Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,275 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening (69285 Views)

My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? / Why Would A Girl Keep Her Nudes In Her Phone? - Personal Experience / He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by canDy4eva(f): 2:07am On Jun 09, 2016
ronald4lif:
She could be living with some other guy and can't talk with you at night hence switch off her phones. That should be the only reason.
that cnt b d only reason plz... Itz juss one out of a million.

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by diamantnoir(f): 2:09am On Jun 09, 2016
dante300:
Dating her for 5years now..contemplating marrying her..currently doing her phd..she's just 32yrs ,am 35 .I love her so much....no longer sure if all this will work out....she schools in a neighboring state and every God given evening her cell is swicthed off.

Wenever I ask why, we end up quarelling. I don't know how long all this will end. Almost thinking of joining that school of thought where I will just have children and forget marriage. I haven't made up my mind though. Just thinking.

Trust issue is choking me. I don't care if people think am insecure but I have bought her 3 different phones, powerbank etc just so I can get her on atleast one of her 4lines....all switched off....maybe I am crazy....I don't know I need advice....castigate me or abuse me nairalanders I don't care...coz trolls nogo do me anything....n my relationship matter to me now but I know better people go answer me wisely...sorry for the typing error...I dey vex.

P.s_ I am using a friends nairaland acc in my quaters...call me....nanle.

Why we girls always acting like dat oh...sorry to say dat but this girl is not cheating on u but cheating on her husband with u

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Youngetskilz23(m): 2:09am On Jun 09, 2016
Misternas89:

After the brake, then accelerator abi grin grin grin. Una no go kill person I swear lol
kikikikik grin . him go soon use clutch tongue
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by AreaFada2: 2:13am On Jun 09, 2016
Gkemz:

You feel so insecure with someone you intend to marry and i wonder how you can marry this lady you can't trust during courtship. Hiding a camera in her apartment suggest that ur suspecting her of infidelity. At her age i doubt whether she'd be playing games except that someone else has proposed to her.

Cheating has no age limit. She's still single, not even engaged.

What is the difference between cheating and someone proposed to her, while still dating OP? How often do people propose to someone they are not dating??

Lots of girls multiple-date right up to a week before wedding day these day. Scoping till last minute. shocked shocked

These days, that girl or lady you both have planned to marry is very likely sneaking out to see other guys, weighing her options till wedding day. Many girls have even boldly told me that nothing is wrong with it till marriage. Trouble is not all can give it up after marriage.

I have seen many of it.

The likelihood is OP is not economically buoyant/generous enough in her view. Despite spending 2m so far.

Op might even be her lowest paymaster among several magas she has.

OP knows the truth already but he's still scared of confirming the reality.

2 Likes

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by kcynho(m): 2:16am On Jun 09, 2016
She sure does hv a line u aint gat bro,she can't b too busy to miss hearing ur voice 1ce In a while in those evenings if she truely hz sth of a feeling 4 u #JustSaying
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by openmine(m): 2:26am On Jun 09, 2016
Sammyblaq:
bia Op... You are planning on marrying her, u've spent about 2mil on her education, you do give her 5k/2weeks for hair-do; Bought her power-bank, she collected but her phone stays off every evening.
Dem carry the lady do jazz 4 u?? Jisos!.
I don add ur matter for my prayer points...
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin guy u wicked....

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by gykes(m): 2:29am On Jun 09, 2016
diamantnoir:

Why we girls always acting like dat oh...sorry to say dat but this girl is not cheating on u but cheating on her husband with u

I'm holding the same line of thought with you. Her actions are pointing towards someone who is either married or engaged.

OP, permit my question, how well do you know this lady? being with her for 5years is not enough to say you know her. Dig deep bro

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by phineboy1pimple(m): 2:43am On Jun 09, 2016
dante300:

I am contemplating taking a hidden camera to her apartment fix it and study her every move from my phone....don't care how much it would cost me.

To what point? If you get to know the eventual expected truth and she's not penitent?

Who will still suffer? You bro.... It's best you make up your mind( it won't be easy but it's necessary) and confront her physically with what your state of mind is....

Also, someone mentioned "you paying her a surprise visit or telling her you wanna come visit to see her reaction..... Honestly, that isn't a bad idea ooooo....

