Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil (21416 Views)

Update On Exercise Crocodile Smile II In The South West And Niger Delta / Buhari And Niger-Delta Dialogue Team Meet + What PMB Told Them - Photos / Buhari Begins Niger-Delta Oil Spill Cleaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by oyatz(m): 11:23pm On Jan 24, 2017
Bros, there is nothing like oil producing Igbo's or Yorubas .
The oil companies extracting the oil, mostly multinationas are the real owners of the oil and they only pay royalty to the FG which is then shared.
You guys can come together to form massive oil companies that can play big in the oil industry, instead of ranting online without benefiting anything.
blackmatter007:

You dont just get it, we are not foisting anything, we are part and parcel of the niger delta.

The etches, ndokis, ikwerre, aniomas etc are all oil producing igbo groups located in the niger-delta.

What is wrong with you yorubas, why the hate and envy, what will you gain by doing this.
Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by oyatz(m): 11:32pm On Jan 24, 2017
This man is filled with bile and it appears, it has affected the way he thinks.
There over 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria, why do you single out only Yoruba as the cause of all your woes, isn't that a form of delusion of persecution, the beginning of insanity?
36xtr36r:

Here's a message from a Nigerdeltan to the shameless parasites in the South:

WombRaiders:
Yoruba wants one Nijeriya because they are afraid of having us in the better south ( ND and SE) Leave them alone with ab0ki.

It is not just a matter of financial exigency but a matter of survival.

For all the hatred they show towards the Ibos, the Yoruba needs the Ibo to thwart any jihad from the north.

So to my Ibo brothers and sisters, what I can conclude from this yoruba madness and obsession towards Biafr@ movement is actually shrouded in deep fear of being left alone with their northern masters.

Adeboye will be converted to Islam. Tunde Bakare will return back to Islam.

The Yoruba is actually throwing tantrums over Biafr@ because they need YOU IBOS to remain to protect them just as they need us in the ND to keep feeding them.

The Yoruba is an ingrate coward!

:
Seed of defiance.

You can not undo God's wrath. For to long you bastards have lived off the blood of the innocent. You sat back and watched the killing of innocent christians in the hands of your bokos and used it for political gain.

Now, GOD will reward you bastards with His vengence.

Nemesis is coming and by this time next year a Christian Republic will rise from the Bight of Biafr*.

:
You can keep labelling me an ibo and making every excuse for your inconsequential existence on ibos but the truth remains that the ND and SE will not subsidize you no more.

KEEP BELIEVING IN THE FACADE CALLED ONE NIJIRIYA 

SLAVE

https://www.nairaland.com/2730005/last-least-yoruba-punk-assess

1 Like

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by oyatz(m): 12:26am On Jan 25, 2017
How are yorubas fighting tooth and nail to be in the same country with you or stopping you from seceding?
Your bitterness against the Yorubas is based on so many wrong assumptions,like all bigots do.
36xtr69r:

Is it not stupidity for Yorubas to be fighting tooth and nail to share a country with these same Igbos?

Multitude of Igbos have maintained that they are not interested in sharing a country with murderous parasites cum treacherous backst*bbers.

You lots should channel your negative energies towards consolidating your OduaArewanistan republic. Leave Igbos out of your miseries.
Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by Cjrane2: 12:26am On Jan 25, 2017
Well yoruba can survive if regionalism is instituted in Nigeria. If you imagine Cote d'Ivoire is the fastest growing economy in Africa and all they have is cocoa. Not half as much human resources as yorubaland nor economic clout of Lagos.

The problem with yoruba is so much fear of the unknown .so they take any sh.t they are given in Nigeria out of fear

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by laudate: 12:31am On Jan 25, 2017
oyatz:
How are yorubas fighting tooth and nail to be in the same country with you or stopping you from seceding?
Your bitterness against the Yorubas is based on so many wrong assumptions,like all bigots do.

Na di same question I wan ask too, be dat! shocked I don talk am before say you Yoruba people, di 'juju wey una cook for other tribes dey too strong. cheesy If dem never mention una name for one day, their market no go sell!
Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by oyatz(m): 12:38am On Jan 25, 2017
Now, I know you need help!
1) What's the percentage of yoruba people that are on nairaland and out of this, what proportion are against Biafra?
2) It may interest you to know that very few Yorubas ,indeed non-Igbo Nigerians below 45years really know 'what is Biafra' let alone be against it.
Biafra is only very well known in the SE/SS.
[ quote author=36xtr69r post=46519985]

A group of confused beings who are barely existing cannot dictate to another on how to go about self-determination.

