Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,117 members, 7,828,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil (21486 Views)

Update On Exercise Crocodile Smile II In The South West And Niger Delta / Buhari And Niger-Delta Dialogue Team Meet + What PMB Told Them - Photos / Buhari Begins Niger-Delta Oil Spill Cleaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by jneutron4000: 7:55pm On Jun 12, 2016
uduak2016:

Another yorubaa mercenary as Sen Akpabio said. Cross River and Akwa Ibom( Ibibio means a part of Igbo) are the biggest supporter of Igbo in SS...I know as I'm from there. So stop your divisive nonsense...leave us alone yorubba! Yorubba leave us alone!
Who dey hold u

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by blackmatter007: 7:59pm On Jun 12, 2016
Giyerte:

Lol. That is what you will say.

What I have said so far is not my words, that is what my Ikwere guys do say.

Have a nice day bro.

Have a nice day too

1 Like

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by jneutron4000: 8:00pm On Jun 12, 2016
36xtr66r:

Accursed cretin from Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers and Cannibals, you shall continue to whine, weep, wail, yell and gnash your teeth at the mere mention of Biaf... or NK till you meet your Waterloo...

Awón akobata Hausa-Fulani!
Oya

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:00pm On Jun 12, 2016
36xtr66r:

Loudmouthed minion, I feel your pains. You thought that by colluding with your biased mod to ban my handles will ease your eternal miseries. It cannot...
I ve already reported this ur handle to mods as its in violation of rule 19! Watch as its banned again!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by blackmatter007: 8:07pm On Jun 12, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
I ve already reported this ur handle to mods as its in violation of rule 19! Watch as its banned again!

Have you reported your brothers who called me and my ethnic group names? Stop being a hypocrite pls!

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by jneutron4000: 8:14pm On Jun 12, 2016
blackmatter007:

Have you reported your brothers who called me and my ethnic group names? Stop being a hypocrite pls!
You @op that started this thread, what was your aim? To bring down the great Oduduwa tribe? Hahaha you can't cos God is strongly with us grin cool so no shaking for we Oduduwa cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by 36xtr69r: 8:18pm On Jun 12, 2016
jneutron4000:
Oya get biafrauud make Hausa and Fulani finish Una hahaha grin. Abi he dey pain una say Yoruba no wan help una? You see any Yoruba wey protect make una no get biafrauud?? Leave us alone , we know how we go sort ourself with Oduduwa Republic oooo. Biafrauud leave Yoruba out of it Abi na Yoruba enslave Una? cheesy grin

It's painful indeed that the loudmouthed tribalists of Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers and Cannibals will eventually spend the rest of their miserable lives with their Hausa-Fulani masters.

Useless cretinous savages of dirt, squalor, slavery, anger, hate and propaganda from Wasteland!

1 Like

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by jneutron4000: 8:23pm On Jun 12, 2016
36xtr69r:

It's painful indeed that the loudmouthed tribalists of Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers and Cannibals will eventually spend the rest of their miserable lives with their Hausa-Fulani masters.

Useless cretinous savages of dirt, squalor, slavery, anger, hate and propaganda from Wasteland!
Hahaha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by 36xtr69r: 8:27pm On Jun 12, 2016
jneutron4000:
Hahaha I can't feel your frustration guy becos when someone start using his self attribute to abuse d other den he don pain reach blood. Am sorry bro but try to cope with your Evil tribe grin

I feel your miseries, frustrated spawns of a fallen demon...
Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by blackmatter007: 8:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
jneutron4000:
You @op that started this thread, what was your aim? To bring down the great Oduduwa tribe? Hahaha you can't cos God is strongly with us grin cool so no shaking for we Oduduwa cool

You lack wisdom.
Fvck off man

1 Like

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by attacker231: 8:35pm On Jun 12, 2016
You guys should stop wasting your time on the cursed jews. They are low class citizens and its normal for them to be angry and frustrated. Many of them are just frustrated, reasons they blame everyone for there misfortune. It really sucks to be yeeeboe. Spits

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by 36xtr69r: 8:40pm On Jun 12, 2016
jneutron4000:
Evil guy from Evil tribe hahaha.. Every soon, the world will reject your Evil tribe becos of their evil way. Even other Africa countries knows that Igbos are the problem of Africa as a continent grin grin

Frustrated verm1ns and vagabonds of Wasteland, you aren't seen nothing yet, your shall whine and wail in perpetuity on hearing Biaf... or NK till you meet your Waterloo...

