Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) (98619 Views)

Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy / South African Woman Catches Her Man Driving A Side Chick & Climbs On His Car / Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by ENCOUNTER(f): 10:37pm On Jun 12, 2016
Dis attitude of hers might evn b d rison d man cheats, mayb wit a less troublesom lady. I dnt suport chaetin bt most tymz b4 we caastin stone on d chaetin man check d knife he married @hm as wife. Women must learn d act of submission.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by AquaPetals(f): 10:37pm On Jun 12, 2016
AnusOdourInhaler:
Thug woman
Are you for real? This is your monicker?
Well, come here and do the nEedful. I just ate watery beans and I'm donating 'stuff'
grin grin grin
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 12, 2016
benedictac:
Rubbish! No man is worth fighting for.

I am worth waging war for.
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by ENCOUNTER(f): 10:38pm On Jun 12, 2016
Dis attitude of hers might evn b d rison d man cheats, mayb wit a less troublesom lady. I dnt suport cheatin bt most tymz b4 we caastin stone on d chaetin man check d knife he married @hm as wife. Women must learn d act of submission.
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by victorazy(m): 10:39pm On Jun 12, 2016
benedictac:

Meaning "no god is worth to warship"
Your decieving ursef!

Ask ursef why she no go beat the man rather the poor defenseless girl is because is men's world. The ealier u know that my dear sister na Eve causam.

I don't support cheats but this her attitude may even be the reason why the man is cheating on her, or don't u think so?
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 12, 2016
ronald4lif:
What lessons? Why didn't she take her fight to the lascivious man she married? If I were the lady I'll team up and go beat the hell out of her foolish self. She left the randy man she married coz she couldn't face him abi.
Why will any girl want to wreck another woman's home?.

#We reap wat we sow.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by hopilo: 10:40pm On Jun 12, 2016
Married men, rule one. Never hang on a particular girl more than once, every girl you meet as a married, just bleep once and discard. I bet you madam will never know.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by ronald4lif(m): 10:41pm On Jun 12, 2016
herbie27:
Why will any girl want to wreck another woman's home?.

#We reap wat we sow.

The man is wrecking his home, not the girl. Didn't he know he was married before approaching her? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by chrisskynet(m): 10:42pm On Jun 12, 2016
Hehehehehe.. Blue pant..Turns me off wen i c ladies wearing blue pants.. Rhymes wit d T-shirt.. Blue T-shirt blue pants..
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by hasyn04(m): 10:43pm On Jun 12, 2016
No just make mouth here o0oo
benedictac:

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 10:45pm On Jun 12, 2016
benedictac:
na so ooo my dear! No woman is worth fighting for too ooo!
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by DEAFandDUMB(f): 10:46pm On Jun 12, 2016
Even today being Sunday, someone is somewhere doing thesame thing with someone's husband...

Hard fact...

2 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by STENON(f): 10:47pm On Jun 12, 2016
Pathetic !!!

Oh God, I pray for a Peaceful marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by solidman59(m): 10:47pm On Jun 12, 2016
Shhhhhhhh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
benedictac:
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by tansho(m): 10:47pm On Jun 12, 2016
The woman has been watching Cheaters
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 12, 2016
ronald4lif:

The man is wrecking his home, not the girl. Didn't he know he was married before approaching her? undecided
And she knew he was married b4 dating him.

Some of you are hypocrites here, some of those girls abusing the woman, even fight over a common boyfriend.

Wat God has joined 2gether let no man put asunder....including jobless girls.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 12, 2016
This woman messed up big time. There are other ways of dealing wt a cheating husband than this.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by benedictac(f): 10:48pm On Jun 12, 2016
victorazy:

Meaning "no god is worth to warship"
Your decieving ursef!

Ask ursef why she no go beat the man rather the poor defenseless girl is because is men's world. The ealier u know that my dear sister na Eve causam.

