngpo413: 1:54pm On Jun 09, 2016
schumastic:

clap for yourself for defending your kind, DEFENDERS OF THE WOMEN UNIVERSE undecided undecided
what should you expect? All of them are the same.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by LordReed(m): 1:56pm On Jun 09, 2016
kcynho:

On point advice from ya but trust me ,a player would always be on top of her game knowing fully well she's gat a goal to keep a need/want provider in d guy,trust d bae wld b smart enough to continue to make believe n give d dude, and wt d blokes love for her d game continues, so u gata help spill it out to him that a bae so into u won't hv her line "CONSISTENTLY " off on a "CONSTANT" basis. But nice advice 4m ya chap/bae.

Yeah I know there are players who can run a tight game but my instincts tell me this girl, if she's playing him is too impatient to run a tight game. His subtle pressure on her will force her hand, she has to make a decision now (that is at the time he will be talking to her) . I can bet that it will throw her off her stride and if she is doing bad she will not yield. I pray dante300 has the guts to leave her in that case.

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Youngpo413: 1:58pm On Jun 09, 2016
missyge:
I doubt if its d stress of PHD cos if it is, it cnt b evrry night...even if it is, she should leave @least a line on so dat u can communicate with her. I dont think it sthg dat should cause quarel btw two understndg lovers. Il suggest u cool dwn nd ask her d reasons....i blive thrs a strng reason bhind it
No need to cool down and ask her anything, she is cheating joor, he should dump her ASAP
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by schumastic(m): 2:05pm On Jun 09, 2016
Youngpo413:
what should you expect? All of them are the same.

if threads like this are created about their fellow ladies, they will jump to their defence..some will even say the guy is insecure, not patient or worst still, the jealous type..
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Mariojane(f): 2:08pm On Jun 09, 2016
dante300:

Her reason is she has not charged her phone or she left her phone in a neighbors room charging....haba 3 phones chargingat the same time....why is it only when she goes back to school...I agree that I am inlove and I don't have apology for that I am only human...if she is actualy cheating on me her and the other guy are the loosers not me...she will only loose a blessing like me....
. just passing through.

you know the answer all along but you just want us to affirm what you already know. why don't you go to her school without informing her of your coming. having it at the back of your mind that if you surprise yourself instead of her you won't hurt yourself. if you do not catch her doing anything wrong, you can have heart to heart discussion with her. she is 32 does not mean she is immune to guys charms and she may not be in haste to marry and it is possible she is tired of the relationship after 5years. if i am to go to my neighbors house to charge my phones i will atleast send a text message to my bf if not call. and it can never be everyday. it is not possible. not all 3 phones will be off all @once.

there are lots of cool girls on nairaland you can pick from which will boost nairalanders couples list. grin grin grin you should make your decision fast and move one step ahead. goodluck.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Puah(f): 2:14pm On Jun 09, 2016
kumulus:

Like you would have told him you were cheating if you were 'she'?

@op.....how regular do you guys get together....she fit love you die but certain things in life are constant. She's got a mind of her own ya know....
....lolz...I won't even wanna cheat on bae u know...

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by dante300(m): 2:27pm On Jun 09, 2016
RUBYRUBY:
Op don't waste your time biko... Am ere ooo singly single.... And much younger, more fertile too U no need find pikin before you see.... I would cook for you. Do my hair once in 2 month. Pick your calls 24/7 I would chat with you every EVENING till you get home... Think about it oooo
Lol @ ruby...

