Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,650 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening (69232 Views)

My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? / Why Would A Girl Keep Her Nudes In Her Phone? - Personal Experience / He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Edijana2015(m): 7:51am On Jun 09, 2016
Please don't go about hiding a camera in her room, that will quicken your death. My simple advice for you is that you should start saving your 5k every two weeks plus other logistics and look for another lady to marry. I belt you any relationship that there is no trust kills faster than AIDS. You are going to die if you continue like this.

Regards

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by crookes(m): 7:52am On Jun 09, 2016
Penisinpenisout:

Bro, you should do it if you can
Also post video clip in xvideos and link us.
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]lols..bad guy grin
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by seangy4konji: 7:53am On Jun 09, 2016
It's very clear bro. Your girl friend is cheating g and do t be surprised if she born pikin soon.

She is still has an iota of respect for you for switching it off. The chronic cheaters will leave it on so when you ca,one small boy will be drilling her pun any and she will be talking to you with low voice ad when you drop,they will both make gat of you.

When you ask a woman why she even passwords her phone and she turns it I to a fight?mr man. Just keep knacking her and use condom always. Just know u can't spend rest of your life with such woman.

At 32 she is soppose to be open but if she ain't. She got someone knacking her. Happened to me.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 09, 2016
dante300:

I am contemplating taking a hidden camera to her apartment fix it and study her every move from my phone....don't care how much it would cost me.

hgheeng.... am not sure u can handle d out come well. y don't u just go confront her with all this doubt and c if she can convince u. you deserve to be sure of what u know.

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by fromnigeria(m): 8:00am On Jun 09, 2016
dante300:
nanle.
You both need to sit down and iron this out especially without quarrels, there is need for communication and at you various ages, you both are supposed to be too matured not have this flow in this (communication) aspect of relationship.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Edijana2015(m): 8:01am On Jun 09, 2016
Please don't go about hiding a camera in her room, that will quicken your death. My simple advice for you is that you should start saving your 5k every two weeks plus other logistics and look for another lady to marry. I belt you any relationship that there is no trust kills faster than AIDS. You are going to die if you continue like this.

Regards
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by heffem(m): 8:04am On Jun 09, 2016
Op, walahi u don late..... Forget all these vocabs here.... Just change gear b4 u start dey regret am.... Bitches have bn disappointing since the time of "Adam".
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by komzybrown(f): 8:05am On Jun 09, 2016
Bro there's a better woman out there for you, just that guys take good women for granted and end up with the ones that will make them regret, just calm down, everything will be fyn, it is clear that the lady does not love you the way you do, you guys were not meant to be
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 09, 2016
ronald4lif:
She could be living with some other guy and can't talk with you at night hence switch off her phones. That should be the only reason.

You are the bf during the day
She's got another at night
You supply her needs during the day
Another supplies at night
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by bedford101(m): 8:15am On Jun 09, 2016
dante300:

I wish I could turn back the hand of the clock..... This is someone I ve spent well over 2mill supporting her education....
bro u better act fast before u know u re investing for someone else to come and king! Guy act fast no dull abeg!
Dump her ass before she dumps u..prolly she's waiting to get tru wth her masters, when u hv paid all the necesry fees..she will shoot.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by JoeCutie(m): 8:15am On Jun 09, 2016
Joice21:
Don't wanna discount your arguement..you may b right but not completely accurate.
smiley smiley
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by nishola17(f): 8:18am On Jun 09, 2016
From a lady's perspective , if a lady is really into a guy she will always make time no matter how busy she is .
I feel she is Into another person ,switching off 3 lines at once says it all
I suggest you let her be .

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Lucasinho(m): 8:21am On Jun 09, 2016
Switching off Her Fones....@ evening hours is not NORMAL....n this is a gal u have been dating up to 5 yrs now....NOw u should knw dat this is beyond normacy....why not pay her a suprises visit....?
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by mikeljack(m): 8:23am On Jun 09, 2016
KINGwax007:
I deliberately quoted u so that u may read this first hand...

