Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,435 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? (38359 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by foremost55(m): 7:46am On Jun 14, 2016
Iyes! Ooooopp [sup][/sup] sad[size=8pt][/size]
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by ring7(m): 7:47am On Jun 14, 2016
Lemme ask oga nwoke ocha what to do,becus Nkoli was in the same situation
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by ebig21(m): 7:49am On Jun 14, 2016
Please bro don't marry out of pity, you can help her, make sure it's love not pity, help her in any way you can as a friend.
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by habsydiamond(m): 7:50am On Jun 14, 2016
Do you even know maybe the lady in question is only faking the love base on the illness. Bro pls tink it through b4 taking any decision u will regret later.
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by Adexbaba99: 7:50am On Jun 14, 2016
Come to Jesus,He heals. Only come with faith
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by wewewewe: 7:54am On Jun 14, 2016
My brother you say you love her, it is not true what you say is that you like her until you are married before you can now know if you truly love her...... But my candy opinion don't marry her except it is revealed to you that she is your wife.
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by amedave(m): 8:01am On Jun 14, 2016
Ezinwa120:
I met this beauty damsel in a child dedication in my home town in Anambra State on 2nd of January 2016.
We started talking until we fell in love and i decided to marry her. Though am still awaiting for her parents consent before i fix the date for formal introduction.
She had directed me to different pastors for this purpose and i had done my own part.
The issue now is that she told me that she had done an operation for lumb in her breast which did not go down well with my mum. My mum has said "i will not marry her"
The major issue i solicite for an advice is that i took her to a doctor who told me she has a kidney issue.
We really love ourselves and i want to marry her not just because she is still a virgin but she is a good girl.is there anything that can be done because she is just 21.
I need an advice please ignore my written English.
Thanks

I like your courage, I will want to ask you which of the kidney disease does she have?? Is it an acute or chronic one, 2ndly the lump that was removed was it taken for histology?? If yes wat was the result is it benign or malignant...... If you can provide these answers for me I will go further.

Chronic kidney disease is an expensive disease to manage, from routine hemodialysis to kidney transplant.. Note kidney disease is familiar as well like you just said the mother also have, her kids may also come down with it if it runs in her family
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by Ezinwa120: 8:05am On Jun 14, 2016
Originalsly:
Bro...6 months is a short time to know each other well enough. Doesn't mean the marriage can't be successful. Why the rush? On the health issues...you guys just amaze me how you accept whatever the doctor says without question! Breast operation...why?...lump in the breast.Almost all women at some point have had a lump in the breast... and for almost all of them the lump is benign/harmless. Did the doctor run tests to find out if the lump was cancerous? Almost all of the doctors here are money hungry. .... what signs complains did she have that caused her to go to the doctor?....did he run tests to know this?... and what exactly is the problem?...be has to say. Maybe her family has money and that doctor is always going to discover major emergency problems with them.... after the kidneys will come the liver series! At 21 with kidney problems. ...hard drug user? If you ask me... that doctor has a market for kidneys.

Bro she complained of pains in her lower abdomen then i took her to a general hospital awka, the doctor after listening to her ask her to run some test which stomach scan was among. The lab scientist got the result by then i had gone back to ph and adviced her to run another urinalisis maybe to accertain the extent of damage. Though she has not collected the urinalisis test but she forwarded the scan text for me via email. The test conclusion is that she has a growth of some centimeter in her kidney. She is not even aware of this yet but my doctor friend interpreted the result for me.
Thanks
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by johnnychuks(m): 8:06am On Jun 14, 2016
226 . ebig21 ( m ): Quote Post
Please bro don't marry out of pity, you can help
her, make sure it's love not pity, help her in any
way you can a friend how do we know that the person in question is bros because if truly is dew for marriage he will not be asking for such advice he will know what to do as a full grown man.
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by johnnychuks(m): 8:08am On Jun 14, 2016
how do we know that the person in question is bros because if truly is dew for marriage he will not be asking for such advice, he will know what to do as a full grown man.
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by Smilewilson: 8:16am On Jun 14, 2016
Dear Bro if u really love and care for her, you can go for her, with God all things are possible thgt Jesus Christ, our Lord...
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by whao: 8:18am On Jun 14, 2016
Ezinwa120:

Bro/sis na so i see am oooo, even the mum was just diagonized of kidney peoblem, am just confuse. I love her and wouldnt want anything to happen to her. She is an angel. All my siblings are advicing me to back out. Hekp me mod plsssssss
Since you love her as you claim and you can't take decision now then I guest you are not ready now.
I hope you are financially okay to take care of her health or strong in faith to help in prayer and if not you better think twice and never suffer the poor girl.
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by IKEGOD21(m): 8:19am On Jun 14, 2016
Op, give the relationship some time
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by AdekunleSegun(m): 8:29am On Jun 14, 2016
shamasiburachi ywbsacar Luba sisisi zambeta
lady receive your healing in the Name of Jesus. it is finished. breast cancer is finished, kidney disease is finished. I decree healing over her body now. in the name of Jesus. The enemy shall not take this one. you are God's chosen. God bless you,bless you bless you. Amen.

