Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil (21419 Views)

Update On Exercise Crocodile Smile II In The South West And Niger Delta / Buhari And Niger-Delta Dialogue Team Meet + What PMB Told Them - Photos / Buhari Begins Niger-Delta Oil Spill Cleaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by AnotherSeun(m): 1:22am On Jun 13, 2016
36xtr69r:

Remember, immediately after Nigeria Independence Yorubaland was immersed in a political turmoil which aggravated to 'Operation Wetie' where human beings were burnt alive alongside their properties. The gladiators were Akintola and Awolowo.
The arson and killings continued until the military boys struck a coup in January 15, 1966.

Read this also:

"By the time the Europeans came, even the Yoruba people, did not even learn how to live with each other, they were fighting and all over the north, they were fighting everywhere, there were tribal wars."
I just remember only recently the Yoruba leaders said they want to break, break from where. The Yoruba are probably the people who economically enjoy Nigeria more than anybody, economically. So why are they going?"
 - Mallam Adamu Ciroma
i can see how passionate yu are about ur tribe....
but how much have you earn been an igbo man....
i just want you to know that,,, if you die 2day for being an igbo man,, few will applaud you but alot of ur brothers will mock cos yu die for nufin...
same goes to peeps from other tribe too.....
yur tribe is only an affiliation and a sense of where you belong...
no one is gonna pay yu for defending ur tribe online or anywea else....

just imagine if yu were born an hausa dude,, yu wud have bin doing this same thing....
why kill ursef over a tribe like a brainwashed lil kid...
i have dealt with people like yu b4 and am sure yu will always wanna reply like an uneducated riffs.. if this tribal thing has eaten deep in2 yu,,, all yu needed is to start sumthing outside and show the world yu stealthily want a brk up...
insteadof hiding under on anonymous profile ranting online....
waiting for ur reply.... am only been mild this time..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by Sweetlemon(f): 1:51am On Jun 13, 2016
Lol. op started this thread expecting a hate party against the Yorubas but ended up getting sent to the cleaners.

Hahahahaha. My Yoruba friends I dey gbadun una style jare. I'm so sick and tired of these over emotional people who behave like they can't handle election loss. Never seen anyone handle loss worse than my brothers and sisters. Before I'd just watch idly when these tribal fights go on but now I'm in full support. My people and most especially Igbos need to be thought a lesson once and for all.
Come to think of it, so far looking at all the people cheering and hailing the militants blowing up SS lands and polluting our waters all over the social media are 80% Igbos. The bitter truth is that these people have deep issues, I'm very sorry to say.

So please awon ore mi, keep thrashing them until they learn some key socio-political etiquette.

13 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by yetunsbay(m): 5:37am On Jun 13, 2016
Is there anyway biafra cn be gimme to these noisemakers? For us to be able to see hw money is gonna be shared for every1 on d street. E FE LA!

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by 36xtr96r: 6:08am On Jun 13, 2016
AnotherSeun:

i just want you to know that,,, if you die 2day for being an igbo man,, few will applaud you but alot of ur brothers will mock cos yu die for nufin...

just imagine if yu were born an hausa dude,, yu wud have bin doing this same thing....
i have dealt with people like yu b4 and am sure yu will always wanna reply like an uneducated riffs.. if this tribal thing has eaten deep in2 yu,,, all yu needed is to start sumthing outside and show the world yu stealthily want a brk up...

I feel your eternal pains that you and your wicked kinsmen shall spend the rest of your miserable lives with your Fulani masters.

Take heart and channel your negative energies towards OduaArewanistan republic uniting all your murderous folks and parasites. Leave Igbos out of your miseries. Igbos have virtually nothing in common with you leeches and hypocrites.

However, if you insist, you can continue to whine, weep and wail on every available media page at the mere mention of Biaf... or NK till you meet your Waterloo...

