Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? (38278 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by pelij18(m): 6:44am On Jun 14, 2016
Miznel:
dude u know what it is Abt her you love and if it's willing to make u stay with her. some persons have two complete kidneys and are not yet worthy of such care
I've this feeling that she might get to screw this dude in realtime.
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by asocustar91(f): 6:45am On Jun 14, 2016
If u truly love her u go for her, but d problem is dat u can't marry her without any of ur siblings strongly on ur side n either mum or dad strongly on same side with u..
One thing about marriage is that u fall in love with her on ur own, marry her but u r not d only person marrying her.. Your family must be with u in such decision.. Remember is for better for worst, in sickness n in health till death do u two part..

Sit down n rethink, the decision is urs.. Is ur family not ours..
Good luck
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 14, 2016
Ezinwa120:
I met this beauty damsel in a child dedication in my home town in Anambra State on 2nd of January 2016.
We started talking until we fell in love and i decided to marry her. Though am still awaiting for her parents consent before i fix the date for formal introduction.
She had directed me to different pastors for this purpose and i had done my own part.
The issue now is that she told me that she had done an operation for lumb in her breast which did not go down well with my mum. My mum has said "i will not marry her"
The major issue i solicite for an advice is that i took her to a doctor who told me she has a kidney issue.
We really love ourselves and i want to marry her not just because she is still a virgin but she is a good girl.is there anything that can be done because she is just 21.
I need an advice please ignore my written English.
Thanks

Wow this is a deep issue. But if you trully love her then this shouldn't be a problem. Men have done far more for women out there.
I would have given my ex both my kidneys and heart if that's what I would have taken to make arsehole stop cheating undecided
Ask yourself, if the tables where turned wouldn't she give all she could for you? Then you have your answer.
There's no rationalizing love my dear, love is eternal, love is selfless.
Honestly I would do the same thing in your shoes in a heart beat,.
See if you walked into a hospital and where told a total stranger needed a kidney to survive and you where a match so you wouldn't help? Now you have your answer.

If you can't help your own partner then you shouldn't be with anyone.
Love isn't about the good , healthy times alone, it's about the bad times too.
My brothers girl friend lost her baby, now this baby was for her ex not my brother, yet he donated blood at the hospital and spent loads of money to try to save the life of both mom and baby yet the baby passed but thankfully she survived.
Life is a circle , we hope to pass this place but once so any good we can do for another don't hesitate to do it for you shalt not pass this way again.
Even if you won't marry her, help fix her up , it's your own part in life you are making better with such noble acts.
My two cents
Sorry for the long post
Have a potato

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by chukwust81: 6:46am On Jun 14, 2016
Pls help her by introducing swissgarde supplement to her I promise u she will fine.Go to www.Swiss garde.com for more details call or whatsap me on 08059879088
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by Votukpa(m): 6:49am On Jun 14, 2016
FOOLS,

LOVE MAKES NIGGAS IN TO.
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by Nobody: 6:49am On Jun 14, 2016
My own thought is that you should focus on finding good medical care for her and curing the ailment(s) than marriage for now. Life first. Stand by her side and find medical solution first. Marriage can follow after all she is just 21. Abi na u old? And pray tell, why did u tell ur folks about her health condition now knowing fully well nobody will support u. That should hv come later later na.
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by Deen77: 6:52am On Jun 14, 2016
There's one vegetable in Yoruba call "Ebolo" try it is called kidney cleanser.
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by chukwust81: 6:53am On Jun 14, 2016
There's no impposibility before God I have seen such cases dear today their happy with life cos of Swiss garde product.Go to www.swissgarde.com for more details call or whatsap me on 08059879088
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 14, 2016
jenigurl:

Have a potato

Heard potatoes are cancerous ooo. I googled it and alas it's true so pls take little or none anymore
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by biggie73(m): 6:58am On Jun 14, 2016
Love covers all wrongs. Ask yourself - if situation is revised, can she bail you out? Can she love you if you are her? Son, listen to the words of your mother.
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by berrystunn(m): 6:58am On Jun 14, 2016
Ezinwa120:

Bro/sis na so i see am oooo, even the mum was just diagonized of kidney peoblem, am just confuse. I love her and wouldnt want anything to happen to her. She is an angel. All my siblings are advicing me to back out. Hekp me mod plsssssss

