Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life (64449 Views)

Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First / Is This Really True About Girls(pic)? / Is This True About Girls? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by chineduemmao: 1:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
Ademusiwa1:
[size=28pt]
Don't run away . Open a means of communication. That if you find a woman.

I am personally a shy man. I am close to been melancholy
. I am not a bad talk if the topic interest me, I don't think I am that stupid, when I see fashola with his Mushin olosha English. I can't not do bad with public speaking.

At least I will not be speaking Mushin
I remember travelling from Canada to France on my way back to Canada , someone was on the board the plane that our conversation jam. By the time i came off the plane she rejected my number. So experience like this shy me away from women. Because women are not predictable.

I been to several cities like new york etc the women too are the same. They have this mood swings that is unpredictable
][/size]

ok! this is it, make yourself the boss don't ask for her num get it yourself or make her demand for it. seriously some girls could be very annoying...
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by chineduemmao: 1:24pm On Jun 12, 2016
santos2020:
i hate dating, hank GOD for my life,I DON'T HAVE GIRL FRIEND tongue
chaiiyaaaa! sorry oo but i smell lie
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by jashar(f): 1:35pm On Jun 12, 2016
teebillz:

Conductor, give this girl a kiss. She has spoken well.

Conductor, I never see the kiss oooo.... na back I dey sit grin
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by NancyAgolokigho(f): 1:35pm On Jun 12, 2016
He probably never gave her any assurance/future commitment . So, don't be too hard on her because every 'real' lady desires a 'lifetime commitment'.
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by jashar(f): 1:35pm On Jun 12, 2016
Cooleasy:

Caspisce!

Good Good smiley
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by banmee(m): 1:52pm On Jun 12, 2016
joseph1832:
Well I still maintain my earlier stand. Money that comes in constantly remains a constant source of money for women. Women are barely content as most always desire the finest things in life.

They shouldn't be content and that's a good thing. It motivating. At least for me. The need to strive for more and also to provide for a better life for my family. Also, Women don't want comfort just because of it. Their basic motivating factor is their maternal instincts. There is nothing more satisfying to a woman than being able to provide every and anything for her children.
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by felix281(m): 1:57pm On Jun 12, 2016
missyadorable:

And when is the wedding? Hope you are not turning her to Lord of the rings and permanent bed mate.
6months to 1 year after engagement and no marriage is scam.and the lady should consider other options, except she is a fool

The wedding is coming up by September, mind u she is never going to be fooled cos she is damn wise.
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by anigold(m): 2:04pm On Jun 12, 2016
sinaj:
at least dere is a sensible guy in diz thread.

Wen stuffs like diz happen de will just make it seem as if it's a girl thing.
love is a risky adventure... And if u dont have emotional intelligence with good money please dont venture into love...
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by olac21(m): 2:20pm On Jun 12, 2016
chubbygal:
well my dad is late may his soul keep resting in the Lord's bosom. I miss my lovely dad so much and you just remained me. cry

Mumu-it should be remind not remained!
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Kimoni: 2:26pm On Jun 12, 2016
banmee:

You still haven't learnt anything about women. A woman will only hook up with you permanently if you can provide comfort or have the potential of providing it. The only time a woman wouldn't care about it that much is when she is in her "growing up stage". Like when she is in college and partying. Once she graduates, all bets are off and her hunting begins. They don't like to admit it but that is the freaking truth. There is nothing bad about it though. It's just how women are built. I am married and totally in love with an amazing woman. We've been together for almost two decades but i don't kid myself by thinking that if i did not show potential when we were courting she would have married me. We all have our roles to play. I am supposed to provide; so i provide. Understand this fact and you will have any woman you want. Don't believe me? #Oshiomole. #OBJ. #Donald Trump.

Cool summary. And God forbid your ability to provide is impaired temporarily, you will be amazed at how your woman will step up into your role to fill that void using her last drop of blood to do so if need be.
Whatever you sow into a woman, it germinates and sprouts; unfortunately, this applied to both sides of the coin - good or bad.

Cc raumdeuter
Pickabeau
TV01

1 Like

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by chubbygal(f): 2:42pm On Jun 12, 2016
olac21:

Mumu-it should be remind not remained!
it takes castrated gay like you to identify his fellow mumu. Noted !. you rotten and stinking anus.

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Davecafary(m): 3:08pm On Jun 12, 2016
This must be one of my igbo brothers, for the guy to be more heartbroken about the money he had spent on the babe...then the dude must be an igbo guy whose "business comes 1st brain" is not being made good use of.
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Yampotatocarrot(m): 3:32pm On Jun 12, 2016
banmee:

You still haven't learnt anything about women. A woman will only hook up with you permanently if you can provide comfort or have the potential of providing it. The only time a woman wouldn't care about it that much is when she is in her "growing up stage". Like when she is in college and partying. Once she graduates, all bets are off and her hunting begins. They don't like to admit it but that is the freaking truth. There is nothing bad about it though. It's just how women are built. I am married and totally in love with an amazing woman. We've been together for almost two decades but i don't kid myself by thinking that if i did not show potential when we were courting she would have married me. We all have our roles to play. I am supposed to provide; so i provide. Understand this fact and you will have any woman you want. Don't believe me? #Oshiomole. #OBJ. #Donald Trump.