See where the world felt the wickedness of an accursed generation of backst*bbers:

Yoruba International Terrorists - Adebolajo, Adebowale (Woolwich attack) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9DbRMIlQ5A
Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by 36xtr69r: 8:42pm On Jun 12, 2016
blackmatter007:

My.nd44 you banned me for one month because i called omenka an evil fulani but as you can see this user is calling the igbos evil..

Please do your job on this thread

You don't need to waste your precious time on that for they work hand in hand to ban handles of perceived opponents and hide the comments with superior argument to theirs.

It's already a culture here. So, just develop a thick skin and never shy away from defending your people against these agents of destruction parading on NL.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by jneutron4000: 8:42pm On Jun 12, 2016
[quote author=36xtr69r post=46516274]

Frustrated verm1ns and vagabonds of Wasteland, you aren't seen nothing yet, your shall whine and wail in perpetuity on hearing Biaf... or NK till you meet your Waterloo...

See where the world felt the wickedness of an accursed generation of backst*bbers:

Yoruba International Terrorists - Adebolajo, Adebowale (Woolwich attack)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by jneutron4000: 8:45pm On Jun 12, 2016
36xtr69r:

You don't need to waste your precious time on that...
Evil brothers from evil tribe.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amxzxA3chMk
Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by laudate: 8:47pm On Jun 12, 2016
uduak2016:
Another yorubaa mercenary as Sen Akpabio said. Cross River and Akwa Ibom( Ibibio means a part of Igbo) are the biggest supporter of Igbo in SS...I know as I'm from there. So stop your divisive nonsense...leave us alone yorubba! Yorubba leave us alone!

Haba!! shocked I am not even Yoruba. Why is this matter so painful to you? And why is it that anyone who disagrees with you people is automatically tagged a Yoruba person? shocked Later you will come back here pretending that you went to school. From your response you must have flunked basic comprehension. Chai!! undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by 36xtr69r: 8:53pm On Jun 12, 2016
jneutron4000:
Evil brothers from evil tribe. https:

Verm1ns and vampires of Wasteland, see your Akure rapist brothers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h42mPYnfNq0
Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by jneutron4000: 8:56pm On Jun 12, 2016
laudate:

Haba!! I am not even Yoruba. Why is this matter so painful to you? And why is it that anyone who disagrees with you people is automatically tagged a Yoruba person? shocked Later you will come back here pretending that you went to school. From your response you must have flunked basic comprehension. Chai!! undecided
Dont mind this evil minded people, funny enough, I have some responsible Igbo guys doing their business legit in Lagos and making good money for their families they have relocated to stay in Lagos still yet, if they want to travel to east, then dey fast and pray in fact consult their pastors something because them they fear the uncles and evil village people for east. Some of my Igbo friend from Anambra, before them travel, them dey use many safety pin pin their cloths becos of evil attack from their evil people in the east. Now dis evil ones are here saying poop on nairaland

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by 36xtr69r: 9:02pm On Jun 12, 2016
jneutron4000:
Dont mind this evil minded people, funny enough, I have some responsible Igbo guys doing their business legit in Lagos and making good money for their families they have relocated to stay in Lagos still yet, if they want to travel to east, then dey fast and pray in fact consult their pastors something because them they fear the uncles and evil village people for east. Some of my Igbo friend from Anambra, before them travel, them dey use many safety pin pin their close becos of evil attack from their evil people in the east. Now dis evil ones are here saying poop on nairaland

Frustrated spawn of a fallen demon, ranting carelessly and senselessly because he and his evil generation of backst*bbers are angry that the Igbo Nation chose to have a separate existence from greedy, treasury looters cum murderous parasites...

THE HYPOCRITICAL TRIBE

CreamyBanana: "That is nothing but the truth. I am a Yoruba man from Ondo state but I must say that Yoruba are the most wicked and hypocritical tribe in the world. Don't take their smile as love. They are the devil himself.

A Yoruba man will be laughing with you and be killing you at the same time. All the lecturers I ever had problems with were not only Yoruba but from the same state with me. They will be showing you around as their own brother but behind your back, they will be planning on how to destroy you and make sure you never reach their standards.