break every chain.
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by KellyNicole(f): 8:32am On Jun 14, 2016
Regarding d breast lump issue, my younger sister had lump removed 4rm both breast, her boyfriend stood by her, the lump was tested and it was not cancerous, currently, they are married wt two handsome boys! so I see nothing wrong with that! concerning the kidneys issue, is there no cure 4d kidney disease? u can demonstrate love by standing by her, fight d damn disease wt her... wishing you the best of luck!
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by fromnigeria(m): 8:33am On Jun 14, 2016
Ezinwa120:
I met this beauty damsel in a child dedication in my home town in Anambra State on 2nd of January 2016.
We started talking until we fell in love and i decided to marry her. Though am still awaiting for her parents consent before i fix the date for formal introduction.
She had directed me to different pastors for this purpose and i had done my own part.
The issue now is that she told me that she had done an operation for lumb in her breast which did not go down well with my mum. My mum has said "i will not marry her"
The major issue i solicite for an advice is that i took her to a doctor who told me she has a kidney issue.
We really love ourselves and i want to marry her not just because she is still a virgin but she is a good girl.is there anything that can be done because she is just 21.
Thanks

Advice is what we ask for when we know the answer but pretend we don't.
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by Goldienana(f): 8:38am On Jun 14, 2016
Omg! This life ehn! Who will now marry the girl if he changes his mind? We all pray for happiness, if u find happiness with her marry her. Even if u marry someone else still u hope and pray for happiness soo what's the big deal? No one prays for bad thing in future. Nothing will happen to ur futur kids okay pray against any hereditary infection, health issues. Nothing Wey God no fit do. Go through this problem with her okay. Who knows if u are created to be her helper? God will give u all the strength. Amen
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 14, 2016
Bros, love get eye wide open oooo, don't invest in what you regret later on, I once fell in such stupid love, mine was not any medical condition but the rest is history..........
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by bethyz(m): 8:55am On Jun 14, 2016
Oga tell yourself the truth. You are saying its not because she is a virgin but it is. Your headline says it all. If she wasn't a vigin will you be thinking of making sacrifices still. Don't let your mind be croweded with her virginity. Virginity will be lost in a day and she won't be a virgin again. Sit down and think and related your story to yourself. If she wasn't a virgin nko.
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by austinomiles(m): 8:59am On Jun 14, 2016
Guy yhu mumu ooh Watin b virgin girl Yhu wn use em cook soup
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by kgold1(m): 9:05am On Jun 14, 2016
Ezinwa120:
Thanks

Bro, truth be told, yours is a very complicated situation. You really need to be sure of the implications of whatever decision you make on yourself, your family and relations, as well as your unborn children.

First of all, I think you need to take that girl to a well trusted and reliable hospital or lab for more tests in order to be sure about the diagnosis and prognosis of whatever is wrong with her. For one, how are we even sure it is only the kidney problem she has? You mentioned the discovery of a lump and the first thing that came to mind is cancer (God forbid). Now, say she has other underlying issues, are you sure you are ready to risk future heartbreaks and anxiety for yourself and your children?

Secondly, your mum is already against the whole stuff. Trust me, they might have an unorthodox way of conveying their sentiments, but mothers are almost always right. Have a sit down with her, seek her explanations, the reasons she doesn't want you to marry her and finally seek her candid advice. She knows alot more than you. Do not discard her sentiments.

Thirdly, you really need to detach love from sentiments. It is very hard, but some decisions are best made without the burden of the 'L-word'. Consider all possible options and possibilities, consider the medical advice you'll get from experts, consider your siblings' opinions and consider your mum's opinion as well. But most of all, do not take your heart on a journey without your head. Never!

Finally, pray! Now, I am not all for religion and stuff. But pray to whatever God you believe in. The divine angle to matters like this cannot be overlooked.

You'll be fine bro.

All the best.

3 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by urmessi123: 9:12am On Jun 14, 2016
my brother is 50/50 chance
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by engrMikemd(m): 9:12am On Jun 14, 2016
falconey:
hmmmm love conquers all.

if you truly love her and you find happiness with her, helping her is like helping yourself.
one of the most sensible comments I have ever read on nsiraland

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 14, 2016
shehuolayinka:
I also have a story like yours, this one is even worst, though not with the kidney issue, but with the lumps issue, she is also suffering from heart murmur. Bro, it is not an easy thing ooooo, love is stupid, but not blind. I am thinking of proposing to the girl in future, not because I don't know what I am getting myself into, as her sickness has made her completely lazy (get tired easily) but because I am really in love with her and I don't see myself with anyone else as I have tried other ladies, but to no avail and I still go back to her. Atimes, I ask myself if I am cursed or she has used juju on me. I cried, I have tried running away from her, but still I can't stop thinking about her. There was even a time I decided I would get married to someone I don't love, I tried doing it in a relationship, but it ended in a complete mess. lately, I just decided to follow my heart and by that any outcome, I tend to be bear it. Whatever decision you make, ensure your has gone through deep thinking about it, as issues relating to her health, will surely arise. And I have decided not to tell my parent about it.

