Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. (2685 Views)

How Do I Handle My Childish And Immature Girlfriend? / 19 & Immature But My Peers Are Mature Why? / 7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 10:31pm On Jun 08, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

I bu naw afor IMO state na
Na him make I dey hail you...
Biko nu... nwanne
ok ...Nsogbu a dighi .....
Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by Maxi112: 10:31pm On Jun 08, 2016
timsonpreye:
well bro i don't think all guys are like dat, maybe i understand why now, tnx u bro cool
not all of them for sure, but majority of them here! hmmm

I don't blame any girl here for not replying pm, as a guy, you'd know what to do if u want them to reply ur pm
Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by Smellymouth: 10:32pm On Jun 08, 2016
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
why would a guy send a relatively unknown girl he has never quoted or mentioned a PM?... Let me guess; To ask for the price of fresh tomato

Correct guy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by timsonpreye(m): 10:32pm On Jun 08, 2016
tongue[quote author=HateU2 post=46398873] undecided
Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:34pm On Jun 08, 2016
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
ok ...Nsogbu a dighi .....
Dalu nwanne... o kam add ya GI na group anyi..
Share ideas and network about other things Sha...

1 Like

Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by timsonpreye(m): 10:34pm On Jun 08, 2016
HateU2:
undecided
ama ryt or wrong tongue
Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by timsonpreye(m): 10:36pm On Jun 08, 2016
Maxi112:
not all of them for sure, but majority of here! hmmm

I don't blame any girl here for not replying pm, as a guy, you'd know what to do if u want them to reply ur pm
sure sir u av spoken wisely

1 Like

Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by obiorathesubtle: 10:37pm On Jun 08, 2016
Bushesbae:
Funny yougrin
cheesy ever loving you! Or should I say

Ever lovely you smiley
Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by misspicy(f): 10:38pm On Jun 08, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
making friends with an NL chick offline isn't an option..
It's like falling into a pit where there's 50 gay dudes with huge dicks just anticipating the feel of your asshole..
It's complete tragedy!
LMAO gringringrin

you nailed it, true talk cheesy

1 Like

Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by timsonpreye(m): 10:39pm On Jun 08, 2016
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
why would a guy send a relatively unknown girl he has never quoted or mentioned a PM?... Let me guess; To ask for the price of fresh tomato
I also don't PM a gal i av neva quote or told abt my intention to PM her, any guy that dose dat ain't a real guy
Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 08, 2016
timsonpreye:
u will soon laugh in China meanwhile tell me y u gals like rejecting PM's undecided

Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by timsonpreye(m): 10:43pm On Jun 08, 2016
misspicy:

LMAO gringringrin

you nailed it, true talk cheesy
make space lemme join u laugh grin
Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by misspicy(f): 10:45pm On Jun 08, 2016
timsonpreye:
lwkmd, u are ryt bro grin
Is like you are dozing cheesy

@obiorathesubtle yinmu tongue
Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by timsonpreye(m): 10:47pm On Jun 08, 2016
misspicy:

@obiorathesubtle yinmu tongue
lol, am not it was not for u i av corrected it grin
Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by timsonpreye(m): 10:50pm On Jun 08, 2016
[quote author=SANDOSKI post=46399621][/quote] *carry seat, sit down and open my ears* my ready to hear wat u av to say cool
Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 10:53pm On Jun 08, 2016
That's how I sent mytime24 a pm so she can come collect $1,000 for her hair and makeup, but no response.

She probably thought i wanna eat her kitty undecided
Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by obiorathesubtle: 10:54pm On Jun 08, 2016
misspicy:

@obiorathesubte yinmu tongue
smiley uuh.. Hi..
Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by RoyalBlak007: 10:59pm On Jun 08, 2016
misspicy i

wantu send yu a pm grin grin....oya tell me what ya tinkin now
Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by dollyjoy(f): 11:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
grin
Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
timsonpreye:
*carry seat, sit down and open my ears* my ready to hear wat u av to say cool

*take one bottle before I start...* make I memorise wetin I go talkgrin

Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by Audray(f): 11:59pm On Jun 08, 2016
*Borrows Orijin from above*Timsonpreye sef. Why send a PM to a COMPLETE stranger? Instead of checking out DP's and posts and deciding to send d gal a Msg like some creepy stalker/Vaseline crew guy,Why not quote the girl a bit,engage her in(sensible) conversation,make her notice u,get her interested,Then send the PM.There'd be a pretty high chance of her replying.It's not that hard.This thread is irrelevant and annoying.

2 Likes

Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by ForeverYoung197(f): 12:53am On Jun 09, 2016
I really don't need PMs. I didn't join nairaland to get more private messages from a total stranger I didn't know that actually exist in the first place.
Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by matrixx9(m): 5:23am On Jun 09, 2016
Understand that most Ladies here on NL receive Tons of pms and u don't possibly expect them to reply all.. Me wy be blogger get more than 20k plus unread mails.. They won't reply your messages all the time.. #myonecent
Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by timsonpreye(m): 8:49am On Jun 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
grin
No be to shine teeth mk i send u PM?? grin
Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by timsonpreye(m): 8:51am On Jun 09, 2016
SANDOSKI:

*take one bottle before I start...* make I memorise wetin I go talkgrin
am on 3 bottles now u nova still talk anything, be fast before i Wait No more grin
Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by timsonpreye(m): 8:56am On Jun 09, 2016
Audray:
*Borrows Orijin from above*Timsonpreye sef. Why send a PM to a COMPLETE stranger? Instead of checking out DP's and posts and deciding to send d gal a Msg like some creepy stalker/Vaseline crew guy,Why not quote the girl a bit,engage her in(sensible) conversation,make her notice u,get her interested,Then send the PM.There'd be a pretty high chance of her replying.It's not that hard.This thread is irrelevant and annoying.
Before i send PM to any gal i make sure we are friends here already, i don't jst send PM's like dat. wink
Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by timsonpreye(m): 8:59am On Jun 09, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
I really don't need PMs. I didn't join nairaland to get more private messages from a total stranger I didn't know that actually exist in the first place.
well u now know, its not possible u wont see pms becus some guys takes dat as their work. Enjoy grin
Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by rosieluv(f): 9:08am On Jun 09, 2016
aw du u expect us to reply pm wen our email is filld wiv msgz? we dnt evn knw were to start frm,so we give up
Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by timsonpreye(m): 9:38am On Jun 09, 2016
rosieluv:
aw du u expect us to reply pm wen our email is filld wiv msgz? we dnt evn knw were to start frm,so we give up
beauty start from some where maybe from d one u like, hope any of my PM to u wont be ignored wink
Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by rosieluv(f): 9:40am On Jun 09, 2016
timsonpreye:
beauty start from some where maybe from d one u like, hope any of my PM to u wont be ignored wink
n aw wil i lyk sm1 i dnt evn knw
Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by Theotherella(f): 9:42am On Jun 09, 2016
Ok
Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by timsonpreye(m): 9:57am On Jun 09, 2016
rosieluv:

n aw wil i lyk sm1 i dnt evn knw
i meant the PM u may feel like replying becos i knw they must be d one u may wana reply.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Terrible Experience / Help Pls , What Does She Mean By This Chat / How To Tell If A Guy Is Into You: 22 Hints He Just Can’t Hide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.