Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil (21421 Views)

Update On Exercise Crocodile Smile II In The South West And Niger Delta / Buhari And Niger-Delta Dialogue Team Meet + What PMB Told Them - Photos / Buhari Begins Niger-Delta Oil Spill Cleaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by blackmatter007: 1:47pm On Jun 12, 2016
What ever you rant about dont make reference to delta being a part of the Western region, yes in the early years of this nation, they were, it doesn't mean you are related, they are not related to the yorubas in heritage and custom, a large part of delta state is igboland so what are you trying to say?

StOla:

Hate and Envy?

What did you hope to gain by starting this thread?

And what are the oil rich Itshekiris to Yoruba? Are they not related Yoruba groups in the Niger Delta too.

But do you see Yorubas acting so needy of them?

Do you see Yorubas typing We SS/SW like you lot type SS/SE, despite having Edo and Delta and parts of Bayelsa as former Western Region?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by blackmatter007: 1:51pm On Jun 12, 2016
jollymizzle:
calm down no one hates you,the ss isn't keen on secession, they only want to bring development to their region.stop disgracing your tribe by attcahing yourselves to ss.they have made it clear that even if secession would happen,they want Niger Delta confederation. That's not a Yoruba or hausa man's fault na.haba stop blaming other people for your inability to play politics right. You should have spent the time posting thrash all over the place to learn how its done as nd make better political decisions

Nah I'm done with you bruh. You lack reasoning.
Mind you my in-law is an ikwerre man and never for once has he denied his igbo heritage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by StOla: 1:51pm On Jun 12, 2016
blackmatter007:
Can you please be sincere with your answer to these questions i want to ask you.

If the north central were to secede, will the yorubas in kwara and kogi agree to join them?

Will the larger yoruba group leave their kit and kin to join the NC without the yorubas in kwara and kogi agreeing to join in their secession bid?

I asked these questions because of the bolded

Nice that you know there are Yoruba majority in Kwara and 1 out of the 3 senatorial zones in Kogi is Yoruba land.

But do you see Yorubas in the SW continue to harp we NC/SW?

You even put the SS first before typing SE (we SS/SS).

This shameless attitude of SE Igbos should stop. The SS is looking at you in derision.

You have even made it your role to decide who is true SS or not. I see comments you lot make about Edo and non-Anioma parts of Delta.

Yet you point your finger at others claiming divide and rule tactics.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by jollymizzle(m): 1:54pm On Jun 12, 2016
StOla:

Hate and Envy?

What did you hope to gain by starting this thread?

And what are the oil rich Itshekiris to Yoruba? Are they not related Yoruba groups in the Niger Delta too.

But do you see Yorubas acting so needy of them?

Do you see Yorubas typing We SS/SW like you lot type SS/SE, despite having Edo and Delta and parts of Bayelsa as former Western Region?
I wonder why he is crying all over the place. Imagine,They think peolpe of the ss are fools, they don't know they are playing themselves,at the end of the day,the ss would get good deals,the maritime university would be opened in the same ss,more money pumped to develop the region while the se remains the same even after shouting their heads off.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by skyman200(m): 1:57pm On Jun 12, 2016
True talk brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by 36xtr36r: 1:57pm On Jun 12, 2016
StOla:
Nice that you know there are Yoruba majority in Kwara and 1 out of the 3 senatorial zones in Kogi is Yoruba land.

This shameless attitude of SE Igbos should stop. The SS is looking at you in derision.

You have even made it your role to decide who is true SS or not. I see comments you lot make about Edo and non-Anioma parts of Delta.

Here's a message from a Nigerdeltan to the shameless parasites in the South:

WombRaiders:
Yoruba wants one Nijeriya because they are afraid of having us in the better south ( ND and SE) Leave them alone with ab0ki.

It is not just a matter of financial exigency but a matter of survival.

For all the hatred they show towards the Ibos, the Yoruba needs the Ibo to thwart any jihad from the north.

