Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards (14151 Views)

Angel Nwodo, 19-Year-Old Lady Marries A "Cute, Rich & Caring" Man (Photos) / Checkout This Cute Nairalander's And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos / Checkout These Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Cute Nigerian Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PrincessAnna: 2:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
why did you remove your picture?
MrCork yab me
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
ShayGirl:
Fine boy no pimples....ehhh ehhh!!gringrin
na God's work
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:36pm On Jun 13, 2016
PrincessAnna:
MrCork yab me
u are afraid of that small boy? Chai
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by baranzy(m): 2:37pm On Jun 13, 2016
Emeka , john, femi come and see o....is this not Timothy, Oga Victor the carpenter apprentice boy that makes childrens casket down the street? Forming all dis swag for nairaland.....o boy how far na?e be like market dey move wella...kids are really dying much this days....Buhari's govt sef.

9 Likes

Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by slimthugchimee(m): 2:38pm On Jun 13, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
sorry, that is not my house.. I am serving my father land in yoruba land.

Yoruba and aged houses is like one and two.
you dont say..........padi mi, i see you jare

1 Like

Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PrincessAnna: 2:38pm On Jun 13, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
u are afraid of that small boy? Chai
I nor dey fear that boy
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:38pm On Jun 13, 2016
PrincessAnna:
Paint the walls pls
that is not my house
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by MUVA(m): 2:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
I'm just gonna pretend I didn't see this thread and walk past. grin

1 Like

Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
I smell a rat somewhere...
(Allegedly) 250k wristwatch

Guy rethink your priorities...
(That's assuming I pretend to believe the 250k stunt)

2 Likes

Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by ErnieSmallzz(f): 2:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
hahahahh hope u go come to my rescue
rescue you? Will try

i only said i would try, so its nt a Promise lipsrsealed
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:40pm On Jun 13, 2016
PrincessAnna:
Oh my God! what the heck is this
what heck?
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 13, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
that is not my house

But it's your neighborhood.

2 Likes

Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by UrWorstNitemare: 2:41pm On Jun 13, 2016
undecidedOP, tell me
WAT TIME

WAT DAY

WAT WEEK

WAT MONTH

WAT YEAR

WHEN

WILL U PROVE PEOPLE WRONG

N SHOW THAT U AR INTELLIGENT huh...

4 Likes

Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 13, 2016
baranzy:
Emeka , john, femi come and see o....is this not Timothy, Oga Victor the carpenter apprentice boy that makes childrens casket down the street? Forming all dis swag for nairaland.....o boy how far na?e be like market dey move wella...kids are really dying much this days....Buhari's govt sef.

Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 13, 2016
PrincessAnna:
MrCork yab me
Hahahaha the fear of Mrcork lol
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:41pm On Jun 13, 2016
baranzy:
what is this one saying?
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PrincessAnna: 2:42pm On Jun 13, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
that is not my house
I smell lies tongue
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:42pm On Jun 13, 2016
slimthugchimee:
you dont say..........padi mi, i see you jare
i see you too.... Whats supping?
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by iamord(m): 2:42pm On Jun 13, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
original MK
The watch is not showing for anyone to verify if it's a Michael kors... And original too smiley
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by agarawu23(m): 2:43pm On Jun 13, 2016
DLondonboiy:

$18,550
maybe u will bury yours with shame grin

Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:43pm On Jun 13, 2016
PrincessAnna:
I nor dey fear that boy
mtchwwww get out
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by ErnieSmallzz(f): 2:43pm On Jun 13, 2016
artmostfair:
(Allegedly) 250k wristwatch in a N250 environment?
On a N2,500 shirt?

lol guy u sharp o, u don calculate all his worth with that pics fastfast grin *Chop knuckle my broda* grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by Audray(f): 2:43pm On Jun 13, 2016
*I'm trying very hard to get the"cute" part of these pics. *That's hardly a beard. *Also it's spelt "beard" not "beards" *Choose ur background wisely nxt time. *For what purpose xactly are u flaunting that watch?who e epp? *For u to come here and post thing and expect not to b bashed,U must b high AF.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
MUVA:
I'm just gonna pretend I didn't see this thread and walk past. grin
betta. Waka quick before thunder fire u
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by iamord(m): 2:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
artmostfair:

you know what's up.. . He be aliexpress chinko stunting grin. Well let him enjoy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by EMMYLBANKS(m): 2:46pm On Jun 13, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
sorry, that is not my house.. I am serving my father land in yoruba land.

Yoruba and aged houses is like one and two.
biko shut up even tho you are serving ur father land in atlantic ocean can't you paint the wall because you are in another man's house you can't take care of it....

5 Likes

Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:46pm On Jun 13, 2016
artmostfair:

i dnt need u to believe me.. Poor boy.
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PrincessAnna: 2:46pm On Jun 13, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Hahahaha the fear of Mrcork lol
You didn't defend me that day....actually I will upload another one, that one is not cool

1 Like

Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:47pm On Jun 13, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
rescue you? Will try

i only said i would try, so its nt a Promise lipsrsealed
u know what?

Mtchwww
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PrincessAnna: 2:47pm On Jun 13, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
lol guy u sharp o, u don calculate all his worth with that pics fastfast grin *Chop knuckle my broda* grin
Na Aba boygrin
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:49pm On Jun 13, 2016
artmostfair:

But it's your neighborhood.
i dnt even know.. Leme think
u know what?

Gerrarrahea mehn
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by MUVA(m): 2:49pm On Jun 13, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
betta. Waka quick before thunder fire u

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day / Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? / Help! I Cum When Wearing Condom!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.