I was in the same shoe...kept buying phones and it all happened that she was fuckin her neighbor!

Whenever I want a rational explanation while the phone is switched off in a state that has more than 18hrs power supply, it's all a fight.

Eventually, I found out it was wot i feared. I bolted.

It's better u. end it now.
Mine was also 5yrs. There areare no two way to it!
thatst what am telling the dude mine was for 6yrs wen i gave her unexpected visit i caught her with her
neigbour coming out from a guy house from another compound,God so kind they never knew i have a friend in that compound
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Ohidata: 8:24am On Jun 09, 2016
Man, you are not as important to her as you should be, if that's what's truly happening. Please don't try to force what is not. Find someone that loves and respects you and marry her.

My advice to all: no woman is doing a man a favour by marrying him and no man is doing a woman a favour by doing same. There are some signs you see in the beginning of a relationship that always ends up causing pain and suffering.

And for the lady that thinks 5 years is too long, some people can marry someone they met last week - their business, while some may have to start as friends and work their way gradually. Different strokes....

Man up and move on with your life.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by adonbilivit: 8:24am On Jun 09, 2016
victorazy:

I saw it on ur face and ur heart.
You don't really have much problem indeed.
U don meet prophet today grin
U see am a genius! grin
But not perfect undecided
prophet kor. u just predict and it enter u come dey form prophet. na three games u pick o, come even make am cutting 2. that is, even if two of the options u picked are wrong u still get to win.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by taryur(m): 8:25am On Jun 09, 2016
oga,i think u shld just pay her a surprise visit. get to her school first and call to tell her you are around. u will get some clarification as regards ur concerns with the way she responds and how the visit ends up. all we could say here is just mere speculations. going to her school unannounced will settle the whole thing. relax bro.i am sure you will be fine regardless of how d situation might be. cheers
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by whalesu(m): 8:27am On Jun 09, 2016
surprise visit is the solution bro, kindly appear at night and knock her door. dnt go during d day. anything u see dnt let it come as a surprise to u.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by UjSizzle(f): 8:29am On Jun 09, 2016
I'm surprised you are not in contact with any of her friends.
What do people do in relationships these days?
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by stubbornman(m): 8:30am On Jun 09, 2016
dante300:

I am contemplating taking a hidden camera to her apartment fix it and study her every move from my phone....don't care how much it would cost me.
Oga you be FBI? concentrate on your job and let her be or better still pay her a surprise visit in the evening and get your shocker or joy
cool
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by mkpikpub(m): 8:32am On Jun 09, 2016
The 'Likes' have it.

OhMyG0d:
And that should happen EVERY EVENING or you didn't read what the OP said??

If you believe that Girl has a Cockroach in her wardrope, a dead fly in her tea, a paste in her butter, Hit LIKE.
If you believe she's not "co-habiting" or using OP as a "maga", make you press SHARE.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Kivaro(m): 8:32am On Jun 09, 2016
pcguru1:
Could be the stress of PHD or she might just want personal time, during my time in school , I switched off my devices because I really wanted no calls and just alone time, maybe you need to take your attention, at 32 I sincerely doubt she's gonna start playing games.

Doing a real PhD is like having a husband or a wife and you will need to devote time -24/7 to it. You dream it, you drink it, you eat it, you bathe it, and you sleep with it. You are lucky both of you are not married yet, the next you would have thought of is divorce. So have patience until she is [b]P[/b]hinally [b]D[/b]one. Good Luck!
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by lilyaustine10(m): 8:36am On Jun 09, 2016
What stops you from going to visit?
that way,i think you will have all the ans to the qus you seek
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by taryur(m): 8:36am On Jun 09, 2016
olubenjazzy:
Bros. I tink only she has d best reason (or shud I say only she can choose to tell what's wrong with her phone being switched off every evening)