Guy, " YOU IS BAD"..... VERY VERY BADTTTTTTTT...... Should probably ask EFCC chairman also
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Cityguy: 4:10pm On Jun 12, 2016
Rexhenrex:
i don't doubt the fact that the guy loves the girl, but who knows he might never have told her anything bout marriage and perhaps the lady wasn't getting any younger in age and decided to find her way.

I loved my bae very much but when ever we are discussing and she mentions marriage or abt kids i become mute because (thats by the way)i won't really blame the girl till i here her version o what happened.
Very correct. It happened to the guy today. What of other girls that have been let down severally by guys? Truth is girls can't and shouldn't wait forever just because a guy professes loving them. For them, there is a time appointed for everything. Wisdom s in knowing when to move on but I blame her for not calling it quit with the former guy especially when things got more serious with her present husband. I also want to believe they've been friends with benefits so the guy needn't die because he spent on her. He did that for maintenance.
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Lotechi(m): 4:58pm On Jun 12, 2016
it pains me so much when I hear stories like this!!!! I dnt normally pity the guyz cos we are naturally supposed to be wiser!!! and I ask ''does this guy in question try so hard to carter for his parents and siblings''??
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by oojehshez(f): 5:10pm On Jun 12, 2016
kevin25:
A guy in my neighborhood was dating a girl for a long time, I knew them as the best couple. The guy doesn't joke with anything that concerns the girl affair.

Today being June 11, this particular girl is getting married to one guy like that and the worst part is that not only that she breaks the guy's heart but she didn't let the guy know about her marriage plans Till today.

The guy in quote is very unhappy and was calculating how much he has spent on the girl since they started, not that he has a lot but he is trying his best to use the little money he has at his disposal to solve the girl's needs whenever they arise, no matter how big or small just to show the girl that he really lovers her.

guy, its ok to b sentimental bt unfair to generalise d situation, d same thing happened to my friend who is a lady, she saw d wedding invitation of her fiance marriage in d house after dating for more than 3 yrs. She almost landed in the psychiatrist hospital. So as it happens to guy so it happens to ladies.

I felt so bad for the guy but on a second thought I ask my self what is the need for dating? why do girls pretend they love you just to be with you for a while just to gain something from you and most of them know that they can't be with you for long still they persist on staying, by so doing l, they end up chasing away those that has the intention of staying with you forever..

Everyday is a lesson I have learnt my own today...I hope your learnt yours, is better to define any relationship to avoid the stories that touches the heart.. Define it so that you don't spend your hard earn money on a girl that doesn't value it..spend because you have not because your thinking that the girl will be your future wife where as she sees you as an ordinary friend..if you don't have, don't try so hard to impress because no matter what you do on this earth, you can never impress a girl...
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by missyadorable(f): 5:39pm On Jun 12, 2016
felix281:

The wedding is coming up by September, mind u she is never going to be fooled cos she is damn wise.

I hope you are not the same Felix chibuzor that I know in port harcourt
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by DAVE5(m): 5:59pm On Jun 12, 2016
Kondomatic:
@OP, this is how it works.

Bad boys spoil good girls and they revenge on good guys.

and good boyz become bad and spoil other good/bad girls, the world is just moving in circles
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by DAVE5(m): 6:01pm On Jun 12, 2016
kevin25:
I pity the guy because of the way he looked today so down and depressed he was lamenting and blaming his God for not giving him money, he was talking on how he dried his account just to make this girls happy by providing all her needs .. its so painful when you do things for love and it came back to hurt you in the end...to me I love with my brain

he's a buffoon 4 actually drying his a/c 4 d bimbo girl, datz wia I fault him, let hin move on and hope 2 find another dat wld cherish him, he cld revenge on another girl but wia wld it lead? no wia...
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by EscobarSnipes(m): 6:25pm On Jun 12, 2016
girl4rmspace:

i never do that, not all girls are the same so that's a flawed logic
. Exactly what they say at the start. Here it's never her initial intention to act that way in the end, it comes SUBCONCIOUSLY! When girls admit to how sometimes misleading their inner feelings can be, tell me if its advisable to commit one's feeling into her hands knowing fully well that sanity temporarily leaves when she suddenly does, giving way to frustration. I know this cause I've been there before. Good evening And reply soon. Hope to................"
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
ALAGA1:
I know your friend might have said to his Ex GF that they were soulmates. Well, guess what? There are a million guys that walked that path before HIM my friend. There are literally millions of guys out there who thought some girl was ‘the one’ and who got hit by reality. Just like HIM. Yeah, I was one of them.