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by reborn1: 6:14am On Jun 13, 2016
AnotherSeun:

You are wasting your time bros, been watching that moniker from the sidelines, always bitter and reposting same comments everywhere. Some people are jobless and cant even hide it.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by 36xtr96r: 6:28am On Jun 13, 2016
reborn1:
You are wasting your time bros, been watching that moniker from the sidelines, always bitter and reposting same comments everywhere. Some people are jobless and cant even hide it.

I understand that the wicked seed of bile-filled hatred planted in you by your forbears has yielded a bountiful harvest. Enjoy it while it last.

I also do understand that you hail from a disease and poverty-stricken enclave.
Bid me to assist you get a facelift in life...

Ciao...

1 Like

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by blackmatter007: 6:33am On Jun 13, 2016
Sweetlemon:
Lol. op started this thread expecting a hate party against the Yorubas but ended up getting sent to the cleaners.

Hahahahaha. My Yoruba friends I dey gbadun una style jare. I'm so sick and tired of these over emotional people who behave like they can't handle election loss. Never seen anyone handle loss worse than my brothers and sisters. Before I'd just watch idly when these tribal fights go on but now I'm in full support. My people and most especially Igbos need to be thought a lesson once and for all.
Come to think of it, so far looking at all the people cheering and hailing the militants blowing up SS lands and polluting our waters all over the social media are 80% Igbos. The bitter truth is that these people have deep issues, I'm very sorry to say.

So please awon ore mi, keep thrashing them until they learn some key socio-political etiquette.

Yariiba get lost !!!

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by PentiumPro(f): 8:44am On Jun 13, 2016
36xtr69r:

[s]Igbos don't care the amount of crude oil under the ground, but one thing is certain that at the mere mention of Biaf... or NK many foes and naysayers go bananas because they dread being left behind in this cesspit by Igbos.[/s]

Never in your stupidd existence do you ever quote me again.
Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by Slikbae: 9:29am On Jun 13, 2016
Don't mind the hopeless Igbos. I'm urhobo and no Niger Deltan sees any Igbo as a Niger deltan. don't believe the lies that 40% delta is Igbo and 60% of rivers people are Igbo's.

The truth is that even the igboid groups such as ikwerre and etche deny being Igbos. Forget their lies. They are not regarded as Niger deltans.
StOla:

Why the contradictory statement? How does your wish for Delta state not to be part of the Western Region erase the historical facts of such occurrence?

So SE Igbos are more related to Itshekiris of Delta state than Yorubas?

So Igbos own Delta over the majority Urhobos?

As usual, SE Igbos deciding who is SS or Niger Delta.

You never change, you never learn.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by 36xtr99r: 9:49am On Jun 13, 2016
Slikbae:
Don't mind the hopeless Igbos. I'm urhobo and no Niger Deltan sees any Igbo as a Niger deltan. don't believe the lies that 40% delta is Igbo and 60% of rivers people are Igbo's.

The truth is that even the igboid groups such as ikwerre and etche deny being Igbos. Forget their lies. They are not regarded as Niger deltans.

Igbos are not interested in sharing a country with murderous parasites cum treacherous backst*bbers. Igbos are not interested in anything Edoid or Yoruboid.

Igbos quest for nationhood is strictly for hardworking achievers and goal-getters, and not for lazy cowards who have only survived by being stooges and weak-minded fellows.

This is a free world of freedom of association. Urhobos, Ikwerres, Itsekiris, Edos and any other willing groups have the inalienable right to merge with their Yoruba counterparts in OduaArewanistan republic.

Stop creating unnecessary attentions for yourselves because you loathe truth and are scared stiff that a people seek self-determination.
Leave Igbos out of your miseries and face OduaArewanistan republic where you're most needed as loyal, slavish subjects.

Deluded hypocrites and leeches parading as angels of peace while they are ravenous wolves in sheep clothing!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by 36xtr99r: 9:52am On Jun 13, 2016
[s]
PentiumPro:
Never in your stupidd existence do you ever quote me again.
[/s]

I quite feel your eternal grief, however, it shall continue unabated till you meet your Waterloo...