So to my Ibo brothers and sisters, what I can conclude from this yoruba madness and obsession towards Biafr@ movement is actually shrouded in deep fear of being left alone with their northern masters.

Adeboye will be converted to Islam. Tunde Bakare will return back to Islam.

The Yoruba is actually throwing tantrums over Biafr@ because they need YOU IBOS to remain to protect them just as they need us in the ND to keep feeding them.

The Yoruba is an ingrate coward!

:
Seed of defiance.

You can not undo God's wrath. For to long you bastards have lived off the blood of the innocent. You sat back and watched the killing of innocent christians in the hands of your bokos and used it for political gain.

Now, GOD will reward you bastards with His vengence.

Nemesis is coming and by this time next year a Christian Republic will rise from the Bight of Biafr*.

:
You can keep labelling me an ibo and making every excuse for your inconsequential existence on ibos but the truth remains that the ND and SE will not subsidize you no more.

KEEP BELIEVING IN THE FACADE CALLED ONE NIJIRIYA 

SLAVE

https://www.nairaland.com/2730005/last-least-yoruba-punk-assess

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by jollymizzle(m): 1:58pm On Jun 12, 2016
blackmatter007:

Nah I'm done with you bruh. You lack reasoning.
Mind you my in-law is an ikwerre man and never for once has he denied his igbo heritage.
so why are you afraid of simple politics.or do you think the people of the ss don't know what they want?
Seriously stop disgracing your people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by blackmatter007: 1:59pm On Jun 12, 2016
What do you mean by deciding who is SS and not, i have bever done that before, if i have, kindly quote me.
My point is igbos are niger deltans, stop the divide and rule, stop it!!! Ypu are only creating more animosity btw the igbos and yorubas. Even president buhari called ibe kachikwu, the oil minister an igboman but when it comes to ethnic groups in SS you yorubas claim there are no igbos in SS.

Why? Why? What is your gain in this

StOla:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by blackmatter007: 2:02pm On Jun 12, 2016
jollymizzle:
so why are you afraid of simple politics.or do you think the people of the ss don't know what they want?
Seriously stop disgracing your people

Afraid? If i may ask why did buhari call ibe kachikwu an igbo man ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by jollymizzle(m): 2:07pm On Jun 12, 2016
blackmatter007:

Afraid? If i may ask why did buhari call ibe kachikwu an igbo man ?
Then all these are needless,if everybody in the ss agrees that they are igbo.then of course noting anybody else does would matter.and try not tocome across as being too needy.hope you can see that your post was needless in the first place

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by blackmatter007: 2:13pm On Jun 12, 2016
jollymizzle:

Then all these are needless,if everybody in the ss agrees that they are igbo.then of course noting anybody else does would matter.and try not tocome across as being too needy.hope you can see that your post was needless in the first place

It was needful because of the numerous rants about igbos trying to attach themselves to niger delta forgetting that they (the igbos) are part of the niger-delta.

You will agree wholeheartedly with me that majority of those who type these nonsense are from the SW and i begin to wonder why, what are they hoping to achieve?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by 36xtr36r: 2:14pm On Jun 12, 2016
jollymizzle:

You're only trying in vain to be mischievous because you're scared stiff that the Igbo Nation will eventually abandon you and your people in OduaArewanistan republic...

However, pass your frustrations to the Nigerdelta guys who made these comments:

https://www.nairaland.com/3145467/only-listen-nnamdi-kanu-nigerdelta-avenger

https://www.nairaland.com/3140713/militants-back-pro-biafra-agitators-give-fg-june3-ultimatum

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by meccuno: 2:16pm On Jun 12, 2016
uduak2016:
Op....well said. This is why I dedicate my account to attacking them every day because I'm aware of their propaganda mercenary tendencies to disrupt other regions as Sen. Akpabio said. Most of them don't even know that former governor of Cross River Lyel Imoke is an Igbo man from Igbo speaking part of Cross River state. He even married an Igbo woman from Enugu. Yoruba...your time is over!

