Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:56 AM

Am So Angry With Yemi Alade, She Has Corrupt Our Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am So Angry With Yemi Alade, She Has Corrupt Our Girls (4654 Views)

Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. / How Do We Stop Our Ladies Becoming Hoes So They Wont Corrupt Our Children / Politicians Will Never Know Peace, For Spoiling Our Girls (pics).. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am So Angry With Yemi Alade, She Has Corrupt Our Girls by Bushesbae(f): 10:18am On Jun 10, 2016
thagift:

na girls matter na how e nor go get as e be
You exaggerated, say it as it is
Re: Am So Angry With Yemi Alade, She Has Corrupt Our Girls by Holywizard: 11:08am On Jun 10, 2016
thagift:

her ass na refrigerator my man
refrigerator way dey cool shit
Re: Am So Angry With Yemi Alade, She Has Corrupt Our Girls by Mypeople2(m): 11:32am On Jun 10, 2016
OP she said that because of her age.I know she is between 21-24 years old. She will beg u to befriend her in 5 years time.Just wait and see
Re: Am So Angry With Yemi Alade, She Has Corrupt Our Girls by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:43am On Jun 10, 2016
Can I av her nnbr?
Re: Am So Angry With Yemi Alade, She Has Corrupt Our Girls by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 10, 2016
That kind girl no get one sugardaddy.Her kitty kat go don wide due to constant pounding with different sizes of rods.
Re: Am So Angry With Yemi Alade, She Has Corrupt Our Girls by olarhtunji(m): 12:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
thagift:
There is this girl i admire so much in school and shes the most beautiful girl on campus, and i sweat anus to finally meet her after bribing her friend to set a date for us, i was so shock when she agreed to be my girlfriend but what she said baffle me, she said that if i really want her to love me i should be ready to spend because she change her hair every week and her phone every month including other expenses, that means i will be paying her 30k monthly (i almost pass out for there, na me born her? Me wey be student like her).
She said that she cherish herself and if i want her i must pay her salary just like yemi alade afterall if i nor meet her as she fine like this i wont approach her, she said food wey sweet na maggi they kill am (i mean what the hell am i Abacha son?), well guess what i told her, i told her i will think about it.
Since then i they run from her, if to just date her na 30k monthly, then to pay her bride price i will have to sell the whole country.

how do u sleep at night...u find it so comfortable in ur bed of lies
Re: Am So Angry With Yemi Alade, She Has Corrupt Our Girls by skywalker240(m): 1:53pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ive always said it...its no co-incidence this same yemi alade is a born gold Digger.......FERRARI KO, SUPER MARKET 4 NEDALAND NI.. E TOTO NA GOLD?...

No wonder JOHNNY LEAVE AM FOLLOW CYNTHIA..grin grin grin
Re: Am So Angry With Yemi Alade, She Has Corrupt Our Girls by NemzySeries(m): 3:35pm On Jun 10, 2016
hungry b!tche5 forming Cla55!c
Re: Am So Angry With Yemi Alade, She Has Corrupt Our Girls by Kharlyd: 5:08pm On Jun 10, 2016
thagift:
There is this girl i admire so much in school and shes the most beautiful girl on campus, and i sweat anus to finally meet her after bribing her friend to set a date for us, i was so shock when she agreed to be my girlfriend but what she said baffle me, she said that if i really want her to love me i should be ready to spend because she change her hair every week and her phone every month including other expenses, that means i will be paying her 30k monthly (i almost pass out for there, na me born her? Me wey be student like her).
She said that she cherish herself and if i want her i must pay her salary just like yemi alade afterall if i nor meet her as she fine like this i wont approach her, she said food wey sweet na maggi they kill am (i mean what the hell am i Abacha son?), well guess what i told her, i told her i will think about it.
Since then i they run from her, if to just date her na 30k monthly, then to pay her bride price i will have to sell the whole country.

i cant stop laughing
Re: Am So Angry With Yemi Alade, She Has Corrupt Our Girls by ritababe(f): 5:42pm On Jun 10, 2016
Mypeople2:
OP she said that because of her age.I know she is between 21-24 years old. She will beg u to befriend her in 5 years time.Just wait and see

story for the gods
Re: Am So Angry With Yemi Alade, She Has Corrupt Our Girls by VIEWS95: 5:47pm On Jun 10, 2016
Her TOTO na magic? Mtcheewwwww
Re: Am So Angry With Yemi Alade, She Has Corrupt Our Girls by armadeo(m): 6:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
Op you price market dem give you price you can't afford move on....

In the meantime I smell lies.
Re: Am So Angry With Yemi Alade, She Has Corrupt Our Girls by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 10, 2016
It's a sin for a broke dude to have a gf
Re: Am So Angry With Yemi Alade, She Has Corrupt Our Girls by Toppie2(f): 10:14pm On Jun 10, 2016
If she changes her phone monthly and her hair weekly, how will she manage 30kmonthly salary? And other expenses dey o
Re: Am So Angry With Yemi Alade, She Has Corrupt Our Girls by Mypeople2(m): 10:44pm On Jun 10, 2016
ritababe:

story for the gods
You are right, provided the gods still live among the people
Re: Am So Angry With Yemi Alade, She Has Corrupt Our Girls by 7inches: 12:06am On Jun 11, 2016
Eddygourdo:
I have lost intrest . I am a tribalist

so are u igbo
Re: Am So Angry With Yemi Alade, She Has Corrupt Our Girls by OMAR12: 12:53am On Jun 11, 2016
ah swear ah didn't see no nothing
Re: Am So Angry With Yemi Alade, She Has Corrupt Our Girls by Eddygourdo(m): 5:53am On Jun 11, 2016
7inches:

so are u igbo
yes sir
Re: Am So Angry With Yemi Alade, She Has Corrupt Our Girls by vislabraye(m): 10:39am On Jun 11, 2016
thagift:

She's pulling your leg...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You ? / "The World Should End Today" - Media React As Lady Goes Topless For Photoshoot / My Best Friend Said She's In Love With Me, Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.