Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life (64454 Views)

Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First / Is This Really True About Girls(pic)? / Is This True About Girls? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Youngpo413: 5:03pm On Jun 13, 2016
Beautyprincess:
Now its hurt u guys abi But i wil neva do such! It really hurt tho...especially wen a guy is been hurt! But do u really care how much heavy pain a lady is passing tru cos of lots hrt break frm guyzzzz?
you ladies deserves it cos you always go for the bad guys.

1 Like

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Youngpo413: 5:09pm On Jun 13, 2016
LastSurvivor:
Tell ur dude to stay focused n make more money using it as a motivation..

However, ur friend seems to be dull, hw a girl plan something big like wedding without me finding out...
Unbelievable..
it seems you don't know these naija hoes who are capable of having more than 10 boyfriends without being caught, don't under estimate those biitches, they are capable of any thing.
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Youngpo413: 7:37pm On Jun 13, 2016
anasohnatasha:
Hmmm...cool story, can u start all over again?
of course he will start all over again, relationship (pusy) are cheap nowadays, so no big deal..... Soldier come soldier go..
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by christopheru(m): 8:56pm On Jun 13, 2016
jboy73:
Ab0ki sit down.

Even guys are like that... It happens everywhere in the world... Your friend should move on with His unplanned life.

Haven't you heard of cases where guy dump their 10years sweetheart to marry one village bimbo their mother recommended for them?

I repeat... Go and sit down.
omo e pain you oh.. grin grin grin grin grin hahahahahaha
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by christopheru(m): 8:59pm On Jun 13, 2016
jboy73:
Ab0ki sit down.

Even guys are like that... It happens everywhere in the world... Your friend should move on with His unplanned life.

Haven't you heard of cases where guy dump their 10years sweetheart to marry one village bimbo their mother recommended for them?

I repeat... Go and sit down.
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by AfricanApple(f): 9:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
dharay99:

Yhu need a new brain ASAp.
actually, you need yours to be filled with sense. even though its just little
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by AfricanApple(f): 9:49pm On Jun 13, 2016
firstolalekan:

Ode
What else should come to his mind? How many times he missed to FĂșck her
oponu. that's why you dont force yourself to spend on any body when you are actually a broke nigga.
oniranu, you think your money will attract her to say 'yes I will marry you'?
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by firstolalekan(m): 9:55pm On Jun 13, 2016
AfricanApple:
oponu. that's why you dont force yourself to spend on any body when you are actually a broke nigga.
oniranu, you think your money will attract her to say 'yes I will marry you'?
Orie buru
Oponu radarada
Is not girls like you that will keep on sending "please send me credit" to guys
As if you have a particular job other than begging undecided
Useless goat.

2 Likes

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Youngpo413: 10:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
PaulKillerman:
all you pussy niggaz, na today you dey know? Girls are just sex tools, and get attracted to the people with the best assets to attract them, cis they really have nothing to add, so they are out for a place already built...

Just fork them and pay them... Thats their only use...
apart from sex, they have nothing else to offer, I wonder why some men will stoop so low to fall in love those hoes, As Tyrion Lannister will say and I quote "You can never own a hoe, you only rent them for the time being" all these so called girlfriend are for rent, so enjoy the pusy while it lasted, sane men shouldn't get attached to those confused beings who don't really know what they want... Just fuuckkk them like chicken.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Youngpo413: 10:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
PaulKillerman:
all you pussy niggaz, na today you dey know? Girls are just sex tools, and get attracted to the people with the best assets to attract them, cis they really have nothing to add, so they are out for a place already built...

Just fork them and pay them... Thats their only use...
apart from sex, they have nothing else to offer, I wonder why some men will stoop so low to fall in love with those hoes, As Tywin Lannister will say and I quote "You can never own a hoe, you only rent them for the time being" all these so called girlfriends are for rent, so enjoy the pusy while it lasted, sane men shouldn't get attached to those confused beings who don't really know what they want... Just fuuckkk them like chicken.
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by kevin25(m): 10:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
hahahahahahahahah chai girlfriend for rent? I tink DAT is a good idea coz u can't own any girl as far as girls are concern
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Youngpo413: 11:11pm On Jun 13, 2016
missyadorable:

Having sex with a man while dating is one of the biggest folly a lady can make in her life. You aren't married yet.

