Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,861 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? (38282 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 13, 2016
[s][/s]
andyanders:

OP, The only True way for you to receive healing for her.Go to T.B.Joshua and your case will be over.
[s][/s]

Stop promoting that false prophet!!!

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by Ayus34(m): 10:38pm On Jun 13, 2016
Hmmm....its really a tough decision but for a girl i love ,I might find it difficult to let her go,infact maybe thats when she needs me more..,..i will do my best to see how she can survive the ailment...and if thats succeed,her joy is my happiness.

IF I LOVE HER,I WILL NOT ONLY STAY WITH HER BUT MUST BE PART OF HER SOLUTION!

2 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by richyfunky(m): 10:38pm On Jun 13, 2016
twoondei:
Mothers are right, 90% of the time
Na lie!

2 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by Mailthaddeus(m): 10:38pm On Jun 13, 2016
Bro! this is my advice, this girl has series of health issues, fine it's cool u love her and wanna marry her. Love covereth all things, but ask urself this, in her present condition can she bear d stress of getting pregnant and delivering without having complications? Is ur faith dat strong to pull this thru in prayer? Love is not all u need to settle down, it's jst d basic necessity of a marital r/ship, u still need to look at other tinz.

Am not asking u to leave her oh, buh still support her and help her pull thru her present predicament

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 13, 2016
Ezinwa120:
I met this beauty damsel in a child dedication in my home town in Anambra State on 2nd of January 2016.
We started talking until we fell in love and i decided to marry her. Though am still awaiting for her parents consent before i fix the date for formal introduction.
She had directed me to different pastors for this purpose and i had done my own part.
The issue now is that she told me that she had done an operation for lumb in her breast which did not go down well with my mum. My mum has said "i will not marry her"
The major issue i solicite for an advice is that i took her to a doctor who told me she has a kidney issue.
We really love ourselves and i want to marry her not just because she is still a virgin but she is a good girl.is there anything that can be done because she is just 21.
I need an advice please ignore my written English.
Thanks

Op if u decide to back out pls link her to me I would like to meet her thanks. But on a second thought, Africa has a big problem, see them!!! Just look at, everyone advising the op to run!! Who said she's going to die? They talk like they are God himself and declared her dead. You all should be ashamed of yourselves. Everyone here discriminating her is no better than a prostitute, armed robber and every bad person you can ever think of. Using their mouth to kill an innocent soul, imagine she was reading through ur comments. Yet on Sunday yall go to church and lift your hands to worship God with ur evil minds. Thunder fire anyone who will mention me. Op do your wish finally it's your call. Ducies

4 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by cr7lomo: 10:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
I pity u... U want to give ur kidney to ur gf that will start to 4k up tomorrow... Women don't have conscience oooo, they forget sacrifices easily and are very selfish... They will just do that thing that they wanna do and damn the consequences...doesn't she have relatives... Beta go and watch the movie osofia did with mercy Johnson and u go wise up... Fear women , they can b very heartless

4 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by comeandmarry: 10:40pm On Jun 13, 2016
Guy go sleep, shez just 21,you Wan rush begin nack her pekus

2 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by Lexusgs430: 10:41pm On Jun 13, 2016
Ezinwa120:
I met this beauty damsel in a child dedication in my home town in Anambra State on 2nd of January 2016.
We started talking until we fell in love and i decided to marry her. Though am still awaiting for her parents consent before i fix the date for formal introduction.
She had directed me to different pastors for this purpose and i had done my own part.
The issue now is that she told me that she had done an operation for lumb in her breast which did not go down well with my mum. My mum has said "i will not marry her"
The major issue i solicite for an advice is that i took her to a doctor who told me she has a kidney issue.
We really love ourselves and i want to marry her not just because she is still a virgin but she is a good girl.is there anything that can be done because she is just 21.
Thanks

Give her one of your kidneys if it's a match.
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by daveyjay(m): 10:41pm On Jun 13, 2016
profem1:
Eleyi gidi gan. This one is Strong
My quy, I must dash U this 'like' Ur comment qot me laffin
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by Orikinla(m): 10:42pm On Jun 13, 2016
Ezinwa120:
Thanks

Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 13, 2016
Pray is the key
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
martineverest:
Black people are really deluded...... Your girlfriend has problem and u are considering leaving her.... While will always be white. Too much discrimination in Africa
Stereotype knows no race, white or black. You just technically deduced all white men will forge ahead with the relationship and that is a blatant lie.
IMO, I will back out because I can see past love into reality. Reality is the risk associated with the girl and the unborn children is much more above average. I'll let my head rather than my heart do the thinking because when the problems come, my head not my heart will proffer solutions

3 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by alabama78: 10:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]If u realy love her give her one of your own, I think she will never 4get you. Pls dnt quote me I said IF!
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by salsteve(m): 10:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
What type of kidney problem and what test did the doctor carried out on her. Not every kidney problem leads to the need for transplant.
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by SilvanusII(m): 10:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
adexeli:
You needn't announce that she's a virgin. Besides, how bad is her situation cos I've heard and seen people with one kidney live long

Wo, God bless you for this. So, if she wasn't a virgin, your 'declared' love for her might be insincere? You might as well go ahead and deflower her and let us kuku know u never loved her...which is what it will amount to after you have tasted d cookie. You start to see reasons with what ur mother said and leave her anyway to suffer anyway. Biko, leave her alone!!! Someone who loves her, virgin-less and all will come along.