In all, depends solely on you....
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by phineboy1pimple(m): 2:48am On Jun 09, 2016
dante300:

I hardlygo to her school coz am alwaysbusy with work....uknow na I have to hustle...5k every 2weeks for just hairstyle no be akara....I need to get a tip off or something...truth is I nolonger trust her.

You may also be the cause of this problem( if there's any).... Do you think it's just about the money( material things) with all ladies?

Common bro, they need all the HARD PHYSICAL attention too....

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by lastpage: 2:54am On Jun 09, 2016
dante300:
Dating her for 5years now..contemplating marrying her..currently doing her phd..she's just 32yrs ,am 35 .I love her so much....no longer sure if all this will work out....she schools in a neighboring state and every God given evening her cell is swicthed off.

Wenever I ask why, we end up quarelling. I don't know how long all this will end. Almost thinking of joining that school of thought where I will just have children and forget marriage. I haven't made up my mind though. Just thinking.

Trust issue is choking me. I don't care if people think am insecure but I have bought her 3 different phones, powerbank etc just so I can get her on atleast one of her 4lines....all switched off....maybe I am crazy....I don't know I need advice....castigate me or abuse me nairalanders I don't care...coz trolls nogo do me anything....n my relationship matter to me now but I know better people go answer me wisely...sorry for the typing error...I dey vex.

P.s_ I am using a friends nairaland acc in my quaters...call me....nanle.

@nanle,
Let me break it down for you:

When a woman is "IN-LOVE" with you, she will go to any length to hear your voice, at the slightest opportunity ..... just like you are trying to do.

That lady has another phone-line that you dont know, which is "always on" ...when she switches the line you know, OFF! grin

The fact that you have tried every conceivable assistance, to remove any excuse (like Phone dischaged) to not be able to "communicate" ..... and it ends in quarrel, l am happy for you!
It shows that your parents prayers over you are not in vain!

That woman does not love you, does not care about you, has her own hidden agenda (which mostly happens on those evenings), she might even be hobnobbing with another man, everyday after school)..... and will SHOCK YOU, when you list expect it.

At 35yrs, no one should be wasting your time... but God has a purpose for everything.

God is preventing you from being married to this woman.
You can listen to the voice of God... or you can be headstrong and keep trying to marry her at all cost!
But you will remember that one faceless person on Nairaland told you to "listen to the voice of God". It is the prayers of your parents that is still keeping you sane.

Walk-away from that woman.... you will ALWAYS find a better woman, "if you get your priorities right".
Dont walk into a "life of anguish, pain and frustration, that will linger with you for the rest of your life".

I am very experienced in this kind of matter and l can be very honest with you because you dont know me and would never know me.
MARRIAGE CAN MAKE OR MAN A MAN FOR LIFE! undecided

FAST and Go on your knees every now and then, pray to God and tell HIM to direct/order your footsteps, ask him for strength to be able to OBEY His words, as He speaks to your heart. Resign yourself to Faith.... LET THY WILL BE DONE.

GOD never does Evil.

Its your move.

Lastpage!

8 Likes

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Nobody: 3:02am On Jun 09, 2016
lovingT:
Every evening That's suspicious.

Might be innocent coincidence but most likely u a "side dude".

You tryna break his heart cry
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by lastpage: 3:04am On Jun 09, 2016
dante300:

Bin 35 doesn't make me a magician

But it can make you a stewpid Maga! grin grin grin

I did not read other people's comment before making my own (because l try to avoid this 'herd mentality' where other people's earlier opinion colors your own as well) .... but now reading their opinions, l am convinced you are one of those men "that can learn" from other people's mistake! undecided undecided

Carry-go, u hear! Just dont come and tell us you are contemplating suicide o, we go flog you join! shocked shocked

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by meshachmmj: 3:05am On Jun 09, 2016
4 now
1. Stop sendin money
2. Stop callin her
3. Supris visit
4. Let som1 ova dere 2 help u out wit som info.
But y promotin relationship wit cash !!! Is too dangerous i knw hw u feel but u mst.
I was once a V
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Nobody: 3:05am On Jun 09, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Op no vex ooo,

Dey truth be say she dey stay with person, e fit be her relation{strict Uncle/Aunty/Brother/Sister_____} or friend...
Nothing like school stress na go make her switch off her phone every evening not to talk to you, she fit send text to you if she dey busy...

