Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) (98616 Views)

Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy / South African Woman Catches Her Man Driving A Side Chick & Climbs On His Car / Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by goziem1982(m): 12:10pm On Jun 13, 2016
Why would a woman fight for an irresponsible man, fighting will never be the solution, the woman should mind her life, her children if any.
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by abbyk(m): 1:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
infidelity saga ...... he's been caught perhaps will desist from such act to avoid embarrassment some other time.
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 13, 2016
herbie27:
Have you seen the movie war room?, and the haves and have nots by Tyler perry?.

To me if a woman is caught up wit a cheating man, the problem could be her...she shld ask herself questions like: is there something i'm doing wrongly?, is our sex life ok?, do i piss him off always?, do we communicate effectively?, am i being caring enough towards my husband?, do i cook well?, wat does my husband like?, etc, once u're convinced the fault isn't from you, den you hand him in prayers to God, cos only God can change a man's heart, if your physical effort isn't working.

It is called fighting for your man, and not dis one the lady exhibited, though her choice.
aite,will get the movies
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by laikas: 10:55pm On Jun 13, 2016
Chimaritoponcho:
then she stylishly run away
hahahaha, if na u nko.
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Chimaritoponcho: 11:27pm On Jun 13, 2016
laikas:
hahahaha, if na u nko.
I go use my leg

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy / Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead / Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.