You don't need to feign ignorance of the shameless manner many Yorubas run amok on every available media page with anti-Biafr* slogans, earning a living on pay-per-post basis, just to attempt to quench the call for self-determination by Igbos...[/quote]
Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by laudate: 12:41am On Jan 25, 2017
@oyatz, you are responding to that chap who is well known as the resident lunatic of Nairaland.... undecided
Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by Igboid: 1:01am On Jan 25, 2017
Xtrose, my man, lashing them Igbo haters as always.
It's always my pleasure seeing you in action bro.
Dalu. smiley
Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by Igboid: 1:09am On Jan 25, 2017
36xtr96r:

I feel your eternal pains that you and your wicked kinsmen shall spend the rest of your miserable lives with your Fulani masters.

Take heart and channel your negative energies towards OduaArewanistan republic uniting all your murderous folks and parasites. Leave Igbos out of your miseries. Igbos have virtually nothing in common with you leeches and hypocrites.

However, if you insist, you can continue to whine, weep and wail on every available media page at the mere mention of Biaf... or NK till you meet your Waterloo...

grin cheesy wink
Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by Poweredbrew: 1:37am On Jan 25, 2017
Igboid:
Xtrose, my man, lashing them Igbo haters as always.
It's always my pleasure seeing you in action bro.
Dalu. smiley

Copying and pasting same trash over and over is lashing to a jobless man like you. Pazienza, the shameless Eboe man from Enugu who still live with his old parent at the age of 48. Lmaoooo. Pathetic

1 Like

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by Igboid: 1:45am On Jan 25, 2017
Poweredbrew:

Copying and pasting same trash over and over is lashing to a jobless man like you. Pazienza, the shameless Eboe man from Enugu who still live with his old parent at the age of 48. Lmaoooo. Pathetic

Lol! I guess Pazienza like Xtrose is now a generic name for all tormentors of Igbophobic beings on NL. wink grin
Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by Poweredbrew: 1:50am On Jan 25, 2017
Igboid:

Lol! I guess Pazienza like Xtrose is now a generic name for all tormentors of Igbophobic beings on NL. wink grin

Buhahahaha. Reposting same epistle over and over is tormenting to this jobless old man. Pazienza denying his handle since 1895BC. Leave your parents house and go do something meaningful with your life, wearing same polo everday like uniform. Lmaoooo.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by Igboid: 1:56am On Jan 25, 2017
Poweredbrew:

Buhahahaha. Reposting same epistle over and over is tormenting to this jobless old man. Pazienza denying his handle since 1895BC. Leave your parents house and go do something meaningful with your life, wearing same polo everday like uniform. Lmaoooo.

Lol! This obsession with pazienza dikwa too much o! cheesy

He must have left an indelible mark on Igbophobic people on this forum. grin cheesy
Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by Poweredbrew: 2:00am On Jan 25, 2017
Igboid:

Lol! This obsession with pazienza dikwa too much o! cheesy

He must have left an indelible mark on Igbophobic people on this forum. grin cheesy

Obsessed with a jobless old man? Buhahahahahha. The cretin that was disgraced here many times till he switched to a new handle. You dont even have any shame, lets donate money for you so you can leave your parents house. Your picture you putting on white long sleeves is making me laugh hard. Lol

1 Like

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by Igboid: 2:04am On Jan 25, 2017
Poweredbrew:

Obsessed with a jobless old man? Buhahahahahha. The cretin that was disgraced here many times till he switched to a new handle. You dont even have any shame, lets donate money for you so you can leave your parents house. Your picture you putting on white long sleeves is making me laugh hard. Lol

shocked shocked
Don't tell me you are now stalking the old man! Odikwa very risky. You mean you are now saving his pics? grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by Poweredbrew: 2:08am On Jan 25, 2017
Igboid:

shocked shocked
Don't tell me you are now stalking the old man! Odikwa very risky. You mean you are now saving his pics? grin grin

grin grin grin grin

You mean your dirty pics splattered by your fellow Igbos, before you switched to this handle. Lmaoooo. This guy have no shame at all. Pathetic

1 Like

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by Igboid: 2:12am On Jan 25, 2017
Poweredbrew:

You mean your dirty pics splattered by your fellow Igbos, before you switched to this handle. Lmaoooo. This guy have no shame at all. Pathetic

Lol! Do you know that it's possible that Pazienza doesn't even know that you exist on the planet Earth shocked grin.