Op no worry yourself too much, you need beta sleep.....

Strict towards her,when she is 32yrs,is she a baby ¿
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Nobody: 3:06am On Jun 09, 2016
For those who said when a woman loves you...she will will find every reason to talk to you....they are right I'm living this right now .... the man I love finds it weird that at 2pm right in the middle of my busy day he just comes to my mind.

I don't know how to explain it the heart wants what it wants

Don't beat up yourself everyone has phases in life ..try to get her to tell you what's wrong funny enough might be really a power issue. Whatever you do get through this as a couple. My phone was down ...for a week plus soon as it came back on guess who I text...

Give everyone the benefit of the doubt more more importantly respect their privacy.

2 Likes

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Nobody: 3:11am On Jun 09, 2016
lastpage:

But it can make you a stewpid Maga! grin grin grin

I did not read other people's comment before making my own (because l try to avoid this 'herd mentality' where other people's earlier opinion colors your own as well) .... but now reading their opinions, l am convinced you are one of those men "that can learn" from other people's mistake! undecided undecided

Carry-go, u hear! Just dont come and tell us you are contemplating suicide o, we go flog you join! shocked shocked

Lastpage!
This is harsh bro. Don't be like this what he did was brave and a true testament to love. What is happening is unreciprocated love ....something we all face at least once in life till we learn to settle for the love we deserve. It doesn't make him a mugu he was in love ....everyone has been a fool for love at least once. Dante take each day as it comes if there's one thing I have learnt from my relationship is you can never control people and their habits you can only adapt. Sometimes you see love but they don't.

She may be cheating ...She may be innocent I don't think insulting him will help him deal

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by slap1(m): 3:13am On Jun 09, 2016
diamantnoir:

Lovely line of thought. She's either married or living with someone with whom she has a more advanced romantic relationship with than the OP. The way I see it, anyhow it ends, OP will be on the losing side.

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by scent9(f): 3:15am On Jun 09, 2016
dante300:

I wasn't drunk when I clearly wrote every evening....when she is with me in her 4lines are consistently active like cr7 but when she returns to school her line is inconsistent like memphis depay.
guy u're on point!
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by JDhotral4: 3:20am On Jun 09, 2016
May B she av 1 serious relationship dat she don't wnt too joke wit dat why are 4 phone always switch off.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by sokera: 3:30am On Jun 09, 2016
Well I think you need to give yourself some free moment to do your background check very very , just try to go to the area she lives and spread your tentacles, and I'm sure you will discover somethings....
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Originalsly: 3:31am On Jun 09, 2016
Hmmm......the writing is on the wall.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by lastpage: 3:48am On Jun 09, 2016
solasoulmusic:

This is harsh bro. Don't be like this what he did was brave and a true testament to love. What is happening is unreciprocated love ....something we all face at least once in life till we learn to settle for the love we deserve. It doesn't make him a mugu he was in love ....everyone has been a fool for love at least once. Dante take each day as it comes if there's one thing I have learnt from my relationship is you can never control people and their habits you can only adapt. Sometimes you see love but they don't.

She may be cheating ...She may be innocent I don't think insulting him will help him deal

Well, that was my second post!
If you read the first one, you will see that l did not insult him.

But at times, you need to "give a brother, A WHACK in the face", to reset his brain and bring him "into reality" grin
That is what l am trying to do.... when he was consoling himself about not being a Magician! angry

BTW: Thank you for confirming what we all said:
If l am not at home, l feel like calling my wife every moment that l am free. Ditto her too, she will talk with me on phone into the dead of the night until the phone starts feeling hot or battery just run down! grin

That is how it should be.
But to ALWAYS switch your phone-of, even with a battery bank, EVERY NIGHT?

Haaaba! Dearis God Ooooo!

Lastpage!

5 Likes

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by fabulous85: 3:57am On Jun 09, 2016
CoCoLav:
You have been dating her for five years and you are yet to propose?!!