2 Likes

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by ted1741: 2:29pm On Jun 09, 2016
When exactly are the phones off time wise? Any idea when she goes to bed? I personally turn off my phone few mins before bedtime because I hate been disturbed with phone calls at ungodly hours with frivolous questions like are you sleeping (no am dancing shekina alone midnite), what are you doing (tapping palm wine), very annoying. It takes another half an hour to douse off and I have to be up early in the morning. And that brings me to another question, what excuse does she give? Unless she lives with a man which may not be the case, it cannot be she is constantly cheating on you every nite, nobody does that. Yes, there is reason for you to be concerned, however, good communication will demystify all that provided you communicate in a friendly manner not as a feudal lord. Why are your phones always off every nite, what is the matter with you won't cut it. Communicate not hala or demand. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Donkonyon: 2:52pm On Jun 09, 2016
Bros, she is hidding something from u, so this her behaviour is a red flag, u ought to be careful and this is not the time to be emotional. u need to do some serious thinking and ask ur self if this is the way u will want ur wife to be behaving.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by BrideOfDracula(f): 3:09pm On Jun 09, 2016
Youngpo413:
I thought you were going to attack me and to be sincere I was ready for the attack...... Let me take my trouble elsewhere. Have a nice day.

Good for you.

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by willanderson: 3:16pm On Jun 09, 2016
dante300:

What do u advice....@35do I actually stop and solve my problem or I should walk away and start a whole new relationship that could be worse?

You can't force a woman to love you

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Sprintson(m): 3:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
Enyi bia hia!!
Where are you from self?coz the average;
1. Igbo Man; what? that 10k can lots of things For him. Abi na she train the guy for school ni? That money can make HIM flex with amaka and chioma together at nwkobi joint on sunday after all with the Ph.d she will still end up pounding akpu!!!

2.Yoruba Man; 10k for 1 year is 120K owo ile ni ifo yen. HE would rather use that money to buy land in ifo and incase of already spending on the girl,the yoruba man's mum would have visited Cele church to know wetin deh sup.

3.Hausa Man; kai!! He would have married the babe since 9yrs. By 32 she would have been tendering to her Grand-children!!! No time

4.Niger Delta; Who u epp? He would have removed 3teeth from her mouth..PH wetin? Him deh hustle deh Bomb pipeline you deh busy deh cheat. Na die oo!!!!

5.Middle belt; 2can play the game,she will return with the Ph.d to discover she's the 6th wife....there's love in sharing grin
Ogbeni come hia!!
Where are you from self?coz the average;
1. Igbo Man; what? that 10k can do lots of things For him. Abi na she train the guy for school ni? That money can make HIM flex with amaka and chioma together at nwkobi joint on sunday after all with the Ph.d she will still end up pounding akpu!!!

2.Yoruba Man; 10k for 1 year is 120K owo ile ni ifo yen. HE would rather use that money to buy land in ifo and incase of already spending on the girl,the yoruba man's mum would have visited Cele church to know wetin deh sup.

3.Hausa Man; kai!! He would have married the babe since 9yrs. By 32 she would have been tendering to her Grand-children!!! No time

4.Niger Delta; Who u epp? He would have removed 3teeth from her mouth..PH wetin? Him deh hustle deh Bomb pipeline you deh busy deh cheat. Na die oo!!!!

5.Middle belt; 2can play the game,she will return with the Ph.d to discover she's the 6th wife....there's love in sharing
So the average Naija man can't do this, where are you from?
Did I hear you say you spend over #2Million? *faints and runs away*
Ur case should be debated in the RED chambers!!

Na play ooo guy no vex

6 Likes

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Zedoo(m): 3:59pm On Jun 09, 2016
dante300:

Thank u so much..God bless.

Even when our gut tells us the truth we dont wana hear, we force the lies we wana hear out of our heart.... Open your eyes oga. 3 phones and "multiple" power banks... Dude. You need go Baba ijebu to clean ur eye and ear.... "stress of ph-what?" Seriously? EVERY evening and obviously she hasn't told you that its this "stress" of phd that is causing it. Come on man. Love is blind. I know you really love this woman. Which isn't wrong. But Baba....desperation to marry HER, shouldn't make you numb to facts.... You need to find out to yourself what is really going on with her evenings. And its not by asking her.... You can surprise her by popping up suddenly (if she stays alone) at her residence in the evening. If you gat a car it shouldn't be a problem.... You need to find out what s going on. Nairaland advicers won't do that for you... So while you are "Godblessing" someone's statement, you know deep down that what your mind is telling you....is 80% correct
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by georgementday(m): 4:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
victorazy:

Same with me, but mine is now has learn her lesson and begging to come back because she is about to graduate and ready for marriage. The problem now is that I don find REAL woman but still love this old player of a girl who has repented. Am deep confused.
my brother move on to avoid story that touch later
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 09, 2016
RUBYRUBY:
Op don't waste your time biko...
Am ere ooo singly single....
And much younger, more fertile too
U no need find pikin before you see....
I would cook for you.
Do my hair once in 2 month.
Pick your calls 24/7
I would chat with you every EVENING till you get home...
Think about it oooo

This sounds too good to be true?
So people like you still exist
And you're very beautiful too, i love you already. I wanna know you please?
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by missyge(f): 5:11pm On Jun 09, 2016
Youngpo413:
No need to cool down and ask her anything, she is cheating joor, he should dump her ASAP
Even if shes cheating, hes still gonna cool at least so she can b caught. If worse wan happen, e go b break up, so kini big deal

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Youngpo413: 7:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
schumastic:

if threads like this are created about their fellow ladies, they will jump to their defence..some will even say the guy is insecure, not patient or worst still, the jealous type..
if you check well, you will notice that all those popular hoes are avoiding this thread like a plaque....... All of them are not different from the op's girlfriend.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Youngpo413: 7:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Good for you.
whatever..
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Youngpo413: 7:16pm On Jun 09, 2016
missyge:
Even if shes cheating, hes still gonna cool at least so she can b caught. If worse wan happen, e go b break up, so kini big deal?
No big deal sha but those hoes should learn to break up first before jumping to another dick..... Is that also a big deal?
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Vikky014(f): 7:29pm On Jun 09, 2016
dante300:
Will do just that
pls do it for ur own good
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Youngpo413: 7:39pm On Jun 09, 2016
CoCoLav:
You have been dating her for five years and you are yet to propose?!!

You better tell her your plans for her before you lose her. I'm sure she only picks your calls because she still loves you and it's hard to listen to her friends and family members who are advising her to leave you because 5 years is not beans. The truth is there is someone else who has been introduced to her by family members or friends and who has already promised her marriage. Keep delaying and In another one year you will hear of her marriage via Facebook.
must every fuccck fuccck aka dating leads to marriage? Ladies, why una too like marriage.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Kakamorufu(m): 8:33pm On Jun 09, 2016
dante300:

Damn.....oh my God....I hope not ....hmmm.
why don't you give her a suprise visit one evening. Do not tell her you are coming
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Kakamorufu(m): 8:36pm On Jun 09, 2016
dante300:

I wasn't drunk when I clearly wrote every evening....when she is with me in her 4lines are consistently active like cr7 but when she returns to school her line is inconsistent like memphis depay.
hahahaha;. I don laff troway my pap to break fast ooo
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by preetyslim(f): 8:55pm On Jun 09, 2016
Why don't u pay her a surprise visit. U will surely find out the truth

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by kumulus(m): 10:31pm On Jun 09, 2016
Puah:
....lolz...I won't even wanna cheat on bae u know...

#trophy

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by STENON(f): 11:08pm On Jun 09, 2016
Go and discuss the issue with her and let her know that you are not angry with her attitude of always switching off her phone in the evening, to the extent that you have a created a topic on nairaland for her .
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by selflove99(f): 12:07am On Jun 10, 2016
I advice that you give her a surprise visit to put an end to all the doubts. So that you can have peace and know the truth.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by mykelmeezy: 12:30am On Jun 10, 2016
selflove99:
I advice that you give her a surprise visit to put an end to all the doubts. So that you can have peace and know the truth.

you took the words right outta my mouth

but dont show up or let her find out you around till around the time she has her phones switched off also call just to be sure coz satan can go and set u up in a way that will be the day she will decide to on her phone....good luck bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys / Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies / Vigilante Member Caught Sleeping With His Colleague's Wife In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.