OP...most of the likes are always from the same person with 15-20 monikers...like user below called Hundredhunndred. Watch how he will reply me now and then use their other monikers to like it to gain sympathy for likes...all the likes came within a minute of his posting, how is that possible if not the same person? Sick people!
I had to check the agbo clan. I didn't even know that there are igbos from cross rivers.........Gowon and the north have messed up this country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by blackmatter007: 2:16pm On Jun 12, 2016
You can say all you want to, i have passed my message already. Refrain from meddling in the affairs of the igbos in the niger-delta.

Nor be our fault say our land dey inside niger delta, if it is too much to bear, pls go hug a transformer.

hagmond1:
another rant from a fifth class citizen, so after all your stupid convulsion what do you want to do.
yeebos girls are known as prostitutes,baby factories output units.
mumu which useless eastern development is Yoruba scared off,what development can drug trafficking and gala sales bring?
most of your forefathers were educated in the west through free education policy financed by cocoa productions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by blackmatter007: 2:17pm On Jun 12, 2016
meccuno:
I had to check the agbo clan. I didn't even know that there are igbos from cross rivers.........Gowon and the north have messed up this country

He thought he'd mess the igbos up but we are wiser now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by StOla: 2:21pm On Jun 12, 2016
blackmatter007:
What ever you rant about dont make reference to delta being a part of the Western region, yes in the early years of this nation, they were, it doesn't mean you are related, they are not related to the yorubas in heritage and custom, a large part of delta state is igboland so what are you trying to say?

Why the contradictory statement? How does your wish for Delta state not to be part of the Western Region erase the historical facts of such occurrence?

So SE Igbos are more related to Itshekiris of Delta state than Yorubas?

So Igbos own Delta over the majority Urhobos?

As usual, SE Igbos deciding who is SS or Niger Delta.

You never change, you never learn.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by cocoduck: 2:22pm On Jun 12, 2016
jollymizzle:
There exists an inherent rivalry between our various tribes in this country, and because of that everybody is trying to get ahead of the next tribe,while you may have noticed the existence of divide And conquer,I'm surprised you are just noticing it.actually I think you are consciously aware but you deliberately pretend to just recently noticed it.its the way it has been after our independence,and while you would mischievously want to degrade it as being evil by giving it the name 'divide and conquer',the appropriate name for it is simply 'POLITICS'.During gej's administration, the south east and south south went into a alliance,this alliance sought to edge out the south west and to a large extent it worked.this alliance tho was ill fated needless and to the discerning minds portend disaster ,being that the administration of goodluck jonathan came about not because of the alliance of ss and se at the polls ,but by the support of virtually all parts of Nigeria.we the south west voted gej.there was absolutely no reason to scheme us out of things. We supported a son of the south south and we stood by him.Now after being schemed out.it was clear we needed to strategize and that we did and the result led to the defeat of goodluck jonathan at the polls and the present administration of buhari after the third time of trying.in essence the keyword is politics, and of course the SE is also playing its own politics by trying their best to attach themselves to the ss.its not about hate for a tribe,its about forming alliances,reaching out to further your course. One thing I have come to notice is the unwillingness of the igbo to reach out to two major tribes mainly the hausa/Fulani in the north and the Yoruba in the south west.but the truth is they will need at least one to enable them attain their political goals. The secession option the south east would like to claim as their joker is not viable. We all know that Nigeria would have broken up if it was meant to be and the south south people have made it clear that if secession would happen they would seek to have their own Niger Delta confederation. So let everybody play politics to further his cause,and of course it doesn't have to be politics of hate because you would never know who you might need as an ally on the future.I hope that answers your question.
We should play politics with maturity as our democracy often referred to as nascent has come of age
God bless federal republic of Nigeira.
south west DID NOT VOTE GEJ ANY TIME ANY ANYDAY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 12, 2016
blackmatter007:
You can say all you want to, i have passed my message already. Refrain from meddling in the affairs of the igbos in the niger-delta.