I have experience with this also and applaud u for taking the time to explore your options when you weren't sure. Now that do you have come to realize that you love your woman no matter what you can remain in the relationship with confidence. What people don't realize sometimes is that yes the OP's woman has an illness that may or may not be life-threatening or life-altering but no one knows when or how they will die. An accident can affect spouse to where they live but are now disabled, etc. You can marry a woman that is healthy and God still may not bless you with children complications could occur that make pregnancy difficult. There are no guarantees in this life you either love someone unconditionally or you don't... that type of Love is very difficult and most people never find it that's why when something goes wrong in marriages maybe someone loses a job someone gets ill, etc that people go searching outside of the marriage for partners.

If you truly love someone and want to marry them and you find that others are disagreeing with you whether it be for health reasons tribe reason color reason you have to block those things out and search your heart because at the end of the day you are the one that has to live with whatever space you pick not everyone who's advising you to marry this one not marry this one this one's not good enough blah blah blah.

My biggest concern is not so much her health issues because you're aware of them now before you have committed to the marriage. I'm more worried that you haven't been in the relationship long enough to see if you can truly endure being married to someone ill. Remember marriage is until death do u part so please be careful that if you decide to marry this woman u won't end up having resentment towards in the future if things go to the worst because she cannot help she was created.

Everyone deserves love and there is someone who will love her and stand by her side as a husband with her health issues and all...I truly believe that. It will take a very special man and one that is chosen by God to stand as her husband... be sure that if you want to be that you can truly handle it.

Take more time and see how things go to evaluate if you can remain committed for life five or six months is really a short time and because she does have the health complications jumping into marriage too quickly might do you more harm than good. Be honest with yourself and don't marry her out of pity marry her because she's your rib and you can't live without her. After all if you were in some kind of accident and lost a limb making it hard for you to work or something like that would you want her to leave you or resent you because of some Misfortune you had no control over? Take your time and evaluate your feelings and your level of commitment to her honestly and your path will be made clear for you

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by Dandeson1(m): 9:35am On Jun 14, 2016
Goldienana:
Omg! This life ehn! Who will now marry the girl if he changes his mind? We all pray for happiness, if u find happiness with her marry her. Even if u marry someone else still u hope and pray for happiness soo what's the big deal? No one prays for bad thing in future. Nothing will happen to ur futur kids okay pray against any hereditary infection, health issues. Nothing Wey God no fit do. Go through this problem with her okay. Who knows if u are created to be her helper? God will give u all the strength. Amen
u must be wicked? See advice, instead of you tell him to run
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by Dandeson1(m): 9:40am On Jun 14, 2016
Some people will because of virginity enter big problem for life, for girl wey go still fork you up after helping her... Girls cannot be trusted,

my advice is if you are looking for true love go and buy a dog. Simple
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by Goldienana(f): 9:44am On Jun 14, 2016
Run how? Can't u see he love d gal. And would u like if someone run for u wen u r in need? People dey ex sha

Dandeson1:
u must be wicked? See advice, instead of you tell him to run
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by adisa204(m): 9:44am On Jun 14, 2016
Ezinwa120:

Bro/sis na so i see am oooo, even the mum was just diagonized of kidney peoblem, am just confuse. I love her and wouldnt want anything to happen to her. She is an angel. All my siblings are advicing me to back out. Hekp me mod plsssssss
So it's hereditary most likely(meaning your children if you decide to have are at risk) , love conquers all I understand. But for the sake of both of you I'll advice you think it over very well.
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by ezinnajacob(m): 9:50am On Jun 14, 2016
My guy run awayooooooooo. Hmmmmm do u know what it mean to jump from frying pane to fire? The issue is just lik(Eg) u are buhari n she's NDA&bokoharam. Be wise
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by omozu1(m): 9:55am On Jun 14, 2016
Ezinwa120:
Thanks

please help her join her in this battle
love is a winner anyday
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 14, 2016
Guy if u realli love that girl. let her go
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by Dandeson1(m): 10:01am On Jun 14, 2016
Goldienana:
Run how? Can't u see he love d gal. And would u like if someone run for u wen u r in need? People dey ex sha

first what is love?? Love isa combination of self interest, he is not in love, he loves her virginity. grin

the problem is genetic... Her mom has kidney issues, she also has, Der is a fat possibility that their daughter would follow. So should he use he two eyes and hands to enter problem becos of love?? Who love epp?. if they had gotten married before the issues came up, it would have bn a difrnt issue entirely. If he has money he should help her out. But marriage NEVER

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included / Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. / My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.