Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? (38330 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by holyword: 4:38am On Jun 14, 2016
Thank God that you ve known all her problems.Do not mind the devil.That thing you see is a disguised sickness to scare away people from her.Attimes,this kind of thing will be caused by spiritual husband or any power from her father's house.When you and her can go for proper deliverance,the ailment will bow out at the mentioning of the name Jesus Christ.The girl in question have started with a good foundation by introducing you to her pastors. Never you ever engage yourself in sex with her to avoid wrong foundation and this may cause satan to use it as a footstool against her healing.Get in touch with one powerful woman of God Who God gave special wisdom in counseling and she can link you up with God spiritually til your problem is solved.Write her through her email addr; dozie_ndife@yahoo.com and you will be surprise at last.Gdluck
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by shiftback: 4:41am On Jun 14, 2016
Addicted2Women:
Kidney disease is nothing.
If you have the money for kidney transplant, go ahead and marry her.
Can't you give your wife one of your kidneys ??

As for me, i can give a total stranger one of my kidneys, i have two and i only need one to function.

Good to know the world still has people like you. There's hope for humanity after all.
Pls go here and donate your kidney.
http://www.dialysisworldnigeria.org/donations.php

I assure you a total stranger will pick it up.
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by lebrotin: 4:48am On Jun 14, 2016
Love is not blind and face reality...As a young man, do you intend to start your married life with a heavy baggage? Love is like conditioning one's mind to a particular item..its so unfortunate that she is in this condition and I pray God heals her but if you do not wish to be an object of ridicule if things go wrong in future, marry a healthy person...Avoid had I known..Avoid attribution error.
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by laiza(m): 4:48am On Jun 14, 2016
Mr Ogah! You love her, we know but you will love again. At 21 she's had a major surgery and there's no possibility she will live to 50. No offence! Depending on the severity of her kidney conditions. Unless you wanna be a widower and a single parent then go ahead. But in all honesty can you donate one of your kidneys to her? The outcome of your answer should dictate your next line of action. Forgive me for being blunt I'd appreciate the same and I don't know to sugar coat it for you but that's the gospel truth according to me oh. She's too young to have all that and your kids will definitely have to. It's high time people went into love not only with their heart but come along with their brain too.
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by ifeyomade14: 4:49am On Jun 14, 2016
what of if u have already gotten married to her? will u run away because she has this problem. she needs your emotional and physical support. and what type of kidney problem does she has? some are very treatable, like kidney infection and kidney stone. a lump being removed if not malignant is nothing. I have friends who removed lumps at younger age and are now happily married. so treat her well,and don't worsen her situation.
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by laiza(m): 4:51am On Jun 14, 2016
holyword:
Thank God that you ve known all her problems.Do not mind the devil.That thing you see is a disguised sickness to scare away people from her.Attimes,this kind of thing will be caused by spiritual husband or any power from her father's house.When you and her can go for proper deliverance,the ailment will bow out at the mentioning of the name Jesus Christ.The girl in question have started with a good foundation by introducing you to her pastors. Never you ever engage yourself in sex with her to avoid wrong foundation and this may cause satan to use it as a footstool against her healing.Get in touch with one powerful woman of God Who God gave special wisdom in counseling and she can link you up with God spiritually til your problem is solved.Write her through her email addr; dozie_ndife@yahoo.com and you will be surprise at last.Gdluck
You go marry her then na since the power of the anointing is within you.
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by Miznel(f): 5:12am On Jun 14, 2016
dude u know what it is Abt her you love and if it's willing to make u stay with her. some persons have two complete kidneys and are not yet worthy of such care
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by queenoflafia(f): 5:13am On Jun 14, 2016
I think I know the babe,Amaka.
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by donteflon(m): 5:31am On Jun 14, 2016
firstly love is not how many years u spent in marriage but hw u felt being happy even if its worth a moment. kidney , sickle cell , and HIV status re nt factor to stop love. hav seen a case were one falls in love for an hiv person. to me its only d person whose in love no wat best suit him or her. sometimes to d extent u only need a child frm d person so dat wen she is gone nd taken by God u still feel love in ur vain tru d memories of the child.I sincerely believe every of love.... but wat I dot tink it rit on our youth dis days is to take one life for love
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by NairaExam690(m): 5:37am On Jun 14, 2016
Same As some foolish guys

Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by Dereformer(m): 5:45am On Jun 14, 2016
falconey:
hmmmm love conquers all.

if you truly love her and you find happiness with her, helping her is like helping yourself.

