Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,489 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening (69037 Views)

My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? / Why Would A Girl Keep Her Nudes In Her Phone? - Personal Experience / He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Flawlessangel(m): 11:21am On Jun 09, 2016
Puah:
....sir,pls i would love to ask....why don't u trust her?

he dsnt trust her because she switches her phone off everyday with no valid reason as to why she did that.

If its once in a while no p but he says every damn day.. So i can see where he's coming from

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Puah(f): 11:24am On Jun 09, 2016
Flawlessangel:

he dsnt trust her because she switches her phone off everyday with no valid reason as to why she did that.

If its once in a while no p but he says every damn day.. So i can see where he's coming from
hmmmmm
...that's serious sha ooo....I think it's best they talk about it.. she might not be cheating on him.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Flawlessangel(m): 11:26am On Jun 09, 2016
pcguru1:
Also dont stress yourself most relationships are bound to fail anyway. Just take it easy

lmao dude wtf man
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Flawlessangel(m): 11:30am On Jun 09, 2016
Puah:
hmmmmm
...that's serious sha ooo....I think it's best they talk about it.. she might not be cheating on him.

or she just might be cheating, i mean if she's not cheating then i wonder what else would make her act like that. And he said whenever he asked about it, it lead to quarrels. So...

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 09, 2016
Greenbullet:
muturu na u be . I dey service all the pekus for my local government area,no gf,I don't eat out,come over to my apartment. we Bleep ,u go home.lobatan.
"muturu" I so much hate e-bullyin. You could have made your point without that cause I believe we are all grownups here unless otherwise..

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Enahi(f): 11:38am On Jun 09, 2016
@Op sorry about what you are going through but I don't think you should install a hidden in her apartment, you might get heart attack from what you will see.

It's obvious she is not faithful to you, I think you should discuss your observation of her not picking your calls with her and hear what she has to say.

2 Likes

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Rexleo(m): 11:41am On Jun 09, 2016
dante300:

Her reason is she has not charged her phone or she left her phone in a neighbors room charging....haba 3 phones chargingat the same time....why is it only when she goes back to school...I agree that I am inlove and I don't have apology for that I am only human...if she is actualy cheating on me her and the other guy are the loosers not me...she will only loose a blessing like me....
are you sure you be blessing? Guy no dull your self you be mugu and maga combo.fashie dis babe and move on.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Greenbullet(m): 11:42am On Jun 09, 2016
egedem:
"muturu" I so much hate e-bullyin. You could have made your point without that cause I believe we are all grownups here unless otherwise..
CURSE not CAUSE ,muturu.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by iyobosadavid: 11:44am On Jun 09, 2016
dante300:

I hardlygo to her school coz am alwaysbusy with work....uknow na I have to hustle...5k every 2weeks for just hairstyle no be akara....I need to get a tip off or something...truth is I nolonger trust her.
choiii 5k every two weeks for hair? my guy u na pay master oo, no wonder she takes you for granted. the first foundation of a relationship always matters, all i will say is the foundation in which you built this relation is faulty....retrace your footstep man!!
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by wizflower(f): 11:46am On Jun 09, 2016
You are 35 and she's 32..... I doubt if she's cheating on you via her age but try and pay her a surprise visit starting from when her phones are off.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 09, 2016
Greenbullet:
CURSE not CAUSE ,muturu.
sorry sir I am very correct. I meant because. Thank you again.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 09, 2016
Greenbullet:
CURSE not CAUSE ,muturu.
now I get where you a coming from and both is still valid.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Rahym001(m): 12:11pm On Jun 09, 2016
Bro. If u attended a high institution, aside reading in the evening, most chicks are usually in a guys house. Wise up shes playing u.

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by gbodimowo(m): 12:12pm On Jun 09, 2016
OhMyG0d:
I know of a girl that did something similar to this, but she would inform her boy prior to it. So what happens to communication?? "If you got nothing to hide, why are you putting your hands at the back"?
That girl is either playing "Ludo" or "Pick Two, Pick Three, General market" game with OP's life and destiny. .
I like this I really really like this
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by RUBYRUBY(f): 12:27pm On Jun 09, 2016
Op don't waste your time biko...
Am ere ooo singly single....
And much younger, more fertile too
U no need find pikin before you see....
I would cook for you.
Do my hair once in 2 month.
Pick your calls 24/7
I would chat with you every EVENING till you get home...
Think about it oooo

6 Likes

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Skmoda360(m): 12:40pm On Jun 09, 2016
iAmCharis:
Her phones are switched off every night.
Each time you ask why, it leads to quarrel.

That's a clear handwriting on the wall bro.
bro on a serious note, this issue has gone beyond that, she aint loyal and she is not in love with him. She is only there for the money.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by sashishalom(f): 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2016
chillingbabe:

E be like say this one don dey trip for dante300 cheesy 3 posts on his thread cheesy shocked cheesy some girls no dey take eye see or hear guy wey dey spend money cheesy cheesy u wan take over sharp sharp cheesy grin shocked it's well.

