Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,659 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) (98625 Views)

Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy / South African Woman Catches Her Man Driving A Side Chick & Climbs On His Car / Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Proudlesbiangal(f): 9:50am On Jun 13, 2016
herbie27:
You sound like you've been having affairs with married men.
Lol when they can't come up with a suitable rebuttable then they come up with the usual bs. Sorry to disappoint you but i dont go for men let alone married men but i am sensible enough to know that when a partner cheats on me the blame goes to my partner. I could care less who the other party is.

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 13, 2016
herbie27:
You sound like you've been having affairs with married men.
don't mind her, thats how one bitch told my uncle to send his wife with two kids away,so she can come and take over, some ladies are just home wreckers by occupation combined with the stupidity of the married men,it becomes disastrous for the women and children
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 13, 2016
Proffdada:
Interesting but I don't know why women fight over men instead of beating the unfaithful man undecided

Cos the wives knows they will get the beating of their lives if they touch their husbands. Wives beating mistresses never jam sha.. By the time , the mistresses start beating them up too, in their own homes ... Their eyes go clear, the wives will let sleeping dogs lie..

2 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Proudlesbiangal(f): 10:00am On Jun 13, 2016
herbie27:
There's no way any mistress won't knw a man is married.

Girls jst love going after married men, nt minding the consequences, wives build homes...they bring the best out of their husbands and even wen these men want to cheat, there's always an accomplice and is wrong to be a home wrecker.

There are cases where the other people don't know. What about all those married men who leave their wives in Nigeria and go and have affairs or marry other woman. Are they always aware that the man is married?
If a man wants to cheat he will cheat irrespective of whether the woman is a saint at home or not. If my husband cheats then the blame goes to him. He was the one that made the commitment to me not the third party.

Like I said you cant force people to be morally upright or feel guilty for dating others who are married or in a relationship. That's why you will find good and bad people in this world so for blaming someone and getting frustrated about someone else's moral campus is pointless and stupid cos at the end of the day the person did not force the husband/boyfriend to cheat. A man cannot be forced to do what he doesn't want to do. I will rather face him then run around like a mad hatter chasing and fighting other women. Its highly embarrassing just look at the woman for example. Went to chase and fight another woman only for her husband to side with his mistress and people will be laughing at her as well. Well to each their own. If that's your forte then who am I to stop you
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 13, 2016
cekhoe:
don't mind her, thats how one bitch told my uncle to send his wife with two kids away,so she can come and take over, some ladies are just home wreckers by occupation combined with the stupidity of the married men,it becomes disastrous for the women and children
Is a shame how people are blaming the woman for her actions.

If i shld catch my hubby wit a woman, i won't bother fighting her cos i hate fight. grin there are many ways to kill a rat.
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 13, 2016
Proudlesbiangal:
There are cases where the other people don't know. What about all those married men who leave their wives in Nigeria and go and have affairs or marry other woman. Are they always aware that the man is married?
If a man wants to cheat he will cheat irrespective of whether the woman is a saint at home or not. if my husband cheats then the blame goes to him. He was the one that made the commitment to me not the third party.

Like I said you cant force people to be morally upright or feel guilty for dating others who are married or in a relationship. That's why you will find good and bad people in this world so for blaming someone and getting frustrated about someone else's moral campus is pointless and stupid cos at the end of the day the person did not force the husband/boyfriend to cheat. A man cannot be forced to do what he doesn't want to do. I will rather face him then run around like a mad hatter chasing and fighting other women. Its highly embarrassing just look at the woman for example. Went to chase and fight another woman only for her husband to side with his mistress and people will be laughing at her as well. Well to each their own. If that's your forte then who am I to stop you
if ur husband cheats on u, u should blame yourself and not him.

It either means there's something wrong wit u sexually, or there's something you're doing wrongly wit him. cheesy
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 13, 2016
Proudlesbiangal:
Lol when they can't come up with a suitable rebuttable then they come up with the usual bs. Sorry to disappoint you but i dont go for men let alone married men but i am sensible enough to know that when a partner cheats on me the blame goes to my partner. I could care less who the other party is.
forget abt all these internet hypocrisy you guys exhibit.

