Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil (21422 Views)

Update On Exercise Crocodile Smile II In The South West And Niger Delta / Buhari And Niger-Delta Dialogue Team Meet + What PMB Told Them - Photos / Buhari Begins Niger-Delta Oil Spill Cleaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 12, 2016
blackmatter007:

Attache by force, if may ask, how did we attach our selves to whoever?

Igbos are natives of niger delta, how can we attach ourselves to our homeland, can you steal your car?

What sort of illiterate are you?
an illiterate like your useless far.dr
are you the only tribe having related in the Niger Delta are itsekiri not related to Yoruba, how many times do Yoruba cry over itsekiri.

9 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 12, 2016
blackmatter007:

Attache by force, if may ask, how did we attach our selves to whoever?

Igbos are natives of niger delta, how can we attach ourselves to our homeland, can you steal your car?

What sort of illiterate are you?
are you the only tribe having related minorities in the Niger Delta are itsekiri not related to Yoruba, how many times do Yoruba cry over itsekiri.

9 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 12, 2016
Paranoid op. The niger delta peeps don open eye. They wud not allow igbos rule dem and their oil. Stop ur imaginary Yoruba fued

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by jollymizzle(m): 3:10pm On Jun 12, 2016
36xtr36r:

Yorubas who are barely existing cannot dictate to another how to live or seek self-determination.

Yorubas should stop being silly and face OduaArewanistan republic.

Freedom seekers seek freedom until it's achieved. They don't allow others define them to suit their interest and narratives, or permit the oppressors and abusers of human rights to teach them, the oppressed what human rights are.

Confused bigots!
I don't see how insulting or blaming us will get you secession. All it shows is your unseriousness.look no Yoruba man has the key to Biafra,you are better off Marching to isreal to look for it there.stop this noise making act of yours

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by blackmatter007: 3:13pm On Jun 12, 2016
hagmond1:
are you the only tribe having related minorities in the Niger Delta are itsekiri not related to Yoruba, how many times do Yoruba cry over itsekiri.

Itsekiris are itsekiris...they speak itsekiri and not yoruba

Ikweres,etches,aniomas,ndoni, ndoki, oyingbos are igbos and they speak igbo language.

I am fom mbaise and we sound different from the central igbo language but does it make me a non igboman?

You say we cry over igbos in niger delta, how many times have i told you that "you don't steal your car"

Man we don't cry over what is ours, get that into your skull!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by blackmatter007: 3:15pm On Jun 12, 2016
sage50:
Paranoid op. The niger delta peeps don open eye. They wud not allow igbos rule dem and their oil. Stop ur imaginary Yoruba fued

Man i don't care about any other ethnic groups in Niger Delta all im saying is stop meddling in the affairs of the igboman in niger-delta.

We own part of the niger-delta and there is nothing you can do to change that!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 12, 2016
blackmatter007:

Itsekiris are itsekiris...they speak itsekiri and not yoruba

Ikweres,etches,aniomas,ndoni, ndoki, oyingbos are igbos and they speak igbo language.

I am fom mbaise and we sound different from the central igbo language but does it make me a non igboman?

You say we cry over igbos in niger delta, how many times have i told you that "you don't steal your car"

Man we don't cry over what is ours, get that into your skull!
are you OK at all,what do you learn in school,yoruba is a language group.
do oyo,ogun,ekiti,ondo,osun,lagos speak the same dialects.
ilaje,ondos and ikale speak the same dialects with itsekiri.
don't quote me again,tell your uncle that has been teaching you this nonsense to desist,you hear.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by blackmatter007: 3:20pm On Jun 12, 2016
jollymizzle:

I don't see how insulting or blaming us will get you secession. All it shows is your unseriousness.look no Yoruba man has the key to Biafra,you are better off Marching to isreal to look for it there.stop this noise making act of yours

Stop bringing the biafran issue to this, no one is talking about biafra.

I started this topic just so i can make it clear to you yorubas that the igbos are part and parcel of niger delta. if the ijaws and other ethnic groups want niger-delta republic, they should carve out igboland. Simple!

So dont think we are trying to attach ourselves by force.
We have been part of the niger-delta since the beginning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by blackmatter007: 3:22pm On Jun 12, 2016
hagmond1:
are you OK at all,what do you learn in school,yoruba is a language group.
do oyo,ogun,ekiti,ondo,osun,lagos speak the same dialects.
ilaje,ondos and ikale speak the same dialects with itsekiri.
don't quote me again,tell your uncle that has been teaching you this nonsense to desist,you hear.