Yet here you are dying on top his matter, what does that say about your employment status? cheesy cheesy
Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by Poweredbrew: 2:15am On Jan 25, 2017
[s]
Igboid:

Lol! Do you know that it's possible that Pazienza doesn't even know that you exist on the planet Earth shocked grin.

Yet here you are dying on top his matter, what does that say about your employment status? cheesy cheesy
[/s]

Its rare to see an ipob with a working brain. Saying the obvious is now dying on top his matter? You were exposed here by your fellow Igbos and quickly switched to this handle, shame is even making you deny your self. Lmaooo. I understand how you feel cos i will even deny myself if i look that way, close to 50 and still living with his parents. Lwkmd cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by Igboid: 2:25am On Jan 25, 2017
Poweredbrew:
[s][/s]

Its rare to see an ipob with a working brain. Saying the obvious is now dying on top his matter? You were exposed here by your fellow Igbos and quickly switched to this handle, shame is even making you deny your self. Lmaooo. I understand how you feel cos i will even deny myself if i look that way, close to 50 and still living with his parents. Lwkmd cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy
I'm in my 20's. I don't know about Pazienza. I might need to ask him about his age, but he is a very young man cheesy
You are a funny fellow. grin
Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by Poweredbrew: 2:26am On Jan 25, 2017
Igboid:

cheesy cheesy
I'm in my 20's. I don't know about Pazienza. I might need to ask him about his age, but he is a very young man cheesy
You are a funny fellow. grin

May you die a miserable death if you are same person as pazienza. Say amen!!! I know why you are denying yourself, you are ashamed of your ugly self, 20s indeed. Chaiii. Lmaooooo. Just say Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by Igboid: 2:32am On Jan 25, 2017
Poweredbrew:

May you die a miserable death if you are same person as pazienza. Say amen!!! I know why you are denying yourself, you are ashamed of your ugly self, 20s indeed. Chaiii. Lmaooooo. Just say Amen!!!

Haha! Why are you dying on top the old man's matter.
I'd be delighted to be everything the man is. cheesy . Seeing as he represents torment and frustration to Igbophobic entities. grin

By the way, what is it with you people and miserable death, you want to take Otapiapia on top this matter like someone in Nigerian history? cheesy
Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by Poweredbrew: 2:36am On Jan 25, 2017
[s]
Igboid:

Haha! Why are you dying on top the old man's matter.
I'd be delighted to be everything the man is. cheesy . Seeing as he represents torment and frustration to Igbophobic entities. grin

By the way, what is it with you people and miserable death, you want to take Otapiapia on top this matter like someone in Nigerian history? cheesy
[/s]

Typical Ibo, their flat head is filled with lies. The jobless troll cant say amen, why denying yourself? You see why everyone disgrace you here cos you are not even proud of yourself.

You are starting to do like the animal Ojukwu of cursed memory, who ran away from war dressed like an Allen avenue olosho, and later died senile, crippled, deranged, deaf, blind and dumb while FFK pummel his wife. Lmaoooo

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by Igboid: 2:39am On Jan 25, 2017
Poweredbrew:
[s][/s]

Typical Ibo, their flat head is filled with lies. The jobless troll cant say amen, why denying yourself? You see why everyone disgrace you here cos you are not even proud of yourself.

You are starting to do like the animal Ojukwu of cursed memory, who ran away from war dressed like an Allen avenue olosho, and later died senile, crippled, deranged, deaf, blind and dumb while FFK pummel his wife. Lmaoooo

grin grin
That my last line pain am wella. cheesy
Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by Poweredbrew: 2:40am On Jan 25, 2017
Igboid:

grin grin
That my last line pain am wella. cheesy

Pain? Buhahahaha. Pazienza, you are the one in pains, denying your ugly self cos of shame. I don laugh tire. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by Igboid: 2:44am On Jan 25, 2017
Poweredbrew:

Pain? Buhahahaha. Pazienza, you are the one in pains, denying your ugly self cos of shame. I don laugh tire. cheesy