Yorubas prefer to destroy their own rather than help them. They don't want those below them to succeed. They always promise and fail. If a Yoruba man promise you a job, just forget it. You will just be wasting your time reminding him.

I have got more helps from Igbos and Hausas than even those that claim to be uncles. The only thing they are good at is making promises that they will never fulfil.

When I was looking for admission, it was an Igbo man that I did not even know from Adams that helped simply because he thought I was Igbo. A Yoruba man will never do that for his brother. Instead, they will be looking for every possible ways to bring him down.

My sister had problems with her supervisor who was a Yoruba man. But I never had a problem with my own supervisor who was a Hausa man.

I don't hate my people. I just hate their hypocrisy. People from other tribes are busy building their people and taking over our lands while we scheme on how to destroy ourselves.

I am in Ife. Please, anyone in Ife should go to Lagere now. All Igbos and Hausas have opened shop while my brothers are still sleeping and scheming evil against one another.

In Ilorin, Igbos, Hausas and Chinese have taken over everything because they keep on grooming and helping their brothers. Yorubas do not know how to build. They only know how to destroy one another.

Yoruba e ronu."

CreamyBanana: "You know I am telling the truth.

Do you know Igbos secrets of how they are taking over Lagos? Because, they will own a shop, train their clansman for a while and help him set up his own business. They are spreading while we are shouting instead of helping ourselves."
Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 12, 2016
Giyerte:

I am a Yoruba man studying In UNIPORT, in which Ikwere na them get dis part where Uniport dey.

A whole lots of them do say they are not Igbo and we should stop associating them with igbos despite that they have some terms in the language that are igbo.

23local govt in Rivers State with each local govt with his own language.

Dis thing u are saying here ehn, no come some part of Rivers State to talk coz them go kill u for associating them igbo
dont mind d mumu. Let an Amadi catch u fir corner calling him igbo u go know hw far

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by meccuno: 10:00pm On Jun 12, 2016
Giyerte:

I am sure of what I am saying, dis is my 3 year in Ikwere land.

Just ask ur In Law sir.

Ikwere language and igbo get similarities but they still say dir own language is independent on dir own
which of the two languages do you speak well... And if you speak igbo,which igbo dialect do u speak. Studying in uniport doesn't make u an authority on matters like these. I studied in Ife. Osun state and I have a friend who is close to the culture of the area. When I need info, he tells me about the history of the land and other things that even other yorubas who aren't from the state would not know. You are studying, while he has an inlaw who is the ikwerri person. Am sure the people you asked might be young dudes who are probably in their teens or early 20s

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by SlayerSupreme: 10:04pm On Jun 12, 2016
HARD FACTS.
Yorubas are the problem of Nigeria - Sanusi Lamido Sanusi.

Is an Igbo {Ibe from delta} not the Petroleum minister for State? - Buhari(GCFR).

Bayelsa an Ijaw territory has a lot of Igbo speakers.

Asaba boys {staunch Igbo Biafrans} in ND threw men of the NPF into river Niger on May 30.

Etche {pronounced ichie} in Rivers are proud Igbos.

We're being marginalized - Igbo community in Benue.

A few HARD FACTS. Don't live a life of an ostrich.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by An0nimus: 10:07pm On Jun 12, 2016
I have cool Igbo friends in real life and I just hope this is not how they behave when they log in NL. OP even said in one of his posts that "We own Niger Delta" lol. No problem. Whatever makes you happy man. True SS/ND people know how far, no be to come NL dey yarn bobo juice.

Like I said, whatever makes you happy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by PentiumPro(f): 10:10pm On Jun 12, 2016
blackmatter007:

Listen man, i as an igbo man has every right to meddle in the affairs of the SS because i am part and parcel of the SS.

How many liters of oyel is under the ground of Mbiase.?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by 36xtr69r: 10:23pm On Jun 12, 2016
PentiumPro:

How many liters of oyel is under the ground of Mbiase.?

Igbos don't care the amount of crude oil under the ground, but one thing is certain that at the mere mention of Biaf... or NK many foes and naysayers go bananas because they dread being left behind in this cesspit by Igbos.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ben Murray-bruce Reaction To Stranded Olympic Football Team / NASS Leadership: Tinubu Moves Base To Abuja / Mohammed Adamu: Police Need 250,000 Rifles, 1,000 APCs, 774 Drones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.