Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,462 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards (14135 Views)

Angel Nwodo, 19-Year-Old Lady Marries A "Cute, Rich & Caring" Man (Photos) / Checkout This Cute Nairalander's And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos / Checkout These Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Cute Nigerian Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by Nobody: 1:38am On Jun 14, 2016
Emeka71:
That's cool .
°What is?
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by Emeka71(m): 1:48am On Jun 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°What is?
Your reply .
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by Nobody: 1:51am On Jun 14, 2016
Emeka71:
Your reply .
°check again
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by Gorgeousolasco(f): 1:55am On Jun 14, 2016
Ohhh! Nairaland is now something else. sadReally disappointed. Oga u try small sir. Get a good photo editor... Try it and u would tnk me later
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by Nobody: 1:57am On Jun 14, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
i dnt get u. Come again
don't mind him he meant that u were dumb
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by Nobody: 1:57am On Jun 14, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
i dnt get u. Come again
don't mind him he meant that u are dumb
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by mukhcech(m): 3:25am On Jun 14, 2016
[quote author=KingCheezyPuff post=46551606][color=blue]... grin "already "?
I don't remember ever there being a request.
Anyway that was supposed to be the proposal. Its called black market marriage. The same way I married my first wife...Thats how we roll.
So what do you say is ur price-I insist....could be monetary, jewellery, or a desire.
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by Nobody: 4:43am On Jun 14, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
this girl again
Kilode undecided
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by DLondonboiy: 7:07am On Jun 14, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
So na u be dis? Wetin happen to ur othejr moniker
a witch or two ban me for more than 6months
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by iamord(m): 8:59am On Jun 14, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=46550867][/quote]

Hahahaha Hahahaha haha @2nd pic, grin
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by schumastic(m): 10:45am On Jun 14, 2016
slimthugchimee:
you dey buy watch 250k and yet you cant even paint your wall or take care of your self....look at your dirty face and igbo damaged dirty lips.....you are too old for this...keep decieving yaself

what is with the igbo damaged lips? the last time I checked Yoruba guys have the worst lips iranu
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by Qualer: 11:14am On Jun 14, 2016
Babzilla:

yeah whatever nigga

Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by Qualer: 11:20am On Jun 14, 2016
ebonyeyes88:
yes my nigga he's lame af..

Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 14, 2016
mukhcech:
Anyway that was supposed to be the proposal. Its called black market marriage. The same way I married my first wife...Thats how we roll.
So what do you say is ur price-I insist....could be monetary, jewellery, or a desire.
°Oh.I'm already engaged to mynd44 ....*he just doesn't know it yet smiley
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by opedaydydx9(m): 1:40pm On Jun 14, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
sorry, that is not my house.. I am serving my father land in yoruba land.

Yoruba and aged houses is like one and two.
u r serving in which state, see ur wowo head of :s lol
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:50pm On Jun 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
° I don't really think you can talk,yer picless.
are u for sale?
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:51pm On Jun 14, 2016
finalboss1:
op ...lols let me list your wears and how cheap you re... #250 watch ---- whack carving..i guess you cnt pay more than #100 for that..thou your hair turning brown... your singlet comment reserved...
your okirika shirt...ur face full of pimples

....non sense
i hear u..do me a favour

geragrahea mehn
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:53pm On Jun 14, 2016
ebonyeyes88:
Ugly azz grin grin
see ur black lips.. Who ever kisses u will showly contact hiv from ur lips
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:55pm On Jun 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°Every strand.
your unkept hair makes me wanna poke..
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PoliticalThuG(m): 10:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
Gorgeousolasco:
Ohhh! Nairaland is now something else. sadReally disappointed. Oga u try small sir. Get a good photo editor... Try it and u would tnk me later
do u think i am a lady who goes about putting on fake ass and fake boobz?

Keep ur advice.. I go natural any day any time
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PoliticalThuG(m): 10:04pm On Jun 14, 2016
HateU2:
Kilode undecided
kosi omo mi
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PoliticalThuG(m): 10:07pm On Jun 14, 2016
opedaydydx9:
u r serving in which state, see ur wowo head of :s lol
ondo state
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by ebonyeyes88(f): 10:37pm On Jun 14, 2016
kiss
PoliticalThuG:
Well my kisses are like magic. kiss clean as a whistle.
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by ebonyeyes88(f): 10:41pm On Jun 14, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
You talking about my lips? At least they don't look like your ugly azz. Funeral Closed casket face
azz nigga.
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by ebonyeyes88(f): 10:44pm On Jun 14, 2016
Watch just as fake as press on nails bro come on...
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by Gorgeousolasco(f): 10:58pm On Jun 14, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
do u think i am a lady who goes about putting on fake ass and fake boobz?

Keep ur advice.. I go natural any day any time

Who is talking about been natural. Simple sentence u can't interpret.. F... U
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:45am On Jun 15, 2016
ebonyeyes88:
kiss Well my kisses are like magic. kiss clean as a whistle.
ur lips are too black.. Did u kiss a cobra?
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:47am On Jun 15, 2016
Gorgeousolasco:

Who is talking about been natural. Simple sentence u can't interpret.. F... U
e pain am grin
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by Gorgeousolasco(f): 11:35am On Jun 15, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
e pain am grin
SMH. Now I know u need a good English teacher.
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PoliticalThuG(m): 11:37am On Jun 15, 2016
Gorgeousolasco:

SMH. Now I know u need a good English teacher.
i need am.. Come teach me
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by ebonyeyes88(f): 3:44pm On Jun 15, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
ur lips are too black.. Did u kiss a cobra?
no but did you kiss a diiicckk? Go suck your mother.
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 15, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
kosi omo mi
Tani omo e undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? / I Am Deeply Sorry I Love You / Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.