Lets jst wait until it happens to you....trust me wen i say you will fight for ur husband either physically or otherwise.
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by SemuhleB(f): 10:24am On Jun 13, 2016
There is only a certain kind of woman(ghetto,ratched,jobless etc) who will have the time and energy to be chasing hoes all the time.

If my husband cheats I will confront him about it and if he continues to cheat then I leave him simple. I ain't got time to be chasing every girl he decides to put his dk in.
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Proudlesbiangal(f): 10:35am On Jun 13, 2016
herbie27:
forget abt all these internet hypocrisy you guys exhibit.

Lets jst wait until it happens to you....trust me wen i say you will fight for ur husband either physically or otherwise.

What internet hypocrisy. I am telling you the truth. I am a civilised human being. I have never been one to go around shouting and fighting. I have experienced a cheating partner before and I didn't go around causing mayhem and screaming and fighting. Will it make a difference and the answer is no. Like I said before that if that's the kind of person you are then fine. Good for you I just find it distasteful.
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 13, 2016
herbie27:
Is a shame how people are blaming the woman for her actions.

If i shld catch my hubby wit a woman, i won't bother fighting her cos i hate fight. grin there are many ways to kill a rat.
Abeg teach me the other way o,so that I can learn before I get married
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 13, 2016
Proudlesbiangal:

What internet hypocrisy. I am telling you the truth. I am a civilised human being. I have never been one to go around shouting and fighting. I have experienced a cheating partner before and I didn't go around causing mayhem and screaming and fighting. Will it make a difference and the answer is no. Like I said before that if that's the kind of person you are then fine. Good for you I just find it distasteful.
I have also been with a cheating partner too and i jst walked away...becos he was jst a bf, i can't say same for a husband because i'm nt married yet n don't think i will end up wit one.

So we are much alike, jst dat u're supporting the wrong thing, which u are entitled to.

No beaf.
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Proudlesbiangal(f): 10:45am On Jun 13, 2016
herbie27:
if[b] ur husband cheats on u, u should blame yourself and not him.[/b]

It either means there's something wrong wit u sexually, or there's something you're doing wrongly wit him. cheesy

I don't realise that you were one of those type of girls. If your husband beats you its your fault. If tour husband cheats on you its your fault. I can't stand such people to be honest. Those are the kind who live miserable lives and end up 6 feet under.

Let me entertain you. So let's say there is something sexually wrong. So can't the husband discuss with his wife the issue. Would that not be the reasonable thing to do? So now if I decided to cheat on my partner my partner should be blamed. Is there any logic in that? Also when tour partner is not enjoying sex with you then you will know. When someone doesn't do something correctly then you tend to know. Besides cheating is not just about sex. I mean why do ppl cheat if its about sex when you can get it from or spouse. Its about many things as well.

Also if you believe a cheating spouse is your fault why then go attack the 'mistress'? Just a question let's say your husband cheats and then you go and beat his mistress up then he gets another mistress then will you also go and beat her up. What if the mistress is stronger than you and you rather get beaten or she is the crazy type and then you get stabbed in the process and die. Will it be worth it?
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 13, 2016
Proudlesbiangal:
°Yesss! She shoulda beat the hell outta him!!!
He clearly had it em when he cheated! Yes!!

2 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Proudlesbiangal(f): 10:50am On Jun 13, 2016
herbie27:
I have also been with a cheating partner too and i jst walked away...becos he was jst a bf, i can't say same for a husband because i'm nt married yet n don't think i will end up wit one.

So we are much alike, jst dat u're supporting the wrong thing, which u are entitled to.