Hopeless Dimw1t!

You think by colluding with your biased mod to ban my handle and hide my comments will reduce your agony. Never!
Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by AnotherSeun(m): 10:01am On Jun 13, 2016
36xtr96r:

I feel your eternal pains that you and your wicked kinsmen shall spend the rest of your miserable lives with your Fulani masters.

Take heart and channel your negative energies towards OduaArewanistan republic uniting all your murderous folks and parasites. Leave Igbos out of your miseries. Igbos have virtually nothing in common with you leeches and hypocrites.

However, if you insist, you can continue to whine, weep and wail on every available media page at the mere mention of Biaf... or NK till you meet your Waterloo...
why not upload a pix showing the dunce behind this senseless moniker...
or are yu afraid of letting people know yu an igbo dude like yu av always claim....
I dont really blame you,,, i blame ur PIF(Partner In Foolishness) who always like ur post no matter how insensible it sounds... pity whoever yu r living with cos yu might definitely infect them someday with this much stupidity.....
xteristic of ur comments
*no sensible statement made
*lack any sort of idea
*confused as f*uk
*shows yu lack home training
*show how dull yu r am sure even in class.
*lack any sense of reasoning
*insultive
*baselesss
*inability to make an objective point
*repetition
*shows yu how bitter yu r
*coward

i can go on tho but will stop here... dont know if some others has more observations to add to this.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by 36xtr99r: 10:11am On Jun 13, 2016
AnotherSeun:

why not upload a pix showing the dunce behind this senseless moniker...
or are yu afraid of letting people know yu an igbo dude like yu av always claim....
I dont really blame you,,, i blame ur PIF(Partner In Foolishness) who always like ur post no matter how insensible it sounds... pity whoever yu r living with cos yu might definitely infect them someday with this much stupidity.....
xteristic of ur comments
*no sensible statement made
*lack any sort of idea
*confused as f*uk
*shows yu lack home training
*show how dull yu r am sure even in class.
*lack any sense of reasoning
*insultive
*baselesss
*inability to make an objective point
*repetition
*shows yu how bitter yu r
*coward

i can go on tho but will stop here... dont know if some others has more observations to add to this.

I feel your eternal pains. You and your murderous folks shall continue to whine, weep, wail, yell and gnash your teeth at the mere hearing of Biaf... or NK, with thick mucous dripping down your smelly noses as if your whole essence in life is being taken away from you.

Let it be hammered into your thick skull that Igbos cannot afford to continue to share a country with verm1ns and vagabonds like you who have merely flourished and survived, at the expense of others, by the unjust, lopsided system and the relentless ass-licking of your slave masters.

Self-determination remains an inalienable right of a people. A legitimate agitation by a people for a simple referendum is no way a crime.

Igbos have nothing in common with you leeches. Go create your OduaArewanistan republic uniting all your fellow murderous folks and parasites.

Find your brothers whom you were forcefully cut off from and leave Igbos as they are in no way related to you greedy, wicked treasury looters cum murderous parasites.
It has been a curse having to share a country with wicked souls and hypocrites.

The earlier you stop lying to yourselves and acknowledge the real situation on ground the better for your survival.
Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by AnotherSeun(m): 10:30am On Jun 13, 2016
36xtr99r:

I feel your eternal pains. You and your murderous folks shall continue to whine, weep, wail, yell and gnash your teeth at the mere hearing of Biaf... or NK, with thick mucous dripping down your smelly noses as if your whole essence in life is being taken away from you.

Let it be hammered into your thick skull that Igbos cannot afford to continue to share a country with verm1ns and vagabonds like you who have merely flourished and survived, at the expense of others, by the unjust, lopsided system and the relentless ass-licking of your slave masters.

