Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe (14576 Views)

'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts / Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? / Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 09, 2016
I didn't see any other thing in the picture apart from the gate. embarassed grin
Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by Ferdyboss: 6:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
davide470:
Lol. Define your spec?

Fine eyes and Pink lips would do wink
Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by Izic00(m): 6:58pm On Jun 09, 2016
kachi19:
Her legs tho

Saw her too but cudnt get her IG ID...
Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by Izic00(m): 7:01pm On Jun 09, 2016
SANDOSKI:
shocked...

Chai I no reach quarter for wer dis gal dey ....undecided

U think so, trust mii guys will pick u ova that girl
Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by Izic00(m): 7:08pm On Jun 09, 2016
ivyy:

I don't believe you angry

Trust mii u'll get tried of those tites wen they come off those bra's d best so far r the c-cup tites, u neva get tried of suckin r playin wif them
Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by Jamean(f): 7:32pm On Jun 09, 2016
davide470:
Haha.. cheesy Nice One.
Those boobs tho embarassed Just like EstharFabian's tongue
You and boobs... smh
Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by Jamean(f): 7:39pm On Jun 09, 2016
Cutehector:
cheesy

Shoutout to all the boobless female nairalanders

You're high cheesy
But those boobs are too much trouble. And the way she flaunts them on her IG pics... I reserve my comment undecided
Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by Jamean(f): 7:41pm On Jun 09, 2016
UyiIredia:

Na beta thing us just do na. Me I nor dull myself I don dey follow her for Instagram.

Pastor Uyi you too smiley
domor o!
Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by Cutehector(m): 7:44pm On Jun 09, 2016
Jamean:

You're high cheesy
But those boobs are too much trouble. And the way she flaunts them on her IG pics... I reserve my comment undecided
its her selling point na, or are u jealous? cheesy

Wats ur selling point

1 Like

Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by anigbajumo(m): 7:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
Chain,oh my Goshhhhhhhhhhh...........

I don forget say I dey fast gan self, Di's one plenty ooooo
Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by UyiIredia(m): 7:47pm On Jun 09, 2016
Jamean:

Pastor Uyi you too smiley domor o!
Me ! Pastor ! Nor be me o. Coyo sista.

1 Like

Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by Jamean(f): 7:48pm On Jun 09, 2016
Cutehector:
its her selling point na, or are u jealous? cheesy

Wats ur selling point

My selling point? the admirers know wink
Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by Cutehector(m): 7:51pm On Jun 09, 2016
Jamean:

My selling point? the admirers know wink
lol there's nothing admirable abt ur pic.. cheesy r u a member of deeper life? grin
Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by Jamean(f): 7:58pm On Jun 09, 2016
Cutehector:
lol there's nothing admirable abt ur pic.. cheesy r u a member of deeper life? grin

But there's one whose heart is filled with lovely sentiments at the sight of that picture. It's in the eyes of the beholder.

okbye
Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by stiflerdrug: 7:59pm On Jun 09, 2016
Qualer:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
hahahah
Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by Cutehector(m): 8:04pm On Jun 09, 2016
Jamean:

But there's one whose heart is filled with lovely sentiments at the sight of that picture. It's in the eyes of the beholder.

okbye
lol ok let me remove my eyes and put on the beholder's eye grin

Ok, u"v got a beautiful smile.. and cute eyes too.
Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by Jamean(f): 8:08pm On Jun 09, 2016
Cutehector:
lol ok let me remove my eyes and put on the beholder's eye grin

Ok, u"v got a beautiful smile.. and cute eyes too.

bye o! grin
Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 09, 2016
The Boob's are much, not sexy if you ask me.
Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by Cutehector(m): 8:19pm On Jun 09, 2016
Jamean:

bye o! grin
lol a friend told me dah i'm annoying, is it tru?
Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by lammylam(f): 8:29pm On Jun 09, 2016
sweet one of hers is my two boobs lol
Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by Flashh: 8:38pm On Jun 09, 2016
She reminds me of a lady I once came across on here. (Miztyna).
Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by Jamean(f): 8:59pm On Jun 09, 2016
Cutehector:
lol a friend told me dah i'm annoying, is it tru?