Classical
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by victorjoe(m): 5:47am On Jun 14, 2016
If you have found soneone that is perfect for you, dont let anything stop you. The fact that she has certain symptoms should not bother you. She can still live a healthy long life.
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by Jerry2i(m): 5:52am On Jun 14, 2016
[i][/i]her mother was diagnosed of cancer.
[i][/i]she has cancer.
I'm not a doctor,neither am I a marriage doctor, but all I have to say is that if you love her that much you can help her out of her current medical condition,but I don't support the idea of you marrying her.
[code][/code]IMHO
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by ominiriches2016(m): 6:01am On Jun 14, 2016
Dude, listen to your mother's advice. She is a woman and as such knows many silly rubbish things called virginity and pretenders of good heart. Ofcourse, she know the level of her predicament and that of her family...."bread lump operation, chronic kidney disease problems". Hmmmmmmmm, well take this;
"Shun Evil Counsel, My son , hear the instruction of your father, and do not forsake the law of your mother". Probs 1:8. You dey see problem for ur face (eye), u dey enter. Emotional Dude abeg wake up from ur slumber.... and face the reality of life.
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by Toosure70: 6:04am On Jun 14, 2016
Ezinwa120:
I met this beauty damsel in a child dedication in my home town in Anambra State on 2nd of January 2016.
We started talking until we fell in love and i decided to marry her. Though am still awaiting for her parents consent before i fix the date for formal introduction.
She had directed me to different pastors for this purpose and i had done my own part.
The issue now is that she told me that she had done an operation for lumb in her breast which did not go down well with my mum. My mum has said "i will not marry her"
The major issue i solicite for an advice is that i took her to a doctor who told me she has a kidney issue.
We really love ourselves and i want to marry her not just because she is still a virgin but she is a good girl.is there anything that can be done because she is just 21.
I need an advice please ignore my written English.
Thanks

Let's meet at Erio power explosion, Erio Ekiti.JESUS IS LORD
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by Nobody: 6:05am On Jun 14, 2016
Ezinwa120:

Bro/sis na so i see am oooo, even the mum was just diagonized of kidney peoblem, am just confuse. I love her and wouldnt want anything to happen to her. She is an angel. All my siblings are advicing me to back out. Hekp me mod plsssssss

Sorry to say but it's better you back out now.
When all you money goes for her medical bills that love will fly out of the window because of frustration.
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by donkingarmani(m): 6:08am On Jun 14, 2016
Odiegwu
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by SmooshCHN: 6:10am On Jun 14, 2016
Ezinwa120:
I met this beauty damsel in a child dedication in my home town in Anambra State on 2nd of January 2016.
We started talking until we fell in love and i decided to marry her. Though am still awaiting for her parents consent before i fix the date for formal introduction.
She had directed me to different pastors for this purpose and i had done my own part.
The issue now is that she told me that she had done an operation for lumb in her breast which did not go down well with my mum. My mum has said "i will not marry her"
The major issue i solicite for an advice is that i took her to a doctor who told me she has a kidney issue.
We really love ourselves and i want to marry her not just because she is still a virgin but she is a good girl.is there anything that can be done because she is just 21.
I need an advice please ignore my written English.
Thanks