Bros e never reach quarrel, me I can never fight because of any man who does not respect me. Thank God, God has given me children that are my joy. My Papa no kill my mama so no man go make me get hypertension biko. The time I'm supposed to be fending for my kids, I go use am go dey fight for one yeye man. What of in the process of the fight I'm injured or God forbid I go die, will he not marry another woman? what will be the fate of my children? So I still repeat, no man is worth fighting for biko

4 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by holuwatunmishe(f): 10:48pm On Jun 12, 2016
she shouldn't have gone this far now, she has problem with her husband not d Lady . and I feel only an illiterate will behave like this.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by benedictac(f): 10:50pm On Jun 12, 2016
hasyn04:
Bro I no make mouth oooo. I no fit kill myself for any man biko

2 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 12, 2016
tansho:
The woman has been watching Cheaters

Not just watching, it looks more like one of cheater's shot
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 12, 2016
hasyn04:
No mind that girl. cheesy

No boyfriend is worth fighting for. grin bt i will fight for my husband.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 12, 2016
benedictac:

Bros e never reach quarrel, me I can never fight because of any man who does not respect me. Thank God, God has given me children that are my joy. My Papa no kill my mama so no man go make me get hypertension biko. The time I'm supposed to be fending for my kids, I go use am go dey fight for one yeye man. What of in the process of the fight I'm injured or God forbid I go die, will he not marry another woman? what will be the fate of my children? So I still repeat, no man is worth fighting for biko

That is absolutely right sis. No man is worth fighting for. The earlier women realise this the better

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by ronald4lif(m): 10:58pm On Jun 12, 2016
herbie27:
And she knew he was married b4 dating him.

Some of you are hypocrites here, some of those girls abusing the woman, even fight over a common boyfriend.

Wat God has joined 2gether let no man put asunder....including jobless girls.

How did you know she knew he was married? It's there an ensign on married men forehead?

FYI I don't fight over anyone and any woman who ain't a spineless coward should confront her man not the innocent women he chases with his randy d1ck.

He's the one putting an asunder on his own union by gambolling on anything in skirt, why put the cart before the horse? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Trexnemesis(m): 11:01pm On Jun 12, 2016
hopilo:
Married men, rule one. Never hang on a particular girl more than once, every girl you meet as a married, just bleep once and discard. I bet you madam will never know.

Noted. Good advice. Thanks a lot. I will start sacking and replacing them tomawo. 1 woman, 1 nak.
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 12, 2016
when breeze blow foul yansch go open
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by seankay(m): 11:04pm On Jun 12, 2016
When you marry a shameless woman like this,you are bound to cheat! What did the aproko of a friend gain?
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 12, 2016
[quote author=ENCOUNTER post=46518827]Dis attitude of hers might evn b d rison d man cheats, mayb wit a less troublesom lady. I dnt suport cheatin bt most tymz b4 we caastin stone on d chaetin man check d knife he married @hm as wife. Women must learn d act of submission. [/quote

Submission! submission!! submission!!! That is all u will hear when a man cheats. Always looking for excuse to cover up. What about those women dat gives total submission and yet there husbands still cheat? But if it was d other way round now (I mean if d wife cheats) no body will remember to say dat d man is not loving her enough for her to go into cheating. Like a lady earlier said , no man is worth fighting for. Man will always cheat no matter how u try pleasing them. The earlier women realise this, d better
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by gratiaeo(m): 11:11pm On Jun 12, 2016
Lol

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by luckingcurvy(f): 11:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
psychologist:
Young woman get ya acts right and your hubby won't be sleeping around

no matter the act you get right, if your man choose to mess around I bet you me he will, and by the way what act?, dressing well? exercising well? smelling well?, making love to him well? feeding him well? not asking for money well? respecting him well? my dear any other one? a man can love his wife very much and still cheat. Guess that's the curse God gave them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 12, 2016
seankay:
When you marry a shameless woman like this,you are bound to cheat! What did the aproko of a friend gain?

Why don't you reframe ur statement. When u married a shameless woman, a shameless man will cheats. If d man is not shameless will he indulge in cheating? The woman just behave shamelessly because d man is also shameless, period.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! / Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.