Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,217 members, 7,811,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) (98623 Views)

Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy / South African Woman Catches Her Man Driving A Side Chick & Climbs On His Car / Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 13, 2016
ronald4lif:
What lessons? Why didn't she take her fight to the lascivious man she married? If I were the lady I'll team up and go beat the hell out of her foolish self. She left the randy man she married coz she couldn't face him abi.
Both were wrong. Don't support either of the side.

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by laparry12(f): 6:41am On Jun 13, 2016
I won't be surprise if she ends up loosing the husband.She should have snapped them,go back home & wait for him, or better still, should not hv even paid attention to the gossip monger. misplaced priority.
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 13, 2016
Proffdada:
Interesting but I don't know why women fight over men instead of beating the unfaithful man undecided
im prescribing a movie, "the other woman", very funny and interesting.
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by onatisi(m): 7:12am On Jun 13, 2016
Joygalore:
Dumbo wife undecided

This ain't gonna stop him from cheating.
infact she just gave him the complete reason and go ahead to cheat or even marry a second wife. This is exactly the chance and opportunity men would have been waiting for to either send the wife packing or marrying another woman.

Silence is always powerful
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 7:20am On Jun 13, 2016
benedictac:
Rubbish! No man is worth fighting for.
same here. No woman is worth fighting for. They are all the same.. it's just packaging
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Leorichy: 7:22am On Jun 13, 2016
benedictac:
Rubbish! No man is worth fighting for.

yeah,until you meet me...

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 13, 2016
Your husband is hungrying for away match, you dey blame football....if you break the ball, will it cure your husband's hunger? Mtcheww angry
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 13, 2016
ronald4lif:

How did you know she knew he was married? It's there an ensign on married men forehead?

FYI I don't fight over anyone and any woman who ain't a spineless coward should confront her man not the innocent women he chases with his randy d1ck.

He's the one putting an asunder on his own union by gambolling on anything in skirt, why put the cart before the horse? undecided
Quote me any where.

There's no way a girl will be hanging out with a married man and she won't knw he's married, even if he hide it frm her.

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by benedictac(f): 7:28am On Jun 13, 2016
Leorichy:

Are u richer than Dangote? Lolz
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Orikinla(m): 7:34am On Jun 13, 2016
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by laikas: 7:37am On Jun 13, 2016
senatorizyking:
Lol ! This only happens when you get married to a thug....
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by laikas: 7:43am On Jun 13, 2016
Chimaritoponcho:
wat sort of woman lets her fellow woman beat her without fighting bk
she tried, buh she was no match for the mans wife.

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by laikas: 7:48am On Jun 13, 2016
Leorichy:

because? u be gold?
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Exponental(m): 7:48am On Jun 13, 2016
ronald4lif:
What lessons? Why didn't she take her fight to the lascivious man she married? If I were the lady I'll team up and go beat the hell out of her foolish self. She left the randy man she married coz she couldn't face him abi.
#team part2
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by phillip001(m): 7:53am On Jun 13, 2016
ronald4lif:
. So if u catch ur wife with another,u will beat ur wife abi? I'm just asking.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 13, 2016
If it is the lady coming onto her husband, then she is on track,as some ladies are just out to displace the wife she they can take over,but if her husband is the dog that can't keep his long thing inside his boxers,the she just wasted her effort and strength,such men are not worth it
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Leorichy: 8:07am On Jun 13, 2016
benedictac:

Are u richer than Dangote? Lolz
no missus,money is not everything,it's because i will treat you like a queen!

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 13, 2016
benedictac:

Thanks sis, even all the ones that have been fighting has the problem been solved? Have the men stopped cheating. Abeg women wake up boh

Yeah, u are so real. I like ladies like u. Some will not learn that d more u fight d more they indulge in it and even make them feel more important. The best way is to just focus on how to make ur life better. Once they knw dat u don't give a dam abt them, they feel they are loosing u and come back to their rightful sense.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by victorazy(m): 8:11am On Jun 13, 2016
benedictac:

Any man that will choose another woman over me is a yeye man and does not deserve my tears and fight over.

Mmmmm is OK

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by andreernest28(m): 8:21am On Jun 13, 2016
ladies unah hear
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Proudlesbiangal(f): 8:22am On Jun 13, 2016
herbie27:
Why will any girl want to wreck another woman's home?.

#We reap wat we sow.
how do we know the lady even knew the husband was married? Dumb women blame and fight other women for their men's infidelity. The problem lies with him and not the so called mistress or girlfriends. She is not married to her so the mistress does not owe the wife anything. The problem lies with the husband. So if the husband gets another mistress she will beat her too. If he gets 50 mistresses than she will beat all 50 ladies? That's dumb ass Bleep cos there will always be more and more women that her husband can cheat with unless she is planning to become a profeesional mistress beater her whole life. The husband is the problem and he needs to be faced. Dumb ass agbero wife.