No beaf.
I am supporting the wrong thing how? Because I won't degrade myself by chasing and beating people? In civilised countries its called an assault and can land you in jail my friend. Secondly if my partner cheats I need to be angry with my partner because we are in a relationship and if he/she never allowed it then nothing would have happended. So married or not the blame still goes to them. like I have said fo the 5th time now. If you find joy in beating other women for your man cheating on u then kudos to u. Just make sure you don't meet or match one day and get beaten back that's all
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 13, 2016
cekhoe:
Abeg teach me the other way o,so that I can learn before I get married
Have you seen the movie war room?, and the haves and have nots by Tyler perry?.

To me if a woman is caught up wit a cheating man, the problem could be her...she shld ask herself questions like: is there something i'm doing wrongly?, is our sex life ok?, do i piss him off always?, do we communicate effectively?, am i being caring enough towards my husband?, do i cook well?, wat does my husband like?, etc, once u're convinced the fault isn't from you, den you hand him in prayers to God, cos only God can change a man's heart, if your physical effort isn't working.

It is called fighting for your man, and not dis one the lady exhibited, though her choice.
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 13, 2016
SemuhleB:
There is only a certain kind of woman(ghetto,ratched,jobless etc) who will have the time and energy to be chasing hoes all the time.

If my husband cheats I will confront him about it and if he continues to cheat then I leave him simple. I ain't got time to be chasing every girl he decides to put his dk in.
°Wouldn't that make him the "hoe" then?
Since he's the 1putting it in more than 1 woman? undecided
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Proudlesbiangal(f): 10:57am On Jun 13, 2016
Herbie 27 and cekhoe. If for example your brothers wife is cheating on him. Would you advice him to go and beat the other guy as he is a homewrecker. Or would you advise him to beat his wife so she can get sense. Or will you blame him because he was not doing his husband duties? I know you women will give different answers for this same exact scenario
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Proudlesbiangal(f): 10:59am On Jun 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°Yesss! She shoulda beat the hell outta him!!!
He clearly had it em when he cheated! Yes!!
grin grin grin
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 13, 2016
Proudlesbiangal:

I don't realise that you were one of those type of girls. if your husband beats you its your fault. If tour husband cheats on you its your fault. I can't stand such people to be honest. Those are the kind who live miserable lives and end up 6 feet under.

Let me entertain you. So let's say there is something sexually wrong. So can't the husband discuss with his wife the issue. Would that not be the reasonable thing to do? So now if I decided to cheat on my partner my partner should be blamed. Is there any logic in that? Also when tour partner is not enjoying sex with you then you will know. When someone doesn't do something correctly then you tend to know. Besides cheating is not just about sex. I mean why do ppl cheat if its about sex when you can get it from or spouse. Its about many things as well.

Also if you believe a cheating spouse is your fault why then go attack the 'mistress'? Just a question let's say your husband cheats and then you go and beat his mistress up then he gets another mistress then will you also go and beat her up. What if the mistress is stronger than you and you rather get beaten or she is the crazy type and then you get stabbed in the process and die. Will it be worth it?
mind you.

All the characters men exhibit in marriages were already inherent in them, u jst failed to see it while dating him.

My husband can't lay a hand on me, and the day he does it by mistake or otherwise, i will make sure he learns never to lay a hand on me.
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Funkybabee(f): 11:00am On Jun 13, 2016
may God help not to marry unfortunate man as a husband
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Proudlesbiangal(f): 11:00am On Jun 13, 2016
herbie27:
mind you.

All the characters men exhibit in marriages were already coherent in them, u jst failed to see it while dating him.

My husband can't lay a hand on me, and the day he does it by mistake or otherwise, i will make sure he learns never to lay a hand on me.

Okay I believe the same thing goes with cheating. Isnt cheating also exhibuted during dating? Why not deal with the husband too?
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by SemuhleB(f): 11:06am On Jun 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°Wouldn't that make him the "hoe" then?
Since he's the 1putting it in more than 1 woman? undecided
He is a hoe and will be dealt with severally! Only jobless ratched women accept such crass behaviour and since they rely on their husband for bread and butter that's when they turn their frustrations on the other woman.
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 13, 2016
Proudlesbiangal:

Okay I believe the same thing goes with cheating. Isnt cheating also exhibuted during dating? Why not deal with the husband too?
there's no attitude a man brings into a marriage that wasn't inherent in him....bt because they were both busy deceiving each other in other to get married, they failed to see things clearly.