Self-determination remains an inalienable right of a people. A legitimate agitation by a people for a simple referendum is no way a crime.

Igbos have nothing in common with you leeches. Go create your OduaArewanistan republic uniting all your fellow murderous folks and parasites.

Find your brothers whom you were forcefully cut off from and leave Igbos as they are in no way related to you greedy, wicked treasury looters cum murderous parasites.
It has been a curse having to share a country with wicked souls and hypocrites.

The earlier you stop lying to yourselves and acknowledge the real situation on ground the better for your survival.
Are you an online robot?
You keep repeating the samething everytime you make a comment.. or are you that less creative that you have nufin else to say?

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by blackmatter007: 10:31am On Jun 13, 2016
Slikbae:

Tah! Shut up your stinking mouth, you fake urhobo, speak for your self alone, don't you fucking get it!!!, My inlaw is an igboman from ikwerre so wtf are you saying! He has never denied his igbo ancestry so who are you to label him a non igbo? So because gowon and his treacherous allies divided the igbos and you think mere geographical division equals new identity, are you high? How dare you meddle in the affairs of my people, who made you our spokesman.

You open your dirty stinking mouth and blab that etche, ndoni, aniomas are not igbos! Since when? Because of gowons evil boundary adjustment you think you have divided the igbo heritage, i laugh at your stupidity!

Now listen, You yariiba fool, face your region and leave the igbos alone. We are nt friends neither are we brothers, the average igbo man sees a yoruba man as a diabolic two faced serpent, we dont like ypu guys. If you think you can come on here with some stupid narrative to suit your evil plans, mr man i have proofs to counter your every move
Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by Slikbae: 10:39am On Jun 13, 2016
Lmao..... what a deranged fellow. Look around you, and ask yourself who the real leeches are. I'm proud to be Urhobo, I'm proud to be ND. ND feeds this nation. Igbos and Hausas are the real parasites and leeches. Y'all are wanabee NDs. Every now and you try to attach yourselves to SS. Can't y'all be proud of your identity for once?

Focus on your parasitic SE. Niger deltans don't give a donkey's ass about SE. We are self sufficient. If we secede today, the ND republic would automatically have the largest economy in Africa because Nigeria is ND. yes! before now, crude oil accounted for 93% revenue and 94% of that crude comes from ND. On the other hand, the east has never been economically viable.

So who are the leeches and parasites?
Get well soon negro!!

36xtr99r:

Igbos are not interested in sharing a country with murderous parasites cum treacherous backst*bbers. Igbos are not interested in anything Edoid or Yoruboid.

Igbos quest for nationhood is strictly for hardworking achievers and goal-getters, and not for lazy cowards who have only survived by being stooges and weak-minded fellows.

This is a free world of freedom of association. Urhobos, Ikwerres, Itsekiris, Edos and any other willing groups have the inalienable right to merge with their Yoruba counterparts in OduaArewanistan republic.

Stop creating unnecessary attentions for yourselves because you loathe truth and are scared stiff that a people seek self-determination.
Leave Igbos out of your miseries and face OduaArewanistan republic where you're most needed as loyal, slavish subjects.

Deluded hypocrites and leeches parading as angels of peace while they are ravenous wolves in sheep clothing!

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by Slikbae: 10:41am On Jun 13, 2016
I didn't read your crap!!

Leeches and thieves?? [s]
blackmatter007:

Tah! Shut up your stinking mouth, you fake urhobo, speak for your self alone, don't you fucking get it!!!, My inlaw is an igboman from ikwerre so wtf are you saying! He has never denied his igbo ancestry so who are you to label him a non igbo? So because gowon and his treacherous allies divided the igbos and you think mere geographical division equals new identity, are you high? How dare you meddle in the affairs of my people, who made you our spokesman.

You open your dirty stinking mouth and blab that etche, ndoni, aniomas are not igbos! Since when? Because of gowons evil boundary adjustment you think you have divided the igbo heritage, i laugh at your stupidity!