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by buJu234: 8:23am On Jun 13, 2016
dat will b end of the marriage.

that same night; either she pack her load and leave the marriage or I leave the marriage...

wat nonsense;

cant she wait and confront the man @ home...
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by LEXYCOM: 8:26am On Jun 13, 2016
The mistress no smart jor......I have the sleeping with my madam husband and I have never be caught for once......we celebrated 3 years of dating without be caught last week
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Proudlesbiangal(f): 8:28am On Jun 13, 2016
cekhoe:
If it is the lady coming onto her husband, then she is on track,as some ladies are just out to displace the wife she they can take over,but if her husband is the dog that can't keep his long thing inside his boxers,the she just wasted her effort and strength,such men are not worth it
this is the most moronic statement have ever heard. If the ladies are coming on to her husband its his duty to put a stop to it and put them in place. No woman can force a man to do what he does not want to do. That's a fact! If a guy approaches you and you don't like him. Will you allow him to continue or get close to you? You will tell him off immediately so why is it different now to blame the woman if your husband cheats. If the lady is a close friend or family member then you have reason to feel hurt but if she is someone you dont know then she does not owe you anything. In life you will get good and bad people. Some men don't care if you are married just like some women but its left to their conscience.
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Irreplaceable48(f): 8:34am On Jun 13, 2016
I wonder y everyone is blaming d poor woman!! what bout d Silly idiot that decided to flirt with a married man??
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 13, 2016
Irreplaceable48:
I wonder y everyone is blaming d poor woman!! what bout d Silly idiot that decided to flirt with a married man??
all have their parts they played but the wife messed up big time.
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 13, 2016
Ihebu4chelsea:
same here. No woman is worth fighting for. They are all the same.. it's just packaging
except mothers I.e if they're responsible.
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 13, 2016
Proudlesbiangal:
this is the most moronic statement have ever heard. If the ladies are coming on to her husband its his duty to put a stop to it and put them in place. No woman can force a man to do what he does not want to do. That's a fact! If a guy approaches you and you don't like him. Will you allow him to continue or get close to you? You will tell him off immediately so why is it different now to blame the woman if your husband cheats. If the lady is a close friend or family member then you have reason to feel hurt but if she is someone you dont know then she does not owe you anything. In life you will get good and bad people. Some men don't care if you are married just like some women but its left to their conscience.
please,I have the right to air my view,if you are not comfortable with it then be matured about it, instead if being bitchy about it,I didn't make a moronic statement, just because your views don't tally with other people's doesn't mean you should shove it and demean them,now swerve, I drew my points from life experiences of people I know,so don't come here and start flexing muscle with me,instead of thinking of the best thing to.do if it were to happen to you ,some people will tell you to ignore, from experience of people, it has never ended in favor of the woman
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 13, 2016
Proudlesbiangal:
how do we know the lady even knew the husband was married? Dumb women blame and fight other women for their men's infidelity. The problem lies with him and not the so called mistress or girlfriends. She is not married to her so the mistress does not owe the wife anything. The problem lies with the husband. So if the husband gets another mistress she will beat her too. If he gets 50 mistresses than she will beat all 50 ladies? That's dumb ass Bleep cos there will always be more and more women that her husband can cheat with unless she is planning to become a profeesional mistress beater her whole life. The husband is the problem and he needs to be faced. Dumb ass agbero wife.
There's no way any mistress won't knw a man is married.

Girls jst love going after married men, nt minding the consequences, wives build homes...they bring the best out of their husbands and even wen these men want to cheat, there's always an accomplice and is wrong to be a home wrecker.

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 13, 2016
Proudlesbiangal:
You sound like you've been having affairs with married men.

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 13, 2016
Lol.. I won't blame d wife for acting dat way.. she has probably warned d wh*re but she refused to listen... Most gals are desperate these days. .. Dey don't mind snatching husbands ooo.... Chai.. Married women should shine their eyes ooo... Young gals these days aren't smiling.... If I catch any who*e with my husband eh.. I'll deal with mercilessly.. But I'll make sure I warn her first b4 taking actions... if she nor dey hear word den I'll teach her a lesson of her life.... Hungry bit*ches looking for someone husband to snatch... . .

Abeg if u don't like my comment just jump and pass.. Don't want any fool on my mentions

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by lordkhalifa(m): 9:47am On Jun 13, 2016
Women should know that fighting over a man will never make him love you. It will only make him upset with you. Free him and he will love you more... Rule 1: Never interfere with a man's fun. kiss cheesy wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! / Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.