How do I answer that? I barely know you. But I think you are very mischievous, only a few people won't get upset at your pranks. I was careful in responding to you. angry

I remember your comments on ishi.love sick Dog thread. You were just something else grin
Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by Cutehector(m): 9:05pm On Jun 09, 2016
Jamean:

How do I answer that? I barely know you. But I think you are very mischievous, only a few people won't get upset at your pranks. I was careful in responding to you. angry

I remember your comments on ishi.love sick Dog thread. You were just something else grin
looooool.. ishi started becomin so annoyin u knw.. I was really pissed.. she was like, she will forever remain a mod or smth.. pride comes before a fall, and seu.n publicly disgraced her. Twice she banned me for derailing her thread and I had to make sure I repay her back.. I almost got a thousand likes for the comments I posted on that her dog thread. grin really felt so happy. grin

Well sometimes I see humor in annoying comments from people and I laff it off.. it's no big deal..

U need to see d thread I created cux of lalasticl.ala grin
Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by Jamean(f): 9:14pm On Jun 09, 2016
Cutehector:
looooool.. ishi started becomin so annoyin u knw.. I was really pissed.. she was like, she will forever remain a mod or smth.. pride comes before a fall, and seu.n publicly disgraced her. Twice she banned me for derailing her thread and I had to make sure I repay her back.. I almost got a thousand likes for the comments I posted on that her dog thread. grin really felt so happy. grin

Well sometimes I see humor in annoying comments from people and I laff it off.. it's no big deal..

U need to see d thread I created cux of lalasticl.ala grin

E dey your body. I hope you can use the likes to buy fuel, fresh tomatoes and some change for turn up cheesy
Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by Cutehector(m): 9:19pm On Jun 09, 2016
Jamean:

E dey your body. I hope you can use the likes to buy fuel, fresh tomatoes and some change for turn up cheesy
lmao cmon, watever happens in nairaland, stays in nairaland..

Well, if u wana knw, i'm feeding well.. Wait wah do u mean by and some change for turn up
Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by Jamean(f): 9:28pm On Jun 09, 2016
Cutehector:
lmao cmon, watever happens in nairaland, stays in nairaland..

Well, if u wana knw, i'm feeding well.. Wait wah do u mean by and some change for turn up

I will like to read the lala's thread, any link? Make I laugh sleep... it's bedtime.
Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by Cutehector(m): 9:30pm On Jun 09, 2016
Jamean:

I will like to read the lala's thread, any link? Make I laugh sleep... it's bedtime.
just go to my profile, first topic there. Dats it cheesy
Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by kachi19: 9:48pm On Jun 09, 2016
Jamean:

You're high cheesy

badbelle republic grin
Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by kachi19: 9:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
Vickyydera:
The Boob's are much, not sexy if you ask me.

Oh my sistaaaa bad Belle will do u no good. U don see wia dem put honey 4 pikin mouth e com spit am...??
Beta tin na beta tin grin
Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by ElDeeVee(m): 11:04pm On Jun 09, 2016
CoCoLav:
There are some girls your husband will cheat on you with but you just have to forgive him cry embarassed lipsrsealed angry

Hahahahaha...you are so on point

1 Like

Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by Qualer: 6:05am On Jun 10, 2016
lammylam:
sweet one of hers is my two boobs lol

Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by 4rmthewest(m): 6:18am On Jun 10, 2016
SANDOSKI:

M shysmileywink
why shall you shy,even if you shall shy,shall you shy for us....are we not a people??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

12 Most Beautiful Nairalanders!....(counter Thread) / Naija Sex Story: My Sex Marathon With Dami's Mum - Part 3 / See The Small Boy You Are Now Dating Fans Attack Ini Edo After Sharing A Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.