Now listen, You yariiba fool, face your region and leave the igbos alone. We are nt friends neither are we brothers, the average igbo man sees a yoruba man as a diabolic two faced serpent, we dont like ypu guys. If you think you can come on here with some stupid narrative to suit your evil plans, mr man i have proofs to counter your every move
[/s]
Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by blackmatter007: 10:47am On Jun 13, 2016
Slikbae:
I didn't read your crap!!

Leeches and thieves??

Your biz, but i dare you to walk up to my inlaw and tell him that he is not an igbo man, i dare you to call out ugomba , an anioma and tell he is not an igboman, i dare you to call my friend and brother who is also an anioma, and tell he is not an igboman.

What ever curses and slaps you get, blame your mouth.

If you are ready to defend your lies, I'll send you a pm and also my inlaw's address just so you can proof to everyome on here that the etches, ikwerres, and aniomas are not igbos.

Till then!

Have a nice day!

1 Like

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by reborn1: 1:58pm On Jun 13, 2016
[s]
36xtr96r:

I understand that the wicked seed of bile-filled hatred planted in you by your forbears has yielded a bountiful harvest. Enjoy it while it last.

Ciao...
[/s]
Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by reborn1: 2:05pm On Jun 13, 2016
[s]
blackmatter007:

[/s]

WTF is wrong with your cursed animals from the sad beast country. I can see the mods have allow you cannibals to insult and break all rules without ban. You are always here to speak for everyone and even call anyone that dare reject your claim as Yoruba. Are you that foolish that you see Yoruba everywhere and even in your dreams.

An Urhobo man said you should leave him alone and you cursing him, why are you scared to stand alone? Why fighting with him over his own identity? Are you truly cursed that you have nothing meaningful to do with your pathetic life than fighting over meaningless bullshit online. Leave Yorubas alone and stop disgracing your already cursed and damned tribe. Everyone on nairaland cant be Yoruba, go bury your cursed head in shame and leave Yoruba alone.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by reborn1: 2:10pm On Jun 13, 2016
blackmatter007:

Yariiba get lost !!!

Ediotic Ibo man, The Akwa Ibom lady sweetlemon is an old member of this forum and was even a contestant of the Miss Nairaland pageant. You are a nobody and just a pained cursed Igbo fighting tooth and nail to drag the minorities with you. You jobless drug pusher assume the role of the ND spokesman attacking anyone that dare counter your lies. Leave Yoruba alone and dont kill your foolish self cos of frustration. Shameless nitwit

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by 63xtr99r: 2:36pm On Jun 13, 2016
Slikbae:
Lmao..... what a deranged fellow. Look around you, and ask yourself who the real leeches are. I'm proud to be Urhobo, I'm proud to be ND. ND feeds this nation. Igbos and Hausas are the real parasites and leeches. Y'all are wanabee NDs. Every now and you try to attach yourselves to SS. Can't y'all be proud of your identity for once?

Focus on your parasitic SE. Niger deltans don't give a donkey's ass about SE. We are self sufficient. If we secede today, the ND republic would automatically have the largest economy in Africa because Nigeria is ND. yes! before now, crude oil accounted for 93% revenue and 94% of that crude comes from ND. On the other hand, the east has never been economically viable.

So who are the leeches and parasites?
Get well soon negro!!

You must be on a non-return to insanity...

Miserable bigot, I've stated to you lots to stop creating unnecessary attentions for yourselves and face OduaArewanistan republic where you're most needed as loyal, slavish subjects.

Urhobos, Ikwerres, Itsekiris, Edos and any other willing groups have the inalienable right to merge with their Yoruba counterparts in OduaArewanistan republic.

If you're no leech or ab0ki ass-licking cretin then channel your negative energies towards consolidating your OduaArewanistan republic uniting all your murderous folks.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by 63xtr99r: 2:38pm On Jun 13, 2016
AnotherSeun:

Are you an online robot?
You keep repeating the samething everytime you make a comment.. or are you that less creative that you have nufin else to say?

