Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,261 members, 7,811,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) (98626 Views)

Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy / South African Woman Catches Her Man Driving A Side Chick & Climbs On His Car / Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by luckingcurvy(f): 11:14pm On Jun 12, 2016
Trexnemesis:

Noted. Good advice. Thanks a lot. I will start sacking and replacing them tomawo. 1 woman, 1 nak.

lol you very funny, you will see that 1 woman, 1 nak is way worse, remember diseases no far ooooo
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Hanendez(m): 11:15pm On Jun 12, 2016
frankkingston:
You don't have to take the name of Jesus in vain.Hell is real.Bewarned!!!
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 12, 2016
luckingcurvy:

no matter the act you get right, if your man choose to mess around I bet you me he will, and by the way what act?, dressing well? exercising well? smelling well?, making love to him well? feeding him well? not asking for money well? respecting him well? my dear any other one? a man can love his wife very much and still cheat. Guess that's the curse God gave them

Yeah! U nailed it
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by tintingz(m): 11:16pm On Jun 12, 2016
Dumb wife, she think fighting the mistress will save her marriage, she has already lost it. Why can't she face the cheating husband.
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Trexnemesis(m): 11:19pm On Jun 12, 2016
luckingcurvy:

lol you very funny, you will see that 1 woman, 1 nak is way worse, remember diseases no far ooooo

Rubber dey na. '1 woman, 1 nak only' is d best.
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 12, 2016
senatorizyking:
Lol ! This only happens when you get married to a thug....

Yes, it happens when u married a thug and u chose to shame ur self around too

2 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 11:22pm On Jun 12, 2016
Three of them are thugs.. The husband, the wife, and the concubine... Smh

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by schumastic(m): 11:22pm On Jun 12, 2016
why must the under ware show during such fight lol ladies n their style of fight is truely a sight to behold if you want to laugh
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 11:23pm On Jun 12, 2016
ronald4lif:
What lessons? Why didn't she take her fight to the lascivious man she married? If I were the lady I'll team up and go beat the hell out of her foolish self. She left the randy man she married coz she couldn't face him abi.
Hahahahaha cheesy And this is coming from Professor Ronald4lif cheesy
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by sheffy87: 11:26pm On Jun 12, 2016
benedictac:
Rubbish! No man is worth fighting for.

How sure are you?

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 12, 2016
psychologist:
Young woman get ya acts right and your hubby won't be sleeping around

There is no act dat is right in d sight of a cheating husband. A man dat must cheat will definitely cheats no matter how u try to please him. U guys only use dat as an excuse to cheat. It's in d blood, u can't stop it
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by victorazy(m): 11:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
benedictac:

Bros e never reach quarrel, me I can never fight because of any man who does not respect me. Thank God, God has given me children that are my joy. My Papa no kill my mama so no man go make me get hypertension biko. The time I'm supposed to be fending for my kids, I go use am go dey fight for one yeye man. What of in the process of the fight I'm injured or God forbid I go die, will he not marry another woman? what will be the fate of my children? So I still repeat, no man is worth fighting for biko

U win grin
But na ur husband u would refer as yeye? Yeye man is heading u? Yeye man give u belle? Yeye man pay for ur bride price? Yeye man keep u for house? Ur children come resemble yeye man with yeye blood?

2 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 12, 2016
whia for Kenya e happun?
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Origin(f): 11:41pm On Jun 12, 2016
Men cheating since 01second after creation. Nothing new.!

Ladies the news de pain but we need to think of new plans for revenge. This fighting is too outdated.

I'm smiling wicked smile just thinking of creative ways for revenge.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 12, 2016
Idk what the wife has endured. She may have dealt with it differently at previous offenses...this is probably not the first time she's dealt with this situation.
Maybe she got so fed up that she no longer cared if the marriage could be saved or not thus she went to release steam & dish out punishments? At this point whipping the side chick's behind is of no consequence to her.
If that be the case, she should've served her hubby as well bc ultimately its the hubby's responsibility to maintain fidelity but if the mistress was aware that he was married she's wrong too.

It's really a very sad situation all the way around sad but when you play with fire you sometimes get burned.
I guess the wife thought if you dance you must pay the piper

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 11:48pm On Jun 12, 2016
Endless war
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by skywalker001(m): 11:48pm On Jun 12, 2016
Chrisrare:
Y not just divorce ur cheating husband instead of disgracing urself by fighting another woman. Some women no get shame at all... Wot will u then do if ur husband cheats again wif another woman?
Fight again... Gradually becoming street fighter
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by nkemjacob2(m): 12:01am On Jun 13, 2016
Omo see gobe

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by BabaUde4life(m): 12:07am On Jun 13, 2016
d payment for sin is death as recorded in d holy book...d eife is a no nonsence woman

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by BabaUde4life(m): 12:07am On Jun 13, 2016
d payment for sin is death as recorded in d holy book...d wife is a no nonsence woman

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Badgers14: 12:09am On Jun 13, 2016
Vickyydera:
serves her right.

Serves who right undecided angry

The woman should take her frustrations to her husband that made her promises at the altar.... The other lady didn't make any promises grin grin angry
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 13, 2016
ZHIT HAPPENS. NEVER NEW LADIES FIGTH OVER THIS LITTLE DANGLING SPONGE sad
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by ststyreal(f): 12:16am On Jun 13, 2016
No need to fight anybody, na to see the girl ask am whether she enjoy the sex, give the man another condom for her presence there, come ask the man where the next parole girl dey, make I ask that one too whether she enjoy the sex. Smhhhhhh, God forbid it be my portion amen.
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by AnusOdourInhaler: 12:18am On Jun 13, 2016
AquaPetals:
Are you for real? This is your monicker?
Well, come here and do the nEedful. I just ate watery beans and I'm donating 'stuff'
grin grin grin
Hahaha, I only inhale woman's anus
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Uniben4sure: 12:21am On Jun 13, 2016
The woman has no right to @ttack d poor girl.
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by diva90: 12:34am On Jun 13, 2016
This must be Kenya or one of those East African countries. The man is a shameless idiot, he shielded the mistress from the wife most of the fight and still followed her home... Leaving the wife all alone

3 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by YINKS89(m): 12:53am On Jun 13, 2016
2dae is ma bufdae show mi some love....
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by PeterKbaba: 1:01am On Jun 13, 2016
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by yipata: 1:01am On Jun 13, 2016
SISTER RONALD4LIF SHEY U BE ASHAWO NI.... Hmnnn no try am oh.. The return match...... U no go fit watch am finish oh.... IH BE LIKE SAY DEM NEVER TEST ACID FOR YOUR BODY BEFORE?

ronald4lif:
What lessons? Why didn't she take her fight to the lascivious man she married? If I were the lady I'll team up and go beat the hell out of her foolish self. She left the randy man she married coz she couldn't face him abi.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by DBlackCeazer(m): 1:02am On Jun 13, 2016
psychologist:
Young woman get ya acts right and your hubby won't be sleeping around
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Nobody: 1:04am On Jun 13, 2016
And the husband ended up supporting his mistress over his wife.
Tufiakwa. Foolish wife and useless husband.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! / Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.