Let me use Tiwa savage and Teebliz as a practical example.

Teebliz has kids wit another woman, left her and decided to marry Tiwa, obviously she felt she's his queen n he can never cheat on her, because she failed to look thru the guy, now she's saying his a womaniser.

Annie decided to marry Tu face after knowing he's a chronic womaniser, because she feels she can deal wit it...good for her.

When you knw the man you're marring, you will knw wat will come out of the marrigae.
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 13, 2016
SemuhleB:
He is a hoe and will be dealt with severally! Only jobless ratched women accept such crass behaviour and since they rely on their husband for bread and butter that's when they turn their frustrations on the other woman.
°Well if she didnt woop the sleeves of him she should have slapped his face with a divorce!
There are too many men in the world to hold so tight to a cheating 1

2 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by JerySmalls(m): 11:15am On Jun 13, 2016
just passing by
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 13, 2016
Proudlesbiangal:
Herbie 27 and cekhoe. If for example your brothers wife is cheating on him. Would you advice him to go and beat the other guy as he is a homewrecker. Or would you advise him to beat his wife so she can get sense. Or will you blame him because he was not doing his husband duties? I know you women will give different answers for this same exact scenario
What is my business in my brother's marriage?...as a man i suppose my brother can decide wat's gud for him.

And suggesting that you think, i will ask him to go n beat up the guy or the wife is an insane suggestion to make. cheesy Is my brother my puppy?. grin *winks*.
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Proudlesbiangal(f): 11:19am On Jun 13, 2016
herbie27:
What is my business in my brother's marriage?...as a man i suppose my brother can decide wat's gud for him.

And suggesting that you think, i will ask him to go n beat up the guy or the wife is an insane suggestion to make. cheesy Is my brother my puppy?. grin *winks*.

Yet its okay for you to go and beat up another person when your husband cheats. Is she or business. I was just showing the fallacy that I knew you would come too.

1 more question. If you cheat based on everything you have said that means its your husband fault cos he probably not pleasing you sexually or not doing something correctly right? And or husband should attack the other guy if any attacking must be done. Surely you can see how retarded that sounds?
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 13, 2016
Go back to all my post, n u won't see where i said i will have a physical combat wit any woman for sleeping wit my husband....rather i said i will fight for my husband. they don't mean the same thing.
Proudlesbiangal:

Yet its okay for you to go and beat up another person when your husband cheats. Is she or business. I was just showing the fallacy that I knew you would come too.

1 more question. If you cheat based on everything you have said that means its your husband fault cos he probably not pleasing you sexually or not doing something correctly right? And or husband should attack the other guy if any attacking must be done. Surely you can see how retarded that sounds?
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Proudlesbiangal(f): 11:25am On Jun 13, 2016
herbie27:
Go back to all my post, n u won't see where i said i will have a physical combat wit any woman for sleeping wit my husband....rather i said i will fight for my husband. they don't mean the same thing.
Okay must be confusing you with the other chic. At least that is settled grin grin
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by brojoshua: 11:40am On Jun 13, 2016
When a thief is caught he could be beaten and disgraced. The cothief too should be disgraced. Really sins bring disgrace and shame on sinners and so let people abstain from sins. And let sinners turn away from sins and sinning and let the ones who have sinned sin no more, less everlasting disgrace and doom will be their portion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by SAMBARRY: 11:44am On Jun 13, 2016
ENCOUNTER:
Dis attitude of hers might evn b d rison d man cheats, mayb wit a less troublesom lady. I dnt suport chaetin bt most tymz b4 we caastin stone on d chaetin man check d knife he married @hm as wife. Women must learn d act of submission.
here we go again undecided
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) by Chimaritoponcho: 11:54am On Jun 13, 2016
laikas:
she tried, buh she was no match for the mans wife.
then she stylishly run away

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! / Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.