If the mum have same issue, that means it's a genetic problems

If you love her prove it, give her one of your kidney.
You only need one to function. As long as you don't drink. Liquor

Note that when you get married to her, that genetic issue will come up in your family... One of your child may have kidney disease. (Heritage)
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by uzolexis(f): 7:00am On Jun 14, 2016
jenigurl:

Wow this is a deep issue. But if you trully love her then this shouldn't be a problem. Men have done far more for women out there.
I wouldn't have given my ex both my kidneys and heart if that's what I would have taken to make arsehole stop cheating undecided
Ask yourself, if the tables where turned wouldn't she give all she could for you? Then you have your answer.
These no rationalizing love my dear, love is eternal, love is selfless.
Honestly I would do the same thing in your shoes in a heart beat,.
See if you walked into a hospital and where told a total stranger needed a kidney o survive and you where a match so you wouldn't help? Now you have your answer.

If you can't help your own partner then you shouldn't be with anyone.
Love isn't about the good , healthy times alone l, it's about the bad times too.
My brothers girl friend lost her baby, now this baby was for her ex not my brother, yet he donated blood at the hospital and spent loads of money to try to save the life of both mom and baby yet the baby passed but thankfully she survived.
Life is a circle , we hope to pass this place but once so any good we can do for another don't hesitate to do it for you shalt not pass this way again.
Even if you won't marry her, help fix her up , it's your own part in life you are making better with such noble acts.
My two cents
Sorry for the long post
Have a potato

the most reasonable comment I have seen here. Apart from being your gf OP, she is a human being that needs help and you are in a position to help her.She is also your friend, if you can't stand by her pls let the poor girl be. NOBODY and I repeat NOBODY is 100% healthy, you also have some health issues as well. What if you have an accident tomorrow and become paralysed, would you want her to leave you or stand by you If you leave her cos of this, then you know nothing about love.

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by Otapipia: 7:01am On Jun 14, 2016
Ezinwa120:
I met this beauty damsel in a child dedication in my home town in Anambra State on 2nd of January 2016.
We started talking until we fell in love and i decided to marry her. Though am still awaiting for her parents consent before i fix the date for formal introduction.
She had directed me to different pastors for this purpose and i had done my own part.
The issue now is that she told me that she had done an operation for lumb in her breast which did not go down well with my mum. My mum has said "i will not marry her"
The major issue i solicite for an advice is that i took her to a doctor who told me she has a kidney issue.
We really love ourselves and i want to marry her not just because she is still a virgin but she is a good girl.is there anything that can be done because she is just 21.
Thanks

You can't affordnto be a widower at your age, please avoid that marriage totally. If you love her so much, just be there for her and leave marriage out-of the equation.
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by damianbullion: 7:03am On Jun 14, 2016
My brother,moving on is far from the solution to this problem. Have tried Ruzu bitters? It's one product that I know detoxifies the kidney,and tones the liver,no alcohol and no preservatives, you can google the product,and also google Ruzu testimonies. Ruzu has touched so many lives. You can call me on 08066640148. Give Ruzu a try and you won't regret it.
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by bjsure(m): 7:09am On Jun 14, 2016
Man Pls think deeply before u do it. If I'm in ur shoes "God forbid" I will make sure she gives me child even before our marriage, cos think about it if worst comes to worse u will be asked to donate kidney for her that is after ur wedding and if u do it out of love without her giving u kid(s) she might end up leaving u cos her age is too young to think about future but present, too young to settle down, such an age like that still want to enjoy there early 20s before they can be hook down with marriage. Well u may be fortunate, but trust me am not sure she won't dump u if u donate kidney for her, buy in Future if u think u will do it for her name sure u collect two kid from her fast fast before marriage o. Biko
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by Aniwhyte(m): 7:09am On Jun 14, 2016
Hmmm
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by prinxpalax(m): 7:09am On Jun 14, 2016
this is the bitter truth on medical implication of marrying her. is not always adviceable for any lady to get pregnant when having kidney issue which i think in this case to be acute renal faiure cus she has not started going for dialysis. if she gets pregnant,the activities of the foetus will stretch d limit of d kidney function which will eventali lead to its crashing leading to complete renal failure. if the lady escapes it in d first pregnancy. she cant escape it in d second one. also,any lady that ever done kidney transplant can never have issue again cus havin it wil crash d foreign kidney again. most time during operation. fallopian tubes are always tied to avoid pregnancy.her life is more important in this case. so. make a choice. marrying her not having babies while she lives wt u for d rest of ur life or having one or two babies bt u end as a widower
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by Megaideas(f): 7:09am On Jun 14, 2016
Quite unfortunate my brother. Both of you should pray and fast, there's nothing God can not do.