You better tell her your plans for her before you lose her. I'm sure she only picks your calls because she still loves you and it's hard to listen to her friends and family members who are advising her to leave you because 5 years is not beans. The truth is there is someone else who has been introduced to her by family members or friends and who has already promised her marriage. Keep delaying and In another one year you will hear of her marriage via Facebook.
read his other thread, she changed after he proposed
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Favored4gud: 4:10am On Jun 09, 2016
Op u can't love someone n write all u dey write here. This is not love oo. This na infatuation. She will loose a blessing like say u like say na u be God. I laff.
Bros nobody fit mock God oo. As person sow e go rip. Jus make sure say u do the right thing not cos u want something back in return but cos it's the right thing to do. Your good deed will always be remembered and rewarded with time.
All these she off her phone, I dont trust her, if u no fit again just tell her and move on. Life no get duplicate and the short time we have here on earth, use wisely cos the owner will request for how we lived it. My 2 cents.
dante300:

Her reason is she has not charged her phone or she left her phone in a neighbors room charging....haba 3 phones chargingat the same time....why is it only when she goes back to school...I agree that I am inlove and I don't have apology for that I am only human...if she is actualy cheating on me her and the other guy are the loosers not me...she will only loose a blessing like me....

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by devigblegble: 4:12am On Jun 09, 2016
If you got a girl problem , I feel bad for you son
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by kityossy: 4:25am On Jun 09, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Op no vex ooo,

Dey truth be say she dey stay with person, e fit be her relation{strict Uncle/Aunty/Brother/Sister_____} or friend...
Nothing like school stress na go make her switch off her phone every evening not to talk to you, she fit send text to you if she dey busy...

Op no worry yourself too much, you need beta sleep.....
which strict uncle wil not allow her to pick cal at 32 and a potentiajk phd holder for dat mata. Dat is not true oga. Say sumtin else.

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by kityossy: 5:05am On Jun 09, 2016
[quote author=dante300 post=46371254]
Her reason is she has not charged her phone or she left her phone in a neighbors room charging....haba 3 phones chargingat the same time....why is it only when she goes back to school...I agree that I am inlove and I don't have apology for that I am only human...if she is actualy cheating on me her and the other guy are the loosers not me...she will only loose a blessing like me
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by blunt2dcore(m): 5:07am On Jun 09, 2016
Oga! Go to her house, pay her a surprise visit to confirm your doubts, and don't forget to give us update and thank us.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by tee4naija(m): 5:11am On Jun 09, 2016
pcguru1:
Could be the stress of PHD or she might just want personal time, during my time in school , I switched off my devices because I really wanted no calls and just alone time, maybe you need to take your attention, at 32 I sincerely doubt she's gonna start playing games.
God bless u.I know some bad belle people will try to confuse the OP that his GF is probably having an affair on campus. She is not alone in this. I used to do this during my undergraduate days and I still do it 8 years after graduation. I switch off my personal phone and leave my CUG (official phone) on silent mode while going to bed. Truth is that if u had a stressful day at work,to enjoy ur night rest, u need to do away with anything that could disrupt ur sleep. Some people have turned themselves to slaves to their gadgets and can't live without them. Take ur time to understand why she does that before u allow people to ruin your long time relationship.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by akymme(m): 5:14am On Jun 09, 2016
What time does she put on her phone in the morning?

Before she started her PhD where was she staying?

Do you know her family? If yes pay her mum a visit, I bet you the truth will be established if you know how to dig and observe.

Answer these questions and try the little trick, then thank me later
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by HornyTiwa(f): 5:19am On Jun 09, 2016
blunt2dcore:
Oga! Go to her house, pay her a surprise visit to confirm your doubts, and don't forget to give us update and thank us.
cc dante300 we are all interested In the update
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by HornyTiwa(f): 5:21am On Jun 09, 2016
tee4naija:

God bless u.I know some bad belle people will try to confuse the OP that his GF is probably having an affair on campus. She is not alone in this. I used to do this during my undergraduate days and I still do it 8 years after graduation. I switch off my personal phone and leave my CUG (official phone) on silent mode while going to bed. Truth is that if u had a stressful day at work,to enjoy ur night rest, u need to do away with anything that could disrupt ur sleep. Some people have turned themselves to slaves to their gadgets and can't live without them. Take ur time to understand why she does that before u allow people to ruin your long time relationship.
cc dante300

I also know some ladies have sent you pm too,saw the comments of one desperate lady on first pages,be careful. 5 years is no joke bro,all them girls are not really different.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman / Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / Man Caught Having Sex With His Manager’s Wife In Zimbabwe (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.