This your obsession with Pazienza is Damn hilarious grin
An ugly old man for that matter. cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by Poweredbrew: 2:46am On Jan 25, 2017
Igboid:

This your obsession with Pazienza is Damn hilarious grin
An ugly old man for that matter. cheesy grin cheesy

You are now boring and shifting the goal post. Tell us why you are denying yourself? This man no get shame at all. Ahahahahahah

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by Justiceleague1: 7:09am On Jan 25, 2017
Poweredbrew:

ogogoro @06hrs grin

Most frustrated nairalander.. grin

him don suffer for igboid and eggheader101 hands grin grin

op,pls separate the ND from the afonja grin
Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 25, 2017
blackmatter007:

Stop disgracing your ethnic men and women, your actions imply that yorubas are silly scared of a disintegrated nigeria because the bulk of the oil lies in the east, therefore they can't stand a progressive Eastern region. You claimed cocoa built lagos, why not face it and believe that cocoa will also build ibadan to lagos standard.

Abeg make una come see finishing of Afonja grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by Poweredbreww: 7:29am On Jan 25, 2017
[s]
Justiceleague1:

ogogoro @06hrs grin

Most frustrated nairalander.. grin

him don suffer for igboid and eggheader101 hands grin grin

op,pls separate the ND from the afonja grin
[/s]

This jobless tout is always following me everywhere like my dog. You are the frustrated kid that follow me everywhere even when i dont quote you. According to the misceant, everyone on nairaland lives in Naija. A man not proud of his own tribe, claiming Edo cos of shame. Pathetic

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by chansmokers: 7:37am On Jan 25, 2017
Poweredbrew:
[s][/s]

Number one troll of nairaland poweredbrew who's obsession with igbos will lead to his early demise
Ask awo
Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by oyatz(m): 10:52am On Jan 25, 2017
You are going insane and obviously know nothing about Nigeria beyond beer parlour talk.
1) There are millions of northerners that are Christians, how come the northern Government have not made all northerners Muslims?
2) Apart from the N/west, Bauchi and Yobe States, most other northern States are mixed between Christianity and Islam.
3) Benue, Plateau and Taraba are predominantly Christians. Nasarawa, Adamawa and Kaduna States are about 60-40. Gombe,Niger,Kogo and Borno have about 25% Christian population.
4) Even in the Arab world, they are millions of Arab Christians such that today, 10-12% of Egyptians and about 8% of Qataris are Christians
36xtr69r:

C'mon, get out and go play with your mates in the sand of squalor and penury!

Useless, lying hypocrites everywhere in Wasteland...

See one of the vital reasons Yorubas desparately want Easterners to remain in this fraudulent union with them - a true confession from a Yoruba Christian: https://www.nairaland.com/2645916/igbos-reason-nigeria-never-split-jayfolarin:

"...I have to say this though, I believe the igbos create a sort of religion balance in the Nigerian system. This is very needed in the system as Nigeria will most likely be an islamic state without the igbos' major Christian population. I am a yoruba christain and will certainly not be comfortable with having the North and southwest as a country together without the inclusion of the Igbos. There are a reasonable number of Muslims in Yorubaland and I know that a southwest + North-only country will have the number of Muslims overshadow the Christians. The Islam religion with its usually overbearing tendencies (sorry) will want to lord it over minority Christians. I certainly won't be comfortable with this and i'm sure a lot of Yoruba christains won't be too. I seriously don't want to experience what it could be like for Nigeria without the Igbos.

... Nobody is going anywhere!!!"
Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by oyatz(m): 11:05am On Jan 25, 2017
All hail the expert, the professor of and solution provider to 'Yoruba problems'
So you are more intelligent than all the Yorubas put together?
Secede peacefully from Nigeria and leave the Yorubas to worry about their problems

Cjrane2:
Well yoruba can survive if regionalism is instituted in Nigeria. If you imagine Cote d'Ivoire is the fastest growing economy in Africa and all they have is cocoa. Not half as much human resources as yorubaland nor economic clout of Lagos.

The problem with yoruba is so much fear of the unknown .so they take any sh.t they are given in Nigeria out of fear

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Reps Gather 113 Signatures For Dogara, Jibrin Probe By EFCC / Kwankwaso Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Ahead Of 2019 Election / Usoro Bows Out, As Akpata Takes Over As 30th President Of NBA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.