I can see that you're clueless and lack wits...

Do channel your negative energies towards OduaArewanistan republic.
Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by 63xtr99r: 2:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
reborn1:

Ciao...
Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by 63xtr99r: 2:56pm On Jun 13, 2016
[s]
reborn1:
WTF is wrong with your cursed animals from the sad beast country. I can see the mods have allow you cannibals to insult and break all rules without ban. You are always here to speak for everyone and even call anyone that dare reject your claim as Yoruba. Are you that foolish that you see Yoruba everywhere and even in your dreams.

An Urhobo man said you should leave him alone and you cursing him, why are you scared to stand alone? Why fighting with him over his own identity? Are you truly cursed that you have nothing meaningful to do with your pathetic life than fighting over meaningless bullshit online. Leave Yorubas alone and stop disgracing your already cursed and damned tribe. Everyone on nairaland cant be Yoruba, go bury your cursed head in shame and leave Yoruba alone.
[/s]

You're whining, weeping and wailing profusely on NL is sickening.

Are you and your people that worthless as to stand for something good in life that you can live and die for?

Learn to steer clear of the IPOB tsunamic movement...

1 Like

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by reborn1: 2:58pm On Jun 13, 2016
63xtr99r:
[s]

You're whining, weeping and wailing profusely on NL is sickening.

Are you and your people that worthless as to stand for something good in life that you can live and die for?

Learn to steer clear of the IPOB tsunamic movement...
[/s]

A grown man will hundreds of monikers just to post and repost same long rants on nairaland yet you want me to take you serious.

I will rather direct you to the mod than waste my precious time on a certified mad person who waste his entire pathetic life copying and pasting same words all over nairaland.

@mynd44, Rule 19

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by 09xtr99r: 11:19am On Jun 19, 2016
[s]
reborn1:
A grown man will hundreds of monikers just to post and repost same long rants on nairaland yet you want me to take you serious.

I will rather direct you to the mod than waste my precious time on a certified mad person who waste his entire pathetic life copying and pasting same words all over nairaland.
[/s]

Silly talk from a dimwitted bigot on a non-return path to insanity!
Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 19, 2016
blackmatter007:
I have noticed this trend online in comment sections of blogs, and forums. The yorubas are becoming spokesmen of niger delta in the sense that they claim igbos are not indigenous to some niger delta states or they claim igbo groups deny their igbo ancestry therefore can not be said to be igbos, some even go to the length of opening monikers just so they can claim to be the said igbo groups and then deny their igbo heritage to support their evil plan.
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by laudate: 11:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
Giyerte:
Taaaaaaaaaaa, I say dapada.

We will never be part of una, na Una people dey claim lag coz it is better than Una side.

Abi u Don see a Yoruba man dey claim Enugu or Anambra

Una no go kill person with laugh for here...!! shocked cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by Ejanla07: 7:28am On Jul 04, 2016
Aigbofa:

Akpabio is simply paranoid. If you see Yoruba mercenaries disrupting other regions of Nigeria, it won't be long before you start seeing them in your dreams chasing after you.

but yoruba pastor already see Igbo giants in his dream
Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by Mckennedy: 7:50am On Jul 04, 2016
HeGeMon:
Nigga! That's oil bro! & they have also got it, even with a refinery underway! So what?? They aren't shouting hell fire brimstone, & all that chest beating sound, forget. Let sleeping dogs lye.

Forget the crap there's no oil in lagos,,, if you think there's oil, please tell me the locations not fake news paper publications....Aje oil field at where which location? Don't come to tell me Dahomey
located around Badagry beach. which I've lived since 1997. #brownenvelopemedia

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad / NBC Shuts Down REACH FM, Okorocha's Radio Station In Imo State / Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.