Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,660 members, 7,840,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. (2696 Views)

How Do I Handle My Childish And Immature Girlfriend? / 19 & Immature But My Peers Are Mature Why? / 7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by ariyebaba(m): 10:04am On Jun 09, 2016
prettythicksme:
lol,wat is pm?

PRIVATE MATTER !

grin
Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by timsonpreye(m): 10:12am On Jun 09, 2016
ariyebaba:

PRIVATE MATTER !
grin
lol, grin
Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by timsonpreye(m): 10:15am On Jun 09, 2016
abeg who get usb charger ma ba3 dey 3% sad
Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by oodua1stson: 10:37am On Jun 09, 2016
Serves you right.

Only worthless and brain dead guys send pms to complete strangers.

I mean, this place is not a dating site that you can just message anybody anyhow. How about you mention the lady 1st?

Btw I've never sent anybody on nairaland any pm. I'm arrogant myself .

The funny thing is that the girls doing shakara to you here are mostly the ones you see her type everyday in your area and you did not approach them because they are beneath you
Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by timsonpreye(m): 1:32pm On Jun 09, 2016
oodua1stson:
Serves you right.

Only worthless and brain dead guys send pms to complete strangers.

I mean, this place is not a dating site that you can just message anybody anyhow. How about you mention the lady 1st?

Btw I've never sent anybody on nairaland any pm. I'm arrogant myself .

The funny thing is that the girls doing shakara to you here are mostly the ones you see her type everyday in your area and you did not approach them because they are beneath you
is this an insult or comment
Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by slytubadth(m): 10:04pm On Jun 09, 2016
naughtynaughty:
undecided
this thread describes you.. very immature. ode!
Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by misspicy(f): 10:44pm On Jun 09, 2016
timsonpreye:
lol, am not it was not for u i av corrected it grin
LOL grin
Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by misspicy(f): 10:46pm On Jun 09, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
smiley uuh.. Hi..
smiley
Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by misspicy(f): 10:47pm On Jun 09, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

misspicy i

wantu send yu a pm grin grin....oya tell me what ya tinkin now
I don't reply pms grin

how is she?
Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by RoyalBlak007: 10:49pm On Jun 09, 2016
misspicy:

I don't reply pms grin

how is she?

she cool...

I guess... cheesy
Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by misspicy(f): 11:03pm On Jun 09, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

she cool...

I guess... cheesy

Guess? shocked

alright lipsrsealed
Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by RoyalBlak007: 11:08pm On Jun 09, 2016
misspicy:

Guess? shocked

alright lipsrsealed

it's not what ur thinking...she just having a slight ish on trust issues

..she wanna com to Ng to clarify that..
Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by misspicy(f): 9:17am On Jun 11, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

it's not what ur thinking...she just having a slight ish on trust issues

..she wanna com to Ng to clarify that..

cool smiley

ladies are like that grin

1 Like

Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by RoyalBlak007: 10:11am On Jun 11, 2016
misspicy:

cool smiley

ladies are like that grin

Yo gat a very

cool diary there cool grin wink
Re: NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. by misspicy(f): 11:13am On Jun 11, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Yo gat a very

cool diary there cool grin wink

I do? embarassed

thank you smiley

how is the weekend

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

To Marry A Liability / How Did You Ask Your Girlfriend Out? / Which Romantic Movie Made You Look At Love Differently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.