Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards (14153 Views)

Angel Nwodo, 19-Year-Old Lady Marries A "Cute, Rich & Caring" Man (Photos) / Checkout This Cute Nairalander's And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos / Checkout These Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Cute Nigerian Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by Audray(f): 3:28pm On Jun 13, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
ladies and jealousy is like tom and jerry.. I dnt have ur time pls
Eeyah...did I hit a nerve? I'm glad I did. It's good that u walk away.E-fights are exhausting.
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:29pm On Jun 13, 2016
iamord:
Wow!!! Omg!!! Boss!!!!! I believe you paaa!!!!
bless you
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by ErnieSmallzz(f): 3:29pm On Jun 13, 2016
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by robosky02(m): 3:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
PrincessAnna:
you told me on my other moniker

Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
Berlyn:
Faints shocked
berra wake up before thunder strike your left nyash
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
artmostfair:

Cos that's where your "fans" are, so you'd get many likes.
how will facebook likes increase my bank account?
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
see this mumu boy.. I have job already. A good job that pays yet i am still serving. That is to tell u how fortunate and hardworking i am.

Where do u think i got the 250k from?

This boy can be dumb eh

If you can afford a 250k watch, you won't serve.
If you can buy a 250k watch, you would buy a better singlet
If you can buy a 250k watch, you would urgently paint those dirty walls behind your dirty singlet selfie.

2 Likes

Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
Babzilla:

If that wrist watch is 250k
then Im the one who shot JFĶ
The nigga is good looking but looks cheap
From the cheap ass Tshirt and cheap haircut
He is even a man u fan grin grin grin
where is the man u? U are fantastically blind

1 Like

Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
MUVA:

Lol! Heels? I don't know about women but men judge their choice of watches with their wrist/arm size and sometimes skin colour regardless of what they put on. A nice Omega brand can go with a suit or even an agbada. Another thing to consider is the strap, leather straps are more formal and classy.
Uuugggh!!! angry
....I'm trying ta bother you and yer giving me fashion tips and secrets!!! grin ..man!
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by Emeonyerichard(m): 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
Is he in prison.. Aboki wit beta mind go leave dat watch fr u at #450....bro gt a life mehn
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:34pm On Jun 13, 2016
PrincessAnna:
I'll upload when you paint the walls
then wait till Jesus comes cos i am not gonna paint another man's house.. A yoruba man as that
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
PrincessAnna:
you told me on my other moniker
which is? Angelberry?
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PrincessAnna: 3:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
robosky02:

Bye cry
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
PrincessAnna:
gringringrin thanks sis lemme ignore him and his dirty walls
grin
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PrincessAnna: 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
which is? Angelberry?
yes
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by UrWorstNitemare: 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
change my post again and get banned.. Mtchwww

Lemme offer u a very logical advice

U would only be able to obtain, after several years

Of, Advanced studying with pain....

'GO FVCK YOURSELF'.
undecided
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:37pm On Jun 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°You don't need ta worry about me wink
But that ban that's coming for you fer impersonation (see rule10)
Cuz them ain't yo pics boy!!! cheesy
ok it is not my pic. It is your father's pic, right? Mtchwwwww
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 13, 2016
PrincessAnna:
yes
Thought as much

But why you keep changing accounts?
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PrincessAnna: 3:38pm On Jun 13, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
then wait till Jesus comes cos i am not gonna paint another man's house.. A yoruba man as that
OK, that's the one room you rented. Paint it, since that's where u lay your head and take pix u upload on Nl.

2 Likes

Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by MUVA(m): 3:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Uuugggh!!! angry
....I'm trying ta bother you and yer giving me fashion tips and secrets!!! grin ..man!

I can't be bothered babe.. Not today smiley
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PrincessAnna: 3:40pm On Jun 13, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Thought as much

But why you keep changing accounts?
I deactivated berry, mynd44444 ban my other moniker
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:40pm On Jun 13, 2016
Audray:
Eeyah...did I hit a nerve? I'm glad I did. It's good that u walk away.E-fights are exhausting.
when u see ur poor dirty bf, tell him to work hard so he can afford MK watches. grin
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 13, 2016
PrincessAnna:
I deactivated berry, mynd44444 ban my other moniker
cheesy cheesy grin trouble maker
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PrincessAnna: 3:42pm On Jun 13, 2016
robosky02:

I'm very angry with you right now, I don't know why you're doing this.
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PrincessAnna: 3:43pm On Jun 13, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
cheesy cheesy grin trouble maker
No, you know I'm not troublesomegrin the guy can ban for Africa
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
iamdurent:
grin Fineboy yeepa!
angry
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 13, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
berra wake up before thunder strike your left nyash
iffa slap you ehn angry
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2016
MUVA:

I can't be bothered babe.. Not today smiley
°why?
You got that raise you've been wanting?
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by EMMYLBANKS(m): 3:53pm On Jun 13, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
ooya i understand.. Because i'm gonno live forever there.. U know what?

Gerrarrahea mehn
ur poor mentality still have a strong effect on ur person even when u claim to be educated....change fast b4 it kills u
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by Audray(f): 3:53pm On Jun 13, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
when u see ur poor dirty bf, tell him to work hard so he can afford MK watches. grin
Lol.So u jejely came back to quote me again. Chai. There is more to life than bragging online abt hw u r able to "afford" a gaudy stainless steel watch. Get a real life this boy.
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by robosky02(m): 3:53pm On Jun 13, 2016
PrincessAnna:
I'm very angry with you right now, I don't know why you're doing this.

anna... angry
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 13, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
ok it is not my pic. It is your father's pic, right? Mtchwwwww
Tell me grin when will the lies end?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I met a dead man physically / Do African Men Prefer Bigger Women / #25000 Giveaway @5:00 Pm Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.