Please put the marriage on hold. You don't have to marry her to prove your love or anything.. Lump in the breast is Cancer, no softer word for it. Hang in there and use your head not your heart. She being a virgin or beautiful has nothing to do with what's at stake. You don't have to do a marriage. Kidney transplant is easier said than done, I'm sure you're young donations are not a easy task even years after successful transplant even if you personally is donating. What about here cancer is it malignant or benign. If it is malignant there is 90% chance it'll resurface Even stronger by my medical knowledge.
Put everything on hold. Both your emotional and physical support is enough. Her family should do more than you can. Think with your head not your heart. Cancer can spread to the liver and kidney and other organs. By God's grace she'll be strong and healthy just stand by her. Marriage won't replace her kidney or cancer it's only making you the No 1 responsibility if anything goes bad that's why her family will never tell you to back out and your will tell you to back out. Spouse will leave but family will remain. Pray and be smart.. Marriage won't solve the whole health issue.
If her mother was diagnosed, and now she too then there's 75% plus chance your children will. Don't put that burden on yourself.
Just stay by her that's all You and She needs for now.
I was blunt because you asked for a honest advise.
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by Distinguishy(m): 6:11am On Jun 14, 2016
Am totally dis apointed @ ur question. If u luv her dat much in d first plce u won't even com 2 seek pples opinion. In essence if 90% of nairalanders tell u 2 run 4 ur hapiness u wwud do same. Ur answer is not in nairaland its in ur heart MR
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by permanentgrace(m): 6:11am On Jun 14, 2016
Bro, in my small piece of advice, i would say quit the relationship for it's not worth the stress/risk. No woman deserves an unconditional love or whatever you term that. I and a friend happened to hit on some girls in school sometimes March this year, in the course of our trying to know ourselves better, she opened up she had kidney problem but was detected and corrected timely enough that it couldnt get worst. She said it couldnt get to the stage they term, 'kidney failure' because it was detected earlier enough and found solution to it immediately. But to me, i didnt buy all she was saying. From that day, we never saw again. Though not to make her feel bad, i do call her once in a while. What i am saying is, be careful on what you delve your hands into. Goodluck to you.

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by pyx: 6:13am On Jun 14, 2016
For film or real life
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by SpeedyConnect(m): 6:15am On Jun 14, 2016
It's not gonna be easy shaa.
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by Aztos: 6:18am On Jun 14, 2016
Show her the kind of love you have for her
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by SweetyMarvel00(m): 6:18am On Jun 14, 2016
Discuss with her,go to a kidney doctor to access the implications. Then if u still want to marry her u can ho ahead. But be careful,dont make a decision u will regret later in life.
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by Freiburger(m): 6:25am On Jun 14, 2016
Who is interested if she is a virgin?
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by benson4u(m): 6:32am On Jun 14, 2016
My guy run fast before its too late please. Remember this is a lifetime commitment you want to do oh?
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by mayoorex: 6:36am On Jun 14, 2016
Connect with God first, the answer will be reveal if you are patient enough
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by pelij18(m): 6:37am On Jun 14, 2016
Ezinwa120:

Bro/sis na so i see am oooo, even the mum was just diagonized of kidney peoblem, am just confuse. I love her and wouldnt want anything to happen to her. She is an angel. All my siblings are advicing me to back out. Hekp me mod plsssssss
Love sees clearly, man. Do continue to love her, but use your common sense. I'm done.
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by idowuomagegmai: 6:38am On Jun 14, 2016
Hello, if you love her pls seek to resolve the health problems.

Theres solution.
Pls talk to here.
Idowuomage@gmail.com
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by chiefkex(m): 6:41am On Jun 14, 2016
friend.. whats best do it.. she is all around you. what will it change if you go ahead or if you don`t... pray for her, vanity vanity vanity brother
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by pelij18(m): 6:44am On Jun 14, 2016
Miznel:
dude u know what it is Abt her you love and if it's willing to make u stay with her. some persons have two complete kidneys and are not yet worthy of such care
I've this feeling that might get to screw this dude in realtime.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice / Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. / Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.