Lol, i just busted your myopic thought now you are going ballistic.
I have passed my message, you can continue to rant!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by ALISMILE(m): 3:24pm On Jun 12, 2016
jollymizzle:

Look for the last time whatever the people of the ss decides is fine,if the say they are biafrans,fine,if they say they are Niger deltans well and good.the yorubas won't decide for them,neither will the hausa or any other tribe for that matter. So really what's the fuss about. It's not as if the yorubas have held them in chains.so don't be bothered, these people will decide,not you
The pained cretin will soon say u re a yoruba man! What a pained, dead, flat headed loser he ( 36xtr36r ) is!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 12, 2016
blackmatter007:

Man i don't care about any other ethnic groups in Niger Delta all im saying is stop meddling in the affairs of the igboman in niger-delta.

meddling into d affairs hkw Does d so called imaginary online comment change anything Does it bcom laws or influence government. U need to see a counselor. Tell an ikwere man he is igbo and he may beat u to death. Dont go and face ur erosion raved land dat can only grow palm kennel nd cassava

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 12, 2016
blackmatter007:

Lol, i just busted your myopic thought now you are going ballistic.
I have passed my message, you can continue to rant!
you just even made it clear that yeebos are low self esteemed rats that can't do without attache by force.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by ALISMILE(m): 3:30pm On Jun 12, 2016
What a funny egg this ops is! From the SE u think u ve the right to come down SS to meddle! U re very big dreamer!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by 36xtr36r: 3:41pm On Jun 12, 2016
hagmond1:
you just even made it clear that yeebos are low self esteemed rats that can't do without attache by force.

Frustrated Yorrobber from Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers and Cannibals, read this message and quench your greed and silliness:

Thewrath:
"How many times do we have to tell you that ND is not a tribe,and it consists of so many ethnic groups of which Igbo is among,and there are over 30 dialects of Igbo language being spoken across the SS and SE.

My dad is from delta's anioma,mom from Benin.me born in niger state. And currently lives in abj..we are igbos and speak fluent igbo.the fact that old eastern region was broken into SS and SE due to political interest  doesn't in any way change the identity of igbos or anyone in SS and SE.

Get that into wherever you use for thinking.

http://www.naijaballers.com/2015/04/a-list-of-all-igboigboid-dialects-and.html?m=1
"
Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 12, 2016
proxillin:

Lolz..But why na.

But Yoruba's also have oil now...or Lagos and Ondo are on Niger delta? Our oyel
50 litre OIL.? Ondo get oil how many dem dey drill? Lagos get oil let's ignore the SS and face lagos oil then. No, cos lagos oil is just 1,000 barrel a day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by ALISMILE(m): 3:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
blackmatter007:

All this attachee by force is because of oyel! We know una, flat heads!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 12, 2016
36xtr36r:

Frustrated Yorrobber from Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers and Cannibals, read this message and quench your greed and silliness:

Thewrath:
"How many times do we have to tell you that ND is not a tribe,and it consists of so many ethnic groups of which Igbo is among,and there are over 30 dialects of Igbo language being spoken across the SS and SE.

My dad is from delta's anioma,mom from Benin.me born in niger state. And currently lives in abj..we are igbos and speak fluent igbo.the fact that old eastern region was broken into SS and SE due to political interest  doesn't in any way change the identity of igbos or anyone in SS and SE.

Get that into wherever you use for thinking.

http://www.naijaballers.com/2015/04/a-list-of-all-igboigboid-dialects-and.html?m=1
"
dis useress teenage ipod youth with ya useless links that nobody cares to reads.
yeebos cant do without attach by force.
you can break your spine if you want

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by druboon404: 3:53pm On Jun 12, 2016
uduak2016:
Op....well said. This is why I dedicate my account to attacking them every day because I'm aware of their propaganda mercenary tendencies to disrupt other regions as Sen. Akpabio said. Most of them don't even know that former governor of Cross River Lyel Imoke is an Igbo man from Igbo speaking part of Cross River state. He even married an Igbo woman from Enugu. Yoruba...your time is over!

OP...most of the likes are always from the same person with 15-20 monikers...like user below called Hundredhunndred. Watch how he will reply me now and then use their other monikers to like it to gain sympathy for likes...all the likes came within a minute of his posting, how is that possible if not the same person? Sick people!
Same Akpabio told the whole world that Kidnapping started from South east(Anambra to be precise)..
Before you start foaming in the mouth,I am from South south...yes the region you guys love to ass lick..
The earlier you realise that SS/ND is different from SE,the better for you guys sorry ass.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 12, 2016
blackmatter007:
Can you please be sincere with your answer to these questions i want to ask you.