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by TheSunSon: 10:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
Guy you make it seem that your real drive is because she's a virgin. Dude I'm in a relationship with a virgin for more than 2yrs now (trust me I'm a sharp guy so I know she is),so if na that one dey ya head,better format now,this aint no telemundo shii,for one,lump operation is more of a control than a cure,I hv been affected directly by that one,and two kidney is terminal unless you can give yours,and you MUST be a match. Can you bear the financial burden? The trauma? Can you do both with hating her someday cos unless GOD intervenes there aint no way out? If yes go ahead,if not dude don't make yourself an unhappy man,or make her anymore unlucky than she already is,those ish aint no fairytale. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by Naijapikin1: 10:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
U beta stay o.. Now is the time to show u are for real. And who says if u run, the next grl will be totally health-free. Just sayin.

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 13, 2016
I can't find a better definition for "real love" than standing when it uneasy... Sacrifice... Strenght for the weak! That love n it unconditional.

If the problem doesn't kill her with u by her side. I think even d devil can't conquer her loyalty to you.
N if it all ends bad some days later which I pray not, you make your honourable mark!

2 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by wahabest(m): 10:52pm On Jun 13, 2016
Its very simple. Just follow this quote: ”a clever person face a problem, while a wise person avoids it". Just go for anyone , making use of the quote.
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 13, 2016
Yewandequeen:
This is serious
If her mum has it and she also has it,I hope it's not hereditary?
i tot kidney failure is not hereditary
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by Yewandequeen(f): 10:55pm On Jun 13, 2016
gommex:
i tot kidney failure is not hereditary

Am referring to the breast issue and also some kidney disorders are hereditary.
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by oyindare(m): 10:55pm On Jun 13, 2016
Guy u better listen to ur mother...I don't know of ur mother but my mother is always right...
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by obimath(m): 10:55pm On Jun 13, 2016
If you love her the way u claim then go ahead and marry her,but know this one thing that marriage is for better or worse till death do u path.
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by abimic(m): 10:57pm On Jun 13, 2016
If I were in your shoes, I'd just back out, i wouldn't want to do something I would regret at later times, parents are almost always right..... I can't be nursing anything health at the early stage of anything... What if one now grows old? What would now happen then?... Even ladies that use medicated glasses, I don't fancy them either....

2 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by nonix22(m): 10:59pm On Jun 13, 2016
Addicted2Women:
Kidney disease is nothing.
If you have the money for kidney transplant, go ahead and marry her.
Can't you give your wife one of your kidneys ??

As for me, i can give a total stranger one of my kidneys, i have two and i only need one to function.

you are mouthed!
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by nkemdi89(f): 11:00pm On Jun 13, 2016
I have seen a case where a 21 years old girl married a young man without kidney, and she never let the family knew the man had that ailment, unfortunately years of going for dialysis and waiting for the wound to heal, two months to the date of scheduled surgery in Germany the man died, leaving the young girl as a widow with a son. She was in love, but to me what they had was sympathy marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by Akamo5(m): 11:02pm On Jun 13, 2016
ebubey:
I advise u tread carefully, sit back and think... Is it worth the risk? Her mum was diagnosed with same kidney stuff so I guess its hereditary. Are u willing to put your future kids in that risk of inheriting kidney issue and lumps? If yes toohh

Dats how couples who fully know their genotype aint compatible but go ahead to produce a sickler, later they will blame God....
My thoughts tho...
that is a brilliant comment from u. u av said it all.

they say lov is blind, but at d same time we do see when crying.

#awordforthewise
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by agarawu23(m): 11:03pm On Jun 13, 2016
izzou:
Oga thread carefully oh

Give more time into the relationship first

Afterall you guys just met in January

no mind the jjc who is new to love stories. A mere 5 month + relationship
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by Phi001(m): 11:03pm On Jun 13, 2016
ebubey:
I advise u tread carefully, sit back and think... Is it worth the risk? Her mum was diagnosed with same kidney stuff so I guess its hereditary. Are u willing to put your future kids in that risk of inheriting kidney issue and lumps? If yes toohh

Dats how couples who fully know their genotype aint compatible but go ahead to produce a sickler, later they will blame God....
My thoughts tho...
Damn! You pretty af
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by nonix22(m): 11:04pm On Jun 13, 2016
abimic:
If I were in your shoes, I'd just back out, i wouldn't want to do something I would regret at later times, parents are almost always right..... I can't be nursing anything health at the early stage of anything... What if one now grows old? What would now happen then?... Even ladies that use medicated glasses, I don't fancy them either....
this your last point eh!

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by kuchikau: 11:04pm On Jun 13, 2016
Ezinwa120:

Bro/sis na so i see am oooo, even the mum was just diagonized of kidney peoblem, am just confuse. I love her and wouldnt want anything to happen to her. She is an angel. All my siblings are advicing me to back out. Hekp me mod plsssssss

I am a medical doctor and very much willing to help. If you stay in portharcourt, fine. I can do somethhing to forestall any case of transplant. Her genetic/general health history is of paramount importance here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused / Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man / Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.