Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) (98620 Views)

Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy / South African Woman Catches Her Man Driving A Side Chick & Climbs On His Car / Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by ohame: 1:37am On Jun 13, 2016
Met this man and he has been a lovely sugar daddy...got his contact through Mr.JOHNSON...if you need an older spouse contact him..+234 810 119 1615
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by DUOz(m): 2:24am On Jun 13, 2016
benedictac:
Rubbish! No man is worth fighting for.
Shurup dere baby. Dont say dat outside
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by victme1(m): 2:28am On Jun 13, 2016
Lwkmd, I beg make una tell d woman say her actions can further fan the love be the lovers o.

Eni ti e tori nami ni ma padafe {person wey una beat me because, na him I go marry] heheheheh
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by AreaFada2: 2:36am On Jun 13, 2016
Why women always fight the other woman, I never get it.

The woman never cheated on you, the man did.

Except where the other woman is a family friend, wife's relative, etc. Still, the only marriage vows were between you and your hubby.
Others may have abused your trust, but they did not break any vows. Your hubby did.

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Elbege(m): 3:12am On Jun 13, 2016
To snatch ones husband is an offense. So let her pay for it. What about the man
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Arabs999: 3:35am On Jun 13, 2016
pimpchi:
Ikebe no go put me for wahala....... O o o Ikebe....... O o o Ikebe... (passing and singing)
...Ikebe Super.. Konji wahala..
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by lexylexy(m): 4:03am On Jun 13, 2016
AreaFada2:

Except where the other woman is a family friend, wife's relative, etc. Still, the only marriage vows were between you and your hubby.
Others may have abused your trust, but they did not break any vows. Your hubby did.

Abeg d mistress got what she deserved-a good beat down. Dis has nothing to do with marriage vows,its poetic justice. Any woman or man that sleeps with a married man or woman respectively deserves worse than dis,infact they deserve DEATH because they have killed and destroyed a lot of homes and families. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Nobody: 4:05am On Jun 13, 2016
The man is an Oke mkpi, how many women do u want to beat !!! U go fight tire

Just leave the he-goat alone, you have made the mistake of marrying him don't make another mistake of disgracing yourself .

Na who waist go pain?? Na who go get big blockus??

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by badostic: 4:24am On Jun 13, 2016
The woman is tired of the marriage, if the man is the home provider, it means the man will throw him out.

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by muri4mig(m): 4:24am On Jun 13, 2016
This only happen when u get married to Fayose's daughter grin
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Pyno30: 4:25am On Jun 13, 2016
Kolababe:
Indeed hell has no fury like a woman scorned. This young lady in a video that has gone viral learnt the hard way that the saying is true, after she was attacked and humiliated in public by the wife of the man she was having an affair with. It seems the wife had been trailing them for a while. She Went with someone to capture the action as she finally busted them this time around. She proceeded to teach the poor lady a lesson. The friend of the wife, pictured in trousers actually led her to where the husband and the mistress had just finished catching fun and were about to leave.

However, the husband seemed to side with the mistress as he rescued her from the claws of her enraged wife. That's the cheating husband in blue t-shirt. It took the support of another man to hold the woman down from wrecking more havoc on the mistress. The mistress was eventually whisked away on a bike before the wife catches up with her again. See screen-shots below..

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/06/wife-catches-her-husband-with-mistress.html
Blue Pant. :-D :-D :-D
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Pyno30: 4:27am On Jun 13, 2016
senatorizyking:
Lol ! This only happens when you get married to a thug....
As'in getting married to an Apc member?
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Daddynife1: 4:28am On Jun 13, 2016
Oh lord of mercy!! See fight grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by yhinnex(m): 5:06am On Jun 13, 2016
Dis ikebe no go put me for trouble o, ooo ikebe. Dis ikebe no go land me for hospital, oo ikebe. N no go break my back o, oo ikebe. 8-).Lol
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by greetings(f): 5:06am On Jun 13, 2016
She no plan am well jor!

Leave the mistress alone set the man up, for every of his randy trips na better guys go handle am,they will harass him to leave their girlfriends alone and give him just light beatings! ....as he comes home mobbed. ..Make I hear the super story he go give me.... then I will help him to use hot iron hot towel press his swollen cheek and lips.... grin

After several coincidences like that,he will have plus one and two together. ... tongue

On a serious note! Who watched that movie starring Uche jumbo and Desmond Eliot? ..... yeah! Something similar to what she did is what am gonna do....

Payback is lucifer undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Pamelayoung: 5:09am On Jun 13, 2016
This ones na
Local people
Na 4 Angola this one dey happen abi where?
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by cococandy(f): 5:42am On Jun 13, 2016
The man sided with the mistress.

Fighting over someone who chose another over you. Duh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by benedictac(f): 6:12am On Jun 13, 2016
DUOz:

Shurup dere baby. Dont say dat outside

Don't use that tone with me pls, I'm not a kid. my first son is 14 and about to write waec. Learn to use the right tones in a public forum coz u don't know who is who. Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by benedictac(f): 6:13am On Jun 13, 2016
victorazy:

U win grin
But na ur husband u would refer as yeye? Yeye man is heading u? Yeye man give u belle? Yeye man pay for ur bride price? Yeye man keep u for house? Ur children come resemble yeye man with yeye blood?

Any man that will choose another woman over me is a yeye man and does not deserve my tears and fight over.

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by benedictac(f): 6:15am On Jun 13, 2016
sheffy87:

How sure are you?
101% sure
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by llclocksmith: 6:15am On Jun 13, 2016
is this is for real
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by benedictac(f): 6:16am On Jun 13, 2016
sunkky83:

That is absolutely right sis. No man is worth fighting for. The earlier women realise this the better

Thanks sis, even all the ones that have been fighting has the problem been solved? Have the men stopped cheating. Abeg women wake up boh

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by llclocksmith: 6:16am On Jun 13, 2016
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by ImperialYoruba: 6:20am On Jun 13, 2016
This is what Mugabe said:

"Just when you are doing good and everything is going allright for you, the devil comes along and bring you a girlfriend"!

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Coldfeets: 6:21am On Jun 13, 2016
AreaFada2:

I'm guessing you don't really know what protecting your own territory (from invaders) is all about, huh?

2 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Kingbusssy(m): 6:21am On Jun 13, 2016
skarlett:
Dumb wife undecided
very dumb indeed

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by luciouscookie: 6:22am On Jun 13, 2016
Hope she's preparing for another round of fight. Nonsense. undecided
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Kingbusssy(m): 6:24am On Jun 13, 2016
senatorizyking:
Lol ! This only happens when you get married to a thug....
yes bro, women should shine there eyes now

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by cevek11: 6:29am On Jun 13, 2016
Which is the wife sef?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! / Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.