If the north central were to secede, will the yorubas in kwara and kogi agree to join them?

Will the larger yoruba group leave their kit and kin to join the NC without the yorubas in kwara and kogi agreeing to join in their secession bid?

I asked these questions because of the bolded

No... the Yorubas in SW will rather merge with NC because of Yorubas in Kogi and Kwara grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by jneutron4000: 3:57pm On Jun 12, 2016
Na wa for some people

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by 36xtr36r: 3:58pm On Jun 12, 2016
hagmond1:
dis useless teenage ipod youth with ya useless links that nobody cares to reads.

Frustrated IPOO miscreant from Wasteland, continue your whining, weeping and wailing on every available media page at the mere mention of Biaf...till you meet your Waterloo...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 12, 2016
36xtr36r:

Frustrated IPOO miscreant from Wasteland, continue your whining, weeping and wailing on every available media page at the mere mention of Biaf...till you meet your Waterloo...
you're the one trying to convince me with your whining, weeping,wailing and useless links.
Biafra is dead and the sun is sinking,better move to isreal

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by jneutron4000: 4:04pm On Jun 12, 2016
hagmond1:
dis useless teenage ipod youth with ya useless links that nobody cares to reads.
d

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by 36xtr36r: 4:09pm On Jun 12, 2016
hagmond1:
you're the one trying to convince me with your whining, weeping,wailing and useless links.
Biafra is dead and the sun is sinking,better move to isreal

I feel your pains that you're condemned to oblivion and nothingness with your Hausa-Fulani masters in OduaArewanistan republic.

Do accept my condolences....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by blackmatter007: 4:09pm On Jun 12, 2016
sage50:
meddling into d affairs hkw Does d so called imaginary online comment change anything Does it bcom laws or influence government. U need to see a counselor. Tell an ikwere man he is igbo and he may beat u to death. Dont go and face ur erosion raved land dat can only grow palm kennel nd cassava

Man my inlaw is an ikwerre and never for once has he denied his igbo ancestry and heritage.

WTF are you saying.

Yorubas are annoying pesky beings

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
36xtr36r:

I feel your pains that you're condemned to oblivion and nothingness with your Hausa-Fulani masters in OduaArewanistan republic.

Do accept my condolences....
I don't any pain,yeebos are the ones begging for independence, when a young Fulani boy is bored,he goes to Onitsha to shoot some useless iPod yoots

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by blackmatter007: 4:13pm On Jun 12, 2016
ALISMILE:
What a funny egg this ops is! From the SE u think u ve the right to come down SS to meddle! U re very big dreamer!

Listen man, i as an igbo man has every right to meddle in the affairs of the SS because i am part and parcel of the SS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 12, 2016
blackmatter007:

What do you mean by deciding who is SS and not, i have bever done that before, if i have, kindly quote me.
My point is igbos are niger deltans, stop the divide and rule, stop it!!! Ypu are only creating more animosity btw the igbos and yorubas. Even president buhari called ibe kachikwu, the oil minister an igboman but when it comes to ethnic groups in SS you yorubas claim there are no igbos in SS.

Why? Why? What is your gain in this

In a divided Nigeria, Yorubas are better off with a SS/SE merger... Yorubas are just spiting you guys because of your obvious insecurity and attache by force. A country that put together the Ijaws and Igbos is an extension of Nigeria without the Moslem north. U can be assured of drum of war every time the Ijaws outsmart the Ibos for presidency, and u can say with all certainty that all other smaller ethnicity will rally behind the Ijaws every other time Ibos are in power...because the Igbos selfish heritage will always play out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by scholes0(m): 4:14pm On Jun 12, 2016
LOL.... I can just imagine how internally frustrated this Igbo OP is.
Find the nearest Yoruba man to you and beg him for peace of mind..lmao.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by 36xtr36r: 4:15pm On Jun 12, 2016
hagmond1:
I don't any pain,yeebos are the ones begging for independence, when a young Fulani boy is bored,he goes to Onitsha to shoot some useless iPod yoots

Frustrated IPOO miscreant from Wasteland, see Yoruba cretins denouncing 'One Nigeria' and calling for Odua Republic after the slaughter by your Hausa-Fulani masters in Lagos, Orile Mile 12 Saga: Massive destruction and carnage by Hausas…:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrypjjD-ixA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Was Atiku Head Of Obasanjo’s Economic Management Team? (Fact Check) / South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. / FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holiday For Eid Al-fitr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.