Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil (21423 Views)

Update On Exercise Crocodile Smile II In The South West And Niger Delta / Buhari And Niger-Delta Dialogue Team Meet + What PMB Told Them - Photos / Buhari Begins Niger-Delta Oil Spill Cleaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by Poweredbreww: 11:10am On Jan 25, 2017
chansmokers:

Number one troll of nairaland poweredbrew who's obsession with igbos will lead to his early demise
Ask awo

Here comes another attention seeking cocaine smuggler, how can i be obsessed with cannibals? You loudmouthed miscreants are the one that scream afonja everywhere as if they are responsible for the poverty rocking your life. Go find a job and stop disgracing yourself.

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by chansmokers: 1:08pm On Jan 25, 2017
Poweredbreww:

Here comes another attention seeking cocaine smuggler, how can i be obsessed with cannibals? You loudmouthed miscreants are the one that scream afonja everywhere as if they are responsible for the poverty rocking your life. Go find a job and stop disgracing yourself.
I am in my office handling important matters while you jobless old fool is on nairaland wasting your miserable life

1 Like

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by Poweredbreww: 1:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
chansmokers:

I am in my office handling important matters while you jobless old fool is on nairaland wasting your miserable life

See your dirty trouser, buhahahahaha. Dirty cocaine smuggler, you are getting set to transport your drugs, they are waiting for you in Asia where you will meet your end. Shameless thing.

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by chansmokers: 3:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
Poweredbreww:

See your dirty trouser, buhahahahaha. Dirty cocaine smuggler, you are getting set to transport your drugs, they are waiting for you in Asia where you will meet your end. Shameless thing.
I doubt you and your generations can aford my trouser.
Life is sweet
See as i am making money in ofe mmanu land and the so called indigene by name poweredbrew is at home lying jobless

1 Like

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by googlepikins: 3:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
until we Yorubas grant them independence,they will always remain the 8th class tribe in Nigeria.
even the ijaws and urhobos are regarded in Nigeria politics before yeebos.
they are just useful as asswipes.dazall
we ijaws don't see Yorubas as one or brothers. We don't have anything in common with you Yorubas, religion, culture, tradition or even food. So as I always say, Yorubas should stay away from SS
Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by Mckennedy: 3:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
another rant from a fifth class citizen, so after all your stupid convulsion what do you want to do.
yeebos girls are known as prostitutes,baby factories output units.
mumu which useless eastern development is Yoruba scared off,what development can drug trafficking and gala sales bring?
most of your forefathers were educated in the west through free education policy financed by cocoa productions.

Lol Cocoa money ko ! coal money ni?
Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by Poweredbreww: 8:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
chansmokers:

I doubt you and your generations can aford my trouser.
Life is sweet
See as i am making money in ofe mmanu land and the so called indigene by name poweredbrew is at home lying jobless

Lmaooo. Dirty 100 naira trouser; thats your only achievement in life after 40 years on earth, funniest thing is you inherited the dirty thing from your late father. Of course, you are making money by peddling drugs through your anus cheesy Dont blame ofe nmmanu when they behead you in Asia. Lmaooo

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by Poweredbreww: 8:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
googlepikins:
we ijaws don't see Yorubas as one or brothers. We don't have anything in common with you Yorubas, religion, culture, tradition or even food. So as I always say, Yorubas should stay away from SS

Abia man claiming ijaw. Shameless people denying their tribe since 1709BC.

7 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by runbeni(m): 8:58am On Apr 24, 2019
Yoruba's are not anybody's problem, if u wanna leave naija, pls leave. don't just drag people that doesn't wanna join u. SS say they don't wanna join Igbo, una dey vex. ikwerre isn't Igbo na war Igbo wage. and that u are an Igbo man from ikwerre make u an ikwerre man, just like Yoruba's in ikwerre and anoima are ikwerre and anoima men. its allowed. stop forcing edoid groups into Igbo land. argue with me.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 24, 2019
runbeni:
Y[s]oruba's are not anybody's problem, if u wanna leave naija, pls leave. don't just drag people that doesn't wanna join u. SS say they don't wanna join Igbo, una dey vex. ikwerre isn't Igbo na war Igbo wage. and that u are an Igbo man from ikwerre make u an ikwerre man, just like Yoruba's in ikwerre and anoima are ikwerre and anoima men. its allowed. stop forcing edoid groups into Igbo land. argue with me[/s].

A yoruba man was almost killed in Rivers for telling an Ikwerre man he is not Igbo. You can say this only online but don't ever try it in real life. This is not 80s, 90s and early 2000s, This is 2019 courtesy of Nnamdi Kanu who has destroyed that seed of divide planted by Yorubas like you among us. Wicked things, worst that devil...spits!

1 Like

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by runbeni(m): 12:17pm On Apr 24, 2019
Olu20090:

A yoruba man was almost killed in Rivers for telling an Ikwerre man he is not Igbo. You can say this only online but don't ever try it in real life. This is not 80s, 90s and early 2000s, This is 2019 courtesy of Nnamdi Kanu who has destroyed that seed of divide planted by Yorubas like you among us. Wicked things, worst that devil...spits!

and an Igbo man was also almost lynched for calling an ikwerre man Igbo. Igbo man loves to call himself ikwerre but few ikwerre men regards themselves as Igbo. they will educate you on their edoid ancestry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holiday For Eid Al-fitr / 2023: Why Zoning May Not Work In APC – Ganduje / Godwin Maduka Celebrates His 61st Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.