Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,587 members, 7,958,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:14 AM

Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe (14749 Views)

'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts / Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? / Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by Nobody: 1:31am On Jun 09, 2016
Ijaya shocked shocked shocked cheesy

1 Like

Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by Nobody: 2:19am On Jun 09, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
full pic of you

*So you no bliv me abi...

Issoritgringrin

Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by Nobody: 4:37am On Jun 09, 2016
Esosa na edo name & you and i knows what edo girls are good for....
Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by stiflerdrug: 5:30am On Jun 09, 2016
this one pass Vaseline.. WHERE IS THAT OLIVE OIL SEF!!

1 Like

Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by Cutehector(m): 5:47am On Jun 09, 2016
cheesy

Shoutout to all the boobless female nairalanders
Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by daveyjay(m): 6:50am On Jun 09, 2016
And then??!
Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by Fkhalifa(m): 7:16am On Jun 09, 2016
Abeg her f.book name?
Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by Laveda(f): 7:33am On Jun 09, 2016
Her legs, cute.

Me likey. kiss

1 Like

Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by cherryice(f): 7:44am On Jun 09, 2016
ronald4lif:
Chai. Look at those boobi and some people say it's one man one woman. So, let's assume I were married and was granted the opportunity to play with those balls I should bounce it?? shocked
You dont have to.. provided ur woman is allowed to hop on any available diickk she sees
Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by Boring: 8:23am On Jun 09, 2016
shocked see tins
Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by Emmatdayo(m): 9:16am On Jun 09, 2016
SANDOSKI:
shocked...

Chai I no reach quarter for wer dis gal dey ....undecided
make we see am grin
Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by luciouscookie: 9:17am On Jun 09, 2016
More pictures of her please! But how only one person go carry all these loads naa.
Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 09, 2016
Emmatdayo:
make we see am grin

M shysmileywink

Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by Emmatdayo(m): 9:27am On Jun 09, 2016
SANDOSKI:

M shysmileywink
lol grin, no worry na only me go see am kiss
i no go show anybody
Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by hotmolo(m): 9:28am On Jun 09, 2016
SANDOSKI:
shocked...

lol you are adorable in your unique way dearie
Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by CaptainEColeJnr: 9:56am On Jun 09, 2016
Beneath those brassieres are pads which augments the so-called big boobs,at the end of it all,you'll discover the boobs is just one-quarter of the external size.. its as deceptive as diffraction.
Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by kokostick(m): 10:13am On Jun 09, 2016
embarassed boobs of life
Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by UyiIredia(m): 10:15am On Jun 09, 2016
kachi19:
Her legs tho

Na beta thing us just do na. Me I nor dull myself I don dey follow her for Instagram.
Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by timsonpreye(m): 10:19am On Jun 09, 2016
SANDOSKI:
shocked...

No talk like dat nah, u find pass her for face grin
Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by vani86: 10:25am On Jun 09, 2016
men are idiots hahahahahahah,

look at how all you dudes are drolling over this girl.

she is hot sha i admit, almost a complete package, have a feeling she got no arsenal though
Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by Xmen149(m): 10:44am On Jun 09, 2016
tobex23:
Running off to IG to confirm...

Modified!
embarassed eyin boys, omu omo yen gara gan(her boobs is kee me) cry

*faints....wakes up....stares at the pix,...faints again embarassed .......................MMIRI ABAA NA OPI UGBOGHIRI!! kiss

1 Like

Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by Xmen149(m): 10:46am On Jun 09, 2016
SANDOSKI:

M shysmileywink

Lol....dnt mind them boys grin
Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by ivyy(f): 10:57am On Jun 09, 2016
czarr:
My spec grin

Who dash you grin
Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by ivyy(f): 10:58am On Jun 09, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
Beneath those brassieres are pads which augments the so-called big boobs,at the end of it all,you'll discover the boobs is just one-quarter of the external size.. its as deceptive as diffraction.

I don't believe you angry
Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 09, 2016
vizkiz:
Jesu!!!! shocked

Boobs embarassed

i know i will see you here angry sad

Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by CaptainEColeJnr: 11:07am On Jun 09, 2016
ivyy:

I don't believe you angry
The day you African ladies/girls will learn to stop being artificial, that's when we will value your true beauties.

You all shower emulsions on your faces and look like a radiated orangutan.

You all fix synthetic extensions on your heads just to look cool.. its synonymous to fixing raw goats skin on your heads.

Be natural, be real... Stop putting padded brassiere or leggings undecided

That's when I'd value African girls.. angry

1 Like

Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by czarr(m): 11:09am On Jun 09, 2016
ivyy:

Who dash you grin
auntie ivyy from somewhere in Lagos grin,so I'm not to have a spec...

My best friend would like your body type, you his spec grin
Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by ivyy(f): 11:13am On Jun 09, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
The day you African ladies/girls will learn to stop being artificial, that's when we will value your true beauties.

You all shower emulsions on your faces and look like a radiated orangutan.

You all fix synthetic extensions on your heads just to look cool.. its synonymous to fixing raw goats skin on your heads.

Be natural, be real... Stop putting padded brassiere or leggings undecided

That's when I'd value African girls.. angry

My dear, it is not an African thing. It cuts across all nations and continents. The padded brassieres, extentions, lashes etc
Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by ivyy(f): 11:17am On Jun 09, 2016
czarr:
auntie ivyy from somewhere in Lagos grin,so I'm not to have a spec...

My best friend would like your body type, you his spec grin

Lmao no you've got no right grin
Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by CaptainEColeJnr: 11:23am On Jun 09, 2016
ivyy:

My dear, it is not an African thing. It cuts across all nations and continents. The padded brassieres, extentions, lashes etc
Yes.. but Africans do it most, why?—Inferiority Complex

You guys feel you wanna have the long wavy hairs and fair skins forgetting that God made us all in a uniqueness according to our niches..

Lets be real

Join the #KeepItReal on Twitter, Facebook and IG.. be real!!!!!!!
Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by ivyy(f): 11:26am On Jun 09, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
Yes.. but Africans do it most, why?—Inferiority Complex

You guys feel you wanna have the long wavy hairs and fair skins forgetting that God made us all in a uniqueness according to our niches..

Lets be real

Join the #KeepItReal on Twitter, Facebook and IG.. be real!!!!!!!

Lol okay
Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by czarr(m): 11:28am On Jun 09, 2016
ivyy:

Lmao no you've got no right grin
..... grin you just got yourself friendzoned ma'am.

This could be us but.... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! / Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? / Narrate To Us Your Sex Escapades As A Corper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.