But you know what? It’s okay to have thought that. I know I did. It’s the natural thing to do, especially if it’s your first love, it feels like the only person in the world that can make you happy. But, that’s just not true. Most guys end up with some other woman, and again they’ll have the same feelings of her being the one. But the second time around they’ll have some more perspective, and they’ll realize that it might feel that way, but that doesn’t make it accurate. The truth is, most guys need to cut their teeth on a couple of relationships before they settle down.
so bro

1 Like

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Mypeople2(m): 7:59pm On Jun 12, 2016
49cents:

I am 99% sure that the girl in question is one over-fine yellow pawpaw with the so-called 'assets'.....

The signs will be always there:
1. She never called as much as the guy called (don't tell me that 'ladies dont have money on thier phones, when a lady loves she can will ensure she calls regualary and will even lament to the guy that he doesn't call as much)

2. She wasn't shy to ask the guy to solve her material needs like making hair, fixing nails, buying phones etc): to her that is the real reason why she is with the guy besides the remote possibility of 'managing' him as husband when Plan A to E fails

3. She sleeps with him every now and then especially in anticipation of a favour: she does this just to appease her own conscience and to extort more from him

4. Other signs includes:
* not picking up his calls always with flimsy excuses; she will try to fool you and your friends by cleaning the house, cooking and all that, is just a front to keep the maga paying....

You will be shocked that the guy she married was also tricked by her playing the wife material card: she didint ask him for money since has a mugu who drained his account for her.....

The only way to avoid these kind of heartbreaks is to ensure you build relationships from friendships; sacrifice the immediate reaction of attraction; try to be the person's friend, letting them know your true self...and since its only about friendship there isn't any pressure to impress rather it will improve everything in you!

He that has ears let them hear
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Mypeople2(m): 8:05pm On Jun 12, 2016
Lotechi:
it pains me so much when I hear stories like this!!!! I dnt normally pity the guyz cos we are naturally supposed to be wiser!!! and I ask ''does this guy in question try so hard to carter for his parents and siblings''??
My guy the answer is no.But the thing is, before the guy starts buying N100 recharge card and then move to blackberry priv ,he won't know.

1 Like

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by teebillz: 8:29pm On Jun 12, 2016
jashar:

Conductor, I never see the kiss oooo.... na back I dey sit grin

This conductor is one hell of a slacker. I guess I will have to step forward and get the job done myself.
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by jashar(f): 9:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
teebillz:

This conductor is one hell of a slacker. I guess I will have to step forward and get the job done myself.

embarassed
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by teebillz: 9:37pm On Jun 12, 2016
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by JehanEddy07(m): 10:13pm On Jun 12, 2016
optional1:
JehanEddy07 check ur mail box

Am having issues accessing my mail.. But u can reach me on Fridayeddison@gmail.com
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by olac21(m): 10:33pm On Jun 12, 2016
chubbygal:
it takes castrated gay like you to identify his fellow mumu. Noted !. you rotten and stinking anus.

God-jesus!who gave birth to this Nuthead?you're one useless thing that needs to visit the sanitarium!omo ale..
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by chubbygal(f): 10:56pm On Jun 12, 2016
olac21:

God-jesus!who gave birth to this Nuthead?you're one useless thing that needs to visit the sanitarium!omo ale..
inhale the fart to your satisfaction. Anuofia

1 Like

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by girl4rmspace(f): 12:41pm On Jun 13, 2016
EscobarSnipes:
. Exactly what they say at the start. Here it's never her initial intention to act that way in the end, it comes SUBCONCIOUSLY! When girls admit to how sometimes misleading their inner feelings can be, tell me if its advisable to commit one's feeling into her hands knowing fully well that sanity temporarily leaves when she suddenly does, giving way to frustration. I know this cause I've been there before. Good evening And reply soon. Hope to................"

girls who are impatient, desperate or hungry tend to drop a guy they love for someone they consider better. Just like what happened to tc.

Well that dsnt apply to me as i do not need help from any guy, whether financially or otherwise. Neither am i desperate. So there's no room for comparing a guy i love to some other guy . This is why i said it dsnt apply to ALL ladies.

1 Like

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Youngpo413: 5:01pm On Jun 13, 2016
dacovajnr:
I no understand Why Nigerian guys never know our girls pattern of play...They Date 3 guys @ a Tym..No1(Future Hubby) the One Who is Academically Inclined and also intelligent in other aspects..He can either be financially buoyant or notNo2(Maga) the Maga that pays for the money that's been spent on No1 whose future is bright..No3(The Shield ) This one is only needed to fight for her and Defend her whenever he's been called upon hence she's always Save from any form of Harassment..all da same the 3 guys get to service same kittykatgrin
4. The good guy that she will run to when all others has failed, and then dump him again when something better comes up, these set of guys are always available to wipe her tears and won't mind if he will dumped again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom / Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking / Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.