Bottomline:No spending,No Sex
True love.Beautiful relationship
Everybody hold your side.
have you forgotten that you ladies can't do without sex? That's why una dey like jump from one dick to another all in the name of relationship.
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Youngpo413: 11:14pm On Jun 13, 2016
kamel4real2015:
My dear it's not by force to have sex or spend on a girl life doesnt work like that it is because of the attitudinal change in society where some guys see lady as sex object whereas the ladies use some guys as an ATM.
apart from the pusy, what else do they have to offer? They should just shut up and ride the dick joor, that's the only thing they are good at.
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Youngpo413: 11:19pm On Jun 13, 2016
missyadorable:

God bless you.
Just dating,not even engaged meaning the guy had no plans to marry only enjoying her kittycat.
Do you know how wide the pusy is /was?
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Youngpo413: 11:22pm On Jun 13, 2016
sisisioge:
Life is all about investment.You lose some and win some. I have definitely invested on one single mofo what all the guys I have dated in the past haven't spent on me put together. That didn't leave me embittered...I am a happy person. I love with all my heart when the guy and atmosphere is right...no baggage feelings.
fine boy no dey pay.... I'm sure the guy was super cute.
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by sisisioge: 5:54am On Jun 14, 2016
Youngpo413:

Who told you? He was a regular guy. I just didn't go on a spending spree on him because I was miss otedola, he needed the help at a point into the rel and I could help then.
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by HaneefahRN(f): 9:32am On Jun 14, 2016
Youngpo413:

How old are you? And these boys be calling their female relatives hoe and b. itches undecided

If that's you on your profile then shame on you, regards to your future hoe daughters and wife. They are sex objects after all and will be well used like you described by idio.ts
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Youngpo413: 9:35am On Jun 14, 2016
HaneefahRN:

How old are you? And these small boys still dependent on their parents be calling their female relatives hoe and b. itches undecided
are you not a hoe? Reply ASAP....
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Youngpo413: 9:38am On Jun 14, 2016
HaneefahRN:

How old are you? And these boys be calling their female relatives hoe and b. itches undecided

If that's you on your profile then shame on you, regards to your future hoe daughters and wife. They are sex objects after all and will be well used like you described by idio.ts
apart from pusy, is there anything else you can offer?
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by HaneefahRN(f): 9:41am On Jun 14, 2016
Youngpo413:
apart from pusy, is there anything else you can offer?

Ask your mama.

1 Like

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by AfricanApple(f): 9:43am On Jun 14, 2016
firstolalekan:

Orie buru
Oponu radarada
Is not girls like you that will keep on sending "please send me credit" to guys
As if you have a particular job other than begging undecided
Useless goat.
hehehehe o dun o. e pain am o
because you have never met any reasonable girl doesn't mean there isn't any. I'm better than all the girls you have met in your life when you plus them together
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Youngpo413: 9:44am On Jun 14, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Ask your mama.
you can help me ask that your ashawo mother as well and don't forget to ask her who your real dad was.

1 Like

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by firstolalekan(m): 10:16am On Jun 14, 2016
AfricanApple:
hehehehe o dun o. e pain am o
because you have never met any reasonable girl doesn't mean there isn't any.[s] I'm better than all the girls you have met in your life when you plus them together[/s]
That line got me cracking...
How better are you?
You that lacks decency and manner from all your comments here.
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Beautyprincess(f): 10:30am On Jun 14, 2016
U really r bad huh How do u detect d bad frm gudmr sabina! Oooop u r next on line
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by zubby29(m): 6:10pm On Jun 17, 2016
uw,can i know u please?
sinaj:
thanks Zubby smiley
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by pussypounder(m): 11:40pm On Jun 17, 2016
amfo:
I wonder o
see your big lips, do i need to send my CV before you give me a blowwwwwwwwwwwwwww job? angry

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by amfo(f): 6:58am On Jun 18, 2016
pussypounder:

see your big lips, do i need to send my CV before you give me a blowwwwwwwwwwwwwww job? angry
are my lips that big mtcheww
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by motivativesweet: 4:29pm On Mar 28, 2018
my case is different it happened to me 2 years ago
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Olamida(m): 9:40pm On May 29, 2018
AfricanApple:
she broke his heart and the first thing that came to his mind is how much money he has spent on her! then he is a dumb azz
What the Bleep is this one saying

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom / Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking / 10 Steps To Make Your Woman Scream Non-stop In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.