Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards (14150 Views)

Angel Nwodo, 19-Year-Old Lady Marries A "Cute, Rich & Caring" Man (Photos) / Checkout This Cute Nairalander's And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos / Checkout These Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Cute Nigerian Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PoliticalThuG(m): 11:56pm On Jun 13, 2016
iamdurent:
U Are handsome bro
thank u
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PoliticalThuG(m): 11:57pm On Jun 13, 2016
icedbeatz:
you're a corp member? so you're proving that you learnt nothing from the university you went to? smdh this is expected from secondary school boys and naive little girls please grow up already.
so your teacher taught you to paint a room u are gonno rent when u begin serving? U know what?

Gerrarrahea menh
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PoliticalThuG(m): 11:58pm On Jun 13, 2016
slyrone:
jeez some people like to hug insults sha, I had to search the beards with a floodlight I still nor see am. this is just joblessness. iranu
see painment cheesy
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PoliticalThuG(m): 11:59pm On Jun 13, 2016
Qualer:

so how come every other thing you are wearing is about N100??
like what and what? List them
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PoliticalThuG(m): 12:00am On Jun 14, 2016
cupidhero:
Owu won kill you. Micheal Kors Aba branch.
u are noticed.. Now get out
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by Qualer: 12:01am On Jun 14, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
like what and what? List them

1 Like

Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PoliticalThuG(m): 12:02am On Jun 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°Then you should have never begun.
get lost girl
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PoliticalThuG(m): 12:02am On Jun 14, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=46550773][/quote] fork u
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 14, 2016
Qualer:
° I don't really think you can talk,yer picless.
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by Qualer: 12:09am On Jun 14, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by Qualer: 12:11am On Jun 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
° I don't really think you can talk,yer picless.

i love the fact that you are all natural and look like a zillion bucks... i want to run my fingers through that lovely hair of yours! cheesy kiss kiss
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by finalboss1(m): 12:12am On Jun 14, 2016
op ...lols let me list your wears and how cheap you re... #250 watch ---- whack carving..i guess you cnt pay more than #100 for that..thou your hair turning brown... your singlet comment reserved...
your okirika shirt...ur face full of pimples

....non sense
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 14, 2016
Qualer:

i love the fact that you are all natural and look like a zillion bucks... i want to run my fingers through that lovely hair of yours! cheesy kiss kiss
°Thank you,sir
But I want to know if you"look like a zillion bucks"
When will you upload?
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by ebonyeyes88(f): 12:24am On Jun 14, 2016
Ugly azz grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by RoyalBlak007: 12:28am On Jun 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°Thank you,sir
When will you upload?

is that really

your hair
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 14, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

is that really

your hair

°Every strand.
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by Qualer: 12:32am On Jun 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°Thank you,sir
When will you upload?

will upload on one condition!
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 14, 2016
Qualer:

will upload on one condition!
°Name it
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by Qualer: 12:36am On Jun 14, 2016
ebonyeyes88:
Ugly azz grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by RoyalBlak007: 12:38am On Jun 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°Every strand.

am jealous Valerie embarassed embarassed

now am regretting why I trimmed me afro down embarassed
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by ebonyeyes88(f): 12:39am On Jun 14, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=46551165][/quote]yes my nigga he's lame af..
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by Nobody: 12:42am On Jun 14, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

am jealous Valerie embarassed embarassed

now am regretting why I trimmed me afro down embarassed

°I was only advising cutehector to use natural oils to grow some hair on his bald dome grin
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by RoyalBlak007: 12:45am On Jun 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°I was only advising cutehector to use natural oils to grow some hair on his bald dome grin

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

he owns a 'dome'??

Wicked!! grin cheesy
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 14, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

he owns a 'dome'??

Wicked!! grin cheesy

It's not "wicked" ....it's the truth grin
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by Qualer: 12:48am On Jun 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°Name it

you become my one and only, to have and to hold... when i come to your neck of the woods. grin

though you now have a competition in ebonyeyes88
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by Nobody: 12:51am On Jun 14, 2016
Qualer:

you become my one and only, to have and to hold... when i come to your neck of the woods. grin

though you now have a competition in ebonyeye.s88
°Kay.Upload.
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by RoyalBlak007: 12:52am On Jun 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
It's not "wicked" ....it's the truth grin

grin then it's the

WICKED TRUTH then grin cheesy
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by Nobody: 12:55am On Jun 14, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
the wristbangle is for our church.. Your little mind shud have told that considering how bold the name of my church is written on it.

yeah whatever nigga

Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by mukhcech(m): 1:09am On Jun 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°Thank you,sir
When will you upload?

Can I have your attention already. What is ur bride price?
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by Nobody: 1:09am On Jun 14, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

grin then it's the

WICKED TRUTH then grin cheesy

°Nah, Cutehector knows his head is dome sized grin

°Hector!! You know I'm playing.
But you truly are bald and should grow some hair wink
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by Nobody: 1:32am On Jun 14, 2016
mukhcech:

Can I have your attention already. What is ur bride price?
... grin "already "?
I don't remember ever there being a request.

i have no bride price,in my country (USA) we don't have that.
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by Emeka71(m): 1:35am On Jun 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
[color=#990000][/color]
That's cool .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day / Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? / Help! I Cum When Wearing Condom!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.