Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,514 members, 7,958,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:11 PM

Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe (14748 Views)

'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts / Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? / Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by saintdennis(m): 11:28am On Jun 09, 2016
ucheHapers:
No Loitering No Looking No Wanking ....Keep Moving

Hilarious
Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by MrWhaley: 11:34am On Jun 09, 2016
BLOOD OF ZACHARIAH!!! What did I just SAW?? shocked

Mah go follow am for IG sharpaly. grin

1 Like

Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by qoura123(m): 11:39am On Jun 09, 2016
SANDOSKI:
shocked...

Chai I no reach quarter for wer dis gal dey ....undecided
am sorry to tell you this if your only assets are your butt and boobs AM SORRY TO TELL YOU IT'S DEPRECIATING EVERYDAY.
Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by kachi19: 12:37pm On Jun 09, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
Beneath those brassieres are pads which augments the so-called big boobs,at the end of it all,you'll discover the boobs is just one-quarter of the external size.. its as deceptive as diffraction.

just listen to ur self :/ Endtime analyst...
Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by kachi19: 12:43pm On Jun 09, 2016
tobex23:
Running off to IG to confirm...

Modified! embarassed eyin boys, omu omo yen gara gan(her boobs is kee me) cry
guy guy take am easy ooh u go wound yourself oh :/
Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by Doubleagent008(m): 12:48pm On Jun 09, 2016
ivyy:

Who dash you grin
I like that your black shoe. it's nice. Are u yoruba? u look like someone I went to sec school with in Akure. That should juggle some memory if u are indeed.
Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by Antispermbutt: 12:59pm On Jun 09, 2016
Damn! Every man who's really 'alive' will tick at the sight of this.
Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by SkinnyDude(m): 1:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
kachi19:
Her legs tho
send the link to me.. can't search her ig name
Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by Richie444: 1:25pm On Jun 09, 2016

1 Like

Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by manutdrichie(m): 1:56pm On Jun 09, 2016
Omo! See followers 4 IG
Men too like b00bs
Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by ivyy(f): 2:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
Doubleagent008:
I like that your black shoe. it's nice. Are u yoruba? u look like someone I went to sec school with in Akure. That should juggle some memory if u are indeed.

Thanks cheesy
I'm igbo, yoruba mum.

I didn't school in akure though.

1 Like

Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by ivyy(f): 2:15pm On Jun 09, 2016
czarr:
..... grin you just got yourself friendzoned ma'am.

This could be us but.... grin

I will manage the the friendzone tongue
Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by NarnieSnyper(m): 3:10pm On Jun 09, 2016
JayIlych:
Just when i wanted to finally give up wanking for good embarassed

grin grin #falls from chair laughing#

mehn, i know that feeling grin lwkmd
Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by Burgerlomo: 3:18pm On Jun 09, 2016
I can definitely use those headlights for something meaningful grin
Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by Burgerlomo: 3:25pm On Jun 09, 2016
MUVAH:
Just what my doctor prescribed to keep me healthy till I'm 90 cool

You're a thief and a big liar, that's my result you're talking about, you switch it when I went to use the bathroom, I can remember that your own results say that you're allergic to this type of thing so take ya tyme grin

2 Likes

Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by 2sexycom(m): 3:42pm On Jun 09, 2016
SANDOSKI:
shocked...

Chai I no reach quarter for wer dis gal dey ....undecided
you be kolo, I swear. But seriously, I don't fancy massive boobs. Hia.. I no wan suffocate abeg.

Moderate is okay for me. Most of these ladies with massive boobs don't feel anything when sucked compared to those with small or moderate size.

1 Like

Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by Qualer: 5:38pm On Jun 09, 2016
2sexycom:
you be kolo, I swear. But seriously, I don't fancy massive boobs. Hia.. I no wan suffocate abeg.

Moderate is okay for me. Most of these ladies with massive boobs don't feel anything when sucked compared to those with small or moderate size.

Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by CoCoLav(f): 5:40pm On Jun 09, 2016
There are some girls your husband will cheat on you with but you just have to forgive him cry embarassed lipsrsealed angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by Qualer: 5:41pm On Jun 09, 2016
stiflerdrug:
this one pass Vaseline.. WHERE IS THAT OLIVE OIL SEF!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by Doubleagent008(m): 5:42pm On Jun 09, 2016
ivyy:

Thanks cheesy
I'm igbo, yoruba mum.

I didn't school in akure though.
cool. no problem then.
Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by Doubleagent008(m): 5:43pm On Jun 09, 2016
CoCoLav:
There are some girls your husband will cheat on you with but you just have to forgive him cry embarassed lipsrsealed angry
Lol!! Gbayii!!!

1 Like

Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by Qualer: 5:46pm On Jun 09, 2016
CoCoLav:

like this abi... grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVc1Y3d1qmI

1 Like

Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by Fkhalifa(m): 5:47pm On Jun 09, 2016
CoCoLav:
if my woman gives this kind of statement or attitude of I can feel and understand why he is weak .

I'll melt, feel bad,do everything to resist whatever temptation I found my way and try to make her happy as much as i can do. cry kiss

1 Like

Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by kachi19: 5:50pm On Jun 09, 2016
2sexycom:

guy abeg clear road make we see beta tin joor
Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 09, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:
Am I the only guy here that thinks her face is adorable

I think the boobs are too big, like when u want one wrap of pounded yam but they put 4 wraps instead.

I'm watching my weight brah, can't be eating big boobs upandan undecided
ur head ddey there, once it becomes too big, it becomes irritating
Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by 2sexycom(m): 5:54pm On Jun 09, 2016
kachi19:

guy abeg clear road make we see beta tin joor
i no hold u nau... grin
Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by davide470(m): 6:20pm On Jun 09, 2016
CoCoLav:
Haha.. cheesy Nice One.

Those boobs tho embarassed

1 Like

Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by schumastic(m): 6:26pm On Jun 09, 2016
vani86:
men are idiots hahahahahahah,

look at how all you dudes are drolling over this girl.

she is hot sha i admit, almost a complete package, have a feeling she got no arsenal though

i only blame the gate keeper for allowing one of the yabaleft inmate to escape angry angry
Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by Ferdyboss: 6:30pm On Jun 09, 2016
davide470:
Haha.. cheesy Nice One.

Those boobs tho embarassed

Oh God of Messi. Davide na you carry come here o.

Intimidatingly endowed, but not my spec tho.
Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
NarnieSnyper:

grin grin #falls from chair laughing#

mehn, i know that feeling grin lwkmd

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed the bosom is calling to me. Mehnn
Re: Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe by davide470(m): 6:49pm On Jun 09, 2016
Ferdyboss:

Oh God of Messi. Davide na you carry come here o.

Intimidatingly endowed, but not my spec tho.

Lol. Define your spec?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! / Narrate To Us Your Sex Escapades As A Corper / Yoruba Girls Are The Sexiest In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.