Really??
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Youngpo413: 12:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
You contributed to your own problem, OP. Four phones! What made you think you could get her on line 2, 3 or even 4 when you couldn't get hold of her when she only had 1 line to manage? You could buy her 20 phones & if she doesn't wanna speak to you, she won't. As she has proven. I think she's definitely up to something. She doesn't seem to care much about you or she'd have made an effort to make sure that at least one of her phones was fully charged & on at all times. Sometimes you just have to take the road with less pain because staying in this relationship that fills you with doubt, will cause you more pain than if you were to walk away.
I pity men like the op who takes women very serious, they dont Worth it, no sane man should trust a lady she never met as a Virgin, these hoes are not loyal.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by anitank(f): 12:54pm On Jun 09, 2016
I'm sorry but if I read correctly, you've dated her for 5 years and still comtemplating to marry her. It only means you're not really sure if you want to marry her or not. She's probably trying to get away from you and maybe give a chance to someone who's serious
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Youngpo413: 12:58pm On Jun 09, 2016
JewelDiamond:
I do switch my fone(s) off every evening. That's my personal decision to avoid disturbance. In this ur case, she would have kept a special line where you can reach her whenever you want. But that should be if she's into you o.
the op should just dump the bitchhhh and move on, so many hoes to be sampled why give yourself headache on top one pusy....... Learners everywhere.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Skmoda360(m): 1:05pm On Jun 09, 2016
fabulous85:
bros, your other thread where you said few months after saying yes to your marriage propisal, she asked you to wait and see if she is truly ur wife.........i think that is when she met a new guy so she is still keeping her options open. but you wrote you dont get to speak to her five out of seven days in a week.i think you are probably the side guy, her plan B.
i'll personally give you 1000likes for this advise, she staged and planned it very well and op is just the Plan B. you are supposed to be a psychoanalyst.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Youngpo413: 1:07pm On Jun 09, 2016
sashishalom:
Am a lady and her actions are not justifiable even to me as a lady...those talking about her age are getting it wrong...av seen married women with matured kids behave like babies...i think she is not ready to be serious or shez prolly cheating on you but first calm down,if you cn give her 5k every 2 weeks,you cn be able to go to the neighbouring state where she school nd stay over,you can pay for a hotel,she shud be with you in the evening...i think that can help....its tough but you've got to be strong....cancel the tot of not getting married and having kids...i believe your matured and wanna settle down but it shouldnt cloud your judgement...hope you ok tho?
since there are no more wife materials nowadays, marriage is less important, no sane man will marry a hoe cos that's what we have in abundance these days.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by kumulus(m): 1:09pm On Jun 09, 2016
Puah:
hmmmmm

Like you would have told him you were cheating if you were 'she'?

@op.....how regular do you guys get together....she fit love you die but certain things in life are constant. She's got a mind of her own ya know....
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Youngpo413: 1:11pm On Jun 09, 2016
sashishalom:
Try not calling her starting now before you pay her a visit like i earlier suggested,get a hold on your sef first,watch your match if any comes up,i believe you have friends that you can chat with nd save yourself the stress of working too much cause you want to meet her needs,i know its not the only reason you working that hard but stop stressing yourself for a while...

Its clear you love her so much,a failed relationship is better than a failed marriage and i believe dante you'll agree with me on this...you said if truly shez dating anoda,shez at loss not you cause your a blessing,i believe you are a blessing...there are a lot of good women out there who would embrace the kind of feeling you have for her cox truly your kind is rare just like the type you are looking for is...i've got to afmit that we ladies are bleeped up atyms,we actually dont know whats good for us until we lose it...Dante am not saying shez cheating on you but if she is well then wad we will advice you bout is how to man up and move forward cox i believe your too emotional,time would tell if she is cheating on you but before that get yourself together,you need some time so pls do what i earlier suggested,i hope you will be ok..i think we've adviced you enough,its left for you to play your part..

Me i need this kind love oo...oluwa provide a boo like dante for me...
Amen
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 09, 2016
how are you?
jenigurl:

@OP I am a woman let me be candid with you dear, she is cheating on you and you are very likely the side boo.
Don't bother investigating no woman who sees this will tell you different.
Just start to detach yourself emotionally and move on.
Better to have loved and lost than not at all.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Youngpo413: 1:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
rosieluv:

naw dat sounds lyk obsession,y nt jes pay her a surprise visit one of dose evenings dan u buggin her room. If her fone is always off every evening,den its suspicious.
obsession or not, that camera ish is a very good idea, ladies are not loyal.

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 09, 2016
pcguru1:
Could be the stress of PHD or she might just want personal time, during my time in school , I switched off my devices because I really wanted no calls and just alone time, maybe you need to take your attention, at 32 I sincerely doubt she's gonna start playing games.
U dnt know women. Wen a woman f***k u up, u ll start singing "I am married to Jesus,satan leve me alone"(2X)

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Youngpo413: 1:18pm On Jun 09, 2016
queenfav:
lol..she is seeing someone else..E.O.D!
bleeping someone else rather.......
Typical of naija ladies.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by BrideOfDracula(f): 1:23pm On Jun 09, 2016
Youngpo413:
I pity men like the op who takes women very serious, they dont Worth it, no sane man should trust a lady she never met as a Virgin, these hoes are not loyal.

So a lady he met as a virgin won't ever cheat on him? I don't think it has anything to do with virginity but personality. Believe me when I tell you that some women are loyal. The OP's case alone disproves the popular belief in most women that guys are no good blah blah blah. He seems like a good guy. So yeah, there're always exceptions or good apples in every rotten bunch.

3 Likes

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by olowookerekemi(f): 1:30pm On Jun 09, 2016
she may nt b cheatn on u at dat age,try nd pay her a surprice visit
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Youngpo413: 1:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
Reeberry:
It's written clearly that she's cheating. That's why they keep calling them hoes.
...and hoes can never ever be loyal.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by meisterkitan(m): 1:46pm On Jun 09, 2016
rosieluv:

lols ur imagination tho

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies / This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys / Vigilante Member Caught Sleeping With His Colleague's Wife In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.