Nor be our fault say our land dey inside niger delta, if it is too much to bear, pls go hug a transformer.

lol whats my business with a useless tribe.
what's your problem with Yoruba, the small ijaws that seized your property after the civil war you couldn't confront them.
don't worry we'll grant you independence soon,oya stop crying

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by blackmatter007: 2:26pm On Jun 12, 2016
hagmond1:
lol whats my business with a useless tribe.
what's your problem with Yoruba, the small ijaws that seized your property after the civil war you couldn't confront them.
don't worry we'll grant you independence soon,oya stop crying

Yes they seized it but they (the ijaws) have apologized so what else do you wanna say?

Fvck off man!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by jollymizzle(m): 2:26pm On Jun 12, 2016
36xtr36r:

You're only trying in vain to be mischievous because you're scared stiff that the Igbo Nation will eventually abandon you and your people in OduaArewanistan republic...

However, pass your frustrations to the Nigerdelta guys who made these comments:

https://www.nairaland.com/3145467/only-listen-nnamdi-kanu-nigerdelta-avenger

https://www.nairaland.com/3140713/militants-back-pro-biafra-agitators-give-fg-june3-ultimatum

Look for the last time whatever the people of the ss decides is fine,if the say they are biafrans,fine,if they say they are Niger deltans well and good.the yorubas won't decide for them,neither will the hausa or any other tribe for that matter. So really what's the fuss about. It's not as if the yorubas have held them in chains.so don't be bothered, these people will decide,not you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by 36xtr36r: 2:29pm On Jun 12, 2016
StOla:

Igbos are not interested in anything Yoruboid or Edoid. They are better of in OduaArewanistan republic.

Igbos cannot afford to share a country with anything Yoruba.

Yorubas should rather channel their negative energies towards consolidating OduaArewanistan republic uniting all their folks.
Yorubas should stop being silly and mischievous with their deceits, it's stale already.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by jollymizzle(m): 2:29pm On Jun 12, 2016
cocoduck:
south west DID NOT VOTE GEJ ANY TIME ANY ANYDAY
Check well and pls don't forget to come back to correct your error

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by blackmatter007: 2:31pm On Jun 12, 2016
jollymizzle:

Look for the last time whatever the people of the ss decides is fine,if the say they are biafrans,fine,if they say they are Niger deltans well and good.the yorubas won't decide for them,neither will the hausa or any other tribe for that matter. So really what's the fuss about. It's not as if the yorubas have held them in chains.so don't be bothered, these people will decide,not you

Nah, you are afraid to accept the truth that they are igbos and part of the Eastern movement, i don't care about what the ijaws and efiks decide, I'm a 100% sure that the igbos will support and respect their decisions.

You yorubas claim you dont decide but go about saying igbos are not niger deltans, for what? Who made you our spokesman?
You can not decide for the igbos in SS, we decide for ourselves!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by 36xtr36r: 2:32pm On Jun 12, 2016
jollymizzle:

So try and pass this message to your fellow Yorubas. It's shameful that they cry the most that Igbos seek self-determination. And that has made many of them run amok on every available media page with anti-Biafr* slogans, earning a living on pay-per-post basis, just to attempt to stop the raging IPOB tsunamic movement.

Strange bedfellows are not meant to be together!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
blackmatter007:

Yes they seized it but they (the ijaws) have apologized so what else do you wanna say?