All the best.
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by Aniwhyte(m): 7:11am On Jun 14, 2016
kuchikau:

I am a medical doctor and very much willing to help. If you stay in portharcourt, fine. I can do somethhing to forestall any case of transplant. Her genetic/general health history is of paramount importance here.
Sir, do you deals on surgeries?
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by kenrish2(m): 7:16am On Jun 14, 2016
Ezinwa120:

Bro/sis na so i see am oooo, even the mum was just diagonized of kidney peoblem, am just confuse. I love her and wouldnt want anything to happen to her. She is an angel. All my siblings are advicing me to back out. Hekp me mod plsssssss
at a point Like this u dnt need advice u just do what u want that's what makes u a man, no amount of advice can sway u away because your mind is made up already and it's obvious that u are going to marry her, bt if u have faith I will advice u to pray earnestly, both of u. because there are no impossibility with (Yahweh) God.
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by Lusile(m): 7:17am On Jun 14, 2016
Guy,dis is a serious case,u hv to think 2x
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 14, 2016
Ezinwa120:
We started talking until we fell in love and i decided to marry her. Though am still awaiting for her parents consent before i fix the date for formal introd

what pastors did she refer you to? Many are fake servants of the devil. I suggest sir you find out even more problems arise after marriage can you stay with her? Please have an open heart be close to God personally read your bible with apt attention that answer to this is they, pray and humble yourselves before God he will help you are her to enjoy peace at last. Visit SCOAN. God can heal her there and also give you details about what to do. But first start a new humble closer relations with God and be patient for this life long decision. DON'T BE IN HASTE.
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by AngelAhnie(f): 7:21am On Jun 14, 2016
kuchikau:

I am a medical doctor and very much willing to help. If you stay in portharcourt, fine. I can do somethhing to forestall any case of transplant. Her genetic/general health history is of paramount importance here.
So you're a doc
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by heydora: 7:21am On Jun 14, 2016
Hmmmn God answered your prayers by revealing what was hidden. Your are still asking questions...... You're probably not ready for marriage. Cos if you are you'll understand it goes beyond love, Virgin... etc
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by kenrish2(m): 7:22am On Jun 14, 2016
asocustar91:
If u truly love her u go for her, but d problem is dat u can't marry her without any of ur siblings strongly on ur side n either mum or dad strongly on same side with u..
One thing about marriage is that u fall in love with her on ur own, marry her but u r not d only person marrying her.. Your family must be with u in such decision.. Remember is for better for worst, in sickness n in health till death do u two part..

Sit down n rethink, the decision is urs.. Is ur family not ours..
Good luck
at this stage of life we are now a man does what he want, family does not have a say because he is the one to live with the consequences not the family.when my brother wanted to marry we were all against it bt today he is happily married wt two kids,
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by electropiz(m): 7:24am On Jun 14, 2016
Ezinwa120:
Thanks

OP hope say no be my beloved "faith"
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by Omike85(m): 7:29am On Jun 14, 2016
Omo....dis one na long tin ooo.....just be careful bro...its not as easy as you think...you had better back out...we have always advised guys to love with their brain...love ain't stupid.... especially in this time that we know everything ain't about love....Bleep love....please RUN....
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by nduchucks: 7:30am On Jun 14, 2016
Some of the comments on this thread shows how much pure evil has taken over the minds of Nigerians.

People who are not guaranteed life in the next second are making suggestions based on their conclusion that another person will not live long.

The truth of the matter is, the girl in question may very well outlive these "judges".
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by johnnychuks(m): 7:35am On Jun 14, 2016
bros if I may ask you, how hold are you? you said the girl is 21yr let's even forget the health issue for now because everything we are doing in life still boil dow to ur experience, age, pls ur age is more important here, am not suitable with ur lovers age, please don't get it twisted
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by abdulhamid0(m): 7:36am On Jun 14, 2016
Donate one of your kidneys to her nw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. / He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused / Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.