But my best advice for u is that PLEASE IN D NAME OF GOD TRY AND TAKE D WORRIES OF HER NUMBER NOT GOING TRU @ NIGHT OFF FROM UR MIND. because it will keep bordering u and won't even stop and d more u want to know why d more she keep ignoring nt giving u any reason. Have been in dat shoe b4.... SO D TIN I DO IS IGNORE IT WHENEVER D THOUGHT WANT TO COME TO MY HEAD I WILL JUST TAKE IT OFF AND BE POSITIVE (later I knw d reason without asking)

So just stop asking her. And don't bother in dailing her number from 2pm till d next day. Practice and master it 4 few weeks or even months. U can even try and continue it till she finish her PhD prog. Stop calling her every evening and bet IT, SHE WILL START TO BE D WORRIED PERSON. because there will b a time when she will start turning on her phone in d evening and she doesn't see ur call or chats arnd evening time. She will want to know why u stop dailing her lines in d evening or @nyt b4 she go 2 bed and den d matter will be settled.

GOD WILL RESTORE UR RELATIONSHIP BACK IJN (because if u don't like her____her forming/shakara won't bother ur mind)

Take care o
I like ur suggestion but I still think he shld pay her a surprise visit.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by opey112(m): 8:42am On Jun 09, 2016
ronald4lif:
She could be living with some other guy and can't talk with you at night hence switch off her phones. That should be the only reason.
you make some sense
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by TheAlchemist: 8:42am On Jun 09, 2016
Cutehector:
so after satisfying your curiosity, i hope u wont commit suicide? Cuz what u may see will be really shocking..

A colleague of mining is planning to fix a spy camera to monitor her nanny and child, i told her ensure you inform your husband, where the on and off switch of the spy camera is located! grin

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 09, 2016
Ishilove:

Which yeye stress of PHD? Is it not the same PHD which I'm familiar with?

Abegi, the girl's ways are not pure jare.

Look am just giving my opinion, there's always two sides to a story just giving an alternative rather than accusing someone i don't know
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by dante300(m): 8:47am On Jun 09, 2016
chachanga:
All dis kain "Suegbe" muguns with their ajebo threads sef.

U betterngo and install d cams in her flat and get ur customised heart-attack; the type coming for you will only happen once.

It will tske u a decade to get over it but, trust me, ur brain memory card will format @nd reload necessary data by itself grin.

Shioor, e pele 4 u
Thanx for that prayer,I wish u the same and even much more.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 09, 2016
omobaekiti:
very comforting
hehehe i don't give people hope most times esp in relationship advice, i prepare them for the worst, too much hope breeds dissappointments
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 09, 2016
Sparkles003:

bros please help me clap for your self.you try well well.i hope when your own babe begin manifest this kind rubbish attitude you no go open thread dey condem the women race.
op,no matter how busy you are you cannot be busy every night and not expecially to someone you love enough to want to be with forever.trust is a very very essential most expecially in a distance relationship as the mind tends to play pranks on one so it is left for both parties tru effective communication to remove those thoughts of the mind
so my advice.shine your eyes very very well to avoid stories.

During my time, i never picked my calls, by nature am not a friendly person i still have pings that i haven't read in months, and that's just me, though sacrifices must be made which i understand, so i understand that she must at least try to communicate
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by seskee(f): 8:49am On Jun 09, 2016
Her age has notin to do wit dis.she may be cheating on u ,she may not. Left alone to me, bros if u cant get urself to spy on her or find out wats going on by giving someone a tip off or confronting her in school one evening unannounced then take a very long walk from her life and save urself d stress and heart break cos u may end up hurting more than u expected.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 09, 2016
Greenbullet:
op,I wished u were like me .kia no gal has messed with my heart. or. emotions before anytime I notice a strange behaviour ,I just end the relationship .
let me remind you the. ratio of men to women in Nigeria 1-8 .
PS: I have never spent more than 1k on any gal.
baba, I gree with you till I saw the part of "I never spend pass 1k ontop gal" its either u still dey secondary skul or you are a liar....

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? / Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence / Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.