Fvck off man!
I just wanna say yeebos are bunch of asswipes that can't do without attache byforce.
come 2019 you will vote for another Fulani, the same people decimating you flat.heads since 1940

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by jollymizzle(m): 2:38pm On Jun 12, 2016
36xtr36r:

So try and pass this message to your fellow Yorubas. It's shameful that they cry the most that Igbos seek self-determination. And that has made many of them run amok on every available media page with anti-Biafr* slogans, earning a living on pay-per-post basis, just to attempt to stop the raging IPOB tsunamic movement.
My people are not bothered about what ever you people do,tell your people to stop blaming us for your inability to get baifra(force ss people to join you).anybody seeking secession. Knows where United nations hq is.don't act as if we have blocked the path to the place

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by blackmatter007: 2:40pm On Jun 12, 2016
StOla:

Man I'm not interested in non igbo groups, I'm referring to igbo groups, understand the difference!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by blackmatter007: 2:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
jollymizzle:

My people are not bothered about what ever you people do,tell your people to stop blaming us for your inability to get baifra(force ss people to join you).anybody seeking secession. Knows where United nations hq is.don't act as if we have blocked the path to the place

You see the problem, you yorubas claim we are forcing the ss but the deaths of biafrans on may 30, militants have sworn to revenge the deaths.
Did we force them to?

NDA requested the release of nnamdi kanu and also the leader of its strike force is an igboman so what do you mean? Who is forcing who?
When igbo voted massively for GEJ, were we, the igbos forced?

Please dont come with that irritating narrative, it is becoming stale!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by 36xtr36r: 2:45pm On Jun 12, 2016
jollymizzle:

You're still lying shamelessly...
It's an open secret that Yorubas make the loudest noise against the raging IPOB tsunamic movement.

Check the number of threads created on NL alone and the myriad of impostors camouflaging as SE and SS people in attempt to blackmail the Igbo Nation to continue with Yorubas in this cesspit.

The same Yorubas go about town rejoicing and supporting the killings of unarmed IPOB protesters just because they are scared stiff of Igbos leaving them at the mercy of their Hausa-Fulani masters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by blackmatter007: 2:48pm On Jun 12, 2016
hagmond1:
I just wanna say yeebos are bunch of asswipes that can't do without attache byforce.
come 2019 you will vote for another Fulani, the same people decimating you flat.heads since 1940

Attache by force, if may ask, how did we attach our selves to whoever?

Igbos are natives of niger delta, how can we attach ourselves to our homeland, can you steal your car?

What sort of illiterate are you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by jollymizzle(m): 2:54pm On Jun 12, 2016
36xtr36r:

You're still lying shamelessly...
It's an open secret that Yorubas make the loudest noise against the raging IPOB tsunamic movement.

Check the number of threads created on NL alone and the miriads impostors camouflaging as SE and SS people in attempt to blackmail the Igbo Nation to continue with Yorubas in this cesspit.

The same Yorubas go about town rejoicing and supporting the killings of unarmed IPOB protesters just because they are scared stiff of Igbos leaving them at the mercy of their Hausa-Fulani masters.
I won't play the blame game with you. If it's true that the FG is killing 'innocent and unArmed' protesters,whose fault?your people are part of the FG. You have ministers,legislators, even the deputy senate preaident members of the judiciary, governors, etc and you cannot tell them to push for secession. These people are the ones who would make your case for you.your people should speak up.if they don't you should know your next course of action. So we have nothing to do with your self inflicted pains.speak out or shut up

9 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by 36xtr36r: 3:00pm On Jun 12, 2016
jollymizzle:

I won't play the blame game with you. If it's true that the FG is killing 'innocent and unArmed' protesters,whose fault?your people are part of the FG. You have ministers,legislators, even the deputy senate preaident members of the judiciary, governors, etc and you cannot tell them to push for secession. These people are the ones who would make your case for you.your people should speak up.if they don't you should know your next course of action. So we have nothing to do with your self inflicted pains.speak out or shut up

Yorubas who are barely existing cannot dictate to another on how to live or seek self-determination.

Yorubas should stop being silly and face OduaArewanistan republic.

Freedom seekers seek freedom until it's achieved. They don't allow others define them to suit their interest and narratives, or permit the oppressors and abusers of human rights to teach them, the oppressed what human rights are.

Confused bigots!

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses / Osinbajo Delivers Lecture At Harvard (Photos) / Buhari’s ‘next Level’ Policy Is ‘poverty Forever And Atiku's Policy Is Looting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.